TREASON: Trump's DHS Dumping Illegals Into The US At RECORD Rates, Worse Than Obama's Regime

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

The United States is on the verge of self-destruction. President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is continuing its mass release of invaders into the interior of the United States, most recently releasing more than 17,000 migrants in less than two weeks.

According to newly obtained data by Breitbart News, DHS released about 17,065 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. between March 21 and April 1, a mere 12-day period. Since December 21, 2018, DHS has released about 125,565 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the country.

The Catch and Release process often entails federal immigration officials busing border crossers into nearby border cities and dropping them off with the promise that they will show up for their immigration and asylum hearings, sometimes years later. The overwhelming majority of border crossers and illegal aliens are never deported from the country once they are released into the U.S.

Since December 21, 2018, DHS has released:

12,745 invaders into the San Diego, California area
22,000 invaders into the Phoenix, Arizona area
37,500 invaders into the El Paso, Texas area
53,320 invaders into the San Antonio, Texas area

In the last 12 days, DHS released nearly 6,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the San Antonio area, alone, forcing American communities to absorb the influx of soaring illegal immigration levels at the U.S.-Mexico border.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has been tasked with ALLOWING illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S., ICE officials have confirmed, under the direction of DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Acting ICE Director Ron Vitiello.

At current rates, DHS is on track to release about 500,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. by the end of this year.

Meanwhile, while the US government is allowing and aiding the destruction of the United States of America, the US military has stood down and will allow the death of America to unfold.

No one is here to save us. Save yourselves: >>>/prepare/1

archive.fo/JHEad
breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/04/trumps-dhs-releases-more-than-17k-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-12-days/

Attached: Trump's DHS Dumping Illegals Into The US At RECORD Rates, Worse Than Obama's Regime.jpg (337x356, 27.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/WelderLuv/videos/384138258834062/
bifold.com/door_retrofit.php
hechingerreport.org/most-immigrants-outpace-americans-when-it-comes-to-education-with-one-big-exception/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adonbilivit.

The death of the US is nearly complete. Next shoe to drop very soon, hyperinflation, plunging the US into fiscal crisis. Then mass riots (all expected and prepared for), then they'll enforce martial law and the US will be just another massive Venezuela.

In your wet dreams, cripple. Nothing ever happens and it never will.

Your losing your country to foreigners while you are still in ignorant denial, I hope you at least notice this. Enjoy the hyperinflation too, its coming.

nah

Attached: enough2.jpeg (201x204, 8.32K)

Big deal… that's how many people that get seated in Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Michigan to watch a football game.

not exactly an 'invasion'

more than 13,000 Americans accidentally inhaled a caterpillar this morning.

more than 25,000 Americans ate a Tide Pod yesterday

more than 40,000 Americans fell into manholes in the past hour

more than 60,000 Americans will get a facial tattoo today

your fearmongering attempts are flawed because your 'shockingly high numbers' aren't shocking and they aren't high

……….and?

Since Thursday, 41,000,000 American citizens committed welfare fraud

thank God 125,565 hard working Mexicans showed up

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-08.16.48.jpg (844x569, 82.13K)

AGAIN: THATS HOW MANY SEATS ARE IN MICHIGAN STADIUM IN ANN ARBOR MICHIGAN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-18-26.png (1080x2160, 2.29M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-18-34.png (1080x2160, 2.41M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-18-40.png (1080x2160, 2.79M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-18-49.png (1080x2160, 2.54M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-18-56.png (1080x2160, 2.67M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-19-03.png (1080x2160, 2.6M)

you're full of shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-08-19-29.png (1080x2160, 1.96M)

nobody cares

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-08.31.40.png (1080x1815, 2.14M)

1,700….
125,565…
12,745…
22,000….
37,500….
53,320…
6,000…..

here are some REAL numbers

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-09-15-25.png (1080x2160, 1.43M)

How much of your day do you spend creating all those archived links?

It reeks of paranoia and obsession

paranoid schizophrenia, actually. compounded by obsessive compulsive disorder

Incorrectly predicting the future is nothing new

In the past 37 minutes, America has gone $100,000,000 more into debt

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS

this has nothing to do with 125,565 mexicans

America's Biggest Problem Is AMERICA

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-06-09-52-37.png (1080x2160, 995.25K)

HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN:

everybody needs to be shipped back to where our ancestors came from (before they invaded) and let the Native American Indians have it back

It infuriates me to think about diseased murderers and rapists coming to America and displacing legal citizens

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-10.23.57.jpg (1200x902, 248.89K)

Love is love, bi goats.

LOL
What a fool.

500 mgs of Trazodone, three times a day
(and in-patient psychotherapy)

That's not that many when you put it like that

THEY BREED FUCKER!
THEY BREED LIKE RABBITS!
And that is NOTHING compared to the amount that has ALREADY INVADED!

You don't see whats happeing to this natinfs do you!?

I diontw ffuycking care nomer anywaty!

Your fuckunfg DEAD!! alreasdy

THEY BREED………

and they don't stop!

Now I'm drunker than fuck right now and cnt figuetr everything out yet…… BUT ……… I KNOW WERE FUCKED!!!!!

Glow harder, CIAnigger.

Since December 21st 2018 there were 1.6 million American babies born

I vbistied my old home today…. I'm ironclad now.. and I vidisted my old home todaty! I'm going to die sther soon too!

MY OLD HOM!E

everything its all changed they knocked most everything donwn they chabnged fit all! Tits all changed now!

THEY BREED, THEY INVADE, AND THEY DON:T STOP COMING IN!

Listen: all you youngers folks, listen to me!!! You are losing your country! These invaders are everywhere…. I don't even hate them, but we are going to be a minerity soon, verysoon! And the old times are done! MY OLD HOME! THEY DEMOLISHED IT!!! What, ist oly been 40 years ago! GONE!

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-11.24.00.jpg (1200x902, 237.54K)

it doesnt matter anymore anyway…. I'm thinking I'm gonna driunk myself tosleedp tongite and it will be done wat si done is going to be done. I'm dinking like the old days and I ain't quiting!!! I won't give it up nomore! You all aksed for it, well youy GOT IT!

Johnny I love you I rwally do. You are a good man WITH YOUR ASS IN THE SAND!

I mean head. …. you have your HEAD IN THE SAND.

I'm fucking drunk.

I got to use the spellcheck

Listen………. very close…

Johnny is out coaching softball.

I'm going to undisclosed location soon. As in I've been looking around and will continue. And then OFF. I'm bailing! And either I win, or die fighting to be free and thats it!!

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARENED!

take your ass back to whatever country your great grandparents came from

And let some native American Indian have your good damn house

greedy

Killcen, don't kill yourself. Just turn off your computer.

NO. Killing myself will not be an option. Fighting to the death at some [oint, maybe!! I'm plan on to relatocate to a very safe place, or what I suspyct is safe and OUT OF VIEW OUT OF MIND!

I had to visit ware I grew up today. THEY DEMOLISHED IT ALL!

You're on a bad track, in a bad way. You are steeling yourself for what you consider the inevitable. But I assure you, this shit goes on and on. You don't want to let the most adamant voice in your head finish your story. You are more free than you imagine.

They are destructing the old America!!!

Yes, but it doesn't mean you have no place in the new one.

I'm here for the house. Neptune sent me.
get out, invader

Attached: 10887087_851389598267643_5792880399404920465_o.jpg (1215x1215, 119.63K)

I encorouage every AMERICAN to prepare and become self serfeicant, find locations to HIDE!!!

Arm yourself and prepare for WAR, because its coming to Americsan soil!

WAR IN NEAR. SO NEAR.

There can be glory in war. Besides, someone has to do it. Someone has to throw these people out or die trying. Why not me?

Attached: PicsArt_04-06-11.43.19.jpg (1800x1350, 381.31K)

Too many of them they breed and they gorw. INAVERS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN OVRE WHOLE TOWNS! Find refuge and defend it at all cost!!

NOTE TO US MILITARY: YOU BETRAT US! YOU TYO WILL SUFFER FATE AND UTTER FAILEURE!

This is Johnny, right, with purposive misspellings? The hordes don't matter so much as the people at the top of the bureaucracies, who don't matter as much as the people they work for who stay off camera.

YOU THINK YOU ARE CUNNING. YOU ARE STUPID@ YOU THING YOU ARE ALL POWERFUL YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY WILL BE LOST. YOU WILL LOSE WWII AND YOUDESRVE IT FUCKERS!

I EMANT THE US WILL LOSE WWIII. AND WE ALREADY LOST FO FUCK IT! YOU BETRAYD YOUR NATION, TO DEATH WITH YOU ALL!

Yeah, that's boring. Get on with it.

WE HAVE LOST. THATS IS ALL I WILL SAY.

GOING OFFLINE,TO DRINK MORE WISKEY NOW SO ALL YOU WILL FUCK OFF

Don't forget to have some water.

"american"
mostly shitskin babies

I guess, lucky for you they tore it down then! You don't even have anywhere left to die. The 'invaders' will take all your useless old toasters after you accidently shoot yourself while drunk off your ass pointing out how everyone else has problems. But all your problems could have been solved, if you were just better "PREPARE"ED – if you were more of a man and knew how to install a a REAL Door. But you'll never even know what a REAL Door actually looks like because you are afraid of your own shadow and are too scared to take a peek at Fakebook, even for 5 seconds, from a virtual machine, using a VPN and Tor!

facebook.com/WelderLuv/videos/384138258834062/

I had never been on Fakebook before either (got sent the link and was unafraid), but evidently they have code written so videos aren't easily downloadable. If I really want it bad enough I'm sure I can find a way around their code. If that ever happens, and you request it, I'll send you a link to a DAT archive or something. Or I'll hand-deliver it, but am afraid you'll shoot me as an invader from a mile away, before you can see that, under my wide-brimmed aluminum-foil sombrero, I am just as white as you, if not a little more freakishly tall – in fact, so freakishly tall that you should not have in any way misconstrued me for a Mexican, not even from a mile away, you drunken paranoid old coot!

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-01.18.07.jpg (2136x1440, 337.19K)

Attached: 4058917b76888624d659f6823108daaa2266d97f4d5529d641622dc9a7657a6f.jpg (1024x576, 220.15K)

You give greedy old farts way too much credit, they just want cheap workforce and Trump wants prestige and his name to be plastered all over. The only destabilization was the acceptance of individualist and jewish thinking into Europeans via religion or otherwise, so they put profit before blood.

lol door

I guess it was all Killcen being drunk lastnight. Shameful.

it sure as fuck wasn't me

lmao@his hangover today

he was drunk as SHIT !!!!!

That dude's fucked in the head. I don't like him.

Yes, but in America at least we use toilet paper

He only got fucked in the head ONCE, back at Christian Summer Camp, but he forgave the counselor

it was the Christian thing to do?

No… He simply didn't think it was all that big of a deal

Don't listen to the haters, Killcen, and keep minding that door. In case you run out of projects… bifold.com/door_retrofit.php

For all the talk about how bad sugar is for folks, you'd think highly refined sugars like alcohol would be high up on the 'Do-Not-Consume' List.

Killcen told me that after last night, he's never drinking again, and he's going to start shooting up 'brown sugar' (heroin)

Them there sure are some fancy doors!!
But I don't know how much help they would be when I drive a stolen F10 pickup directly through the front wall of his house, urinate into all of his toasters, install Windows 10 on his computer, and simply walk out through his front door to catch a cab back to my place.

I drank a bottle of Dewars whiskey and ended up drinking from other bottles of random premium whiskey till the next thing I knew I woke up on the floor, vomit all over the place, half naked and sick as a fucking DOG.

Ahhhhhhh what a fucking night!

I don't care WHAT people think of me. I'm fucking loco and will always, always remain unpredictable and bat shit dangerous. Always. God forgive me too! I CANNOT HELP IT.

I can't stand sugar, which is strange. Sugar makes me very sick. But for some strange reason I can consume a lot of alcohol and my body just forgives me and acts as if nothing ever happened. Its strange because if I really do have diabetes, then I should have dies decades ago.

these children of these illegals are future programmers, but 1st, the illegal parents must be made legal

hechingerreport.org/most-immigrants-outpace-americans-when-it-comes-to-education-with-one-big-exception/

i read this
most hispanics identify as white so the few stupid ones ho dont, skew the result in the direction of poverty
i panic over his and her panics

I wish I could tell you the secret how I secure my front door, but sorry, that remains classified for a reason, and I pity any mother fucker that takes the time to ram through something that secure.

What you saw from those 3 picks I showed a few months ago (with the katy bar and all) was only the back, and that door itself is pretty heavy duty. It would take some time to bust that down alone. Just enough time too, if you know what I mean.

Don't worry, I already thought of everything. If worse comes to worse, no one lives.

>immigration pushed by (((some guys)))
>president friend of (((same guys)))
unsurprising, I only wonder why dems still have issues with him. Must be a personal thing.

I plan on ramming my S10 pickup directly through your bedroom wall

Once I've breached your bedroom wall, I intend on getting out of my truck and talking to you while you're under my tire before I install Windows 10 on your computer and walk out your front door

I've also contemplated handing you an iPhone and seeing if you can figure out how to make calls on it to find someone to come lift that pickup truck off of you