Child Protective Services Has Created A Gestapo Police State

My generation and that of our children grew up without Child Protective Service (CPS). We stand up very well compared to subsequent generations.

Child Protective Services is an extremely intrusive government agency that would not have been tolerated. The power of this police agency trumps parental rights and responsibilities. The agency is an important part of the destruction of liberty that I have witnessed over my lifetime.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-30/unvaccinated-children-torn-parents-horrifying-late-night-swat-raid

The Gestapo power that the state now wields over parents is a creation of “child advocates” who believe that it is the function of government to protect children from parents. One consequence has been to erode parental control and to effectively end it in the case of rebellious children who respond to punishment by calling CPS and reporting their parents. CPS has powerful incentives to seize children as it justifies the agency’s existance and brings a federal payment for each child seized.

There are reports that many of the seized children end up in the hands of pedophiles, but governments seldom want to hear that they are doing harm rather than good.

Why has child safety changed so much over my lifetime that children need a police agency to protect them? Why could I and my 5 year old classmates walk alone to our neighborhood schools, for example, but such a thing is unthinkable today. Could the destruction of homogenuous neighborhoods by “diversity” have anything to do with it? Could the redefinition of the parental control of my day as child abuse have anything to do with it? Could all the forces that have broken up the family have anything to do with it?

When I grew up children had parents, two sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins all in the same geographical area. There was tremendous support for marriages and children. Divorce was rare compared to today. Families went to church, an important mission of which was to inculcate and reinforce moral and ethical standards of behavior. The father’s income was enough to support the family, so mothers were at home to provide child and household services. Today both parents have to work.

The support systems have been swept away. Corporations have transferred employees to relative-free geographical locations, thus increasing the stress on marriages. Divorce has broken up families, creating animosity where once there was support. Mass immigration has brought “multiculturalism” where once were shared standards. Identity Politics has produced a disunited population.

Over the course of my lifetime I have watched the destruction of America’s social capital - the shared norms, understandings, values, cooperation, and trust that make a society functional. In the dysfunctional society in which Americans live today, government tries to glue things back together by exercising more power, regulating speech, controlling explanations, and imposing more constraints on human action.

The consequence is the death of liberty and individual responsibility and the erasure of a nation.

archive.fo/xeiTX
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-01/child-protective-services-has-created-gestapo-police-state-pcr

Attached: Child Protective Services Has Created A Gestapo Police State.jpg (586x304, 20.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002/
theblaze.com/news/arizona-police-raid-home-over-kid-with-fever
santafenewmexican.com/news/ariz-police-release-video-of-raid-to-retrieve-sick-child/article_33cc15af-6fec-52c1-8271-391ec29a5120.html
azfamily.com/news/az-lawmaker-calls-police-raid-to-take-sick-chandler-child/article_70b3f442-51b3-11e9-a1dd-93f72bef96fd.html
foxnews.com/us/arizona-police-kick-down-door-of-parents-who-refused-to-take-unvaccinated-2-year-old-to-hospital-body-cam-footage-shows
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-30/unvaccinated-children-torn-parents-horrifying-late-night-swat-raid
naturalnews.com/2019-03-28-arizona-swat-team-raids-home-at-gunpoint-over-child-having-a-fever.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6858543/Shocking-video-shows-Arizona-police-officers-forcibly-removing-two-year-old-boy-home.html
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CPS is dystopia!

CPS IS DYSTOPIA!

And they wonder why less and less Americans are procreating and having kids today? Well if in my time we had to deal with this BS, I'd too be afraid to have any children.

This expanding police state is immoral and degrading to Americans and it doesn't seem like they care what-so-ever. We might as well live in China at this point.

All part of the New World Order plan.

I find it hilarious when people like OP talk about horrible pedophiles and completely lack the self-awareness to realize that, by buying into the pedo hysteria, they are directly responsible for supporting the systems that they now rail against.

tbh that has probably more to do with degeneration of society and tradition, I mean take a look a world or young women nowadays

When I was a kid I somehow had the idea that I needed a profession before I deserved to bring a child into the world. Not necessarily even a nest for wife and child, but a purpose and someplace to show up to.

I never found one of those, so I didn't wind up having children until I married one and she started threatening to leave me unless I gave her one. It still took 10 years.

If a child calls CPS and asks to be taken away from a parent. I think it's probably the correct thing to do. Unless you are truly shitty and tyrannical your child would be too afraid to do that.

The ONLY thing CPS should be allowed to intervene in is when a child is actually being physically abused (sexually or being beaten). These agencies should NOT have any say otherwise, this is NOT a free country when parents are being forced to conform to unwanted medical 'treatment' they never consented to. Absolute tyranny… you'd be better off moving in a rural area in Mexico and raising children over there at this point.

America needs a new name. This country really shouldn't be referred to a country that was once such a free nation.

CPS bodies exist to provide fresh meat for paki rape gangs and blood altar sacrifices of the (((elite)))

Fucking boomers? The generation that was the biggest tools to zionists?
OP, I understand that you are the exception, maybe a lot of people from your generation are fucking tools, but you are a red-pilled snow flake. Spare me the details, instead just kill yourself in real life.

So you want your children to be State property? Duly noted.

Zionists still control our government, thus its becoming more abusive and draconian. How do you fail to see this is not just an example of ever-increasing kikery in the modern age? If anything, if you support tyranny like this, you are only giving the people you hate so much, even MORE power and control.

If there is one thing that hate about America it was our individual freedom and sovereignty - that is the ONLY thing that made this country so great. And I have news for you: its not great today, its a tyrannical cesspool of shit.

United States of Communism

Very sad times, this happens in the decline of nearly every falling Empire, the government turns on its own people.

Here's the truth:

While Child Protective Services are famous for fucking things up and mismanaging situations, and while we can sit and cherry pick particular cases where they failed the kids greatly, sometimes even resulting in a lack of oversight that resulted in the kids' deaths….

they still serve a good purpose….

and those examples of failure do not outnumber the successes

The world continues to become ever more exponentially out of control, and society continues to unravel (not all of it being a deliberate destabilization, but most of it simply having to do with an increasing population, and desensitization caused by oversaturation)

And as we speak there are parents out there in your city and in my city, parents who abuse and neglect their kids, parents who focus on drugs over their kids welfare, parents who sexually and physically assault their kids, parents who don't feed their kids, parents who don't send their kids to school, etc etc

I'm actually reassured by the fact that we have Government Agencies to step in…

Sure, they fuck up sometimes….

We all do occasionally….

But if someone is abusing or neglecting kids, Child Protective Services has a way of turning their lives upside down and dragging them through burning coals….

And that's a good thing

I don't think these agencies should be completely abolished, but what needs to happen is they need to be extremely LIMITED in their authority of what they can do and to who. For example, the CPS and DCS should not be militarized for raids, number 1. Leave that enforcement to the local police if need be. Number 2, they should only go after two types of people: 1) sexual abusers and 2) parents who severely beat their children and/or who deliberately starve them.

Otherwise they should have no say in any other matter, because it is 100% up to the parents how they raise their children. Except of-course when it comes to physical abuse.

And they were nonced 24/7

I'll tell you something, at least we didn't live in a total police state. I much prefer living in a free country where we are treated as sovereign individuals than goyim (cattle) in some damn totalitarian police state that wants to micro-manage our lives. Just another example why the youth don't want to have children as much anymore, you get tied down to the state if you were to procreate. Thats no fun.

I've never heard of 'militarized raids' by Child Protective Services…. Never…

Child Protective Services are staffed mainly by female social workers.

When CPS come to investigate a report of child abuse or neglect, it's always a caseworker or two, and they usually have a deputy come along with them (because people have a tendency to get emotionally charged when they realize there's a CPS caseworker at the door, and often times people will become unpredictable or violent.

So, no….. nope……
CPS has no militarized swat teams…. Nope…

It's usually a wide assed, fat woman caseworker.
quite often it'll be a nigger woman, but you can be guaranteed that they don't have a college education, and they're NOT a paramilitary task force, and they are not a 'law enforcement agency'

RE: only sexual abuse or physical abuse being worthy of intervention…..

I disagree…. There are all kinds of neglect:
a failure to adequately feed a child
a failure to properly clothe a child
a failure to provide an education
a failure to provide medical or dental care

a failure to parent…….

Nope, you're wrong….

sorry

but Killcen……………

we DON'T live in a 'total police state'
and you know it

that's just the hyperbole you use to
illustrate your point using sensationalism

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

ONE OF AMERICA'S BIGGEST PROBLEMS IS AMERICANS… NOT AN INVASION OF MEXICANS, NOT EL SALVADORIANS… NOT MUSLIMS… AMERICANS ARE AMERICA'S BIGGEST PROBLEM

And a lot of this has to do with bad parenting oh, because the past couple generations have gotten more and more fucked up because their parents did not do an adequate job….

Perhaps if Child Protective Services had stepped in back when these fucked-up adults were still children, and forced their parents to do an adequate job of parenting, maybe, just maybe, they would have grown into better adults

The best part about playing The devil's advocate is how you happen to be a Christian, and in a way, I suppose to you I do represent the devil….

Which is pretty cool

by the way, a simple Google image search of your supplied graphic shows that it's a simple 'assault stock photo'

Zerohedge grasped for straws when they created this FAKE NEWS article

and because there is no 'child protective services swat team', they had to dig through bullshit stock photos of 'assault teams'

lame

SUPER lame

Attached: PicsArt_04-03-04.06.36.jpg (586x304, 36.59K)

I'm not going to read the rest of your post after

If Zerohedge want me to believe that CPS has a paramilitary assault task force, Zerohedge can show me photographic evidence.

Any 11 year old can pull a cheesy computer graphic illustration

The police force is militarized. They are equipped for combat and trained by Israelis used to dealing with Palestinian terrorists. Stop playing dumb.

What a two-faced lying asshole. theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

Ahhhhh. My father was born in Germany.

In summary, my father was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so his origages are from Germany. I have a very great feeling for Germany

Here's a Zerohedge photo of the ADL Isreali child protective swat team services arresting several children

Attached: hands-cuffed-behind-back-B1K507.jpg (1300x960, 133.88K)

A picture is worth a thousand words…..

But a zerohedge stock photo pulled from the internet is only worth TWO WORDS:
FAKE NEWS

Attached: depositphotos_137799796-stock-photo-arrested-businessman-in-handcuffs-with.jpg (1600x1163, 187.73K)

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 24.22K)

Here's a Zerohedge photo of child protective services 'total military state' Gestapo sawt team in action, tearing unvaccinated children from their horrified parents' arms…

Attached: afghan-army-commandos-with-special-operations-kandak-provide-covering-D523MN.jpg (1300x956, 169.57K)

Let's dox the SWAT pigs, CPS agents and Judge fuckers. Then make it rain on them

You got that wrong!

REAL NEWS

Talk about fake news

Yes we are a total police state today, don't give me that shit. EVERYTHING today is being manufactured with hot mics, cameras and wifi to spy on us, even all those new shitty cars. SWAT teams are raiding innocent families (like the article linked in the OP). Police are pulling people over and extracting DNA at checkpoints today. To air travel you have to go through naked body scanners and be groped down by security forces. Google spycars driving around roads mapping everything out around our neighborhoods! Police drones flying around in the skies with cameras! CCTV cameras everywhere around public places. DHS fusion centers tracking all kinds of information on us! FEMA camps! Schools are mandating kids use social media services so the commie educational can spy on them 24/7. "Smart TVs" with cameras spying on your family as they watch TV! "Smart" IoT spy crap, tons of it! "Red Flag" laws to confiscate guns over MERE SPECULATION someone may be "guilty" of something that wasn't even confirmed or warranted at all.

Total police state!

Is it really a new world order if it has been going on for 6000 years?

IT WAS NOT THE CPS WHO DID THE RAIDS.

THE CPS ORDERED THE RAID. IT WAS THE ARIZONA DCS THAT DID THE SWAT RAID.

AND YES, FULLY ARMED SWAT RAID IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

You goat ficking chold molesting freak

leave it alome

DCS did the raid against this innocent family…. here's some more reports…

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002/
santafenewmexican.com/news/ariz-police-release-video-of-raid-to-retrieve-sick-child/article_33cc15af-6fec-52c1-8271-391ec29a5120.html
azfamily.com/news/az-lawmaker-calls-police-raid-to-take-sick-chandler-child/article_70b3f442-51b3-11e9-a1dd-93f72bef96fd.html
foxnews.com/us/arizona-police-kick-down-door-of-parents-who-refused-to-take-unvaccinated-2-year-old-to-hospital-body-cam-footage-shows
naturalnews.com/2019-03-28-arizona-swat-team-raids-home-at-gunpoint-over-child-having-a-fever.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6858543/Shocking-video-shows-Arizona-police-officers-forcibly-removing-two-year-old-boy-home.html
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-child-welfare/2019/03/25/questions-due-process-rise-after-police-break-down-door-check-feverish-toddler/3223829002

CPS exists to protect children from abusive and neglectful parents. It's true that back in the 40s or 50s that you are from parents were allowed to beat, rape, starve, or otherwise abuse their kids but we have become a lot more intolerant of that type of abuse over the years. You may want to support child abuse, but sane people are against that.

That's a perfect case of child abuse that needed the state to step in.

Tell that to the traumatized kids who did nothing wrong, and neither did their parents. You don't need to rush to a hospital over a small fever either, this just proves you have no clue how to take care of a sick child, like most loving parents know how to do (and did so very well back in the day!)

Last night, Tim Apple told me the origages of this story, which origagated in Germany, where my father was born.

Their *intention* may be that, but these abusive actions (among many, many other incidents proves otherwise). Obviously there is yet another constitutional crisis over this abuse of authority today.

You should not have the right to gestapo raid a family in the middle of the night because their children are sick! What inconsiderate jackbooted assholes.

Not a police state? Bullshit! Total police state!

Tim Apple and Marilyn Lockheed were there, and they confirmed that it took 11 months to build the Empire State Building.

I think you're getting this story confused with one that origagated in a wonderful part of Germany

OP doesn't even know the origages of his own story.

Here's an ACTUAL PHOTO of the Child Protective Services 'swat team'

Attached: child protective services meeting.jpg (1600x900, 281.11K)

I DO NOT CONSIDER THIS COUNTRY TODAY TO BE 'AMERICA', IT IS A FRAUD!

THIS IS THE AMERICA I REMEMBER! [SEE VIDEO]

Here's another intimidating paramilitary assault task force

Attached: CPC web.jpg (738x475, 352.3K)

tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock

Attached: PicsArt_04-03-06.15.25.jpg (768x512, 75.91K)

DCS did the raid against this innocent family…. here's some more reports [with pics linked in some of them]…

I'll be glad when I'm dead! I'll be in a better place than on this Earth right now, which is a cess pit of corruption and cruelty towards others! Degenerates and despots have torn this country apart!

All I'm saying is that when you say 'this is not the America i remember' it's the same thing each fading generation has been saying since the pilgrims invaded america

Looking at the posts here this is infected with a bunch of cop cock sucking sadistic fucks. What a bunch of buggered faggots lining up justifying the state coming into your home with a gun to force a family to be separated from their kids. People like this is why no political solution is possible anymore.

i like how you seem to think a 'political solution' was ever an option. if your 'political solution' concept had any efficacy, you wouldn't be wallowing in defeat right now, and you sure as fuck don't have the balls to do anything by force.

this country was never worth a shit

I hate to say it, but this is just your opinion. Journalists take facts, interpret those facts, and publish articles claiming those are the only conclusions to be drawn from said facts. People who don't understand how verification works take their claims as self-evident and hound others endlessly about the truth of things, primary facts be damned. But if anyone asks such a person to go back and locate the original source of said facts, all that person can produce is the article that persuaded them in the initial case.

Don't fall for it.

I'm sorry did you say the state weaponized the horniest period of life?

Attached: FNzQcoc.gif (500x205, 997.81K)

You don't have the balls to do anything either internet Navy Seal.

Oh. I do.

Attached: download (9).jpeg (205x246, 7.76K)

Crap wrong photo.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (442x410, 2.06M)

Oh damn it now what I wanted to post made it worse. This was about the fire

Nothing to see here!!!

Attached: 4m7A.gif (314x232, 422.89K)

Now it's time for the next bomb shell. Wanna know how Lindsay Lohan fits into this???

Attached: Lindsay-Lohan-Gucci-maltese.jpg (750x738, 41.66K)

She doesn't.

Attached: a94eeca2679ef1c1b17f09bf6d065e441f4c159b61b5406de9ffa62389f61c65.png (1012x1058, 318.16K)

I know what you're thinking. Stop posting your 13 year old cousin.

Attached: つ-jesus-i-love-raven-and-starfire-12908981.png (500x682, 120.37K)

She's a teen Titans God damn it. Look at her legs!

This is very true. The hysteria is in fact out of control, as much as people accuse me of being a pedophile for believing in bestiality. There is literally no connection between animals and children, but these people's own obsession with pedophilia has them gorging on any imagined possibility that there is.

They guy weaponizing child porn and Jack's off to it is clearly worse than the weirdo that wants to blow animals.

I'm sorry.

The police force is in protective custody. That's like when somebody does something really bad and the police have to protect them. The police do bad things now they need special protections for themselves. They all retire to the radical 2nd amendment states and hide out in their castle doctrine property. Everyone knows why they live off our life savings there.

child protection services are necessary because idiots like you hurt children by beating them, teaching them religion, instead of teaching them love

this. even if dad will pedo his daughter it's not that bad, he deserves to get something for creating and raising his daughter
and if that daughter won't be brainwashed by feminism, she won't feel hurt from having love with his dad, she will become a loving wife in the future

wrong, beating a child is evil but making love with it is good, love cannot be evil by definition

Nein

Attached: 09a75bf366d68d06fdaae4669a1ba74e334c488fd3cb9142396dc13ee7b0d62f.gif (245x230, 914.41K)

Are you muslim?

Dude. The father is going to be extremely possessive of his daughter when she grows up and wants to go sleep with other people. That is clearly in violation of the daughters rights.

then let's legalize pedophilia so fathers can fuck daughters of other men instead of their own

I'm not at liberty to support that. You'll be unfairly excluding the people who don't have daughters anyways. I personally would rather have sex with farm animals but people won't let me do that because I don't "have my own."

You will realize people should not have rights to express their sexual beliefs if they cannot do so while respecting the rights if others. People would treat their children like property for sale the way they treat their animals.
If people are so selfish they can't let me have sex with their farm animals, for which they have plenty, then they definitely will not be able to handle pedophilia respectfully.