Cops: Teen Kills Herself- Gunshot Through Mouth With Hands Cuffed Behind Her Back

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

According to the medical examiner's office in Virginia, a 19-year-old woman died from a gunshot wound through her mouth while her hands were cuffed behind her back. It was ruled a suicide.

The finding matched the account of Sarah Wilson's death by the Chesapeake Police Department that said she shot herself while officers were trying to detain her boyfriend.

Wilson was the passenger of a car pulled over by police on July 25, 2018. The 19-year-old's boyfriend, Holden Medlin, 27, was driving when they were stopped by two police officers, one patrol and one from narcotics. Separating the two from the car, one officer handcuffed Wilson while the other struggled to detain Medlin, who was reportedly combative and tried to flee the scene, as reported by WAVY in August.

While officers tried to get control of Medlin, Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman.

"She was handcuffed, and she managed to put a revolver in her mouth while handcuffed. That's what the investigator told me last night," the dead woman's mother Dawn Wilson told an ABC news station. "In all of her life I have never known of her to shoot a gun, own a gun, or even hold a gun."

Police were not able to explain how Wilson was able to get access to the gun and said it was not a police weapon. They reportedly tried to save Sarah Wilson's life after the gunshot but that she died at the location of the shooting.

Reports say one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death. After Medlin was detained, the camera was reattached and turned back on to record, police said but the Chesapeake Police Department declined to release the body camera footage.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Virginia confirmed to to WAVY that Wilson committed suicide and died from an "intra-oral gunshot wound."

Chesapeake police investigated the alleged suicide in July. A spokesman said the department concluded the investigation but declined to comment on the outcome.

Medlin reportedly swallowed a bag with possible drugs in it at the time of the arrest and is currently facing drug charges.

wgxa.tv/news/nation-world/police-woman-killed-herself-with-gunshot-through-her-mouth-while-hands-cuffed-behind-back?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=internal

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-07.01.23.jpg (306x518, 50.45K)

one officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the stop but it was knocked off during the struggle with Medlin and turned off when it hit the ground. It was off during the shooting and did not capture the teen's death

Wilson was left alone and reportedly was able to get a gun, possibly from inside the car where she was a passenger, "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs

Attached: 4EBF05A500000578-0-image-a-39_1533137288914.jpg (636x382, 54.41K)

pretty impressive

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-07.28.44.jpg (715x536, 70.17K)

Thot btfo

….and the first predictable homo is spotted

Attached: fuck 8chan.webm (1030x720, 3.16M)

DISCLAIMER:

this thread was created to demonstrate how bitter, resentful, rejected males would respond with predictable anti-woman commentaries

Good work !!

You forgot to mention how 'the jews' are responsible for your other life failures

It would be SO refreshing to see one of you imageboard 'geniuses' accept accountability in your own lives.

Watch this:

"I'M THE ONE WHO CREATED MY OWN PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE WITH MY OWN DECISIONS"

see?…. it's not that hard

here's another example of how to behave like a man:

pay attention……..

"I HAVE A-L-L-O-W-E-D MYSELF TO MAKE EXCUSES, AND I AM GUILTY OF TRYING TO BLAME OTHERS FOR MY OWN SHORTCOMINGS"

it's easy… by pretending you're not responsible, you make yourself look like a failure AND a coward

Tell the rest of the class about the 'evil conspiracy' by women that has led to your romantic failure, and deep inner resentment.

The transparent truth?
You're angry at Jews because you feel you haven't accomplished much in your life, and you resent anyone who got their shit together

You're angry at women because you feel that you have been overlooked and you resent them because you feel they should be obligated to be attracted to you

You're angry at blacks and Mexicans because you feel the world owes you something just because you happened to be born Caucasian

Your mother did you a great disservice by coddling you

take your meds

If you showed me a photo of any random dog
and I predicted that the dog eats cat feces
there's an 87% chance that I'd be correct

If you randomly chose any beverage from a convenience store cooler, and I predicted that it contained corn syrup as it's 2nd listed ingredient, there's a 95% chance that I'd be correct

and if you showed me an adult male imageboard user who uses the term 'thot', and makes negative comments about 'women in general' as a response to an article about a teenaged young woman who died, there's a 100% chance that man is a bitter, lonely loser with the ladies, who blames others for his inabilities

So yeah…….

I hit it right on the head….
Any adult who behaves that way, finding 'glee' in women's misfortune will also use that exact same psychology in every other failed aspect of his lonely life….

The problem with you video game fantasy enchanted Forest,

Ooops I accidentally hit send''

The problem with you video game fantasy enchanted forest, magical elves, science fiction, anime an image board douchebags is you falsely assumed that your virtual reality you have lived your life in equals the experience and knowledge gained by a real life existence….

You've been so sheltered end pampered by your mothers when you were children, being allowed to sit on your ass and play video games expecting your mother to wipe your ass for you, that you managed to live without experiencing real-life interaction.

That's why you think you're fooling somebody, pretending as if you are an exception to the rule

I've never met a self-confident man who blamed Jews for all of their woes

I've never met a successful person who blames others for their shortcomings

And I've never met a guy who has successful relationships with women that finds pleasure in The misfortune of females

Computers, the internet and video games are the exact reasons why you're a fucking douchebag

Ooops!!

Computers, the internet, video games and a complete lack of accountability*

It would be easy to blame your mothers for allowing you to become a little child trapped in the body of an adult male with a video game controller in your hand…..

And while they did enable you, it's your fault, not theirs

Thank God I'm leaving here soon. Once Jim sends me my final paycheck, I'm gone. Fuck this place, and fuck you

Johnny, its me Killcen, did Jim really turn me over to the FBI because of that small misunderstanding? I still fear that I'm going to be killed over this, or something terrible is going to happen, all because of something I said that I didn't really mean. Maybe what happened to the girl in the OP could happen to me too? Don't know….

Video games were meant for kids, not adults as far as I understand, but in the early to mid 90s we started seeing them become more popular and they began advertising them to adults if I recall. Never got into video games myself, to me they were just digital toys on a TV screen.

all I know is this:
I was just fucking with your mind

A: good question

Q: how can someone shoot themselves in the mouth while handcuffed behind their back?

Attached: 9a41f97c061282cc11d7135cc6129dd1.jpg (539x810, 88.97K)

Do you know anything else? Would/did Jim actually take it seriously for example, and did he get my two emails? All I know is so far is this [see pic] and I am concerned I went a little overboard with one comment and it could cost me my life. And yes, I'll admit is had me shook up.

Attached: 88f70d6bcd4489d0383cd4f0cd9.png (1080x820, 106.25K)

don't get all twisted into a knot. just relax. you're fine.

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-10.12.39.jpg (1260x1400, 334.35K)

She "contorted" her body and shot herself through the mouth while still wearing handcuffs, according to a police spokesman

mm hmm

sure

Attached: 35547707_2052215331660839_1152545145212633088_o.jpg (2048x2048, 337.08K)

Attached: All_Shook_Up_Single.jpg (220x220, 12.85K)

Attached: article-2256834-16BE3173000005DC-708_634x834.jpg (634x834, 133.12K)

OK user, I'll admit this: I was considering blowing my brains out over this in fear I might lose everything I own and have over a stupid fucking comment that I did not think through nor mean as a threat. And still to this day, I rather be dead than in prison for the rest of my life. So this is why I am all shook up! I can't help it, I can't barely sleep anymore.

That's some serious contortion

Attached: r0_191_3744_2304_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (1200x677, 98.41K)

this is an AWESOME blessing

God has given you this example to learn from

in retrospect, you will realize that you grew from this

YOU may not have reported me, I fear others DID. And I fear Jim took it very seriously, regardless how much I explained my situation via email.

of course, because I don't believe in God, I used the word 'god' so you could understand my meaning

in my eyes, I see it as 'the energy field of the universe' (both positive energy and negative energy) randomly lining up and from the chaos, a stream of order appeared, and your existence was modified in a good way

because you will learn:
-be more careful with 'metaphoric tongue in cheek' terms of speech

and even more importantly
-worry and fear are your enemy

Well I hope this all blows over and nothing comes of it. I made it very clear I did not intent any violence out of what I stated. But I cannot end up in jail, that is not acceptable. Hopefully God will grant me a miracle, or hopefully I really am just fucking insane and nothing happened at all.

if they did, then they did

if they didn't, then they didn't

the only thing you can control is if you're going to allow yourself to worry about it

A: everybody

Q: who knows you were just joking?

Do you think what I stated could be used against me, even out of revenge because I am likely hated?

Anons here are likely laughing at me, and think this is all another joke, but I'm hear to tell you when your life is at stake, shit gets real fucking scary, the worst part is not knowing what will come from all this, if anything.

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-10.39.57.jpg (786x677, 145.25K)

who cares if people 'laugh at you' ?

it doesn't matter what other people think

fuck what they think

if their opinions mattered, they wouldn't be here

and that includes ME as well

this is all just a way to kill boredom

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-10.45.28.jpg (901x901, 123.24K)

I don't really care if they laugh at me. The point is this is no joke! My life is being threatened here! I'm on an IRONCLAD hit list and they likely want me dead now! Thats not funny! Its scary! Why are they doing this to me?

my 100% honest opinion ?

you've probably been ironclad for 7 years

12 different agencies want me dead now! Over a joke!? What did I do to them? I didn't do anything. I simply went a little nutty with the hyperbole, in one thread, thats all. I didn't mean to incite anything or make any kind of threat! Now they are investigating me and threatening my life!

Attached: 88f70d6bcd4489d0383cd4f0cd9.png (1080x820, 106.25K)

I'm just taking a wild shot in the dark here…..

I could easily imagine that you would have put yourself into ironclad status a long time ago by going to one of those websites you like to frequent

Here's a good example, even though it's completely unrelated:

As early as the 1980s, anybody who was affiliated with any animal rights organization like PETA was automatically put onto a domestic terrorist watch list

No shit….. You didn't have to be part of the ALF (animal liberation front) to be put on the domestic terrorist watch list… Just simply being affiliated with PETA (people for the ethical treatment of animals) or any other animal rights organization was all that was required to be considered a prospective domestic terrorist by American intelligence agencies….

With that in mind, I'm sure you can imagine how simply logging onto any one of the numerous conspiracy type websites you frequent would have get you on to some form of ironclad watch list

You seem to be forgetting about the guy in New Zealand

I wonder what makes you think that you deserved more focus than him last month?

So what do they intend to do next? Are they going to raid me, kill me in the middle of the night? Or are they going to drone me at some point in time? What do they want with me? I'm just an innocent American!

You've known the risks you've been taking from day one… Nothing's going to happen to you, because you didn't make an actual 'intent of harm'

you didn't actually make a direct threat

The weirdos in here say much much much more extreme shit than that in every thread, and nobody has kick their doors in yet

Just learn from this, and remember the difference between a tongue-in-cheek statement and a terroristic threat

You're going to be fine. Everything's just fine. Go outside for a little while and let the breeze blow in your face and enjoy the beautiful sky. Spring is a rebirth, so go out there and enjoy it

The face of a retarded old woman.

Good point! That guy in NZ was a foreigner though. Why would the US govt be targeting Zig Forums members for what happened in NZ? I think they want my ass on Ironclad or beyond, possibly raided by death squads! I don't know at this point. All I know is at least one person reported me to the FBI, and the next thing 12 different agencies are sniffing and tagging all my traffic for some kind of future targeting of some kind!

Well, you’re mentally ill so technically you’ve forfeited your bodily sovereignty and can now be abducted and experimented on against your will. But maybe they’ll let you stay at home awhile longer because you keep spending money.

If these guys are pathetic losers you are uninterested in to begin with, then why are you so obsessively butthurt over them calling you a thot?

Here's a more realistic question:

why WOULDN'T they?

as a young woman, I'm offended

I have to pay my neighbors kid to mow my lawn again all summer because I'll be afraid to step outside for too long. Luckily I have plenty of food storage to last me without needing to go back to the store again for some time. But I hope you are right, I hope I am not being targeted over this whole thing. I can never be too careful anymore. Never again will I say the "a" word again, thats for sure. I should have just stuck with 'politicians who support destabilization are guilty of treason and should be tried for crimes against America.' That would have been a more sensible statement to make.

Try this small experiment for me:

-remove yourself from yourself

-read your post through the eyes of somebody else

If you don't see the self-imposed cycle of a self filled doom, you're blind…

Stop perceiving your life as 'digging a hole for yourself' and realize that you're simply surrounded by mountains, and enjoy life in the valley.

I'm NOT a thot

I'm an afterthot

I think he’s being hyperbolic as payback. No one with this loose of bowels could continue sitting at the computer and waiting for the inevitable raid and his murder.

I definitely wouldn't be making statements about assassinations if I were you

Not even joking me because it's not funny, and it's too easy to be misconstrued by people who have an agenda to misconstrue shit and pursue prosecution

Nobody in their right mind would ever condone acts of violence against innocent people

And while none of us in here are 'sane', everybody knows that you're not the type of person that would condone such atrocious primal aggression

You don’t speak for everyone. There are people on this board who unironically watch Ellen Degeneres. Real sick guy.

Nope… I disagree…..

I think he's enjoying this because this is what he has been planning and hoping for all along

I think this is 'him at his best', like me going backstage to an Elvis concert

And I think he's going to be disappointed and depressed when it all blows over

Yes, but do you dance while watching?

You all think I'm crazy don't you? Do you think the IC thinks I'm crazy too? Why would I be on Ironclad then? I don't deserve an Ironclad status because of a joke! Who's being paranoid again? I'm paranoid because they're paranoid of me! I'm not really paranoid, as long as the world is not out to get me!

We don't think you're crazy….

we KNOW you're crazy

Which is one of the main reasons I like you

You don’t think he’s going to be swatted over his infinitesimal error? Well that makes on of us. Pretty sure they’re sending The Avengers for this guy.

I'm not going to mention specifics… But I did something really really really really really really bad a long time ago I'm… It was really really bad… it was really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad what I did

REALLY bad…………….

I can't even tell you how consumed I was with guilt and fear over what I did…

I used to walk around convinced that I was going to be tackled to the ground and locked away in a prison…..

I had to stop worrying, because it was diminishing the quality of my life.

It had nothing to do with sex or murder or children or any of the things you're thinking about

It wasn't any of the predictable handful of crimes everybody would instantly think of… It had nothing to do with child molestation or anything like that…

I think I'm the only one who considers what I did to be so 'bad' because of the way I was raised and the morals I had instilled in me by my parents

More than anything I'm disappointed with myself

But I finally forgave myself, and that's when I stopped worrying so much…

It's time to forgive yourself for making a stupid human mistake and move on

No… I'm pretty sure they're going to come get him and at the very least interrogate him in a federal holding cell….

In fact you can count on it

I'm just trying to help him enjoy the time he has left before it happens, because there's no reason to sit around with cortisol is surging through your bloodstream

I think it would be cruel to allow an animal to be terrorized with the threat of death while it's waiting to be euthanized

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

I wish she had been more physically attractive

HOW CONVENIENT FOR THE POLICE

KILLCEN :

Here's the best advice I can give you…

Don't tell them anything… Don't say a fucking word…

In the Miranda, they tell you with no uncertain terms "anything you say can AND Will be used against you"

See? They just told you that they are going to twist anything you say and use it against you

So don't say anything

This would probably be a good time to try out meth and LSD… Why not? Why not go out there and find a 17 year old girl and have some fun on methamphetamine?

Exactly

EGG ZACK LEE

I didn't do anything wrong, other than make a simple joke! Thats it. And it was a very vague one at that! Why are they trying to blow this out of proportion? This is what has me so paranoid! What I said was NOT a threat… and as you can recall, no one here really considered it a threat either!

I just know that during wartime they are more likely to use him in scientific weapons research. As soon as someone can corroborate the state of his mental health he’ll be forgotten. Who was that guy? Oh, I can’t remember but I think he died. Not sure how or who knew him..

So your saying they plan to lock me up over this vague ass joke of a statement? Why!? I made it clear it was not a threat, it was hyperbole, sarcasm, satire… maybe went a tiny bit too far but thats it!

I’m joking. The guy’s a total sweetheart. Never says a bad word about anybody unless they’re a minority, a woman, a foreigner or immigrant, a practitioner of a faith that isn’t Fundamentalist Christianity. Other than that, a very sincere guy.

brb I'm busy twisting your words to use against you. continue talking

I'm thinking a involvol
an involuntary volunteer
with a biomechanical implant

you just made me laugh an energy drink through my nose

thanxalot, fuckface

I never made threats against anyone of those groups, nor did I ever intend to make a threat nor incite any kind of violence. I'm just an innocent American!

reported

Hindsight is 20/20. Sadly, you're on record.

asshole !!! I'm still laughing

It's fucking GORGEOUS outside !! Dammit love Spring.

Go enjoy it….

See, this is why no one uses Zig Forums, someone posts about a chick getting "suicided" by crooked cops during a drug dealer shakedown and the entire thread is just one lunatic talking to himself about crazy shit no one can understand.

Free speech is great… until the whackos get let out of the homeless shelter and log on to the library computer to rant about whatever their diseased mind dreams up.

I only want to treat this with the gravity the situation actually requires. Bigots need to know they can't hide even on a pseudonymous forum where everyone but a tripfag is called "Anonymous."

I come here to laugh with my friends from school. It's all very up and up and we don't appreciate lunatics who think they're still fighting on the losing side of WWII and attract negative attention.

The jokes on you.

Thieres a computer here at the homeless shelter

You should also try to treat it with the levity that it deserves

As far as the girl I can only post F. But the boyfriend looks just as guilty as the possibility of a crooked cop. This is what pre-crime will be about. Has he had a shower in the last week? He might be a doper. Arrest him.

I'm offended….

there are SIX of us that use this chatroom

Far as I knew it was a longstanding tradition to try to get anyone expressing their feelings to try and become an hero.

Seriously, killcen's admitted to me that he plays up the crazy conspiracist angle for laughs. I'm sure he's sipping his coffee and reading an article from whatreallyhappened as we speak, having a chuckle.

everybody's got their good and bad days. in some ways, they were an attractive couple just being young and goofing off, getting high and shit…

However…..

I agree

Attached: 20190402_115552.jpg (1280x746, 335.62K)

In 4 minutes I'm walking into
another NA Meeting

I'm really happy I quit getting high

I'd like to think you're right

Getting high cost her her life. That's tragic because she could have given birth to a White Nationalist or a Serial Killer or some other kind of pervert. I hate to think about the death of possibility. It actually does sadden me.

Puzzle over the contradiction between having the focus to build a bugout shelter on his land and prep for a decade or more and turning into a blubbering baby huey at the first sight of weird network traffic. It's easy to explain away as, they're just doing more blanket surveillance in connection with the Tarrant Adventures.

But I'm supposed to believe he's crapping himself over having implied criminals should pay with their lives? Doubt.

another thot patrolled thanks to our glorious police.

REMINDER: POLICE ARE THE ENEMEY OF WHITES
REMINDER: POLICE ARE USELESS TO THEIR STATE GOAL AS LONG AS THEY HEIL TO ISRAEL
REMINDER: POLICE WILL BE THE FIRST GROUP TO BE ERADICATED - REGARDLESS OF "RACE" - WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN
REMINDER: THIS IS STATE SANCTIONED GENOCIDE, IN THE OPEN, NOT BEING HIDDEN
REMINDER: PROVE ME WRONG