Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say

sfchronicle.com/crime/article/Sword-wielder-in-MAGA-hat-slashes-man-13729404.php
archive.fo/CRs3N
Sword-wielder in ‘MAGA’ hat slashes man outside SF roller rink, police say
A sword-wielding assailant wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat slashed a man in the hand during an altercation outside a popular roller-skating rink in San Francisco’s Western Addition on Friday, officials said.

Police are searching for the attacker, who fled the scene outside the Church of 8 Wheels on Fillmore and Fell streets, leaving his victim bleeding profusely on the sidewalk outside the crowded skating spot.

Investigators were searching for security video and speaking to witnesses Saturday as they tried to piece together the details of the bloody confrontation that unfolded during the rink’s Friday night adults-only roller disco.

Officers were called to the scene around 9:50 p.m. on the report of a stabbing, said Officer Robert Rueca, a San Francisco police spokesman. They learned that the victim, whose name was not released, had been approached by another man, who was wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat, and the two got into a verbal dispute, he said.

The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword and slashed him, Rueca said. Police originally reported that the victim was wearing the hat, but changed their statement late Saturday.

Scott Sweeney, 24, said he saw a man wearing the recognizable hat with a sword tucked into the back of his jacket about 30 minutes before the attack. The man, Sweeney said, was shouting homophobic slurs at him.

“In my mind I didn’t think it was a real sword until we came out later and police were on the scene and there was blood and the hat on ground,” he said.

David Miles, who goes by the nickname “Sk8father” and started the roller rink at the former Sacred Heart Catholic Church, was inside during the dispute. He said he didn’t see the attack but ran out to help the victim.

“I came outside. The guy was cut, he was bleeding like you wouldn’t believe,” Miles said Saturday. “He was just gushing blood, so we got the first aid kit from inside and tried to stop the bleeding.”
Paramedics quickly arrived and took the victim to a hospital, where he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries, police said. Miles said officers asked him if a man dressed as a pirate had come into the roller rink, but he hadn’t seen anyone like that.

Miles posted pictures of the bloody aftermath of the attack on Facebook, showing the red hat near a pool of blood. The victim had apparently chased his attacker before realizing how badly he was bleeding, he said.

“This is the last thing you think is going to happen,” he said. “I’m very, very, very concerned. I don’t really know what to think.”
Police are asking anyone with information about the attack to call investigators at 415-575-4444.

Attached: 85195904.jpg (969x1024, 164.4K)

Camera footage or litterally fake & gay

Did he pour bleach on him and shout "this is MAGA country!"?

They deserve each other tbh.

"the two got into a verbal dispute, he said.

The victim tried to grab the hat, a symbol of President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and the other man whipped out a sword …"

Seems like the "victim" was really the aggressor!

So a faggot literally tried to assault rob the MAGA hat guy but MAGA hat guy was a Ninja. Do liberals in San Francisco just smoke bath salts and go to the skating rink?

Attached: ninjamaga.jpg (500x342, 51.74K)

Attached: maganinja.jpg (1200x1200, 620.52K)

pshh nothing personel libtard

This is the story Juicy Mullet wishes it could have dreamed up. A katana wielding Donald Trump supporter…on second thought this is fucking rad as hell.

Here's early achieve footage of the suspect honing his deadly skills.

Attached: suspect.gif (320x240, 5.59M)

1. I think everyone knows what a MAGA hat is, did they really need to explain it?
2. Grabbed it? So the victim made the first move?

Seijuro's spirit lives on.

Attached: light rail avenger.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

Grabbing a hat would be charged as strong arm robbery or grand theft person both of which are a felony. So he was defending himself against a robbery.

I dont go around grabbing peoples hats or any other clothing so I dont have to worry if they are armed with a swrod.

Ban roller rink

The "victim" tried to grab his hat.

So in other words, the so-called "victim" started physical confrontation? And the so-called "assailant" defended himself? The only thing he did wrong was flee the scene. He should have called the police to tell them he was attacked first and had to defend himself because his life could have been at risk. Then he'd likely be interviewed and be allowed to leave afterwards. The only reason they'll consider him a criminal now is because he fled the scene.

haha based, make israel great again! great subreddit you have here

I think what he did wrong was slice a guy over a hat. Aggravated assault is still assault. That's some top tier beta shit right there.

maga asian ninjas proves trump isn't racist. lol.

Classic Star Wars Kid
ride on Brother

Katana of justice. Snatch my hat? I'll delimb you.

Nice to read about a scumbag mugger being stopped by a sword wielding hero.

was he euphoric in that very moment? not by any false god but his own revelation.

What-a month is-a-this?

We literally have roller skating MAGA ninjas now, the second civil wars gonna be lit

Attached: 106.jpg (720x576, 42.24K)

Early footage? More like ancient.