Due To Exposed Lying, MSNBC Loses Half A Million Viewers In Less Than One Week

MSNBC’s resident conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow lost a whopping half a million viewers in the last few days following Mueller’s exoneration of President Trump.

For the past two years, Maddow has been feverishly “connecting the puzzle pieces” of how Trump colluded with the Russians – which ended up being a total hoax.

The Daily Caller reports: archive.fo/hTEOE

Maddow has been one of the most prominent voices on the collusion conspiracy, spending most of her programs over the past two years on allegations that President Donald Trump coordinated with the Russian government to win the 2016 presidential election.

Maddow struggled to hold back tears as she delivered her opening monologue last Friday, clearly stunned that Mueller did not bring any indictments against the president or his family.

The implosion of the Russian collusion narrative damaged more than just Maddow’s ego — it also destroyed her ratings, at least temporarily.

“The Rachel Maddow Show” on MSNBC delivered monster ratings for the network, cementing the cable host as the left-wing foil to Fox News’ Sean Hannity. Maddow consistently finished 1st or 2nd in overall cable news ratings over the past year, sometimes garnering more than 3 million viewers.

But according to The Daily Beast, Maddow’s show dropped 500,000 viewers in just one week after the Mueller report dropped.

Hannity nearly doubled Maddow’s ratings this past Monday, delivering just more than 4 million viewers compared to Maddow’s 2.5 million.

archive.fo/q1NUu
newspunch.com/rachel-maddow-msnbc-loses-half-million-viewers/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ, it's surreal how fucking dumb NPCs are

It’s Russia’s fault

NO! DON'T MEK XIR CRAI YOU FILTHY ORANGE-MAN LOVERS!

No doubt Drumpf colluded with them to take this 'woman' down.

At least they woke up. I'd be more worried if they continued watching

Ban alternative media. The goyim must drink our propaganda cool-aid.

All men's fault
All men's fault.

I think the absurdity is why they are losing politically so badly. I mean fuck, Trump has fucked up A LOT of time, but even as we wails around stupidly he STILL is crushing his political opposition in ratings and overall support. There is no wall but his supporters are still dedicated turning out in droves while the leftists are tuning out their own BS propaganda. That says something.

it means the right is a bunch of NPC's who will eat whatever bullshit fed to them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It was MUH RUSSIANZ!!!!111!

Attached: CNNfakednews.png (1200x800, 192.28K)

Many, yes. The left is the same way. Politics is cancer. I'll admit I'm much more conservative on many issues (2nd Amendment for example) but I don't gulp down propaganda from either party because they are both corrupted. And Trump is overrated too. He's not terrible, but he's not great either.

the only surprising thing is how cucked americans are and didn't riot over being told to choose between status quo corruption and worse corruption

Attached: sinclair.webm (680x384, 4.5M)

Well remember, this agenda to bankrupt and subjugate America has been around for a LONG, LONG time. The Federal Reserve was founded back in 1913. Before the Fed there were TWO other central banks that tried the same thing before, and both were eventually abolished.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_central_banking_in_the_United_States

This is nothing new. Since America was founded on rebellion, despots around the world have been throwing fit and fit trying to find ways to get revenge and take us over.

Just a reminder: that day comes the second you peacefully give up the guns. No government on Earth can subjugate a well armed and vigilant nation as big as the USA without us giving into them and their demands. Its is a constant struggle: freedom vs slavery. And it will continue to be a constant struggle as long as America remains sovereign. Thats why they are always pushing for gun bans. Draw your lines and don't let anyone cross those lines. If everyone did this, they'll lose.

Imagine being this much of a shill

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (298x169, 89.19K)

He's just excited, thats all. Honestly I wouldn't hold any breath for things to get any better, regardless no one believes the mainstream media. They'll keep lying and brainwashing as many they can, and if they go bust, taxpayers will likely foot their bills. And no matter how many like Trump, its almost guaranteed most of the America First agenda will flunker anyway, due to corruption and negligence. I pity those who put full faith in any system.

that moment when you find out half a million americans just joined your cause.

Attached: funny now die.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

imagine israel voting in their own leader rather than bumming off of the americans leader for advice and leadership.

do i choose corrupt businessman or woman that commits corrupt war crimes? choices choices.

Attached: eagle.jpg (307x307, 25.09K)

You fucking idiots really think half a million people woke up? They just didnt tune into the next episode because the storyline was over. Maddow will come up with another juicy conspiracy soone enough and those same half million idiots will be back tuning into the titillating entertaient program that is political commentary.

Anyone with a brain knew tje russian collusion was literally defeated lefts grasping at straws. They made up a story on the spot and for years we had to play the game that came with it. Theu made us eat a big fat nothing burger for years in order to distract from more important issues

Attached: eca9c51a5a9144367a042f58486c34dee0b5c35e355bea24cd974a497e444bbe.jpg (1280x720, 36.68K)

This, even doomsday profits maintain followers after their dates for the end pass amd were all still here. People will belive what they want

What about the Donald Jr meeting where they sent him an email saying "we are the Russian government and we have dirt on Hillary Clinton" essentially, and he said he wanted to hear about it. How is that not some kind of collusion, even if it might be enough to legally get him.

I'd feel manipulated more than colluding. The risk is to strike a deal and become blackmailable because of just that. I guess very few people have the complete picture of the web of interests between russia china dems reps israel and saudis.

It gets even worse; in light of this news the NPCs have abandoned their chatty jewish lesbian and flocked to Sean Hannity. Fucking idiot.

Trump Jr., Kushner et al admitted to a meeting with Russians re Clinton dirty laundry. Mueller didnt even interview Trump or Jr. Starr interviewed Clinton & Hillary.

Attached: seb6l52nllc21.jpg (1232x2048, 141.85K)

360,000,000 Americans

500,000 viewers lost

That's just 1/1,800,000th of America

more people than that get face tattoos of Joe Biden each week.

Big deal

they're still running the goyim despair code

If she shows her vag or tits all will be forgotten.

she doesnt have any

this is your brain on fox news

no arguments there
america is doomed

Shame they'll all forget about it in another week or just not care because they want to habitually watch their stories instead of doing something productive.

Attached: ae5baa7eefecfa8ded3d2d33f306022dfe04ba7f19a7378a0683b759b3c3479e.jpg (491x634, 41.15K)

Even the CNN newscasters said it was a nothing burger.
But Rachel Madwow is crying as if she has suddenly discovered its fake.
Either she is incredibly delusional or shes been lying to her audience.