UNITED STATES INVADED! Border Patrol Releasing Illegals Into Arizona As More Flooding The Borders

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

U.S. Border Patrol officials in Arizona said they have started releasing migrant families from their custody into the streets of Yuma because processing centers can't cope with the large numbers of arriving families and minors.

Community groups in the Yuma area have set up temporary facilities training the invaders to kill Americans and subvert the United States and overthrow our government. No doubt a treasonous Soros-backed operation at hand.

The Border Patrol issued a statement Thursday announcing its decision, which followed the lead of officials in the Rio Grande Valley in south Texas, who last week began releasing illegal invaders.

In a news conference on Thursday afternoon, Carl Landrum, the Yuma sector's deputy chief, explained Border Patrol made the decision as a dramatic surge in migrant families and minors overwhelmed their resources and holding spaces.

The sector is on track to apprehend a total of 60,000 migrants, Landrum said. Those are the highest levels since 2007, when the installation of additional border fencing began to reduce the number of migrants crossing through Yuma.

Landrum added the sector has the capacity to hold 400 migrants at its processing center and three patrol stations in the sector, but that the facilities were designed to hold single adults for short periods.

The United States is now being overthrown from within!

eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2019/03/28/border-patrol-begins-releasing-migrants-yuma/3301641002/

Meanwhile… Mexico is bracing for the possible arrival of the “mother of all caravans,” even as doubts arise over whether the group of Central American migrants will be all that big.

Interior Secretary Olga Sanchez Cordero has said a caravan of migrants from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala could be forming.

“We have information that a new caravan is forming in Honduras, that they’re calling ‘the mother of all caravans,’ and they are thinking it could have more than 20,000 people,” Sanchez Cordero said Wednesday.

This invasion is the biggest seen, ever. And they are headed towards the Untited States, this is no doubt a national security crisis of mounsterous proportions.

apnews.com/597b194af93c473aa4f041a4462788d8

The United States of Mexico is projected to add about 1.5 million illegal aliens to the American population by the end of the year, should current rates of Catch and Release, border crossings, and visa overstays pan out.

Every single politician who has allowed this is a traitor and should be assassinated immediately!

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/

Attached: Border Patrol Releasing Illegals Into Arizona As More Flooding The Borders.jpg (2290x1153, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
mediaite.com/trump/trump-threatens-to-close-border-entirely-if-mexico-doesnt-end-illegal-immigration-by-next-week/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_of_belief
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deliberate takedown of America happening and being 100% ALLOWED to happen!

Those are like mosques, right?

Attached: 1553455053410.jpg (1920x1080, 297.63K)

Likely something like that. And we Americans need to stick to our guns no matter what laws are passed, do not give them up without a fight because it will not be worth living in a third world subjugated slave nation like the politicians are turning this country into. The last hope we have for defense in NOT the military, they'll stand down and they proved it already: the last line of defense is US and our arms.

This is awesome. Fantastic!

America needs to adopt a Swiss policy: every man and woman by the age of 16 should be forced to be armed and trained with those arms, and guns should be allowed EVERYWHERE. This of-course would not include felons which would still be banned from owning guns. Teachers need to be armed in schools too to prevent more shootings.

Look at what happened in the U.K. Knowing the outcome already it's better to die on your feet than watch your nation get cucked.

I smell a communist traitor.

But you don't smell sarcasm? Man, you're dumb.

The southern border situation is overstated

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Absolutely. If they come for my guns I'll die blasting at them, and taking any mother fucker out I can with me. God help my soul, I won't give a damn no more.

Don't you know gun control will lead to a less violent jungle? Sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns are like anuddah shoah.

Sorry, I'm upset right now. Considering I've seen Johnny brag about this the other day I thought you were him rubbing it right in my face. I don't hate him, mind you, I just don't like the way he acts sometimes. I'm sure thats mutual though.

It's okay to hate Johnny though. It's also okay for you to tell me to fuck off. Why must you always be so fucking diplomatic?

the baddies are winning. we are so screwed.
mind control just werks.

Johnny, I know your laughing when you see this, but I'll still miss you when your gone. You are part of the family here. Always welcome on my threads with open arms and faggy smooches.

The ONLY advantage America has over Europe is that we have much more land mass and we have our guns. But make no mistake, we are being invaded.

NATIONAL EMERGENCY DECLARED!
DEFCON 1

THE US ARMY IS NOW BEING ORDERED TO ENGAGE THESE ILLEGALS! THIS IS AN ORDER! NOT A DRILL! IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS THEN SOMETHING VERY BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, SO OBEY THE ORDERS!

I am now working on faxing this alert to every general in the US military.

Attached: 0D26C638-5870-46E8-8982-F3C9B3CEC87E.jpeg (349x642, 33.77K)

We are here with a message of hope. There's only hope for your soul, if you change–if you repent. If you are born again.

I cry out to God in my sin. I did this, and he answered me. He heard me. He delivered me from the bondage of sin.

mediaite.com/trump/trump-threatens-to-close-border-entirely-if-mexico-doesnt-end-illegal-immigration-by-next-week/

God bless you user. I am a sinner but I do not wish to sin, sometimes its like I can't help it, but I do my best to fight temptation, sometimes I do sometimes I'm lost. Its a tough world out there, Satan is doing everything he can to undermine God's creation trying to destabilize everything. We all need to pray to God for forgiveness and hopefully He will give us the strength we need to fight and endure.

We can trust this, guys. Nothing to worry about.

One day WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

And Then comes the judgment of The Lord.

I know. The crazy thing is I'm not even scared of dying. I'm scared that my daughter and grandchild(ren?) will have to live with this mess, and I want them to be safe, I want them to live in a free country, not some third world despotic shithole. Thats my fear. Its not death. Its that our future generations could be subjugated and become a minority in this country someday.

Ouch. The Edge was so sharp

and predictably effeminate

If my offspring should become sinners, it is better they should never have lived in the first place.

My children temporarily share in my physicality, but they ultimately belong to God! This is what is important.

Let us commence with Loving God rather than Loving Neighbor.

lol @ believing in imaginary historical figures

oh well. too bad, huh?
Q: what other things that you can't control do you waste your life trying to control?

You may as well love my nuts on your face

Because that's much more likely to happen than you ever meeting your imaginary 'god'

I defy you to replace the logos with some humanistic construct. You'll fail.

Materialists are metaphysically naive. Scientism is not Truth. You have fallen for the impotent mewlings of a new priesthood.

I'm not taking control of anyone else's life but my own. Thats why I am a prepper. I am in control of my own life, that I can take control of.

THE FLAW WITH THE ASSERTION THAT 'AMERICA' IS BEING INVADED:

your own supplied graphic proves otherwise

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-12.24.22.jpg (1825x958, 172.58K)

*lays both of my testicles across your forehead*

It's just as I said. You cannot do it. You're not man enough. Those balls are too teensie and shriveled by sin.

Part of the problem sinning is that I am a materialist because, as much as I love and trust God, I also like worldy possessions. Its kinda conflicting sometimes BUT…. I do know God is not against preparedness. After all, Noah was told to be prepared and he was.

lol yes you are, indeed !!

haha yes!!………
(a perfect example of how NOT to live your life)

If you wanted to persuade people, you should have thought of an example that actually seemed appealing, instead of using 'flushing your existence down the toilet' as an example

God sees your intention. You are prepping to defend God's truth, and to help others. Of course you make Him proud.

I have been challenging you to provide even ONE tiny shred of tangible evidence that 'god' exists for a very long time.

and now you know why I didn't bother to hold my breath

lol !! you're literally making him think you believe in 'god'

good work

I'm not here to prove God's existence. God is the natural conclusion to the proof of logos, or order, in the universe.

Your strawman will not work here, sinner.

Wouldn't it have been more exponential to simply type "I can't" ?

Thank you user, I hope He does see it that way and I hope that, no matter what happens, he takes that into consideration when I come forth to be Judged by him. The one thing the churches stopped preaching about (before they became corrupted by pedophilia and all that) was that God is THE Ultimate Judge. And as Christians we need to always remember that.

Expeditious*

If 'god' existed, I would not have made that typo

lol @ 'he'

Hahahahahaha!!!

classic

God stands outside the bounds of material reality in a metaphysical plane. God is in your head! But understand, kike shill, imagination is as real as physical being or we would not know truth or science. Consider your brethren from the Nazi death camps who claimed "It was real in my mind!" One Herman Rosenblatt.

Keep stringing him along pretending like you actually believe. This is hilarious! Keep up the good work. I'm getting a real kick out this

Surely you will sit beside Him throughout eternity, brother sir. No righteous god could turn you aside.

lol !!! And now we get to the root of your problems

You're delusional

Actuality is not your own prerogative. The reason I am with God and not the revolutionary adversary is because I understand this truth whether or not sinners believe.

Hahahaha!!! He actually believes you

Stop the ridicule Johnny. You may not believe in God, but that is your own will. You have a right to believe what you want, as do others.

Keep it up. He's falling for it

He doesn't have to believe me because he knows Truth when he sees it. The truth is independent of whatever winds are blowing the rabble about today.

I don't know what you're talking about. I am a big fan of god

Even though you just got done telling me it's all imaginary

Keep up the good work!!

I bet you are.

Sorry, my response was not to you, but Johnny (or whoever is doing the mocking). Mis-directed the response.

Brilliant

Stop picking on him

Why the hell did he start picking on YOU all of the sudden?

You're goddamn right I never said that…

I would have said "now I understand"

I didn't realize linguistic nuances meant improper usage of words

Trump has the authority to shut down the border during times of crisis and I really hope he does this time around. We can't afford debating this anymore, the crisis has gone nuclear.

That's good. It means there is hope for you to comprehend God's existence.

While you're busy NOT providing even the smallest shred of tangible evidence that 'god' exists, maybe you could explain THIS

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-01.05.00.jpg (1825x958, 167.29K)

lol @

1: thinking Trump can 'shut down' the Border

2: using the term nuclear as some form of histrionic exaggeration

3: not realizing how ridiculous your paranoia has become

4: not realizing how nobody in their right mind whatever want to live like you do

Your not showing the whole map, you are cherry picking. The arrows are on both ends. People are coming in, and people coming out. The fact is the borders are mostly WIDE OPEN.

4th premise is ridiculous since this is the way we used to live.

Yes, the president has the authority to close the border if there is a national security threat.

As for most people not wanting to be prepared, most people don't know where Mexico is on a map either. So what? I'm not apart of the brainwashed culture. THAT IS A COMPLIMENT.

actually, refer to 1, 2, 3 & 4

I'm simply showing the 50% of your own graphic

THE 50% YOU'RE INTENTIONALLY NOT DISCUSSING

you're the one picking cherries

it's been TEN MINUTES since you created your post

still not even one teeny tiny little shred of evidence that 'god' exists

I regret that you cannot engage in mathematical reasoning, or so much as click on a link, written in your own people's parlance, to the information you yourself requested. It must be all that sinning which has you dumbfounded.

REPENT

blah blah blah

Avoiding the subject

YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD EXISTS

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-01.19.55.jpg (279x361, 22.15K)

A priori proof of God's existence has been provided. It is no one's fault but your own if you either cannot understand the proof or choose not to out of your sinful nature.

still waiting

Damn…..

You're a TERRIBLE salesman for Christianity

Don't wait too long.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_of_belief

You can't sell shit

Attached: PicsArt_03-29-01.26.10.jpg (640x480, 53.56K)

again: you're the worst Bible salesman on earth

Read. the. article.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Killcen, you know I fucking love you, and I respect you completely.

I have no desire to change you

cowardice = trying to create an imaginary 'safety zone'

Johnny, your very life is proof that materialism is a death sentence.

yet I'll outlive you by 21 years

Based on what? Is this another non-sequitur, like when you claim someone is the way they are because they haven't had pussy, or they can't get pussy because they play video games or?

I'm going to live for eternity in heaven. You can't beat that.

Amen. When it comes down to it, this world is only a test to see if we are fit enough to make it into God's realm. I hope I am, as much as I have messed up and gone off the wrong path at times.

Imagine if you had a jew's resistance to the truth. You are already halfway to eternal paradise.

I guess this would be the appropriate time to dedicate this song to you

21 years, 4 months and 11 days

Picture all your people in the Pale of Settlement, dreaming of the promised land. Dreaming of worldwide usury and sodomy.

And then you come along and say "Meh, foolish dream. Stop dreaming."

There's no way you're this sober. Know how I know? Because narcotics recovery was never anything but a substitute for your raging hebephilia.

It was the Jews that persecuted Jesus because they believed he was blasphemous against God, when in reality he was the Son of God. Remember that.

Not sure what you're saying here except that the jews fear the Samurai.