Leftists Pissed as Trump Picks Catholic Judge Amy Barrett to Replace Ruth Ginsburg

President Trump has picked conservative Catholic Judge Amy Barrett to replace liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg when she leaves the court.

86-year-old Ginsburg is reportedly in very poor health and is set to retire imminently.

The Hill reported:
thehill.com/homenews/administration/436660-trump-says-he-is-saving-barrett-for-ginsburg-seat-axios

President Trump has reportedly said he is “saving” Judge Amy Barrett of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court, according to Axios.

Barrett was a popular choice among conservative activists as a candidate to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy before Trump eventually nominated Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Axios reported that Trump has made clear his desire to replace Ginsburg with Barrett since Kennedy’s decision to retire, telling people on separate occasions, “I’m saving her for Ginsburg.”

Thegatewaypundit.com reports: The American left is very threatened by devout Catholics like Amy Barrett.

According to far left Yahoo stringent Catholics like Judge Amy Barrett are "cultists."

This is the type of anti-Christian filth that is promoted by the liberal media and Democrats today.

newspunch.com/dems-panic-trump-picks-catholic-judge-amy-barrett-replace-ginsburg/
web.archive.org/web/20190402171911/https://newspunch.com/dems-panic-trump-picks-catholic-judge-amy-barrett-replace-ginsburg/

Attached: Leftists Pissed as Trump Picks Catholic Judge Amy Barrett to Replace Ruth Ginsburg.jpg (565x579, 40.11K)

What happened to Weekend at Ruthies? You’re telling me nuJew doesn’t even have the tenaciousness of a Catholic pope?

I finally realized why they're investigating you.

I'll tell you later tonight or tomorrow. My battery is dying

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 20190402_160724.jpg (816x1280, 480.16K)

I'll be dying to hear, I'm sure of it.

To see how threatened the (((leftists))) are by Barrett take a look at the shilling on Zig Forums

'lefties' ?

'threatened' ?

bullshit

it's nothing more than realists being disgusted
by religion

Don't ever question hyperbolic REAL NEWS. :)

Seriously, I don't know, some are pissed off, see the pic in the OP. Overall I don't think many people really give a damn. Its just a catchy headline, thats all.

Hi there. My good friends in NXIVM urged me to come forward with my story that this woman viciously grabbed my vagina twenty years ago. My hippocampus has never been the same. I believe my story needs to be heard in front of Congress it’s really that important. #metoo #timesup

this

Your horrendous trauma just caused my hypothalamus to uncurl

I’m ok with that as long as you’re a democrat.

Boy I sure hope the tolerant progressive open-minded inclusive trannies won't oppose muh stronk wamen candidate!

You know the old saying:
"don't take a shit in your bed"

………… Or whatever they say

I'm not sure exactly how 'strong' someone is when they believe in an imaginary 'jolly green giant in the sky that's secretly controlling the universe'….

They could bench press a Toyota Civic, but obviously they're not very strong mentally speaking

Only trans women are real women because they CHOOSE to be women. Just face it, cis are all bigots.

Well I just mentioned this to someone on another board, which I won't name, and allegedly he claims he has seen a lot worse posted on image boards like this before (and has said a lot worse himself) as far as detailed, directed threats about officials.

Although I don't know if they were ever reported, so that is the underlining question. If they are targeting me as "ironclad", its not because I made some crackpot a-s-s-a-s-s-i-n-a-t-i-o-n joke in a thread, it would likely be because they know about me already, hate my guts and want an excuse for revenge (any excuse they could find).

So I'm still worried about the whole thing, regardless a lot of anons admitted they were just trolling. My defense mode has been pretty extreme as of lately (one could only imagine taking a loaded gun to the bathroom every time you need to take a leak).

*pats you on the top of your head*

It’s ok, bigot, insects like you have no need for a god anyway — you just need to follow the orders passed down to you from the queen

Attached: B50F4066-C6F9-4635-973F-4E40FCC234DC.jpeg (402x401, 68.81K)

*sticks a gun in its mouth*

When I told you that FOUR people had reported you, it was obviously a joke, because only three people ever come to Zig Forums, including the mod

hee hee !!!!

This chat room is cool

isnt it time for you to dilate?

I'm the teacher. I think you must've been talking to my pupils

Does that mean everyone here hates me? Or does that mean others are here lurking and reporting content to the feds from people they don't like?

Zig Forums is the central propaganda arm of the CIA, the Pentagon, and the FBI

nobody hates you, weirdo

Speak for yourself. I used to be annoyed by his mental rigidity. Gradually, I began to hate it.

you remember the old Funhouses at the fairgrounds ?

the ones with the moving floors, and crazy big circular tube entrance painted with diagonal black and white stripes that spins as you try to walk into the Funhouses, and the loud noises and music, and crazy lights, and things that pop out at you as you work your way through the Funhouses maze?

well that's Zig Forums

and you're the spinning entrance

I'm one of the things that pops out at you as you walk by

reported

Report this: nobody likes friendly people in a low trust civilization.

Just because you didn't report me, doesn't mean others did not. But whatever, nothing I can do anymore, I just need to remain vigilant and hope that the whole thing blows over and nothing comes of it. Someone mentioned before he's seen a lot worse stuff posted on Zig Forums before, personally directed threats (and not simple jokes either) so I can't imagine why my statement would draw too much attention. Again, don't really know the whole story. Jim never contacted me either, he blew me off.

so you're the guy who ended up in prison for molesting a bunch of 13 tear old girls?
sounds about right.
you sick sick fuck.

Attached: todd2.jpg (1236x820, 135.15K)

this thread was brought to you by Sherwin Williams Paints

Sherwin Williams: Color Your World™

that's what I like about you

ever since you started selling out, having corporate sponsors in your threads, I've begun to realize that you're one of 'them'

When did I place a corporate sponsor in my thread? You mean the pic in the OP from Yahoo News? That was an image in the actual article about this. I don't post corporate logos or ads - at least not intentionally.

No asshole!

This thread was brought to you by Bob Ross motherfucker!!

Attached: 1446269636295.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

I would think any non christian would be against a religious christian from being appointed. It's not a left/right thing.

It's not left/right, or Christian/non-Christian; these conflicts are just like proxy shits for the for real mafuckin' deal: Jew/Goy.
American non-Christians being anti-Christian is the result of Jewish subterfuge.
"Cannibalize yourself, Goyim!"

Jews only support the Right when the Right worships GDP, and they mobilize the Left always. Christendom and Jewry have a 2,000 year blood feud going on. Protestants drank the Jew poison called Heresy and have joined the Synagogue of Satan.

American Protestants are jewish, as are Masons.

Sorry, I was only placeholding in case I got tied up. What’s to be done? Drink their blood?

Islam is the true voice of god

Things have gone really downhill since we abandoned Christianity. The sexual revolution was a mistake.

portions of this thread were brought to you by
WHAT'S GROWING UNDER THIS TOENAIL

get some sleep

Attached: 20190402_232313.jpg (557x1280, 215.01K)

nothing is true.
everything is pasta.

The origages

I don't think I've ever seen anybody who didn't know the word 'origin'

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Some pasta is more nourishing than others.

That’s it we need another closet fag who never goes off script. He’s ruining my television experience.

Origages

After learning how much Catholicism triggers leftycucks I went to attend mass for the first time in 10 years

the old lady will out live the traitor

That’s no way to talk about Hillary and obomba, respectively

They hate jesus and America and everything that strengthens the morale or resolve of decent people. They love the devil and Marxism and everyrhing that diseases the mind and weakens the body.

yes — you realize he does this so the faggots in media will actually report on what he says in all the words surrounding the gaffe, right?

pretty little REAL NEWS bumparoo

This asshole again. Fuck you, asshole.

I'm going to assassinate you

Then the president

You're saying that at your own risk, beware, FBI are lurking here.

I think they're trying to exploit the supreme court to ban the act of sex with animals, even though banning the act of sex with animals is not constitutional.

I doubt goat fuckers are going to care about some bureaucratic laws, just like drug addicts don't care if the crack they smoke is illegal. Supreme Court doesn't "make" anything illegal anyway, what they do is decide whether or not already existing laws are constitutional or not. Sometimes they'll challenge disputed cases of law enforcement actions too, and rule whether or not those actions were constitutional.

….And Johnny, if you ever read this, know that I just got done reading your 60s sex memorabilia blog. Very very strange blog at that. Looks like your persona is all over the web. Even police departments mention your alias regarding previous arrests. Intriguing.

You’d feel better if you just put down the soi milk and took a shower. Jesus might still give you a chance as well; he was sent here to save absolute losers like you.

you haven’t been paying attention

That’s what the real justices do — the liberal Jews on the supreme bench have an agenda.

Well, maybe not the leadership but lower or mid-level officials could still go after death threats made to the president. Whether they will or not, who knows? Just wanted to say be careful what you say, this site is crawling with undercover feds.

Anyone retarded enough to threaten assassinating trump deserves it anyway.

Tenacity

Well I'm not a goat fucker. I'm a white male, USA citizen and I am disgusted how people in NJ banned the act of sex with animals against my rights to do so.
On top of which their conspirators have been coercing me to buy my own property to practice my beliefs. This is completely against my rights to free exercise and my rights, not obligation, to own property.
There is no good reason why I should not be allowed to have sex with other people's farm animals, as they have plenty, they are not being deprived, and their abuse of property ownership is obstructing my free practice, threatening to steal and put me into a position of undue hardship for my most basic and most important FIRST amendment rights.

Well the real issue at hand is not having sex with animals, but other people's animals. And technically those animals are their property, not yours. It would be equivalent to saying "well that family has a huge house so the least they could let me do is sleep there." Thats their private property, and their decision whether or not to allow you to do that.

However, if you had your own animals, then it should be OK as long as you are not harming them. As sick and twisted as that may be to me, I could agree on something like that.

The interior of a home is not legally the same as a barn or a farmyard. This is why soldiers were constitutionally allowed to quarter themselves in sheds and barns. I believe the term of interest here is "Curtilage"
However most farms are open to the public because if they we're not then they would have no business. Farms and barns do not have much reasonable expectation of privacy.

>>However, if you had your own animals, then it should be OK as long as you are not harming them.

there are higher laws and all of them condemn you kind to some form of death, and these are the laws I believe in - who gives a shit what commies and leftists want, they’re all going to burn in hell anyway just like you

Which laws are those? I am in the USA not the middle east.
I follow the Constitution and reverse of what you said, the law actually states an attack on the Constitution is an attack on the USA, which is punishable by the maximum of death.

If that were true and actually upheld, every politician and president would be dead long ago and every one replaced would keep on dying over and over again, because thats what the crooks do: they destroy the Constitution and spit on our Founders' graves.

Oh well it's not the politician who has to worry. You ever hear "don't shoot the messenger?" Politicians are only representing the people who will be put to death for violating our laws and customs.
Doesn't make sense to let the real violators continue violating the law.

This looks like a jolly time! A final battle against the demons to decide who should reign glorious in battle.

The funniest part:
How Trump thought his father was born in Germany

what a fucking idiot !!
No wonder he thinks Obama was born in kenya

Origages

Elizabeth warren is also Indian and bill Clinton never had sex with that woman. Beto O’Rourke is also very Hispanic and Ocasio Cortez is just a working gal from the Bronx. Joe Biden is not a sexual predator with a predilection for underage girls and Chuck Schumer is not a homosexual. Oh and trump is a fucking idiot and the only reason he beat Hillary, who by the way is not a criminal, is because Putin helped him with $8,000 worth of online trolling. Oh, and Bernie Sanders gives a shit about the little guy. Hope that clears a few things up. Keep watching CNN, friend.

Please tell me so because the day I see the true (((elites))) start being knocked off by our military, like Soros, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Warburgs among others [think privileged Bilderberg exclusives] is the day I'll be a very happy old man.

And PS: our military has every right to engage traitors of our Constitutional Republic. The actual punishment for treason is death.

Just wait until they find out… the more things people have to pay for, the less the dollar is worth. Charging people for everything is reducing the value if the dollar, debasing our rights, and will eventually lead to communism.
So it's not that capitalism eventually leads to communism. Water requires fire to boil. The people who wont give and wont allow us to do free for free are communists. It's a self-fullfilling prophecy. Communists turn capitalism into communism with pay-for-services.
All that hard work people are doing they're just diluting that whiskey and pissing away their rights.

What the hell are these people spending their money on if they can't afford to let us practice our free rights?
Have they ever heard of the law of diminishing returns? The more they want to get paid for the less they're going to be paid. The Constitution made this easy to understand people are not following directions.
The military is not volunteering as they should be. They are a majority of the problem because they are not fulfilling their duties.

i'm looking forward to all the Q tards still explaining how it's not Donald Trump's fault when she supports aborting people at 40 years old and approves of of whatever the latest LQBBQWTF insanity cult wants

contact me

politicians(unowho)[email protected]

Fuck you for punking my reply

Go be a communist somewhere else

stop pretending to be a stupid faggot

disgusted

If I did, I would guarantee you it would be through a temporary disposable email where, if hacked, would not be traced back to me nor hold anything of significance as far as information. The email account I used to contact Jim was the same, only accessed twice and later disposed of.

ITT: roleplayers

If that ain't the truth

SATAN IS COMING

BETTER A CATHOLIC THAN A JEW