Mike Pence: American Astronauts on Moon Within 5 Years

SPACE FORCE CONFIRMED

Vice President Mike Pence brought word from President Donald Trump Tuesday that the U.S. will put an American back on the Moon within five years.

Pence revealed at the fifth meeting of the National Space Council:
>know this: The president has directed NASA and Administrator Jim Bridenstine to accomplish this goal by any means necessary.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/mike-pence-american-astronauts-moon-within-five-years/

Attached: Apollo-16-640x480.jpg (640x480, 73.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

srag.jsc.nasa.gov/SpaceRadiation/What/What.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool. Why not also send some kind of crew to Mars? Maybe we can send all the (((elites))) a one-way ticket there and leave them to fight against one another so we can make Planet Earth a much better place.

Does he mean humanity is finally going to the moon? Or that we’re going on a mission to find and combat lunar racism?

*cut funding to NASA*
"now get us to the moon BY ANY MEANS"
so i guess NASA is gonna stage a landing and trump is gonna put the propaganda full blast

Stop wasting my tax money that I don't even pay and put an astronaut on the sun already.

No one cares. Weimerica is a failed 56% kike state which will collapse soon(tm).
HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

Cool. We've never been to the moon though.

Are they actually doing something when they get there or is this just another (ridiculously expensive) PR jaunt?

I Love Us.

It's a long time coming - the earth was lacking.
Only natural that we turned to outer space.

I hope we take every star in that sky.

What if there ends up being a Luner Covfefe Emergy?

Gross… That's the cheese idiotic phrase that every obsessed interracial couple on Facebook pastes over their fatfaced photos, complete with hearts and flowers.

You're disgusting

Attached: Laser-cut-I-Love-Us.jpg (1249x735, 332.15K)

Ooops! Typo

I meant to tpye OBESE*

not obsessed

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-09.54.44.jpg (640x425, 69.46K)

Imagine being this flustered over space exploration news.

I'm not sure which of the three of you makes me the most nauseated

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-10.00.42.jpg (500x428, 68.25K)

Attached: n.jpg (726x639, 182.53K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-10.07.44.jpg (600x600, 84.61K)

Rest assured that whatever Trump decides, it's going to be brilliant, and well-thought-out.

It's reassuring knowing that we have such an intelligent man in charge.

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-10.15.49.jpg (726x639, 134.57K)

Nobody gives a fuck about going to the Moon or sending anybody into space.

Boring.

I'm just curious if Donald Trump would be capable explaining the difference between a Galaxy and a solar system. I'm curious if he knows what a nebula is or a quasar.

He can barely read. He struggles to spell one syllable words. I'm sure that he's quite the astrophysicist.

I think going to space could prevent a national EMERGY. Maybe he can figure out what's causing global WAMING.

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-10.41.15.jpg (300x225, 21.45K)

really gonna build that space force on 20 billion. thats almost as much as how much it will cost for trumps chain link fence

I agree with you 100% that the entire US welfare budget should be diverted to NASA but most people would object to that.

I was gonna say the guy has a university degree obviously he would know that.

But I know a black girl with a masters degree who thinks the moon is just how the sun looks at night.

If only you knew the conversations your parents had about all the welfare money they wasted on you, find you video games and magic the gathering cards….

and now it's internet bills and frozen pizza

if only you knew the conversations they actually had behind the closed bedroom door

Attached: PicsArt_03-28-10.47.37.jpg (727x727, 88K)

maybe we can just divert all the taxes trump doesn't pay to it

That is a logical fallacy.

Thread theme.

For some reason, you seem to think 'welfare' is defined by a person's skin color.

You're just as much of a moot as any nigger dinner housing project. And all of your parents hard-earned money went into THIS, so you could sit on your fat sedentary lazy ass in a chat room, pretending like you have some 'elite superiority'.

Speaking of which… Tell me about that latest anime cartoon. Let me guess… It has tentacles that go into transvestites vaginas?

Lol

(heiled)
I dont believe I mentioned skin colour.
Nor do I watch chinese cartooins.

Nice half attempt at a straw man though.

And YES, I'm well aware there were typos, but you're such a fucking genius I'm confident you can figure out what I was trying to say…..

reported for not supporting YouTube

real thread theme

In that case, tell me all about what level you've reached in the most recent video game….

ftfy friend. :^)

Thread theme song for the hearing impaired

fuck space

America needs a space force yesterday. Someone has to defend our satellites from commies.

Mike Pence can send astrochickens to moon to fry their brains with space radiation with his own money if he wants to, I don't want to participate to that, that you

I think it's omazing that out of 360 million Americans, I haven't seen a single decent qualified candidate for president or vice president since 1992.

Trump can lick my taint while outer space sucks my dick

She had that Camarillo brillo Flamin' out along her head, I mean her Mendocino bean-o By where some bugs had made it red She ruled the Toads of the Short Forest And every newt in Idaho And every cricket who had ed By the bush in Buffalo She said she was a Magic Mama And she could throw a mean Tarot And carried on without a comma That she was someone I should know She had a snake for a pet And an amulet And she was breeding a dwarf But she wasn't done yet She had gray-green skin A doll with a pin I told her she was alright But I couldn't come in (I couldn't come in right then…) And so she wandered through the doorway Just like a shadow from the tomb She said her stereo was four-way And I'd just love it in her room Well, I was born to have adventure So I just followed up the steps Right past her fuming incense stencher To where she hung her castanets She stripped away her rancid poncho And laid out naked by the door We did it till we were un-concho And it was useless any more She had a snake for a pet And an amulet And she was breeding a dwarf But she wasn't done yet She had gray-green skin A doll with a pin I told her she was alright But I couldn't come in (actually, I was very busy then) And so she wandered through the doorway Just like a shadow from the tomb She said her stereo was four-way And I'd just love it in her room Well, I was born to have adventure So I just followed up the steps Right past her fuming incense stencher To where she hung her castanets She said she was a Magic Mama And she could throw a mean Tarot And carried on without a comma That she was someone I should know

God fucking dammit!!!

I was just getting a couple slices of pizza, and these two chicks come walking in to the restaurant, and one of them was so fucking hot I almost jumped out of my skin.

If you remember Jodi Arias, that worthless ugly piece of shit Mexican bitch that killed her ex-boyfriend….

Jodi Arias had an ugly face, but somehow this girl had the same phenotype, yet she was unbelievably hot!! This chick was so fucking hot I can't even begin to tell you! And she had perfect tiny tits, not too tiny, and in fact they were just half a cup too big for my tastes, but somehow they worked perfectly on her. She was wearing one of those shoulderless blouses, with the horizontal line cutting across just at the midsection of her breasts, cutting off her tits just enough to make them protrude a little bit through the blouse, and every time she took a step her little tiny tits were bouncing.

She had pert, upright nipples, standing at attention looking at the sky up above.

It was fucking O-mazing!! Her blouse was so thin, that you could see the areolas through it. There I am putting grated Parmesan cheese and peppercorns onto my jalapeno and pineapple pizza, and suddenly I had that gorgeous young chick come strutting in right in front of my face with her areolas and nipples bouncing up and down.

Talk about dessert!!

I can't fucking stand big tits,
And these ones definitely weren't 'big', but they were still big enough to bounce and bounce with just the right amount of momentum to make my day!!

She had a tan, but not too much of a tan, Justice light Golden touch to her skin and her hair was Sandy brown with blonde highlights. She looked kind of like a lion…

I don't dislike homosexuals, and some of the coolest people I've ever known were faggots

but I will never be able to figure out how a man could look at a girl like that and prefer to have a penis in his mouth….

This is the perfect time of year

Fuck the space force

blow me

(Me)
Reported

I love getting all chatty up in here.

I feel like I'm part of something

And on a sour note:

I just saw a fat fucking pig waddle by, who looked like she had TWO OF ME inside of her pants attached to either hip.

I can't believe anybody would look in a mirror, and decide to themselves, "I think I'm going to continue destroying my body with food"

bumped

Vietnam and Korea should be thankful for all those hapas we left them with after the wars.

Coincidentally, I just saw a chick walk by me with an O-MAZING ass… fucking perfect ass on her, just a handful, perched up on top of her legs, fairly muscular, but thin. She was wearing a pair of skin tight black leggings, and the rest of her body was fit and petite as well.

Small tits, small frame.

Nice.

The only problem was she had dyed her hair jet black (that creepy purple black hair dye that looks like shit against pale skin)

And her face looked exactly like Joey Ramone.

And I'm not exaggerating. Her face looked exactly like Joey Ramone, including the glasses, the nose, and the diminutive chin… I actually knew Joey Ramone in real life, and he was a super super nice guy…. He was genuinely one of the most kind and gentle guys you would ever know, but he was not exactly an attractive man…

And he definitely didn't make an attractive woman..

In case you're wondering exactly what was so 'coincidental', there really wasn't anything coincidental about either of our posts.

I was just trying to say something nice, and trying to make it appear like I had actually read your post.

I didnt

I think I'm dying even though I got cleared on my rejection last Wed.

Nevermind, I feel much better. Babysitter no longer dead.

I love us™

oops! Typo

I love using people™

Call me. 503-356-5624

Always great to hear about a renewed national interest in space. God bless America.

Attached: f3eccb76ee70d0817f09f2313a5538cd58c56d613567e7d60789379dc90575a3.jpg (600x763, 70.21K)

Also very interesting in that it essentially directs NASA to work more closely with private American companies. We could be seeing a glorious new space age if an incentive to compete is created.

>Cool. Why not also send some kind of crew to Mars? Maybe we can send all the (((elites))) a one-way ticket there and leave them to fight against one another so we can make Planet Earth a much better place.

Some kind of two-planet solution? BDS, so called 'Palestinians' and /poltards would not happy even with this.

Why? Check this. Article about a the 'Two-planet solution'.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5482044,00.html

Surest way to tell when something is worth paying attention to. Drowned in white noise.

keep the jewSA on Earth please

We've never been to the moon, fat faggot.

Fall in love with men on the moon once again… for the very first time.

It takes 4-5years to make a movie?

how do you feel knowing that with nasa's budget you couldn't even build a chain link fence to span the us-mexico border?

i has cheese burger meow?

We've never been to the south pole, either; those were all pictures of Scotland in winter.

Attached: he's fat.webm (480x360, 135.58K)

Nobody's going above low earth orbit in the foreseeable future. It isn't just the Van Allen radiation belts, it's the high-speed radioactive rain from all directions that feeds those belts. A human needs to be surrounded by the equivalent of a foot-thick shield of water anywhere outside of Earth's protective magnetic bubble, or inside some kind off electromagnetic field that surrounds the spacecraft, like Star Trek "shields," which would take megawatts of power and make the astronauts sick with currently available technology. Thick matter shields dramatically increase fuel requirements to get to places like the moon and Mars, then slow down enough to enter a reasonable orbit. The next problem is the landing craft, which will need to be similarly shielded. The fuel requirements for 1960s-technology chemical rockets would make this cost-prohibitive.

- Dr Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist, NASA, and principal advisor
to NASA Administrator – BBC Newsnight interview, November 2014

- Professor Clive Dyer, MA (Cantab.), PhD (Lond.), DIC., June 1997
Clive Dyer has worked in space and radiation research for more than 40 years,
authoring more than 200 publications in the field.

If humans have been to the moon, it wasn't inside thin-walled aluminum spacecraft, in space suits made by the Playtex corporation. In my opinion, the TV show I saw in 1969 was just a TV show. The only way humans are going to "return" to the moon is with some kind of technology the Pentagon hasn't yet revealed.

Attached: Apollo_11_Danny.jpg (1024x576, 131.15K)

I should point out to you that rockets travel quite fast. So they went through the van allen belts in a very short time.
Particularly if you fly through the thinner part its only a tiny fraction of the radiation dose you would get in a normal medical X-ray.
Travelling to Mars is quite a different story. While regular space has 1000 times less radiation than the van allen belt, you are up there for seven months minimum. Which is way more than 100 times the period you would spend in the van allen belts.

TL;DR you will be fine to go through the van allen belts, but would definitely get radiation sickness on the journey to mars.

I remember an Outer Limits episode back in the 60s that had a story about an astronaut who went to Venus and was exposed to massive amounts of radiation, and he started turning into a beast overtime. Very strange episode but it did bring up the topic of cosmic radiation.

So are they hiring SpaceX or Roscosmos?

All it takes is one uranium nucleus traveling at a significant fraction of the speed of light to mess up your DNA forever. It doesn't matter how much less there is past the Van Allen belts, what matters is what hits you, and how impossible it is to predict it. The ever-expanding spheres of particles from million-year-old supernovas are all it takes. Or maybe a little burp from the sun:
srag.jsc.nasa.gov/SpaceRadiation/What/What.cfm

What a fortunate coincidence.