Canadians See Alt-Right As Greatest Threat to National Security

“We wanted to measure Canadians’ attitudes on these issues in light of the recent terrorist attack in New Zealand,” said Quito Maggi, President and CEO of Mainstreet Research. “We found that 58.3% of decided respondents think that domestic alt-right groups are the biggest threat to national security.”

“This finding, along with the strong belief among Canadians that there is not much extremism among Canadian Muslims, indicates that Canadians are far more worried about the alt-right launching a terrorist attack on home soil.”

mainstreetresearch.ca/canadians-see-alt-right-as-greatest-threat-to-national-security/

Attached: v1RfJPd.png (1242x2208, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052
toronto.ctvnews.ca/suspect-sought-in-armed-robbery-at-vaughan-gas-station-1.4366277
toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-search-for-second-suspect-in-bear-spray-assault-robbery-at-fairview-mall-1.4356297
torontosun.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-turns-himself-in-after-cellphone-records-killing/wcm/a3061153-fce3-4056-9a4c-4a0b3fbbfd8c7
thestar.com/news/crime/2019/03/15/suspect-wanted-in-shooting-death-of-hells-angel-has-lengthy-criminal-history.html
daytondailynews.com/news/national/police-recover-8th-victim-attributed-toronto-serial-killer-suspect-bruce-mcarthur/R4XG7SmkC9d9Qb4mC3YO9K/
toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-issue-warrant-for-suspect-in-fatal-rexdale-shooting-1.4313678
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds pretty jewish or chinese tbh

the greatest threat to me here in Toronto is a nigger shooting me for my wallet

So that means 44.8% of Canadians think there's a "fair amount of extremism amongst canadian muslims". That's actually pretty good from such a cucked country.

Never mind, I forgot about the "not sure" vote, but that's only 14% so it's still good

I like how they're treating it like it's mutually exclusive, as if being troubled by alt right ideological extremism means you are less worried about Islamic political extremism. The two can and do exist separately and simultaneously and are both security threats.

B-but the Alternative Right is dead. It died when Blumpf dropped his first MOAB.

they deserve Trudeau, enrichment, and all the shit God can throw to that general direction

Do yourself a favor and move rural. Urban Ontario is the most pozzed place and Toronto is the worst of them.

Normalfags will always normalfag, and they'll always bleat whatever the media tells them to. The media came up with the term alt-right and pushed it, and so they're pointing fingers at the latest bogeyman.

trudeau was a one issue vote for most people. weed legalization. if any other party ran on that they could have been voted in easy. except the conservatives were opting to run anti-weed propaganda for months leading up to the election along with advertising the "canada economic action plan" that was literally just a fucking bunch of billboards and radio/tv ads for a "plan" that didn't exist

you mean storm fags because they realized nazi is a loaded term just how (((cultural marxism))) is used in place of jew. stop fucking lying about literal nazis trying to become palatable

No self-respecting stormfag would call himself alt right.

So a "company" of like 4 nonwhite employees that has no real history except for being wrong on even basic election polling by more than 20% with only 2 candidates to guess on… said some shit. It's soothing fake polling done so commie political groups can feel assured in their decisions.

Shit I have never heard from anyone's mouth. I've heard people make fun of Trump and read that book about the piss dossier. But I certainly have not actually heard a single peep from anyone about Christchurch, maybe it's because it's Ontario.

that dossier was just a big nothing burger except for contacts between Trump's team and russians, russian meddling in the 2016 election largely through social media memery, trump's real estate dealings in russia during his campaign, Michael Cohen's trip to Prague that he sued over then withdrew when airplane records came out, Michael Flynn's paid trip to Moscow that he denied then an investigation found he did

but other than that a big nothing burger, yawwwwn. for some (((coincidence))) it seems the people screaming foul of the dossier the most are implicit in some crime

Doesn't tell you that their government isn't for them more blatant than this

Attached: peter griffin frog.jpg (978x1547, 195.8K)

No self-respecting human would unironically use the term ‘nothingburger’.

t. north korea

Alt Right was always controlled op. Spencer himself is pro-EU and a slimy fucking Duginist. You know nothing.

You are right we should be investigating his ties to isreal and the current corruption there.

Strawman possibly schizo.

that's something that's government wide and not limited to one person or even one party

ad-hominem possibly jew

*as reported by kikes and sand niggers

Definitely achizo.

*s
You’re not paying close enough attention. I commented on your redditspeak, not on the contents of your claim. It’s not an ad hominem if we’re not debating. I don’t care a bit for political theater.

The alt kike was not about wn. if you look back you will see it was leader less & was just an alt to the Nero con republicans

Only to highjackers. Anyone else can name the eceleb scum who led it.

A FUCKING LEAF POST Fuck this, go back to reddit and halfchan with this nigger tier level shit. No one cares about leafs, no one cares what they think, all leafs are fucking dead already

lol what a gay country

A country taken over by communists.

Attached: rjkrk.gif (450x450, 102.37K)

These fake poll numbers are worthless but in a weird way actually to be expected. Humans are cattle who just want their peace of mind. So MSM dropping woke bombs relentlessly all day long just does that to a populace though they obviously need a bigger dose every day to keep the level of wokeness. It's actually surprising and a good sign how many people see that goatfucker desert cult as the threat it is.

Muslims just want a normal life in Canada.

The cuck-right are incels trying to stir shit up because they'll never amount to anything.

that means fucking up everything, I don't want to live in the same country with muslims, so let's separate, muslims live in muslim countries like UK, and Sweden, and humans live on the other countries

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43883052

Dont forget your meds today…

Attached: diabetes-medications-open-MA17.jpg (500x500, 28.46K)

Attached: 42002568_487892445062387_6194026001534976419_n.jpg (1066x1066, 170.92K)

Attached: white homeland.jpg (198x254, 10.6K)

toronto.ctvnews.ca/suspect-sought-in-armed-robbery-at-vaughan-gas-station-1.4366277

toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-search-for-second-suspect-in-bear-spray-assault-robbery-at-fairview-mall-1.4356297

Attached: image.jpg (800x451, 69.97K)

Jews can be chinese as well user.

torontosun.com/news/crime/murder-suspect-turns-himself-in-after-cellphone-records-killing/wcm/a3061153-fce3-4056-9a4c-4a0b3fbbfd8c7

Attached: james-hanlon.jpg (1000x750, 48.14K)

"Hundreds of Hells Angels expected for murdered biker’s Woodbridge funeral "

thestar.com/news/crime/2019/03/15/suspect-wanted-in-shooting-death-of-hells-angel-has-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Attached: _1_michael_deabaitua_schulde.jpg (1086x735, 122.93K)

Police ID remains of 8th victim attributed to Toronto serial killer suspect Bruce McArthur

daytondailynews.com/news/national/police-recover-8th-victim-attributed-toronto-serial-killer-suspect-bruce-mcarthur/R4XG7SmkC9d9Qb4mC3YO9K/

Attached: AP18201672841625.jpg (555x312, 38.21K)

toronto.ctvnews.ca/police-issue-warrant-for-suspect-in-fatal-rexdale-shooting-1.4313678

Police issue warrant for suspect in fatal Rexdale shooting

Attached: image (1).jpg (620x348, 31.48K)

we've had hundreds of murders in toronto in the last several years, this is insignificant

Attached: s.jpg (1000x566, 55.17K)

Breaking news. Alt right people not concerned about alt right as threat to their own safety.

Canadian here. This is the first I've heard about this bullshit. No one I know has even uttered the words "alt right."
As for the muz, my son and I are the only family members who are aware of the threat they represent. Everyone else I know falls for the "religion of peace" meme. Except every time I go to the store, I see at least 2 muslim women with babies and toddlers because they are breeding like mad to become the majority. Fuck it. When Sharia law kicks in, they'll wish they had listened.

polls right after a big event are meaningless. That said, canada has a long history with "nationalist" terrorists

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

anti-slide

REAL NEWS
Total Collapse of Civilization Guaranteed

New Censorship-resistant Video Platform Rolling Out In June

US DHS Allowing Total Invasion Of United States of America, Whole Country Is Being Destroyed

TREASON! FBI Arrests Leader of Border Militia For Defending America From Deliberate Destabilization
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil As FBI Arrests US Militia Leader

(((NBC Producer))) Threatens To Blow Up Church, Gets Arrested After Pulling Gun On Worshippers

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: Jihadists Allowed To Bomb Hotels and Churches In Sri Lanka Killing 290+
Vatican Cardinal Warns ‘Islam Will Invade the World’ If Pope Francis Has His Way

Good! Trump Announces Withdrawal From Unconstitutional UN Small Arms Treaty

Consumer Watchdogs Find Government Spying Patent In Google and Amazon Products

Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails
WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Stunning New Material Invented In Turkey Makes Wood Bulletproof, 5x Stronger Than Titanium

REAL NEWS