China warns trading partners:Don't attend UN meeting on issue of our Muslim genocide

A letter obtained by NGO Human Rights Watch from Chinese ambassador Yu Jianhua cautioned delegates against joining the meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. In the appeal dated March 7, Yu said: “In the interest of our bilateral relations and continued multilateral cooperation, I hereby kindly request your delegation, bearing in mind the political motivation behind the above-mentioned side event, not to co-sponsor, participate in or be present at this side event.”

Yu dismissed the allegations of human rights violations as “groundless” and criticised the event as interference in Beijing’s internal affairs. The ambassador added that the event contradicted the UN principles of cooperation and dialogue between nations.

According to Human Rights Watch, Chinese diplomats also personally approached some delegates from the global south to caution them not to attend the event.

“For years China has worked behind the scenes to weaken UN human rights mechanisms,” said John Fisher, Geneva director at Human Rights Watch. “But the growing global outcry over its mistreatment of Xinjiang’s Muslims has sent China into panic mode, using public as well as private pressure to block concerted international action.”

The predominantly Muslim Uighur ethnic group are among the minorities targetted in what Beijing claims is a campaign to tackle unrest and separatism. The UN says a million Uighurs have been arbitrarily detained in extralegal “political reeducation camps,” whilst Human Rights Watch reports that surveillance and repression in Xinjiang has increased dramatically since 2016. The NGO says that biometric data is collected from residents, passports are confiscated, religious activity restricted,
“abnormally long” beards,
public prayers and Muslim veils are banned, whilst vehicle and mobile phone owners are made to install trackers.

hongkongfp.com/2019/04/01/china-warned-countries-not-attend-un-meeting-xinjiang-human-rights-violations/

Attached: f8de33d0c9849e0f34f4fc698ec6a2b2.jpg (720x895, 77.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/south-koreas-auto-turret-can-kill-a-man-in-the-dead-of-5955042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of you countries are alright. Don't come to the UN meeting tomorrow.

kek

The xinxiang peoples actually have a long aryan history and contact with western asia, settled by the tocharians or the farthest eastern aryans (google Tarim basin mummies) and kashgar is still majority populated by tajiks who are persian by blood
The commies are actively seeking to wipe out their history and assimilate them into the Han sphere

If there's one thing the Chinese are to blame for it's for being too nice. Put the subhuman scum in the oven and be done with it. Works

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

Good.

Wouldn't bet on that

This is what happens when Saudis are put in charge of the UN human rights shit..
If muslims cant colonize your country its against their human rights.

China is doing the right thing!

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity are EVIL mind-viruses that seek to corrupt entire nations and ruin them. It's normal to want those infected people out. They're insane and might turn on you at any second!

I can turn a blind eye if they purge jews too.

Oh boy it's cold war all over again, except this time we know (((who))) you are and that (((you))) are controlling the west, not in reverse.

China could hold a separate meeting at the same time to figure out what to do about white genocide in Europe, the US, Australia etc.

Look, I don't like the Chinese social credit score system, or the fact they censor the internet and spy on everyone…. HOWEVER….

China is NOT killing Muslims, or Jews, or any minorities. What they do is they have labor camps and housing for migrants who wish to integrate into their country. China has strict border control laws, because they do not want their civilization destabilized! They don't want Sharia Law, or anything like that. So they make sure the migrants will learn and conform to the laws of the land, learn their language and history *BEFORE* they are allowed to live among the Chinese population. That is not a bad thing, that is common sense policy!

this is clear their internal issue, so why should we interfere?

We made a mistake with building up china.
time for a late term abortion.

Don’t you mean transhuman? Or are you feeling suicidal, you nigger?

Without religion you get humanism, which creates a vacuum that sucks in nihilism. Fuck yourself.

Its too late now, they caught up already, militarily. And now they have Russia on their side too. Even more power. They have much of our gold reserves, they were given our domestic industry, they stole our secrets already (hacking), they were sold technological secrets during the Clinton administration…. its too late. We won't win this with war. We have to start accepting the fact that other countries can (and will) do what they feel is best, and the best we can do is try to convince them to keep using our dollar for trade. We are rats pushed into a corner on a sinking ship…. there is no way to win a war with two superpowers anymore.

What do you base this on? Is it your agenda to demoralize? We’ve been investing in weaponry on the taxpayer’s back and testing it on our own people since WWII and outfund both those fucking countries. You give up so easily.

Well thats just great to know. OK, suppose Russia and China have the same types of warfare technologies (hint: they do), what next? Do we start blowing the whole world up to maintain hegemony? Hegemony over what? Hegemony over a world gone MAD? Who does that stand to benefit? The snakes of the Military Industrial Complex who hide away in deep underground military bases most people don't have any access to?

As long as the American government refuses to admit they fucked up, our policies fucked up, this will not end well for anyone. Very selfish of them not to admit their mistakes and try fixing it peacefully through diplomacy.

You’re not making a factual argument here. This is speculation and moralizing. If that’s all you have then I’m right to call out your bullshit.

user, America is a falling empire at this point. I don't know how you do not see that. Take a look around, really. Our industry is mostly gone today, has been for a long time. We had 1 million acres of farmland just wiped out last month due to ONE 'superstorm' (you might as well blame that on weaponry testing on citizens) which is a massive blow to the US food supply (watch as prices in food go up), we are Trillions of dollars in debt as the world is now liquidating US Treasury holdings, we are losing allies in Europe now to Russia/China industrial alliance… we have half the population in the US who think communism should be adopted in the US, we have massive loss in personal freedoms (and gun grabbing will be the next step), the White Middle Class America is nearly wiped out…. and another wave of advanced AI rollout will put a final end to it…. our borders are wide open with third world scum pouring right in (biggest invasion in recent US history) …at the same time young Americans are no longer procreating ….. I just don't know how we can possibly recover. We are sinking fast. And most of us fail to even see it.

God help us!

They objectively don't. They objectively aren't. Russian soldiers have already been slaughtered to a man in a full frontal assault on American-held positions in Syria.

Russian and Chinese military tech is years behind western equivalents. Now of course some gopnik retard will come screeching out of the RUwall internet to let us know that the AK is the end-all-be-all and that eating rust and dirt have somehow made their soldiers invincible, but it's a pile of bullshit.

In other words, Веб-бригады go home. Only the other plants on Zig Forums are absolutely retarded enough to believe Russia and China can simultaneously starve and innovate.

Attached: Bad_Writing.gif (320x218, 622.04K)

Attached: af85b5e6dc6c523577115b7ee785eff78974583e3e498cf25a94b499fc8e915f.png (690x950, 356.06K)

Assad is still in power despite the US & Israeli govt funding and arming ISIS in attempts to overthrow him from power. Sure, we stole a lot of Syrain gold though, so I guess mission accomplished.

As far as "blackpills" these are just things that came off the top of my head. Many more could be addressed, but why even bother? Yes, we do have a lot of problems that need to be addressed in our own country! Why are we so damn worried about what other nations do on their own land!? The world is getting pretty ticked off about this, this is why we have lost so many allies already and now its Europe where they are flipping to the East too over all this nonsense endless war bullshit!

I got an idea: lets secure our own fucking borders and mind our own affairs for once!

China is actually creating a massive middle class right now. Russia hold no debts anymore, they are the world's biggest gas station and they have a surplus in trade now! Thats far far far better than Russia was 20 years ago, get with the times bro! Meanwhile we in America have growing deficits, thats not a good thing! I'm glad you are patriotic, thats fine and dandy, but wake up. America is in a mess today and all we care about is more war!?

Whatever you say there Ivan. I'm sure despite all objective facts regarding the economic health of these three countries that you've got a private line to the Illuminati and know something that logic, reason, and common fucking sense don't. Sure.

Your "facts" are bullshit, your "hot take" is a pile of propaganda and garbage; we both know it, that's why you're courting the third party with unverifiable emotional appeals. I've got some bad news for you though my kvass-swilling friend… Nobody on 8ch who believes it regardless actually matters.

Attached: Benis.png (540x405, 376.15K)

wat?
Because chinks are treating low functioning animals like they should be treated?

>goy no! You can't have your own laws! You must follow (((our))) laws!

So in other words laws that are applied to Chinese citizens are applied to sandniggers?

Where is the issue.

Why is it our business what the Kremlin does, or what China does? As long as they do it on their own soil and mind their own affairs, why are we poking our noses into their business? I don't get that at all unless you admit to the fact maybe it is we who are scared of something? But why would we be? Why are they so important to us?

OK then, but denial about our own problems solves nothing. Butting our heads into other nation's affairs will not solve anything. In fact, we will only become more and more isolated from the world in terms of trade and allies. Which is happening. Did you hear about Italy flipping East to trade outside the dollar? Thats not very good for us, is it? Thats my point! Its not getting better, our war-mongering policies are only dividing us from the world.

Lol. Exactly.

WHY do we care if China desires to have protectionist policies and secure immigration laws? Think about it….. why do we care so much about that?

Can't we concern ourselves with our own crisis we face around our own borders? And let China do whatever they want to do on their soil? To me, and I may be old fashion, but our interventionist policies make no fucking sense anymore!

This is your response? You’re hopeless.

if Communist wanted to kill more fags,Muslims and Jews I'd be more likely to be Communist….as it stand commies are a bunch of faggots and betas. won't associate myself with that sort of weakness.

China is no longer communist… but they are not exactly capitalists either. China is unique today. China is China. Which in a way, I sort of admire, but don't get me wrong…. some things China does are totalitarian and just wrong….

However, I do agree with China's right to do what they want to do on their own soil. If Muslims, Jews or whatever minority does not respect China and their laws/traditions, then why bother migrating there in the first place? I actually wish America would adopt some of China's immigration policies because the whole Mexican border crisis would STOP TO A HALT…. REAL FAST!

So fuck the UN. I agree with China on this one.
If you want me to side with the UN, perhaps pick another issue like their social credit score (which is horrific!)

Because you were asked to, you demoralizing cunt. By me. Show someone else’s opinion than yours to support your Chicken Little rhetoric.

i've always contended building a wall is retarded.

we need these.
gizmodo.com/south-koreas-auto-turret-can-kill-a-man-in-the-dead-of-5955042

OK, if you really want more "blackpills" (aka actual problems we do face in the US) how about all the freedoms we lost since 9/11? How about the fact that we are overwhelmed with commie bureaucrats trying to take our guns and disarm the public? How about the fact that a majority of children today are addicted to gadgets/video games/the internet are rarely go outside to play or socialize anymore? How about the increasing suicide rates? Drug overdoses? Increasing crime rates in the cities? Mass debt insolvency due to student loan debts? How are the younger generations going to financially recover from that? What about all the jobs still being lost due to outsourcing and increasing automation? What about the rising inflation costs for grocery bills every year? What about SWAT teams raiding innocent families because they dare choose what is in their childrens' best interest? How does that resemble living in a free America, at all!? How about the Marxist brainwashing in our public school system and the universities, by the way? What about the massive censorship on social networks in America today? There's a lot of that too! What about the massive political division in this country? How do we fix all this when all we can think about is war, war and more war?

What I'm trying to say… is focusing on Kremlin and China's policies MORE IMPORTANT than taking care of America's own deep-rooted injuries? Because I want to be clear: America is bleeding out now. We are very very close to becoming a fallen empire!

That looks nice, we need to do something about our border crisis. Personally I think we need to withdrawal some troops from the Middle East and place them around the border, armed. And they should be helping build the wall with some of the defense budgets we'd spend on more wars.

wtf I love China now

The Chinese are correct on this matter, since they are doing this to ensure stability in their country. Of course this creates jealousy in countries that do not have the same policies since it shows them up as being misguided.

In addition China and Russia will continue to prosper more in the future. While America will decline in relative power due to misguided government policies. It's important to respect human rights but not as the price of stability and progress.

You are one braindead cocksucker. Not one link do I see! Not ONE.

We as Americans really need to change this attitude that we must use violence and force to change the world. It actually ends up alienating us even further and there are many decades of examples, just look whats going on today.

In reality America should LEAD BY EXAMPLE. Think about if we ended all these senseless wars, came back home, secured our borders, started up massive domestic industrial projects again creating more jobs and fixing/maintaining infrastructure, focused on re-building our national defenses here at home, created programs to incentivize American families (for example, giving tax breaks to couples who have two or more children) [this would help fix our problem with the youth not marrying or having sex], perhaps invested in more drug rehabilitation programs, got rid of 'gun-free zones' and strengthened our 2nd Amendment rights making it clear to every despot (foreign or domestic) that we have the right to defend ourselves and will if need be, stop wasting subsidized on all this digital crap like IoT (which is vulnerable and shitty in the first place) and start manufacturing quality products again…… could you imagine? America would be the shining beacon of the world once again, and every other country would desire to replicate our successes! THAT is how to win over the world!

Then you are NEW here. I can tell. Because you could go to the archives and find thread after thread after thread after thread of these kinds of dire issues being reported for years.

Now he’s opted for talking to himself like ge’s the smartest guy around. Things would be so much better if…

People are doing this on purpose, not failing to recognize your repetitive genius. The country has already fallen from within and it’s an emty husk. Not much left to take. But sit there and act like you have an opinion that doesn’t amount to wishful thinking and fondness for a past era which wasn’t at all the way you remember it. You’re pathetic.

Yeah, I’m totally fucking new here. That’s what this is. I need a histrionic fuckin retard to show me the ropes. I don’t know a thing until I’m crying into the pillow I was already biting because I’m such a fucking faggot like you.

OK, so your "solution" is to give up on America, let it die, and just go to war with the whole world? Well, good luck with that. Every fallen Empire has pushed it too far, and this would end up the same damn way for us too.

I say its about time to address our own problems.

And by the way OP, China is not murdering Muslims. They are making Muslims learn and conform to their own laws, in re-education centers, before being released into the public over there, so these Muslims don't jump up and down screaming "Allah Snackbar" trying to blow away innocent pedestrians! We've all seen what many of them do, and China doesn't put up with that crap. Good on them.

The question at hand is why you think China and/or Russia could whip the US in a military conflict. I asked you to offer proof in the form of links to evidence and you refused. Instead you flipped your halfwit dipper about all the problems there are in the country and pretended those have anything at all to do with US military might. Now you reference oh-so-important reportage over years and years, which you do not link to, and then accuse me of being a newfag for refusing to believe what you’re claiming. You’re indoctrinated, not informed. You’re trained to pack every little article you read into a preconceived worldview, without question, and then act as though every nonsense claim ever made is “proof” that the end is nigh, that there’s no hope and no way out, that each and every one of us is alone. But you don’t know shit because you’re not dealing in evidence and haven’t been for a long time. You’re a kook and no one here ahould take you seriously. It would be a complete accident if you ever got anything right because your tiny little doomsday brain is addicted to fear.

There is no America. Deal with it.

?

No one is going to "win" a world war that goes MAD, especially when you have two continents to deal with at the same time. That is insane. If you want to destroy life for most of the planet, OK, maybe it would solve the overpopulation issue around the globe…. and leave us fried energy grids all over the place, and societies that have crumbled all over the world. Thats all it would do. And no, I don't think most people would appreciate something like that today. Maybe fringe kooks, yes.

What the fuck? The game of empires is zero sum. Unless you think this is all theater, but I’m sure none of this turns on whether or not one country will pay too great a price to dominate another andsubsume its resources. That’s not even important in my view.

Destroying life on most of the planet would be a good thing in terms of pollution, carrying capacity, and so forth. The Georia Guidestones want only 500M not 7.7B. Why not achieve it in this lifetime?

Well I guess I'm not into the whole "New World Order" bullshit they want to subject us to. What I'm saying is we have plenty of our own resources (we can even utilize some of our resources to trade for other needed resources), we do have the ability to restore this country (its going to take a lot of common sense policies, discipline and restoration of moral values too), we can recover our domestic economy (if we decide to invest in industrialization instead of endless wars), and there are many great things we could do to better this nation starting with securing our open borders.

Or, we could chimp out and cause more wars, acting like the niggers around the world which will one day soon completely isolate us and form defenses with one another aimed towards us as if we became a pack of rabid dogs….. I'd prefer not to go that direction to be honest.

B-but there’s no political solution to the country’s problems because it’s under occupation by one or more international mafias. And if there is, and you believe it so strongly, what are you doing to bring it about?

It’s understandable that you wouldn’t want Americans fighting anymore foreign wars, spending American blood and treasure at the behest of another. But this thread suggests overall that a civil war must take place or Americans will be participating in foreign wars indefinitely.

Okay? But who fights who? Can’t trust the republicans or dems. Europeans aren’t ethnically, philosophically or even politically united, and the country is getting browner by the hour.

What if it’s the case that USA is over and things socioculturally things are so broken that all you can focus on is tribal rather than national cohesion, resisting being genocided and losing your European identity rather than getting the budget or immigration under control? You’d be wrong to endlessly moan about “Now that’s just the limit!”

Oh, and btw, I seriously question anyone who thinks the NWO is “coming” rather than “here”.

i'm in my 60's and in bad health and bored and depressed.
\\a plague to wipe out 1/2 of humanity would be interesting

don't even care if i die in it, as long as i live to seee at least 1/4 perish

nigger

the chinese know this that is why it is expressly forbidden to do any christian missionary work there. The last thing they want is a white christian minority in china.

Ur mom makes a vacuum that sucks in my dick

TOTAL NEWS IS BACK!

Are you this retarded?

Yes and who gives a fuck about our military might? Certainly not a bunch of poor as fuck jungle gooks or mountain goat herders. The freedoms we sacrificed where all for not. Enjoy the dystonia technocracy ruled by Commiefornian elites and foreign lobbyists faggot because the only other way out is a bullet to your skull while guns are still legal you cock guzzling slime.

Attached: Vietamnese Vietcong girl.png (400x400, 41.11K)