Trump to Jewish Republicans: Democrats pushing 'extreme, anti-Semitic agenda'

"Speaking before a crowd of influential GOP donors and Jewish Republicans, President Donald Trump on Saturday accused Democrats of mistreating Israel and allowing the “scourge of anti-Semitism to take root” in their party.

“Democrats are advancing by far the most extreme, anti-Semitic agenda in history,” Trump said. “If implemented… the Democrats radical agenda could very well leave Israel out there all by yourselves.”"

politico.com/story/2019/04/06/trump-jewish-republicans-democrats-anti-semitic-1260169

Attached: images (4) - Copy.jpg (300x168, 8.98K)

inb4 Trump shills try damage control

bump

Fuck Trump and his "make Israel great again."

I'll never forget the day I first realized that 148 imageboard douchebags actually thought that THEY got Donald Trump elected.

I would like to know the origages of this story.

My father was born in a very wonderful part of Germany

While some people seem to think Trump is so stupid that he thinks the word 'origins' is pronounced 'oranges', I disagree….

I say Trump is so stupid that he thinks the word 'origins' is pronounced 'origages'…

You be the judge

By the way, he mispronounced the word Pulitzer….

By the way, Mueller's team (who remained very quiet during the investigation, and didn't release any leaks to the media) have recently spoken with the media, and they are insisting that Attorney General Barr completely misrepresented the final Mueller report.

According to Mueller himself, the final report says that Trump's election campaign was completely infiltrated and integrated with Russian subversive activity.

And he also says that Barr was wrong to say there was no obstruction of justice…… According to Mueller and his team, attorney general Barr completely misrepresented and sugar coated the entire summary of the report.

Just thought I would throw that out there

JNs PERSONALITY FLAW TEST:
HOW WILL YOU SCORE?

Q: which of these two sisters would you fuck?

Attached: 36002869_10217205526916174_491896780435226624_n.jpg (856x856, 60.21K)

BASED AND REDPILLED!
See Trump is literally owning the libs by bringing attention to how anti-Semitic the Democrats are!

Welcome to planet Earth. I guess you're new here?

Stop trying to distract from the topic at hand, and simply take the test

Q: WHICH ONE OF THESE TWO SISTERS WOULD YOU FUCK?

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-06.17.28.jpg (856x856, 90.53K)

What's the matter, Little Hitler?
……….cat got your tongue?

TAKE THE FUCKING TEST

Neither. The one on the right has flabby arms and I could land a jetplane on the other's forehead.

How To Tell When a Guy Is a DOUCHEBAG:

they use the term 'red pill'

not even joking. when an adult male says trendy catchhrases from The Matrix to describe their inexperienced childish perspective of real life, you are guaranteed that adult male is a predictable in douchebag

sorry, but it's true………

you're the white equivalent of how all niggers walk around with their pants down around their ass.

Q: what other trendy catch phrases do you incorporate into your everyday vocabulary?

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-06.26.25.jpg (1280x616, 82.95K)

C O R R E C T , S I R ! ! !

Don't get me wrong… I'm not saying you're a bad person….

I'm just saying that you behave like a douchebag

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-06.35.25.jpg (968x681, 156.81K)

I mean, let's just be honest, okay?

you'd probably seem 'cooler' if you used catchphrases from the Power Rangers

Attached: 20190407_184055.jpg (1280x720, 560.63K)

OMG LOL MIGA 2020

SUCK JEWISH COCK TO OWN THE LIBS LOL

Perhaps you could substitute the trendy catchhrase 'red pilled' with something less predictable and boring….

Like 'Rubber Duckied' ?

Attached: YIR5DDCFMMBGYY5KYETCKOPGL4.jpg (320x239, 21.33K)

Perhaps one of these decades, you'll think of your own concepts, and stop being an unoriginal trend following predictability?

Attached: 360_babies_tv_0302.jpg (360x235, 13.3K)

There's a reason we get circumcised:
genetically, we are born with enough to spare.

but we totally understand why you tiny white guys would want to keep even an extra centimeter

The Matrix fucking SUCKED

it was awful… pure crap…

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-06.59.01.jpg (662x400, 68.49K)

Perhaps you could start using a catchphrase from Willy Wonka and seem like less of a trend-following douchebag?

You could replace your predictable parroted catchphrase 'red pilled' with 'golden ticketed'

At the very least, you'd seem more mature

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.08.34.jpg (1200x800, 200.09K)

I'm sure that you could find a cool catchphrase somewhere in the Hannah Montana movie

at the very least, you would come across seeming less effeminate

Attached: GUEST_692dca39-19f5-4a95-ba76-e9c7d6949559.jpg (488x488, 65.19K)

here's a good source for your next trendy catchphrase

If you're such a trendy douchebag that you use predictable catch phrases like 'red pill' in everyday conversation, then I guess it's safe to assume you also use a bunch of other predictable trendy catch phrases in your vocabulary ?

What other predictable trendy catchphrases do you parrot?….

'normie' ?
'chad' ?
'roastie' ?

Attached: s-l300(2).jpg (300x225, 10.16K)

Good thing you parrot catch phrases…..

That way, everybody can see how unique you are

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.22.45.jpg (1166x720, 185.25K)

"look at us !! the UNIQUE IMAGEBOARD CROWD !!!"

"look how uniformly unique we are !!!"

right ?

Attached: 45z5vhsxvjw-1.jpg (1280x720, 118.57K)

Just Wind Him Up, and Watch Him Be Unique!!

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.30.10.jpg (570x760, 182.04K)

…..and to think…….

you guys always pat each other on the back
falsely reassuring one another
that 'society' is
predictable

Attached: flocks-parrots.jpg (550x325, 53.67K)

The fact of the matter is……

I've NEVER seen a group of people try harder to bend over backwards, desperately trying to 'fit in' and be accepted before in my life…

never…..

…….. It's actually quite embarrassing ………

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.37.49.jpg (681x952, 83.63K)

Imageboard douchebags seem to think they are a 'complicated mysterious piece to an elite jigsaw puzzle'…..

Looking down their noses at 'normies' for being so unoriginal and predictable

lol what a joke

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.44.43.jpg (560x500, 57.3K)

you aren't wrong about 'red pill' johnny

but it looks like you're on meth

But cookie cutter imageboard 'unique elites' are too busy parroting trendy catch phrases and patting themselves on the back to realize….

that when a fluorescent superheterodyne levitating inverted polka dot hexagon translucent watermelon stripe iridescent shoe shine giraffe walks into a room filled with hundreds of other fluorescent superheterodyne levitating inverted polka dot hexagon translucent watermelon stripe iridescent shoe shine giraffes, inherently, THEY are now the 'normies'

Attached: PicsArt_04-07-07.47.18.jpg (1300x867, 176.11K)

I can live with your perception

you imageboard 'elites' are always desperately trying to behave exactly like eachother, afraid that if you don't 'fit in', that you'll be perceived as being a 'normie'

how IRONIC

it's not my place to attempt to change your password, nor would it ever be my desire

lol @ the autocorrect typo !!
hahaha

it's not my place to attempt to change your PERCEPTION*, nor would it ever be my desire

saying that it 'looks like I'm on meth' is probably one of the more acceptable comments I've heard

those guys are a bunch of anti-semitism types claim man who wants to ban all muslims.

Attached: laugh.gif (374x304, 928.03K)

i'd prefer it if he pushed an extreme free speech agenda

he is supposed to truly be against political correctness and someone putting America first. The economy is great and all, but some people care about stuff other than being able to eat, work, shit and sleep and sorry to say it, help Israel.

Actually, NO….

no, the economy's not doing quite as good as you think it is… Anybody can skew statistics and slant their agenda, convincing people to believe whatever they shovel down their fucking throat.

But no… Nope… Not at all….

The economy is not doing all that great, and although they told you unemployment is low, and Americans have jobs, they're not telling you that almost all of those are shitty jobs, with part-time hours…

Meanwhile they're having to come up with welfare programs just to keep Farmers afloat… Our nation has a terrible economy right now… But at least they appeased you and placated you…

You're easily convinced

GM is shutting doors on it's American factories and American industries are in the same hole that they've been wallowing in for years.

Trump did NOT suddenly 'create jobs'…
not by a long shot.

His tax cuts for the richest 1% were the biggest in history, while everybody else got shitted on, a large portion of people ended up owing money instead of getting their tax returns, 50% of families now report living paycheck to paycheck, and the 'job increase' you're talking about mainly consists of crappy part time jobs with no healthcare or benefits.

I suppose that sitting in your imaginary high horse (computer chair) reading cherry picked Fox News reports, it was easy for you to hear what you wanted to hear.

but hears the good news:

not only his he 'against' political correctness,
but he is also incapable of spelling 'political correctness'

origages

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

wow real news