Zig Forums's Tony Clifton

Killcen was meant to be Zig Forums's Tony Clifton, only with a different unique character and style. He just appears when no one really asked for it.

Killcen is not really what or who you think he is. Killcen was only created for a ruse, an online publicity stunt to garnish unwanted attention, and play with people's emotions and fears. And Killcen did to that pretty well, however it did not turn out the way he planned or intended. Killcen went too far when creating a recent thread on Zig Forums claiming 'politicians guilty of treason should be assassinated.' This was not intended to be a threat, it was meant to be part of the crazed hyperbole to garnish attention and laughs (in other words: keks).

I now fully admit my mistake for going too far with this satire, and am very sorry to everyone I upset. I am sorry for being a ruse, a comical con artist. It took me a couple years to create this online personality, and all the lies with it. And I stuck with it as long as I could. But I cannot anymore because I have caused a bit too much trouble, and now I really do have that unwanted attention, too much so.

The truth is I love all of you, you were family to me. It is time for me to escape and go to a better place now.

I am sorry and I wish I could change things but I cannot. Learn from my mistakes and do not end up the way I did.

OVER AND OUT.

youtube.com/user/johnnyneptunevids

Attached: 8chan's Tony Clifton.jpg (1024x671, 117.29K)

Politicians guilty of treason SHOULD be assassinated, though. It's obvious that the legal system won't touch them. Perhaps a .30-06 will do what the system has repeatedly failed to do.

Attached: clinton.bodycount.gif (7200x11250, 6.34M)

/killcen/ says 'form of psychosis' made him say that politicians in yuma should be αssαƽsınαtеd

"This week, /killcen/ acknowledged that no caravans of death were invading the USA in a sworn deposition he made as part of a terroist case brought against him by The US government.

"And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged," he said. "So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people."

The name is /killcen/
Bitch

Attached: andy hyena.png (1024x682, 1.41M)

Be careful what you say, they are monitoring this place now and anons have reported others for "terrorism" for even stating this, even not meant as a threat.

Hogwash, you made that up yourself.

why the doity scum!!!!

Attached: doity scum.gif (245x179, 12.15K)

Lets talk!!!!

[email protected]

Attached: 1543906705163.gif (400x270, 825.96K)

FBI pls that's just retarded

Bob Zmuda would throw a drink in your face right now, and nobody in the audience would even realize that JN was just fucking with you, and you never got reported to anybody.

it was all a joke

fucking lighten up

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-04.36.14.jpg (408x612, 82.94K)

reported

you need to learn to play along

Attached: kaufmanzmuda.gif (380x238, 54.11K)

Somebody needs to learn how to take a joke

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-04.49.59.png (962x784, 570.38K)

I said I was leaving.
Please stop giving out my email address.

The content was nothing if not consistent. Consistently BAD

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-05.38.54.jpg (768x1024, 93.67K)

N E P T U N E C O N F E S S I O N :

I fucking hate Mexicans with a god damn passion

I hate all Latinos. they make me sick

I've always said
"Latinos: Finally Niggers Have
Someone They Can Look Down On"

just thought I'd get that out there

johnny, it's me Killcen. I don't believe you. I think you did report me to the FBI and today I started cutting myself for the third time in my life. I blame you for every cut on my arms right now.

It is time for me to escape and go to a better place now.

DON'T DO IT /KILLCEN/!

Attached: image.jpeg (189x229, 7.9K)

Picture Johnny samefagging. Forever.

I don't care. Fear is how they win; when they make people afraid to speak they no longer have to worry.

Sorry, Zig Forums, I'm not white. I don't want authoritarians of any color in power.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A SWAT TEAM TO SHOW FOR CHRISTS SAKE?

Johnny, I thought you said I was "Ironclad", doesn't that mean they want to kill me by now? I'm waiting!!

You aren't allowed to incite violence against our treasonous politicians. Thank god we have laws like this to protect us from vigilante maniacs and keep our government corrupt.