Gun Supply Retailers Begin FLOODING Commiefornia With 30-round Magazines And Patriots Are Buying 'Em

Good! Gun Supply Retailers Begin FLOODING Commiefornia With 30-round Magazines And Patriots Are Buying 'Em Up!

In the aftermath of a recent federal court ruling striking down as unconstitutional a California law limiting gun magazines to 10 rounds, firearms owners throughout the state have flooded suppliers with purchases.

Following the ruling, many online gun suppliers began selling magazines of all sizes to gun owners in California. One of them, Rainier Arms, has seen purchases of its Magpul Gen2 30-round AR-15-style magazines soar to the point that the sales/payment processing server went down for a time, Ammoland reported.

“We received such an overwhelming surge of sales over the weekend, it actually crashed our merchant services, the website was fine, but our payment services were so overwhelmed it crashed,” said Aristotle Bartolome of Rainier Arms, the gun news site reported.

“With that said, we closed out a very strong weekend, and even with the chaos, we’re currently 48 hours behind on getting all of the weekend orders caught up and adjusting staffing to better support our customers getting their orders quicker.”

Another retailer, Brownells, also reports they are selling magazines like crazy to California buyers. More to the point, the company says that buyers in the Golden State appear to be “stocking up” on AR-15 magazines especially (Brownells is one of the biggest firearms and gun suppliers online).

California residents are in a rush to buy up magazines before the state can appeal U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez’s decision to the Ninth Circuit Court. The judge’s decision stunned the California Attorney General and the gun community as well. It went further than either side anticipated.

“In a national and local environment that is increasingly hostile to responsible gun owners, it’s important to take advantage of opportunities that present,” Golden said. “With the overturn of unconstitutional limits on magazine sizes, I, as a California resident, can finally have standard size magazines that can make a small difference at the range and a huge difference if I’m ever forced to defend myself or my home.”

And that’s a great point, by the way — the ability to defend oneself and their home.

archive.fo/L4BOJ
naturalnews.com/2019-04-02-gun-supply-retailers-flooding-california-with-30-round-magazines.html

Attached: Gun Supply Retailers Begin FLOODING Commiefornia With 30-round Magazines And Patriots Are Buying 'Em Up.png (1031x844, 731.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-03/companies-crushed-heavy-demand-gun-magazines-california
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yes

This really is good news, glad to see commie bureaucrats BTFO in that State for once.

user deep behind enemy lines here. I bought a shitload of magazines and a drum once they were available at my local fun store.

Glad to hear it. I got some 50 round drums for my AR years ago, never been banned in my state but I like to have extra supplies just encase the commies ever take over.

Get them while you can.

such news

Hopefully the gun people over in MD, CT, and NY see this and get the same shit overturned in their faggot AIDS states.

Too bad we can not mag dump with a bump stock anymore.

You can, if you still have one. But you got to be careful not to let others know about it. Especially if they cannot be trusted (big mouths).

Remember: stocks are not registered, if you paid in cash for a bump stock the only ones who know about that are people you already told. If you have one, don't turn it in and do not announce it. Hide it away and save it for whenever it may be handy to use.

Also a reminder: During the Clinton gun ban in the 90s most people who had rifles never turned in their guns, they simply kept them out of sight and stopped bragging to others what they had. Same with me. Its was "lay low" and simply pretend to be a normfag.

You mean never?

BUY 'EM UP

Since Friday's landmark court decision that legalized magazines holding more than ten rounds in California buyers have been going crazy with purchases.

Most online retailers have resumed the sales of magazines of all sizes to the people of the Golden State. Rainier Arms has seen a significant uptick in traffic with most sales being for the Magpul Gen2 30 round magazine. This increase in internet transactions has even crashed Rainier Arms payment processing server.

“We received such an overwhelming surge of sales over the weekend, it actually crashed our merchant services, the website was fine, but our payment services were so overwhelmed it crashed,” said Aristotle Bartolome of Rainier Arms.

“With that said, we closed out a very strong weekend, and even with the chaos, we’re currently 48 hours behind on getting all of the weekend orders caught up and adjusting staffing to better support our customers getting their orders quicker.”

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-03/companies-crushed-heavy-demand-gun-magazines-california

GET THESE WHILE YOU STILL CAN COMRADES

From what I hear, the bureaucrats of Commiefornia are livid over this and going to make an appeal to the 9th Circuit Court very soon to try to get this ban re-instated as fast as possible!

BEST BUY 'EM UP NOW, WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE!

Banana

People should also be checking out some 50 round drums or 100 round double drums.

I've never thrid drums, aren't they little unpractical, like too heavy and unrealiable feeding?

Depends what brands you pay for, there are various quality drum mags, just as some guns can last a lot longer than others. All depends what you pay for, what brand you get.

I must be the only AR user who finds 30-round mags unwieldy. Used them my whole time in the military and was always so happy to be able to put a reasonably sized box on my personal rifle.

Gun dealerships always stock a bazillion 30s and have to special order the smaller ones. About half of my ten round mags were just abandoned at my dealer by people who didn’t want them.

30 round mags really are ideal. Anything larger and you risk jamming. Anything smaller and you cannot provide suppressing fire sparingly. Quick application of duct tape and you double your capacity without increasing jamming odds.

Attached: 1db205addd047aeff4c4e612af53c78c24dca1213633c69ab62cf5d5b46ef333.jpg (720x960, 118.67K)

i find 20s to be a good compromise

nice

I have probably had more jams in my M16/M4/ARs than the total number of rounds fired by some anons here. Lots of them have been the result of damaged/defective 30-round mags, or occurred in situations where I grounded the magazine taking cover because it sticks so god damn far out of the rifle it fills with mud or cocks in the well and double feeds.

The only problem I’ve had with a 10 is that I need to reload a little more frequently.

20s are great and almost 100% reliable, particularly if you stop at 17.

I hope the limosuine liberals are panicing, because its not just patriots buying them, its also hispanics and blacks who are eyeballing their stuff and women.

not to mention that most of the "patriots" are fat and old and diabetic and aren't planning on ever loading those magazines, or even taking them out of the package.

Suburban retired folks won't count when the civil war hits. It will be mostly younger to mid-aged men who take a stand, and some older kooks like you know who.

leave it to california

it's not the boomer weekend warriors that will be knocking down your door. It's the veterans and active duty armed forces who pick sides.

Communists are all soulless cretins.

topkek (((56% mutts)))

Good luck my California brothers. Stash them well and shut your fucking mouths… And remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Attached: 51388239_1998245083812659_5332351387875047036_n-9388137911.jpg (1080x1229, 60.63K)

FUCK YES, going shopping.

It wouldn’t be this way if we weren’t importing shitskins by the caravan

Fuck off /leftycuck/.

real news is back!

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

bump

Good! Buy em up!