Alex Jones says 'form of psychosis' made him believe events like Sandy Hook massacre were staged

cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex-jones-psychosis-sandy-hook/index.html

"This week, Jones acknowledged the shooting was real during a sworn deposition he made as part of a defamation case brought against him by Sandy Hook victims' families.
"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people.""

Attached: download (1).jpg (280x180, 7.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/alex-jones-blames-conspiracy-claims-on-psychosis
infowarsstore.com/
factswt.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/crisisactors.jpeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

foxnews.com/us/alex-jones-blames-conspiracy-claims-on-psychosis

Fatso got raped into submission by Mossad. He' s a good goy now, and will spread genocide propaganda for his masters, while slowly succumbing to drugs until he kills himself.

It's called 'conservatism'. Use your words, little man.

"We need to talk about Sandy Hook"

Is he going to plea insanity? lol…

Attached: d4ab39f0e35f.jpg (255x181, 14.19K)

He was controlled opposition all along, the year Bill Hicks dies he suddenly turns up. He comes Form the same state, has the same manager and he used to make references about Bill Hicks himself before it became a meme

No he's a sociopath who realized he could make millions by peddling ridiculousness to naive fools, some otherwise intelligent beings.

infowarsstore.com/

Explain the father laughing before suddenly putting on a sad face in the interview. Explain how no one questioned it.

This
Plead insanity
Lighter sentence.
He's still doing the hucksterism

He's no different than the people on network television doing this every night

the big phoney

At least guys like me who do it for nothing are true loons
Yours truly
/killcen/
PS Mr [email protected]

I was only joking about the, err, you know, the αs ƽαѕƽin αtι๐ռs

Attached: andy hyena.png (1024x682, 1.41M)

hahaha you're SO fucking stupid that it's hard to fathom

Create an entire thread about it, or nobody will ever think you're being sincere.

I want to see people believe you and put it behind them, but that's highly unlikely unless you create a thread about the subject and address it head-on

Explain how the wolf was able to blow down the three little pigs' second house, sturdily constructed of high quality sticks

gullible douchebag

he will make more money this way. And we will never let him get consumed by another succubus again. We are here to help. I'm sorry we're so scary.

Ms PacMan

He should have used more BRAINFORCE

Defense Number One:
"I'm a performance artist"

Defense Number Two:
"I was temporarily insane"

Defense Number Three:
"My attorneys had advised me to settle out of court, because I have no legitimate defense strategy, and it's better to lose MOST of my money than to lose ALL of my money"

explain how the flag in the moon landing is waving!!
How can kids be dead if i never saw it in person!?

I actually had to Google 'Brain Force'….

lol if I were you, I would try to avoid ever admitting that you knew what Brain Force was, because it means you actually watched Alex Jones before….

In all honesty, if you added up all of the times I've actually 'watched' Alex Jones fatface faggot show

Collectively, it would add up to around 71 seconds

He's one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen in my life, and it speaks volumes about somebody's character flaws when they can sit there and watch that bullshit without cringing.

Alex goes deep on conjecture, which I really like. I couldn’t care less about his politics, his Zionism, fake news, all the other bs.

Man, the way this is worded would make me believe that Sandy Hook was actually staged.

like alex jones. the wolf was a big bag of wind

watch as nobodies crawl out of their hidey holes to attack humble water filter salesman

Why share these stupid false information pictures you retard?

Maybe you've never grieved before, but all your other emotions don't magically disappear. Someone tells a joke or something to lighten the mood, you can still laugh you moron.

David Hogg is the crisis actor tasked to play the role of Adam Lanza, the supposed active shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Attached: hogglanza.gif (317x430, 432.48K)

Controlled opposition and defilement agent called in for is last big task.
Fortify the Sandyhoax lie before it completely falls apart under the pressure of Internet exposure.

The FOIA files I have are ~1.3 GB of zipped docs, with nothing but a bunch of nonsense photos around the house, none of which had a family picture that included the supposed Adam Lanza, only the older brother….and dozens upon dozens of 2-3 line police reports. They just took moribund irrelevant items from the house and made as many reports of taking them to fill in the space to make the report look comprehensive. The report was woefully lacking in proof that the shooting actually took place. Many, signed by an officer "Daniel Jewiss"… Then the supposed autopsy photo package has not one redacted image with the exception of a picture of a hollow point bullet with pork meat on it. Why would the autopsy picture be redacted? Why? Why? Why? What's classified about a darned dead body?

This is what's wrong with people today — in the old days, people demanded to see the dead body – they wanted selfies taken around the dead body! Today, the body of the supposed criminal is decreed profane and unfit for viewing.. Get over it and in the future, demand to see the body!

correction, the autopsy package has not one photo that *is not*** redacted, save the one of a porky bullet.

and YOU are the talentless actress who decided you were qualified to play the role of a conspiracy theorist

hahaha you stupid fucking idiot. wow

show me the 'autopsy photos' of the two kids that the white trash couple buried in their back yard (and the story was copied and pasted in here)

show me the 'autopsy photos' of Grace Packer, the 14 year old girl that was raped and murdered by Jacob Sullivan (also copied and pasted here in Zig Forums)

Those were children, but you and your ridiculous 'FOIA' photo searches can't produce any autopsy photos of adults, either…..

show me the 'autopsy photos' of Jeremy House, age 37, who died in a head-on collision on 1-75

lol freedom of information act.

dipshit.

back to you:

lol moron

Engaging in ad hominem attacks doesn't refute the arguments put forth. That's a logical fallacy, dipship.

Okay let's softball. You want me to shut up about it, then you show me a picture of David Hogg, corresponding to the age of the supposed Adam Lanza photo I put up there…CGI one if you have to…if the federal government wanted the story to hold up, we'd have more pics of David Hogg's childhood. But they won't, because wasn't intended to hold up to scrutiny. They didn't expect David Hogg to get on local TV dicking around at Redondo Beach CA when his friend at the beach got into a confrontation with an officer and David wound up being interviewed by local TV. His face was out there when it shouldn't have been, and all of a sudden he's supposedly in Parkland Fla….screw up, move up is a common thing in the military when you have someone who's done something so bad, they have to elevate him to hero status to cover up his/her wrongdoing – same as Johnny "Wet Start" McCain turning on his afterburners on the deck of the USS Forrestal, igniting the rockets on the nearby parked jet, triggering the explosions that sunk the ship, killing over a hundred people.

Here's the David Hogg Redondo Beach, CA altercation on local news.

Attached: David Hogg Interview - Confrontation at Redondo Beach[HD,1280x720].webm (1280x720, 12.96M)

yawn

everything is a conspiracy, right?

you're free to believe whatever far-fetched fantasies that make life seem more linear to you

if that's what you need, then by all means, believe

a good rule of thumb I've learned over the years:

theories aren't worth a shit

I don't see any links in support of the official story with concrete substance proffered by the likes of anybody yet.

Redondo Union High School Class of 2016, David Hogg video attached.

Attached: Why was David Hogg in a red graduation gown (Redondo Shores Class[360, Mp4].mp4 (640x360, 2.19M)

David Hogg admits that he wasn't at Parkland High School during the shooting – he just high-tailed it over there to interview witnesses afterwards.

The fact of the matter is – Hogg is an admitted liar, his father's FBI, his face matches the photo of Adam Lanza, the material on the police report for Sandy Hook is unrevealing, there is new evidence coming to light indictating requisition orders for food for Sandy Hook Elementary being delivered somewhere completely other than Sandy Hook Elementary…the official story is a fraud.

Attached: Hogg admits he wasnt at school during Parkland shooting[SD,836x480].mp4 (836x480, 5.96M)

*"Stoneman Douglas High School" not "Parkland High School"

*indicating not *indictating hehe

Didn't the state change the law on FOIA requests wrt: victims of mass shootings, to avoid having to provide them?

shill dogpile on this user

Robbie Parker interview where he's smiling and flirting with the media after his kid is supposedly killed says it all. If that's not enough, look at the documents unearthed by Wolfgang Halbig showing that Sandy Hook was closed. Hogg looks like Lanza. Then you have all the repeat crisis actors. factswt.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/crisisactors.jpeg

Look at the white nigger conspiratards on here. Funniest shit going.

the most important part about
the term 'amateur expert' is the
word amateur, because they
take it upon themselves to act
as if they have access to (or the
right to access) any real life
tangible evidence

let me know the day your alleged
'expertise' involves anything more
than Google searches from your
sebum-stench computer chairs

I'll pay $1,250 cash to the first
'expert' in here who has ever
been to Connecticut, let alone
to Newtown, Connecticut.

lol you don't know jack shit

except what you've read online

and that is NOT knowledge

You don't know the name of the street that Sandy Hook was on, because you have to Google all of your 'expertise'….

fucking posers….

sedentary Google sleuths….

by the way… EXACTLY WHAT WAS THE
'BIG RESULT' FROM THE ALLEGED
FALSE FLAG EVENT ?……..

nothing changed….

people 'proposed' legislation, but none of it became law. they never 'took people's guns away'. nothing happened, nothing changed….

so explain your stupid 'false flag' conspiracy

exactly WHAT did the 'maniacal master plan false flag' accomplish ?

Surely, you're not suggesting that the government went through all of that trouble to find CIA crisis actors and created false entities and fabricated false incidence and went through all of that trouble FOR NOTHING, with no actual result being accomplished?

Because that's the flaw with your stupid predictable parroted 'copied and pasted''' cookie cutter conspiracy theory template:

According to you, it was an evil, well-planned, sequential series of maniacal deceptive steps to create the appearance of an incident that never occurred, so the public would be swayed and manipulated, but nothing ever resulted from the incident, and there was no gun control or martial law or any tangible results whatsoever

What a shitty 'conspiracy'… What an ineffective master plan….

You're full of shit

At least with the 9/11 attacks, there was a tangible result. That incident resulted in the public giving a nod to the Patriot act….

But when you insist that every time somebody sneezes it's a conspiracy, you lose all credibility, because none of those other stupid conspiracies resulted in any major change or passing of laws or confiscating of guns…

And I realize that you're not going to admit that I'm correct, and you're going to try to support your assertions by insisting that there's an even bigger conspiracy, and it's all part of a big master plan, and the results are going to happen one of these days, eventually….

Which makes your conspiracy theories look even more absurd and less based in reality than they already did before….

Let me know when they start confiscating your guns, but until that day comes, your conspiracy theories are nothing but a fad and a trend…

These days, every mediocre grandmother and grandfather in middle America spout off endless conspiracy theories about flat Earth and the artificial Sun and the holographic Moon and Hillary Clinton being a space alien who eats infants after raping them in a pizza parlor basement….

You guys are supposed to be the 'elite' cream of the crop, intelligence wise….

don't tell me you've allowed yourself to drop to the level of a middle America grandmother who sees a YouTube video and suddenly becomes a conspiracy expert….

The day you have tangible evidence, be sure to let me know… But if I wanted 'copied and pasted' lunatic Fringe trend-following conspiracy theories, all I have to do is randomly pick a fucking YouTube video made by a little old lady and I can get a more convincing conspiracy theory than yours.

According to your conspiracy theories, a secret society has taken extraordinary measures to methodically plan a fabricated reality to manipulate the public……

and THIS was the 'big result'?

really ?……..

are you telling me they have created all of these different school shootings and invented imaginary people and imaginary incidents…. ALL SO THESE TWO IDIOTS WOULD HAVE THEIR FACES ON TV FOR A COUPLE MONTHS ?…..

That's one of the least effective Master plans I've ever heard of…..

I think the real problem is a generation of sheltered young men, who as children, instead of playing football with the other kids, sat isolated indoors and adopted fantasy role-play, like dungeons and dragons and magic the gathering type of bullshit…

And this fantasy-based lifestyle lead to a penchant for Lord of the rings type bullshit fantasy movies, and science fiction shows, and video games…

Instead of growing up interacting with reality and learning how to become young men, an entire generation or two had reality substituted with fantasy, and somehow became adults who still think a string of fantasy holds the fabric of life together…

With absolutely no real evidence whatsoever, these type of fantasy based adult males (effeminate children trapped in adult male bodies) are inclined to believe that everything has some secret 'false reality' behind it, while as each day passes, reality continues outside the confines of their isolated computer chair.

Maybe you should go outside occasionally and interact with other human beings more often.

oops !!!

and THIS was the 'big result' ?

These two unlikeable douchebags were the big result of all of these false flag methodical conspiracies?

Not gun control…

Not martial law…

Not anything resembling gun control or martial law….

Just these two douchebags ?

That's one hell of a conspiracy theory

Attached: David-Hogg-Emma-Gonzalez-gq-march-032818-3x2-1.jpg (1280x720, 144.8K)

The big master plan conspiracy false flag fabricated human beings crisis actor event occurred on December 14th 2012

We're almost halfway through 2019 already

They haven't taken anybody's guns away
There's no martial law
Life continues

That was obviously THE most ineffective conspiracies in the history of planet Earth

right ?

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-08.57.34.jpg (1047x479, 100.13K)

And like I said, because your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water, you're going to insist that the 'big false flag masterplan event' was just one of a 'series of big false flag masterplan events', and as the years continue to roll by, and they still haven't taking away anybody's guns, you going to continue to move the goalposts and keep insisting that it's a bigger and bigger and bigger conspiracy….

A gigantic conglomeration of 'big false flag masterplan conspiracy events'

A gigantic multiverse of big master plan false flag conspiracy fabricated reality crisis actor nonexistent human beings master plan big false flag conspiracy events with no results

Other than two obnoxious douchebag attention-seeking idiots, who had their 15 minutes of fame, and nobody even remembers them anymore….

What a maniacal master plan…….

You're full of shit.

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-09.10.22.jpg (1047x121, 28.62K)

HINT: if they were going to go through all that trouble to create the Sandy Hook incident, they would have already taken away your guns a long time ago

and this world is SO full of insane, disenfranchised, bullied, cowardly sissy boy losers like Adam Lanza or any of the other school shooters, that there's no need to 'fabricate them'

In fact, most of these loser loner sexless bullied high School rejects outcast unpopular 'losers with the ladies' faggot school shooters have many of the same attributes as a lot of you image board douchebags….

There's an entire generation of losers like this out there… No reason to 'invent' them.

The human race is filled with people who are so stupid that they engage in copycat behavior….

That there is no need for a complicated maniacal methodical sequential fabricated reality crisis actor false flag conspiracy….

If you believe in that bullshit, then I suggest you are more like the disenfranchised faggot shooters then you are like a logical sane adult

Attached: School-Shooters.jpg (870x590, 124.62K)

Because porcupines shoot quills.

If you don't know that that means… I feel sorry for you.

Attached: asdafsd.jpg (305x450, 50.89K)

If they wanted to take away your guns, they don't need your permission, and they don't need to manipulate anyone into 'agreeing with their decision'.. .

If they wanted to take away your guns, they could easily succeed in Weston 3 months

And they're not afraid of your diotic militia concept

There's no resistance you could offer that they couldn't defeat

If they wanted to take your guns, they would steamroll you like a fucking sidewalk…

There's absolutely nothing you could do to stop it

But they haven't taking anyone's guns

Because your conspiracy theory is bullshit

Weston : in less than*

Speech to text typos because I'm multitasking taking care of 'sexy the cat' right now

If the government wanted your guns, they would simply take them from you…

And any 'gung ho militia' renegades would quickly be neutralized, either six feet underground or 25 to life in a federal penitentiary…

If that's what they wanted to do, within three months, the project would be over….

But that's highly unlikely to happen, especially when you look at the direction our country seems to be going right now.

If anything, gun control is the complete opposite direction that we are headed

Right wingers are total dumbfucks when it comes to dealing with the news cycle.

The faggot was even outted by his own classmates before the shooting even happened

Attached: my debate partner is a chrsis actor.mp4 (720x1280, 2.2M)

But anyone who rights wall after wall of text with no point save to criticize is no less partisan. Imagine having a cloud share or sdcard full of crisis actors.

rights/writes.

Lanza makes a lousy Wayne Newton.

It’s a lock of my hair! Grandpa ripped it out of my little ass before he put up the road cone for safety.

wat

Attached: e2444b8414b91d22f94b8e5a5b9c8dd9eaab6982058772ae45a1eb8bd1206bdb.jpg (362x346, 37.55K)

Attached: u_10132858.jpg (1000x887, 54.01K)

Why all of this hate for the world's greatest water filter and nutritional supplement salesman. I mean he is a CIA controlled pysh op walking meme factory that reproduced with Jews.

conclusive proof

because somebody added letters to the pic

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-10.34.24.png (710x605, 439.83K)

All crisis actors

None of these events was real

All 'false flag' masterplan conspiracies

and these guys were not mentally ill loners

Attached: dai0mnz-3fc9ed1d-5cf6-4e74-9e46-10d601826d54.jpg (500x500, 97.72K)

What all the shooters had in common:

Girls would laugh in their faces

Halfcuck has an ultra megamega econ collapse thread up. These sites are giving me an ulcer and the latest update on my laptop broke sleep mode. Is it time for me to finally be more realistic?

Thank you man, for that. That's priceless. I had not seen that one before. I wish there were more patriots like yourself sharing things that expose all of this.

You can see right through the rebuttals above and get to their motive – they paint wild fictional narratives about the doubting-the-official-story poster's assertions, and make ad hominem attacks at the poster, rather than addressing what has honestly been presented.

At first glance, in that video it looks like Mr. Hogg is mouthing "Shut it."

I'm surprised, because if David Hogg were posting right now, and had a good debate teacher, he would know that when you don't address the opposing debater's claim directly, then the argument stands unopposed by fiat, and the debate judge is directed to give those points to that debater whose arguments were unopposed.

Attached: 669px-Jean-Luc_Picard_2.jpg (669x599, 42.45K)

The hogglanza.gif animation showing that Adam Lanza and David Hogg are in fact the same person just took over 60 seconds to load for me.

Could there be a temporary Denial of Service attack for damage control or is the site just busy? I don't know, but keep posting the videos guys, you're knocking it out of the park.

he's a gatekeeper that lives at the mercy of the kikes who use him to disseminate their secrets in the wildest fashion possible.

He's also Bill Hicks.

Explain how fucking dumb you have to be to believe Jone's shit

Adhomo detected

Attached: index.jpg (327x154, 10.99K)

This user knows latin,
He must be a scholar, therefore the Hogg and Sandy Hook are false flags and my rifle told me that this is true, so it must be.

lets all harass parents of dead children because they were obviously crisis actors. when i send death threats that's how i know im right :^)

prove that it happened. i cant prove a negative, but have not seen any evidence other than the news said it happened.

It sounds like he was sarcastically saying "shocking" to the student's comment, as if it were common knowledge. Which strikes a bit more concern on how blatant some of these crisis actors can be with their charade. It's almost if he bragged about being a crisis actor to other people and either everyone who's he told kept their mouth shuts or the pool of actors in this narrative is much larger than we image.

Attached: retard.png (403x448, 53.25K)

Ha! The US government cant even stop a bunch if illiterate terrorists in tiny Afghanistan. What makes you think they'd be able to disarm the entire USA?

I watched it about 15 times, and I believe he did say "Shut it!" angrily. The guy is really angry, a liar and an oozing control freak. Probably tried to bring one of the debate team into the fold of his commie gun grab conspiracy troupe and it didn't go well. I truly hope the kid who filmed that is safe, and that Mr. Hogg is brought to justice very soon for the larceny he participated in. Money was fraudulently gained at Parkland by that guy. Funds were raised and pocketed. Egos enriched. They must pay for their crimes.

I can just imagine the pip-squeak making threats like, "My dad's FBI and I'll have you and your family black-bagged if you don't…[…]…You're gonna play ball, or else."

Or maybe his angle for his cover was, "I'm in witness protection."

David Hogg is not worth this – the FBI is already discredited at top levels, it's safe to let Hogg be brought down. Could those leftist networks that were forced to broadcast corrections regarding Hogg's non-presence at Parkland, be the ones bank-rolling him in his anti-gun crusade? That would be a smoking gun if we could find some financial connection post-Parkland-retraction with Hogg directly or one of those organizations I'm sure he's using to fund his activities. It would prove a "screw up, move up" type of situation. I mean they let this guy go on a myriad of networks and lie about his enrollment and presence at Parkland, and then it's retracted so quietly?? It's an outrage, this is a career ending array of lies with all these interviews and one tiny-yet-sweeping retraction…the retraction is not strong enough…the networks have to be held accountable for this fake news and fraud ongoing… there has to be a strong enough exposé to lose his financiers and get his ass booked for fraud by deception.

No, I'm going to just say you're flat out wrong and suggest you get your ears checked. I posted that webm and the thread I took it from was when the shooting actually happened on Zig Forums and other anons agreed that he said "shocking" (thought it wasnt widely debated).

There's no anger in his eyes of brows when he gets called out. He arches them upward to make a "well DUH" sort of look when he sarcastically says "shocking". The video cuts out at the "g" part, but if he were to say "shut up" there would have been more vocalization in it. "Shut up" has a pause between words, while "shocking" rolls out in one go.

Also, even thou the 'g' is semi cut out, you can still hear the "ing" in what he's saying. If he were to say "shut up" you would atleast hear the one of the two "uh"'s or the 't' in "shut", instead you can clearly hear the "ah" of "shocking"

he said shocking. you can hear it clear as day

Afghanistan has hills, strong family/tribe bonds and people who can walk for 5 minutes without having to catch their breath, dumb fatso.

Neither the british nor the russians could take afghanistan.

Now I sync'ed the tracks, because I thought at first he was just mouthing silently and it was a voice of another person…and it sounds more like he said, "Chuck!"

How long before Hogg announces he's transitioning, and therefore beyond reproach?

When I search for a map of the Sandy Hook area, I am blocked. Even google maps and earth is blurred out where the school is/was. There where several pleasure boats anchored off Sandy Hook. They said they never heard or saw anything on the day of the shooting. The anchorage is close enough to hear any shots fired outside or emergency vehicle sirens. There have also been reports that the school was not in service and was vacant. I'm not saying it did or did not happen. I don't know, but enough stuff has been posted around the internet to cast doubt.

What a fucking wimp. Talks a bunch of shit, but in court, he tries to dodge responsibility

Exactly. They proved nothing to the public that it actually happened. Where is the surveillance footage?

There is a book entitled "Satan Fell Like Lightning" and what I got from it is that the mobs of people have an agitation level that has a tendency to bubble upward from news of corruption…and the only reliable thing that will get it to go down is if someone is villified and crucified, so to say. So the powers that be, when they see the public get outraged about something they should rightfully be upset about their government doing, they just wheel out someone to get crucified, figuratively usually, with regard to something completely different, and the agitation level usually goes down, however inappropriately. A sense of satisfaction with the state of affairs elevates, and overall agitation against the state goes down. Blend that with some shame indoctrination appeal to patriotism, "You're Unamerican if you don't believe the official story." "You tin foil hat crack pot conspiracy theorist!" and you've got a classic stew for ramming unconstitutional laws down the peoples' throats.

It's like public opinion shaping, except you might call it public agitation level shaping. In fact, however, it's just a tool in the communist subversion playbook.

Just one lens to have handy when looking at a psyop, asking yourself, "Why?"

They don't want you to know, somebody was probably bullying these people in person thinking they were somebody they've spoken to online.
"On the internet nobody knows you're a dog."
One person's psychosis drives another person to madness and then shootings happen.

This is what that psychosis is they are talking about. They don't know what they are believing and they don't know who they are speaking to.