Good! Costco Pulls Deadly Glyphosate-ridden Roundup Over Cancer Lawsuits Against Bayer-Monsanto

>>>/related/11

It can often feel like our protests about matters like glyphosate in food are falling on deaf ears, but one retailer is poised to take a harsh stance against the dangerous chemical – and we can only hope other businesses will follow its lead.

Costco, the fifth largest retailer in the U.S., will reportedly stop selling the popular glyphosate-based weedkiller Roundup as the product finds itself at the center of a number of lawsuits filed by people who say it caused their cancer.

The founder of Moms Across America, Zen Honeycutt, says that three people within the company confirmed to her that they would not be ordering Roundup nor any other glyphosate herbicides in their spring shipments. Administrators for the company have told media outlets that the product was pulled from store floors on corporate orders, and it’s a move that applies to every location.

Last year, a 46-year-old school groundskeeper and father of three, Dewayne Johnson, successfully sued Monsanto for causing his Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma after the glyphosate products he had to use at work did not bear a cancer warning label. He was awarded $289 million, although it was later lowered to $78 million on appeal.

Monsanto is currently facing thousands of similar lawsuits. The product has already been banned in several countries because of its health dangers, but strong government ties – including a cozy relationship with the EPA – have enabled it to continue to be sold in places like the U.S.

Update: Natural News has contacted Costco by phone and confirmed Roundup / glyphosate is no longer be sold in Costco stores. No official statement has been issued on the matter, however.

LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN NATURAL WEEDKILLER: youtube.com/watch?v=n_LlDOubad0

archive.fo/7N6pt
naturalnews.com/2019-04-03-roundup-costco-pulls-roundup-glyphosate-toxic-herbicide-from-its-shelves.html

You can make very cheap weedkiller using a mixture of vinegar and water, it will kill the weeds within a few days.

Glad the cancer cover-up is unraveling finally. About time people start taking notice to the deliberate attacks against our health.

its good. the problem is the alex jones tier assholes who muddy the water with so many unprovable conspiracies at the same time it cheapens the ones that you can prove and fight against

I think if a $3 gallon of vinegar worked as good as a $70 gallon of roundup the latter would not be as commercially successful.

But I also think Monsanto is evil for a number of reasons including ownership of DNA and prosecuting people for trying to farm sustainably while people are starving to death on this planet.

Corporations profit by making you THINK their products are better. A lot of times, it is true their products are very good. But not always, sometimes they actually suck and you could do much better via DIY.

The difference is that acetic acid will build up in the ground soil and cause stuff that shouldn't taste like vinegar, to start tasting like it.
I also have no fucking idea if vinegar actually does kill weeds without also killing grass or crops, so there's that too. If you're worried about just weeds, spray azeotropic nitric acid every week and you won't have a single living thing on your soil after the second go-around.

bumping ture news

You just have to be careful not to spray the vinegar/water mix onto the plants, usually in a garden you give plants room to grow a little, thats where the weeds usually pop up, in-between the plants. Spray it directly onto the weeds, not on the plants. The weeds will die.

Overtime, just add more dirt, manurer and mulch each time before planting a new garden and till it into the soil a lot. That will keep it from tasting like vinegar.

yep, but then you have to look over your sholder because a corporation may fight dirty. When people stop paying you for something because it sucks you can either adapt and continue to compete honororably or you can fight dirty and lobby / infiltrate the government and before you know it, that DIY thing is so super dangerous and it's banned now, but don't worry you can always pay a guy to write something on a bit of paper that you take somewhere instead

Attached: soil is a living organism.webm (853x480, 15.95M)

To be honest I don't really give a damn whether its legal or not, just as long as they don't know about it or have their eyes on me. I doubt making your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent or pesticide will be banned anytime soon anyway, unless you get some heavy duty commie control freaks elected by 2020 it could be possible.

Never use lab-created synthetic fertilizer. I often piss on my own garden to give it nutrition and minerals the plants need. Also, always buy REAL manure. OK, yes it smells like feces but thats because it basically is shit. Also, have a compost pile (which will also smell like ass). Once the compost is mostly decomposed, use it as new soil.

When SHTF, get a portable potty. Shit and piss in those portable buckets that come with them. Empty them into the soil for your garden. Easy solutions.

Attached: Regeneration of Our Lands - A Producer’s Perspective - Gabe Brown.webm (853x480, 15.98M)

based costco

Free ranged animals actually help fertilize the soil by their defecation. They're not destroying the soil. If you want to blame anything for damaging the soil you should blame 1) toxic chemicals like glyphosate and DDT [simply read the OP about that] and 2) synthetic lab-based 'fertilizer' which is also toxic garbage.

Nothing wrong with animals roaming around shitting all over the place, in fact, plant life loves that because of the nutrients and nitrogen found in animal shit.

Are you replying to the right post? I was replying about how the mechanical disturbance cause by tillage damages the soil by destroying the mycorrhizal networks, soil agregates, organic matter, etc.

Didn't the guy claim that poultry / ranching is bad for soil? Maybe I misunderstood him then.

As for tilling, this is usually done to soften the soil up and mix it with fresh mulch or fertilizer. I'm not too sure how much damage that causes, but as long as you till in fresh nutrients the soil should be OK.

Anti-corporate paranoia is based on conspiracy theories and false information and likewise so is information against GMOs and Bayer/ Monsanto. It seems too often today people take common sense and personal observation as replacements for truth rather than from authorized studies and scientists who have a better ability of obtaining more accurate results. If you want truth you should close your senses and only listen to our peer-reviewed studies like so:

https:// www.acsh.org/news/2018/10/09/if-you-accept-science-you-accept-roundup-does-not-cause-cancer-13490

p.s. Don't tell us 50 years from now that "you told us so" if you do get cancer and begin to distrust us, after all the science did just not agree with you then and therefore your observations were invalid.

niggers still calling "everything i don't like" communism

I think the biggest problem with glyphosate is that even though roundup and all other pesticides are plastered with warnings and safe handling instructions, amateurs ignore them.

AFAIK these cancer cases are all consumers buying it at hardware stores and not farmers who buy it and dispense it by the ton. If farmers were falling ill everywhere then it would bear serious investigation.

That said they are still scumbags for saturating the market with a product that makes traditional farming unsustainable and then going after the people who can’t afford their products or whose crops are naturally cross-pollinated.

There should be a point where a multi billion dollar company should be barred from taking legal action against an individual or firm whose entire assets don’t amount to a fraction of a percent of their revenue. Especially when the commodity is self replicating and can alleviate famine somewhere in the world. Monsanto doesn’t take all those judgments and use the money to feed people. They just buy golf clubs for their lawyers and invest in research to find more ways to get wealthy.

Implied but not stated: people who mishandle one hazardous chemical probably mishandle everything hazardous and it may not have been the roundup that gave them cancer.

You shouldn't breath Roundup in while you spray it, usually you use masks and gloves for a reason. As for farmers not getting cancer from it, how do you know they are not? Are you a farmer? Do you know other farmers? If not, then you have no clue what is going on or their health conditions using this toxic crap.

Attached: 1444086088790.jpg (320x236, 30.3K)

breathe*

I don’t know that. I just know that farmers handle roundup by the ton and groundskeepers use a couple gallons a year, and when I see people using roundup they almost never use any safety gear. If one groundskeeper got sick from roundup I’d expect several commercial farmers to have the same problem.

I do know lots of farmers. I’m not one myself but I used to work for a manufacturer of farming equipment and ive been warned that I need safety equipment to handle and repair sprayers. These safety warnings usually came from the farmers themselves as they were the experts on the chemicals in use. We just made the hydraulic components that do the spraying.

When I see lay people that is. Not people who answer to the FDA.

Oh also it’s been my experience that small scale consumers tend to grossly overuse agricultural chemicals. When you’re buying half a million dollars worth of roundup out of your own pocket, you tend to be very precise with the dosage. When you’re buying by the $50 jug with the county purchasing account, you dump that shit everywhere so you don’t have to come back and spray again next week.

legit news

LEGIT NEWS

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES