Brit/pol/ #2233: Norwegian Constitution Day Edition

John Perry
John Perry

17th May News:

Britain reaching 'peak acceptance' for LGBT rights, study finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/homosexuality-tolerance-acceptance-uk-research-ethnic-minorities-lifestyles-a8355016.html

East Coast Mainline renationalised by government after Virgin Trains deal terminated
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/east-coast-mainline-renationalisation-goverment-virgin-trains-failure-chris-grayling-latest-a8354031.html

KEEEEEEEK

'He was my hero': Mother brought to tears by man who called her a 'smelly fatty' on a United Airlines flight praises good Samaritan for calling out the body-shamer and ordering him to swap seats
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738687/Woman-fat-shamed-airplane-man-called-smelly-fatty-hails-passenger-intervened.html

‘No secret’: Western countries have known Novichok formula for decades, German media report
rt.com/news/426944-germany-intelligence-novichok-formula/

BIN IT
British police could be 'routinely armed' to respond to terror threat in rural areas

'This poor girl': Amy Schumer reveals why she believes Meghan Markle will have the 'worst wedding' when she ties the knot with Prince Harry
this is a bad deal for the druggie whore, not a literal prince
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5738803/Amy-Schumer-says-Meghan-Markle-worst-wedding.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-armed-routine-uk-terror-attacks-target-missed-recruitment-a8354926.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (88.63 KB, 513x285)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5730947/Two-youths-choked-student-gay-walk-free-court.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737653/Controversial-Dambusters-dog-NOT-censored-75th-anniversary-screening.html
mausland.de/16.maus
westmonster.com/lawless-london-17-year-old-chased-attacked-with-sword-in-west-ham/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44149791
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5735165/Man-22-eyes-gouged-spoon-family-wanting-marry-girlfriend.html
twitter.com/yakov456/status/996896469323051008
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738425/Secret-police-exercise-shatters-peace-sleepy-London-suburb.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5738123/SARAH-VINE-10-nagging-questions-wedding-mind.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737547/JANET-STREET-PORTER-Harrys-bride-family-messed-Windsors.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5736007/PIERS-MORGAN-Meghan-Harry-Palace-rue-day-left-Markles-cold.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737813/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Channel-4-news-presenter-Jon-Snow-takes-250-000-cut.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44133453
zigforums.com/thread/11588877/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=gB8yiUQfqoA&t=176
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738283/Job-hopes-4million-Brits-hit-unlimited-pool-EU-migrants-willing-work-low-wages.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/itvmeridian/status/997087150050029568
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/17/claim-labour-bans-white-men-by-election-shortlist-three-work-radical-imam/
thesun.co.uk/news/5909346/companies-in-low-skilled-sectors-had-too-often-appeared-to-neglect-british-workers-because-they-save-money-by-building-business-around-cheap-eu-labour-report-claims/
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/austrian-man-locked-up-glorifying-12551158
metro.co.uk/video/embed/1690566/
uk.ign.com/articles/2018/05/14/boss-key-productions-shuts-down-radical-heights-servers-will-remain-online-for-the-near-future
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/17/eu-fortress-mass-migration-stay/
thesun.co.uk/news/6304807/stephen-lawrence-friend-duwayne-brooks-tories-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan/
twitter.com/SakinaZS/status/996857955814342657
twitter.com/AtsrThePoet/status/997050861640736769
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/996063904236261377
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/17/convicted-sex-attacker-admits-murdering-barmaid-finsbury-park/
archive.fo/xdtxP
lobelog.com/three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-boy-16-stabbed-death-12553009
metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/killers-filmed-laughing-and-joking-moments-after-stabbing-boy-to-death-7554796/
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/05e9991d-4713-4ad4-b9af-eecd47d7dfd7
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/997178181252677632
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/997180071415775232
twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/997138166107820032
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/four-year-old-white-supremacist-racism-discrimination
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-44152334/french-police-fire-tear-gas-on-eco-activists-in-woods-near-nantes

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

thanks, lad

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

two pakis choke out a faggot and make him apologise for being gay

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5730947/Two-youths-choked-student-gay-walk-free-court.html

Attached: image.jpeg (37.86 KB, 634x441)

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

It's your Birthday?

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

It's my country's national day

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (581.37 KB, 600x800)

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Gammon

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Controversial name of Dambusters dog will NOT be censored when the film is screened in cinemas to mark mission’s 75th anniversary
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737653/Controversial-Dambusters-dog-NOT-censored-75th-anniversary-screening.html

Attached: article-2056353-03A8FC6B0000044D-788-634x470.jpg (38.41 KB, 634x470)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

kek it's 4am and I'm eating a banana with blackberry jam on a plate with a knife and fork

William Anderson
William Anderson

Absolute madman

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FELLOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTHERN BROOOOOOOOOOOOOTHERS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.55 MB, 2079x1559)

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

But why?

keek. They won't even mention the name in the article. Fucking pussies

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

People who use that word are Nazis, lad.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

oh em gee all the cheddar's will be bleeding from their noses that day I tell you. My old man knew this couple, the guy was white and the wife was black, and he named one of his dogs after her. Basically as a convoluted way of implying she was a you know what.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

camera focused on the van mirror
smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (14.47 MB, 4032x3024)

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Doing the jobs lazy brits won't

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

I like Norway because of black metal. I'll listen to all black metal when I wake up later today to honor le Norge
idk I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat rly, before this I had two italian chicken sausages wrapped in a spic flatbread, it was slightly spicy so I figured eating something sweet afterward would be good. I also figured I'd eat the banana on a plate with a fork and knife with a sauce because it's kinda amusing

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

But it's bedtime, lad. You're going to get thicc if you eat right before bed

I like Norway because of black metal. I'll listen to all black metal when I wake up later today to honor le Norge

goodlad. I don't like that genre myself though tbh

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

dorkthone
smh

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

morning lads

Attached: BsxJVRlIMAEnWe8.jpg (27.04 KB, 600x389)

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Anglo-Lusitanian-Norwegian triple alliance tbh
pleb

Attached: ALN-Pact.png (71.16 KB, 1280x1024)

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Attached: saido-mummid.PNG (442.93 KB, 1022x841)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Britain reaching 'peak acceptance' for LGBT rights, study finds
Can that really be? I thought since the referendum we had become the most racist and intolerant country in history.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

It's all just propaganda, first to guilt you into it and then to make you conform with the norm smh

*punches the bullies*

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

'til us processed ground beef patties replete with antibiotics and soya isoflavones slathered with high fructose corn syrup-laden ketchup sandwiched between two fluffy blobs of simple carbohydrate elected ZOGNALD (((BLUMPF))) the mein kampf-reading heel-clicking jew joke-telling crypto-WN with 150 IQ and 1488D god level backgammon to destroy the jews by giving them everything they want

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

refugee woman of the year
this is a thing that exists

Attached: 130221984383.png (84.35 KB, 299x288)

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

mausland.de/16.maus

anyone ever play this?

Attached: frank's-adventure.jpg (13.7 KB, 480x360)

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Sorry about your penis lad

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

'peak acceptance'
kek if they consider this 'peak acceptance' then I'm all for it, means they see this as the end and can't progress any further on that front.
Majority of people are still not comfortable with the poofs, and many dislike them. This is their 'peak acceptance'.

Ryan King
Ryan King

People may just about tolerate gayism and lesbianism but I don't see how trannyism will ever reach even the threshold of acceptability.

Attached: lesbianism-is-not-as-bad.jpg (24.74 KB, 440x332)

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

POO

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

It probably won't make any real progress until there is a perciptable growth in the number of trannies tbh

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

People are sickened by the gays, trannies won't get much farther than they currently have.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Good post

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

One of these days I'll find you and kill you.

Attached: dab8700cbc20e7204d7b7eea7defba13dfc02bb6f5f3d45f5cf2159acb44c33d.jpg (64.48 KB, 960x960)

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

I've already left enough breadcrumbs for people to be able to find me tbh. I had to censor one of the pics I posted because of that. smh

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

We've been getting more shit sidethreads than usual, has the /pol/ schism happened yet?

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Well yeah you would do, your're a fat nonce.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Peak Costanza tbh.

Attached: george-eating-dessert.jpg (39.56 KB, 864x648)

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Lawless London: 17-year-old chased, attacked with sword in West Ham
westmonster.com/lawless-london-17-year-old-chased-attacked-with-sword-in-west-ham/
Police have released CCTV of four men wanted in connection with the attack.

Lads the efniks are culturally appropriating our dafty plans.

Attached: westham2.jpg (182.92 KB, 630x881)

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

molecule

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

You'll never be able to stop me, the Noncler, lad. I'll leave no child un-groped.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (34.34 KB, 699x730)

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

corrugated cardboard

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

rinkydinkyfinky

Attached: uk-adverts-islam-(1).jpg (32.78 KB, 445x331)
Attached: uk-adverts-islam-(2).jpg (46.98 KB, 485x461)

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

attacked with sword

Attached: london.png (1.44 MB, 1275x720)

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Attached: nige-kek.png (140.39 KB, 233x273)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

English Heritage saying they’re refusing White applicants for a position as they only want ethnic minorities

Attached: English-Heritage.jpg (92.38 KB, 768x1056)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

YOU FUCKING WHAT MATE

Attached: DdYpHySXkAAY4oN.jpg (252.17 KB, 1080x1606)

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

CAM ON ENGERLAND, SCORE SAM FACKING GAOLS

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

They're afraid football fans are going to unite under the red cross and seize control of Russia?

Attached: concerned-crimean.jpg (71.4 KB, 678x1000)

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

INGERLUND INGERLUND INGERLUND INGERLUND

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Im unironically looking forward to the world cup
t.pleb

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Japanese train departs 25 seconds early - again - BBC News
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-44149791
ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUR
entire day schedule ruined fired from job my wife leave me

Attached: IMG-7402.JPG (19.09 KB, 340x191)

Zachary James
Zachary James

tbh seconds are a bit extreme but iktf with the fucking ferry tbh

Attached: 113f34b95550daac80bd3a2c5035f910fac8b98a73cfce4afc1fa2713344fd5b.png (161.02 KB, 1000x980)

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Imagine living in a country where this is the extent of bad service.

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

The buses around here are sometimes 25-30 minutes late, and every 3 hours, nobody cares about us. We're like the land of the dead.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Reminds me of those rural articles about "a cow got stuck in a fence" and that being the main headline, it's rather quaint.

Thomas Jackson
Thomas Jackson

rofl

can imagine two jap salaryman sat reading the news and one looks up "did you hear about that train that left 25 seconds early? madness." and the other nods in approval

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (986.57 KB, 1200x630)

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

This. Multiple busses in a row can fail to turn up, the operating company won't give any shits.

not "notorious trespassing fetishist jumps in slurry pit again"

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

tfw ywn live in a society like this

storm knocks down powerlines to a small village so they gather together for communal entertainment

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Happy Constitution Day lads

Attached: constitution-day-lasses.JPG (99.13 KB, 760x380)

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

*remembers the invasion*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800.57 KB, 630x473)

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Maybe we should do a reparation raid of our own tbh

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

Man, 22, has his eyes gouged out with a spoon by his father and brothers because he wanted to marry a girl of his choice in Pakistan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5735165/Man-22-eyes-gouged-spoon-family-wanting-marry-girlfriend.html

what a wonderful diverse culture

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

This, but against the Normans.

Attached: crecy.png (624.06 KB, 1280x687)

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

the company statement says it all
The operator said the "great inconvenience we placed upon our customers was truly inexcusable".
and back to local news haha

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

The Normans civilised your people tbh lad. Ireland was a fucking iron age shithole until the Norman invasion

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

comparing English to taigs
Lad…

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

The wonders of being enlightened by your own intelligence.

Attached: revolution.jpg (51.99 KB, 1200x197)
Attached: b.png (702.27 KB, 632x660)
Attached: 1-Timothy-4-1-2-(1).jpg (123.29 KB, 960x960)
Attached: 1-Timothy-4-1-2-(2).jpg (77.85 KB, 1024x764)

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

why don't people with no English Heritage want to work for a company that's only about English Heritage

I hope they know that their group isn't going to last the next 50 years as none of the wogs and muzzies give a shit about any of the buildings built in this country.

One of our local buses had a "Islam means peace" sign on the side of it, half way through the first day someone had scrapped half it off and the other half was covered in milkshake, was gone by the 2nd day.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

female coworker wants me to walk them home but i usually ride my bike home so its going to extend my journey home by a long time but im gonna do it anyway cause i cant say no to people

Attached: 1526553190193.jpg (33.9 KB, 405x394)

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Is she cute lad? Is it worth the effort basically

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

I hope they know that their group isn't going to last the next 50 years as none of the wogs and muzzies give a shit about any of the buildings built in this country.

They might steal some of the cathedrals for bants, smh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (882.57 KB, 930x619)

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

not interested

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

smh wasting your time just say you have somewhere to be maybe they're interested in you

John Jackson
John Jackson

half way through the first day someone had scrapped half it off and the other half was covered in milkshake, was gone by the 2nd day
Good, it's such an obvious invasion that it's offensive they think people fall for it.
In London they had to play fair else it'd've been too obvious.

Attached: DSC-0474.JPG (3.02 MB, 3840x2160)

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

twitter.com/yakov456/status/996896469323051008

jesus christ

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

cause i cant say no to people
lol what a pushover

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

its late at night so i feel bad what if they were mugged or something and then they did a story in the news about the evil man who refused to walk them home smh

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Fucking disgusting blob.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Hungarians did the same to Muzzies tbh.

tfw the old lady at work was saying we should string them up like we used to in the colonies

godbless her.

Attached: Szechenyi-square-new-Pecs.JPG (138.26 KB, 800x600)

Logan Price
Logan Price

Tucker destroys (((David Burstein))) who calls him a fellow white man
Next segment shows Jew teacher (((Dr. Stutelberg))) at public university is teaching diversity classes about whites being genocidal maniacs off her own bat and getting away with it
wew they really are relentless tbh

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

If she were mugged by a wog then they'd definitely blame you for not walking her home.

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

at work

Attached: q-(4).png (132.26 KB, 372x340)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

degree in diversity, justice and social inclusion

Attached: uncle-peter.png (253.04 KB, 338x472)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

keek. They won't even mention the name in the article. Fucking pussies
NIGGERBUSTER

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

WHY CANT THE BBC RUN A REAL FUCKING STORY JESUS CHRIST

Attached: bbc.png (105.84 KB, 487x393)

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

caring about what the media says
Lad I understand but still I wouldn't walk her all the way just enough that she'll probably be fine
Besides Muzzies don't give a shit if there's two people they would attack in one big mass and then you're both fucked

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

shit my cover is blown

last year lad after the ahmed dance party at that concert

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

I noticed this earlier, he did his smug kike face and I realised that I couldn't watch it without destroying my computer.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Besides Muzzies don't give a shit if there's two people they would attack in one big mass and then you're both fucked

the pakis in yorkshire are all about 4 foot and inbred itd look like a gremlins movie as i heemed them all off a motorway bridge

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

ahh right fair enough lad
It's always fun to listen to old people ranting, my grandparents are like it every time someone gets part+parcel'd in London, "we should ship them back" "naah we should hang them" "naah line them up against a wall and shoot them" and it just escalates.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

Won't stop the gremlins from a quick acid throw and run

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

if pakis did that to me and gave me a fucked up monster face i'd unironically go full daftie and kill thousands of them

Colton King
Colton King

but it's morning

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb2.png (23.29 KB, 644x468)

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Making it sound like a net benefit now tbh

He's probably talking about it in future tense not present

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

Because the BBC doesn't have to try.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

What's the latest Ramavan news, lads? Going out to a city centre in 10 minutes. Kinda nervous nothing has gone BOOM yet.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

the gay shit is being pushed already
They started late this year, surprisingly.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Bibi confirmed for supercharged turbo autist

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

tfw no big airsoft events in this country

BECAUSE THEY STILL GET PAID, THE BBC COULD BE GETTING 10 VIEWS AN ARTICLE AND STILL STAY AFLOAT BECAUSE THE TAX PAYER FUNDS THEM

Today started with 3 suicide bombings in Afghan, yesterday had a large amount of activity in SEA.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

it's like poetry, it rhymes

Attached: DdZJ5pBU0AAN-kE.jpg (73.17 KB, 981x776)
Attached: DdZKDCZVQAEtrYQ.jpg (51.89 KB, 644x800)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

tfw Sandpit closed

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Kill them all and let God sort them out tbh

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Attached: ab].png (556.32 KB, 636x754)
Attached: DdZMriPWsAA7AyN.jpg (98.74 KB, 1200x900)
Attached: DdZMriNWAAAPkR6.jpg (166.06 KB, 900x1200)
Attached: DdZMriNWAAEyuN9.jpg (206.56 KB, 900x1200)

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Trevor Noah is announcing the new (((battlefield)))
Wonder if thr whole never be the same thing they're pushing is it's a race war set in South Africa.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

'Sounded like gunshots': Explosions and low-flying helicopters cause panic among residents in south London as 'secret night-time police exercise' takes place
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738425/Secret-police-exercise-shatters-peace-sleepy-London-suburb.html
Residents were woken by a police training exercise in south west London
Loud bangs and low flying helicopters were heard near Mortlake Brewery
Disturbed residents took to social media to vent their frustration at the noise
'Lion Lady' wrote: 'They're using the brewery as a police training site. They've been doing controlled explosions all day and landing the helicopters on site. Can't believe it's still happening at this time tho. I can't even keep my windows open it's so loud.'
Same thing happened in New York last week. What are they preparing our arses for now?

Attached: Secret-police.jpg (47.05 KB, 308x458)
Attached: 4C568D3B00000578-5738425-image-a-100-1526515244049.jpg (23.08 KB, 634x238)

William Murphy
William Murphy

I know. They should be forced to work picking up litter
Tucker's good at riling these kikes up. They keep trying to get him fired and labelled as an anti-semite
Disgusting

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Daily Mail have done a real hatchet job on Harry and his slave tbh

Meghan and Harry's wedding and 10 key questions about how it has become such a PR disaster
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5738123/SARAH-VINE-10-nagging-questions-wedding-mind.html

JANET STREET-PORTER: Whoever would have thought Prince Harry would manage to find a bride with a family even more messed up than the Windsors?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737547/JANET-STREET-PORTER-Harrys-bride-family-messed-Windsors.html

Why Meghan, Harry and the clueless Palace may come to rue the day they left the backstabbing, money-grabbing Markles out in the cold and turned this wedding into a right royal tacky mess
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5736007/PIERS-MORGAN-Meghan-Harry-Palace-rue-day-left-Markles-cold.html

Attached: download-(1).jpeg (126.28 KB, 340x480)

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

the state of courtship in 2018

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (906.57 KB, 1242x2208)

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

fortnite
What the fuck is it about this game that attracts normalfags like flies to shit?

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

he can't last longer than 20 mins

Attached: 050418A.JPG (25.64 KB, 400x335)

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

It's free.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Can't wait for V bucks to become the world currency.

Adam Long
Adam Long

free; colourful; captures the zeitgeist of capeshit; quick to get into; saps money, but in a way that people want to spend money on it

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

no idea and it fucks me off

literally the exact same people who thought playing vidya in the 2000s was weird and geeky are now lapping up this shit tier game, literally just corporate drones who will do whatever the herd is doing

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

Only £250k a year?
Lefty Channel 4 news presenter Jon Snow takes a ‘£250,000 cut’ from his £1million salary in gender pay gap battle
Comments are gold
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5737813/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Channel-4-news-presenter-Jon-Snow-takes-250-000-cut.html

Attached: Jon-Snow.PNG (92.83 KB, 401x294)

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

Fortnite sells dances that other people have done because human movement is so hard to copyright
It's so fucking Jewish

Blake Young
Blake Young

i can't believe how many people can fail at economics and general logic over the entire gender pay gap debate

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

in an attempt to tackle the gender pay gap
But if you're complaining that it isn't fair then why are you giving up money that you fairly earned?

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

how will you further britain's interests today lods

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Computer games were a mistake

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

by bucking yer ma

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

hate how any sort of videogame that teaches you valuable life skills or is educational is seen as "lame" whereas retarded skinner boxes that waste your time and money are the hit thing

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

I'm going to play a video game, which is a virtual form of escapism, but it's alright because it's "teaching" me a valuable life skill
Just let people play whatver vidya they want tbh

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

We live in a society

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

We live

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

yeah ill take heroin too cause its all escapism all the same

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

people who thought playing vidya in the 2000s was weird and geeky are now lapping up this shit tier game
iktf, fucking infuriating

called a geek for liking star wars when I was in school
the same people are now lapping up the new disney stuff and all joined in that "lol i'm a geek" fad

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

i was called a geek for reading books in school

r e a d i n g b o o k s
same people vote labour and wonder why the north is a shithole

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

That's a stupid comparison lad.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

computer games are babylon

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

maybe if you stayed away from those poofter books you mite have been picked for the footy team m8 lol what a mong

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

London knife crime: ‘It’s getting worse and worse’

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

need advice on how to make a roommate's life a living hell so they move out. Any suggestions?

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

yeah enjoy your btec in psyiotherapy and being a failed footballer who will be a pe teacher for the rest of his life and never reach self actualisation lad smh

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

when you choose your escapism you should choose something that compromises enjoyment in order to provide a basic outline of how to kind-of-but-not-really light a fire in the wild, etc
Nah

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

Same here lad, it's ignorable tbh but then you see the hypocrisy from them later on and it's just silly.
They just follow their crowd whatever way the wind blows.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Do drugs and play loud music

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Go daft

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

not getting a bottle of spiced rum and whipping this badboy out for a few hours

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (378.74 KB, 600x433)

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Stab them do death

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Why do you want them out lad?

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

Attached: deploying-a-taste-explosion.jpg (73.87 KB, 487x588)

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

once tried to teach a mate how to play this legit couldn't do it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (4.31 MB, 1920x1200)

Jace Long
Jace Long

how high does my IQ have to be to play this?

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Westmonster Meets THE MOGGERS

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

they have the worst body odor ever (everyone I know complains about it when they visit). Also generally a rude person

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Anne Frank's 'dirty jokes' found in hidden diary pages
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44133453
Two new pages from Anne Frank's diary have been published, containing a handful of dirty jokes and her thoughts on sex.
The young Jewish teen's diary, written in hiding from the Nazis, became world-famous when published after her death and at the end of the war.
The hidden pages had been covered with gummed brown paper - apparently to hide her risqué writing from her family.
New imaging techniques have finally allowed researchers to read them.

wew, feels weird that they keep publishing personal details about a dead person

Attached: oqc5L.gif (1.99 MB, 199x231)

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

stuck together by cunny juice

James Allen
James Allen

the fuck is that

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

not very high, it's not that complex really a lot of grand strat lacks depth it's just memorisation tbh

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

How will /pol/ ever recover?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

WHOOPS
How will /pol/ ever recover?

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

youtube.com/watch?v=gB8yiUQfqoA&t=176

Attached: licking-lips-doggo.jpg (16.18 KB, 768x298)

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

KEK

Attached: Papers-hammered.PNG (48.2 KB, 672x539)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

batten dropping blackpills

Attached: batten.jpg (28.26 KB, 571x212)

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

criminals
we all know what this racist monster meant by this smh

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

IMPLICIT tbh

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

That's disgusting lad.

David Wright
David Wright

Fixed

Attached: deploying-a-taste-explosion.jpg (75.99 KB, 487x588)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Only the ruling monarch and heir apparent should receive any public money, and any gifts given to other members should be taxed.

Prove me wrong.

no one buys papers when they have 24/7 access to internet

what a shocker.

tfw my mum always has a natter to the Polak delivery lads

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

it's the obvious joke, lad

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

State of .pol/
the first four replies - in fact the only replies

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Is that the best touch typing course? asking for a faggot

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

I don't care, you let yourself down, you fat bastard.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

no its an old one, also i can type faster than 99% of touch typers and i barely use my right hand typing, id say practice > technique with typing tbf

Mason James
Mason James

Bite them, shit on the bed, piss on the pillow and keep barking in their face repeatedly

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

the data backs this up as well

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

Won't ask how you learned to type that fast with only one hand but thanks for the (you) anyway Westie

Attached: power-wanking.jpg (128.23 KB, 545x679)

Colton Long
Colton Long

kek you inadvertently gave me nostalgia because i remember people making the exact same joke to me in wow about 10 years ago

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

You're fat

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Jordan Peterson was a full programme guest on Daily Politics

Attached: ANGERY-kangal.jpg (16.12 KB, 234x311)

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

/arelad/

Attached: batten.png (78.67 KB, 636x566)

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Fuck off lardarse

William Lee
William Lee

redpill me on the vietnam war

Attached: 30925704575-cfc072ceab-b.jpg (264.21 KB, 1024x721)

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

pentarchy restored under batten 2022 when?

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Job hopes of 4million Brits hit by an ‘unlimited’ pool of EU migrants who are willing to work for low wages
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5738283/Job-hopes-4million-Brits-hit-unlimited-pool-EU-migrants-willing-work-low-wages.html
MigrationWatch said there were about 1.5m Britons looking for jobs and another million who worked part-time but struggled to find full-time employment
Official figures did not take into account those who wanted to increase their hours
One in five part-time male workers and a quarter of part-time female workers said they wanted to work more hours, think-tank found
Lord Green of Deddington, chairman of the think-tank which campaigns for balanced migration, said: ‘For far too long employers have got away with claiming that they cannot find British workers. ‘The truth is that they are simply not adjusting their working practices to meet the genuine needs of British workers because they have an unlimited number of EU workers on tap
John Longworth, co-chairman of the pro-Brexit group Leave Means Leave, and a former director-general of the British Chambers of Commerce, said: ‘We now have the bizarre situation that UK taxpayers are subsidising corporates to employ migrants while their own children are unable to get jobs
‘While we have an unlimited supply of cheap labour from the EU there is no incentive for employers to invest in productivity improvements.’
FUCKING WELL THIS TBH

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Wew, Peterson said he would have voted for Clinton for a long time during the election but might have voted Trump at the last minute
spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage(229).png (287.9 KB, 785x757)

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

The yanks were all on drugs so the ant men BTFO'd them

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

peterson is a tard lol

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

He seems like a good lad, he'd've wrecked AMW in the previous election.

Attached: batten-(1).jpg (62.99 KB, 566x639)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

what drugs were they on?

Chase Young
Chase Young

What "we" did
Phillipina

Attached: Phillipina.PNG (161.24 KB, 286x387)

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

He's always been a lefty retard(which is weird because he is also somehow a conservative). He's just controversial for saying there are two genders smh.
using the language of that noncy lad who made two twins kill themselves.
Don't think that lad even was Jewish, or was he…?
John Money
Money
Maybe he looks a bit beady, but he looks mostly ANGLO to smee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.65 MB, 1105x1061)

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

remember when jordan peterson got btfo on twitter and called everyone bucko

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

/soyboys/index.html

Attached: 01c327761754e931a97b673c527b6685845447f2451c10cff382912119bec9bf.gif (2 MB, 371x331)

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Heroin. Burma-Laos-Thailand was the biggest opium producing region on the planet at that time. The Vietnam war saw a massive influx of Golden Triangle heroin into the West coast of America in much the same way that the Afghanistan war saw a a massive influx of heroin into Europe.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

Attached: 89bff27c9f88e74f2552b393afbebfdcc70fa92a08083d4657066c457ed37e03.jpg (33.32 KB, 480x340)

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Remember that time where he actually debated one of his detractors on the far right? Smee neither smh

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

John Money was a cunt tbh, should have been imprisoned

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I wish I had a brainlet image good enough for people who think the crusades were the start of Christian-Muslim warfare.

Commie kicks out Japs and French (funded by Uncle Sam)
Viets love him because of this
want him to lead their country
USA realises they just funded a Communist, Soviet backed dictator to take over an entire country
north vs south split
US joins in because south is losing against the people they funded 10 years prior
most vietcong and NVA fighters have no fucking clue what Communism is but still fight for it because it's fighting a foreign invader
millions dead, highly trained US troops get gunned down by 14 year old Vietnamese school girls with rifles from 1920
US pulls out because totally-not-communist-infiltrators back home are getting angry
north imminently wins, proceeds to slaughter millions of South Vietnamese for various communist reasons, that and the fact they sided with a foreign invader

tl;dr: USA has no idea how to run empires

Attached: uploads-2017-4-26-vietnamfirefight4-11.jpg (157.21 KB, 1200x803)

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

John William Money (8 July 1921 – 7 July 2006) was a psychologist, sexologist and author, specializing in research into sexual identity and biology of gender. He was one of the first scientists to study the psychology of sexual fluidity and how the societal constructs of "gender" affect an individual. More recent academic studies have criticized Money's work in many respects, particularly in regards to his involvement with the sex-reassignment of David Reimer[1] and his eventual suicide.
Born in Morrinsville, New Zealand, to a family of English and Welsh descent,[3] Money initially studied psychology at Victoria University of Wellington,[4] graduating with a double master's degree in psychology and education in 1944.[5] Money was a junior member of the psychology faculty at the University of Otago in Dunedin, but in 1947, at the age of 26, he emigrated to the United States to study at the Psychiatric Institute of the University of Pittsburgh. He left Pittsburgh and earned his PhD from Harvard University in 1952. He was married briefly in the 1950s but had no children.
Money proposed and developed several theories and related terminology, including gender identity, gender role,[6] gender-identity/role, and lovemap. He coined the term paraphilia (appearing in the DSM-III) to replace perversions and introduced the term sexual orientation in place of sexual preference, arguing that attraction is not necessarily a matter of free choice.[2] Money was a professor of pediatrics and medical psychology at Johns Hopkins University from 1951 until his death. He also established the Johns Hopkins Gender Identity Clinic in 1965 along with Claude Migeon who was the head of plastic surgery at Johns Hopkins. The hospital began performing sexual reassignment surgery in 1966.[7] At Johns Hopkins, Money was also involved with the Sexual Behaviors Unit, which ran studies on sex-reassignment surgery. He received the Magnus Hirschfeld Medal in 2002 from the German Society for Social-Scientific Sexuality Research.

If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual … then I would not call it pathological in any way.[25][26]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Say that shit to my face you little incel faggots

Attached: poopoo-peepeeson.jpg (6.22 KB, 310x162)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Might be the product of a British nonce raping a flip kid

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

I just despise the autism of saying "MUH INDIVIDUAL" all day

Attached: jbp.png (479.28 KB, 676x713)

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

not Asian
Based one race, the human race

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

*blocks you*

Yeah. All of his followers are white. Only people who will listen to this are white. He's only preaching to people who are already what he wants everyone to be like.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Attached: DdZSdclWAAAzBsa.jpg (120.17 KB, 1199x750)

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

anyone tried this?

Attached: BLACKED-soy-milk.jpg (93.02 KB, 546x767)

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Africa

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Africa

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

1/2 India

complete bullshit

Attached: india-gdp.gif (12.59 KB, 619x374)

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Half of all american troops smoked weed, a third of all troops were taking acid and shrooms and a quarter were on smack and crack. Not to mention the yanks sent their troops in with speed in the first place to boost their performance.

Kevin King
Kevin King

the krauts have the same gdp as an entire continent
maybe they are the master race

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

an entire continent that 90% of people on it are in massive poverty and starving

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Pretty sure it's based on purchasing power

Julian Long
Julian Long

Attached: JBP-Clinton.webm (620.32 KB, 640x360)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Drumpf said it best, "bad experience".

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

all the salt in the comments
twitter.com/itvmeridian/status/997087150050029568

Attached: uk.png (756.37 KB, 648x903)

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

This but PP is a memi tbh

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Labour ‘Dissuades’ White Candidates from By-Election Shortlist, Three Promote Radical Imam
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/17/claim-labour-bans-white-men-by-election-shortlist-three-work-radical-imam/
me father voted labour and me father's father voted labour and me father's father's father voted labour

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

*cashes out*

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Leave the boys to me

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236.85 KB, 612x411)

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Individualism is our default state in nature. We formed tribes and groups when there was a survival advantage and maybe fell away to join other groups when the odds shifted or to form bonds and alliances/marriages etc.
But in the post modern world individualism is enforced/encouraged by the ever expanding state taking over - badly - the roles previously provided by tribes and clans to sustain, protect, and provide for the individuals belonging therein
Individualism today is just growing the government, stealing income to feed it to the beasts at the top of their ponzi scheme. They have no interest in the individual above and beyond what a tribe would have as they try and best serve the interests of special interest groups who keep them in power
To survive we must become firercely tribal like the yids and pakis tbh or we will be fucked. NO government will protect us

John Roberts
John Roberts

Why don't you have a facial scar yet?

Men with mild facial scars were typically ranked as more appealing by women who were looking for a brief relationship

Scarlets BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by science
If you don't have a facial scar, you're pretty much resigning yourself to the life of a beta. top kek, cuckboy.

According to Geoffrey Miller’s latest book Spent, scarification and tattooing behavior among modern teenagers can be explained as conspicuous displays of immune system strength. This is fairly common across cultures, and especially in areas with high parasite loads, where surviving lots of wounds credibly shows your health is really strong.

You've just been given the looksmax tip of the century. If you continue to be a smooth face beta cuck, there is no hope for you.
Refusing to get tattoos and not having a facial scar with a chad story behind it puts you in the nice guy bin with the the rest of the beta herbling orbiters.
Scar or death. Say it with me, scar or death.

Attached: 1526560704787.jpg (327.84 KB, 1200x1632)

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

spends decades working against the EU
survives three attempted assassinations
constantly harassed, his family has also been harassed
is vilified in the media, they do their utmost to sabotage him and his party

Brexit finally happens

he takes a backseat
"hurr sellout"

Attached: ce351fa6bdc1d97d8af11f0aab9b437a8d8d7678e9f0aecc7df5ce412b3d7dc7.gif (1.42 MB, 500x281)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

brief relationship

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

ahh my scar will be more visible as my hairline gets worse

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Companies in low-skilled sectors have neglected British workers because they save money by using cheap EU labour, report claims
thesun.co.uk/news/5909346/companies-in-low-skilled-sectors-had-too-often-appeared-to-neglect-british-workers-because-they-save-money-by-building-business-around-cheap-eu-labour-report-claims/

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

<"Wow, user, how'd you get that scar?"
"I cut my own face with a razor so I could have a cool facial scar"

John Adams
John Adams

keek

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

You'd only get a facial scar if you're shit at protecting your face.

Attached: 1aaf.jpg (33.01 KB, 650x366)

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Attached: swedish-tinder.png (37.27 KB, 625x483)

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

Attached: uk.png (650.55 KB, 648x903)

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

no half-mask mensur clubs to go to with lads and give each other cool duelling scars

Attached: duelling-scars.jpg (92.6 KB, 700x966)

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Austrian man jailed up for glorifying Nazism after cops found "joke" Hitler-branded wine in his home
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/austrian-man-locked-up-glorifying-12551158

This no fun allowed stuff is great, it'll just piss more people off.

Attached: PAY-CEN-MussoliniWine-02.jpg (53.53 KB, 615x680)

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

metro.co.uk/video/embed/1690566/

lads how much do you respect white women?

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

hullo common filth

Hudson King
Hudson King

Don't look as hard for workers as hard as workers are expected to look for jobs
They should be fined the difference of what they should have to pay a British worker. That'll put a stop to it and if they threaten to leave the UK over it, they should get hammered with more fines to prevent them
Sick of these exploitative fuckers tbh.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Enjoy you smegma and fart covered pizza

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

I love him lads

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

goes insane because she can't take a shit immediately
smh these normies wouldn't last a week on nopoo

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

*hides my draw full of nazi related cutlery*

what a bigot smh

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Meanwhile you allowed to march around Europe waving ISIS, Turkish and commie flags and buying commie merchandise while they also try and ban the flag of St. George ftw

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Brexit finally happens

Attached: 1514405284125.jpg (327.19 KB, 890x890)

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

(((white)))
Only jews have this kind of shit fetish and would regard this behaviour as acceptable

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

316 days left to Brexit

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Attached: tbh1.png (4.7 KB, 552x327)

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

I'm just waiting for the news story at this point tbh, "Local autist provokes man to glass him, says he wanted facial scar for aesthetic reasons"

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

my lectures have improved so many people's lives
Lmao snake oil salesman Peterson

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

You're not supposed to protect your face in Mensur. You are supposed to strike your opponent first and the scars are desired in order to exhibit manliness and courage

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

proudest achievement is "destroying the far right"
thinks Muslims will "integrate
left UKIP when it needed him most
endorsed most incompetent leader to replace him
calls critics of Islam "Fascist", "racist" and "Nazi"

Are Nige

Attached: image.jpeg (11.96 KB, 318x159)

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

they have though

just because he's a philosemite doesn't invalidate his self-help stuff

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

So begins the weekly "Boomer Nige" argument.

Attached: 25843450962-8d6610ca39-k.jpg (888.45 KB, 1585x2048)

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

GLOBAL BRITAIN

Attached: FaceApp-1510446575338.jpg (110.06 KB, 640x800)

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

EU to spend more taxpayers money on bribes and building motorways an sheeeeeeeeeit to facilitate easier migration and drug running into Europe and the export of stolen cars from western Europe
Fuck these technocrats and bureaucrats. We have to pay for this as well and we have fucking potholes everywhere while these cunts get new roads

Attached: 10-billion.PNG (401.25 KB, 682x731)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

THANK YOU, MUHAMMAD THAT IS THE BEST CALL I COULD HAVE HAD

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

"this is our son's room, he's quite the politics enthusiast!"

Attached: 1526533903487.jpg (135.08 KB, 1694x1122)

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

cleaned room
wearing a suit
COME IN I'VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDEalways lock my computer whenever someone walks in though and sit there in awkward silence until they leave smh

Attached: 5778ee8ae22608ee0e415d2bf1d59c5acdf793fbc4e40658f779f9026d4b1bb9.png (22.28 KB, 529x529)

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Well it's improved from when it was daily tbh

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

the best call I could have had

Mohammed said he likes British culture and doesn't want to kill all infidels, and that Islam is about peace, on the same day as an Isis terrorist attack killing 50 people

Attached: image.jpeg (264.91 KB, 1280x1280)

John Baker
John Baker

there are lads ITT who don't always lock their coputer even if they're just getting up to piss and everyone else is downstairs
smfh

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Reminder : 1000 new EU laws have been introduced into Britain since Brexit

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

But you fucking stink lad you have something to hide that can't be hidden.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

uk.ign.com/articles/2018/05/14/boss-key-productions-shuts-down-radical-heights-servers-will-remain-online-for-the-near-future
BOSS KEY PRODUCTIONS SHUTS DOWN, RADICAL HEIGHTS SERVERS WILL REMAIN ONLINE 'FOR THE NEAR FUTURE'
The developer of LawBreakers and Radical Heights is “effectively no more."
Kek, Cliff Bleszinski on suicide watch. Everything he touches after GoW turns to shit

Attached: 1505348426909.jpg (23.58 KB, 400x400)

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

He's that much of a degenerate
Shame on you

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Q48: What If You Are Called A Punk Or A Bitch In Prison?

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

It's called being practical.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Keek I showered yesterday, lad

tbh. If I think I forgot to lock it I'll always go back to my room just to check smh

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

It's called being practical.
But what do you have to hide from your family(?)

Landon James
Landon James

ok

James Lee
James Lee

yesterday
he hasn't showered today
not showering every day

Attached: p032kmgm.jpg (160.55 KB, 1200x675)

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

I bet you use shampoo too

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Housemates. And everything I have to hide can come under the umbrella term of "imageboard things".

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

negress asked if she can close the window next to me on the bus
"erm… no"

Attached: civic9.png (339.9 KB, 514x668)

John Anderson
John Anderson

Attached: Ebola-.PNG (451.14 KB, 659x507)
Attached: ebolachan.png (666.5 KB, 1048x1487)

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

Only today, first time in at least a week. Only use shampoo every week or two

Attached: spageatti.png (26.36 KB, 1321x1062)

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

This is a NOPOO board lad

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

His housemates would snoop into his room while he is doing a piss
wew

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Isn't that bad for your skin? I showered before bed and haven't done anything to make me sweat today smh

David Wilson
David Wilson

Lad, that sounds very racist

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

I showered before bed
Not showering as you wake up

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

Q59: What Are Prison Showers Like?

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

I don't intend on going to prison so don't care tbh

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

I feel comfy shwoering before bed. It feels like more of a chore in the morning. idno. I've done both before

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Cold shower in the morning

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

you should be taking 4 showers a day to make up for all the ones you've missed you stinking bastard

Attached: hag.jpg (45.44 KB, 470x484)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

I just broke 140 day nofap

I can no longer see into the future

Attached: image.jpeg (66.39 KB, 960x960)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

t. kreisler

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

My condolences lad

Attached: Leighton-Athlete-Wrestling-with-a-Python-02-Tate-Britain.jpg (2.83 MB, 3672x2848)

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

nofap is a mem lad only prolonged faecal retention can give you superpowers

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Do both

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Attached: No-whites-need-apply.jpg (92.38 KB, 768x1056)
Attached: 33%-by-2050.PNG (125.54 KB, 890x215)

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

So the whole country will be minority white in 2050, but the workforce still 2/3rds?

Jonathan Gomez
Jonathan Gomez

to what?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

tfw no tanks

iirc that's a fairly conservative estimate, whites will be below 50% by 2060, an actual minority by 2100.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

You can imagine what will happen if we don't stop and reverse this

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

it will be based South Africa except we don't have as many guns as they do

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Because there's no coons in Canada

Attached: Coonada.PNG (89 KB, 411x284)

Owen King
Owen King

Time to hammer up

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (240 KB, 1050x936)

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Keep it LOCAL

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

22st using muh skin excuse for his smegma riddled body

Attached: 22st-liar.jpg (176.14 KB, 1050x591)

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Is 22st a gammon?

Attached: 22.jpg (10.46 KB, 249x249)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

they've developed a vaccine smh

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

It's too hot tbh

locking PC is degenerate
I've little'uns over who run into the room to mess about on my PC every time my back is turned, locking my PC is second nature now.

Attached: -20180517-151429.JPG (52.28 KB, 968x949)

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

The fascinating hairless chimpanzees

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

mate he's the whole bloody pig

John Lopez
John Lopez

South Africa and or Brazil but with worse weather and no sharks

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Bit mean to film the amerimutts tbh

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

that reminds me, i found this interview with an amerimutt who looks exactly like the memi

Attached: anahad-oconnor-bfcf2376-288b-4a95-9650-f9dd24546b6-resize-750.jpg (49.98 KB, 750x422)

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

how do i achieve this mode?

Attached: chimpmode.jpg (13.04 KB, 222x298)

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Every memi in the universe is true

Owen Reed
Owen Reed

50 years nopoo, nofap, astral projection, cold showers, raw garlic, onions and muscular christianity tbh

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

when my cousins are around and want to go on the computer I always boot into a live linux session. recently they tried to install some minecraft game on it
mfw

Attached: 75cf0a00dfe08ad6b487af7272efcc2818a2147d49a6590ab96174e51a5005eb.jpg (55.2 KB, 625x562)

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

onnabus
school rush
only 10% (at best) are some form of European

Attached: 1344602146001.png (194.59 KB, 800x673)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Would you fuck "her"?

Attached: iwould.png (310.45 KB, 509x283)

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

I miss when they were around five-six tbh, I'd leave the room and they'd scurry in, open paint and write "you are smelly" or something on it, and then they'd be giggling saying that they didn't do it, the computer did it.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

repulsive freak

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

what I hate about children these days is that they are computer familiar but completely computer illiterate. they love tablets, phones, consols, laptops, with there apps and big buttons but anything beyond "point at what you want to happen" they're lost.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (866.93 KB, 1024x703)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

there are people who will say mosley had no support in the uk

David King
David King

EU Commission: ‘Europe Will Never Be a Fortress’, Mass Migration ‘Here to Stay’
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/17/eu-fortress-mass-migration-stay/
Speaking in Brussels on Wednesday, EU migration chief (((Dimitris Avramopoulos))) stressed that the European Commission would oppose any plans to build a fence on the Greek-Turkish border.
“We are against building fences, on the contrary, we are in favour of building bridges with neighbouring countries,” he said, after news that more than 6,100 people have entered Greece illegally over the Turkey land border so far this year — a nine-fold increase from the same period in 2017.
“The EU will never be a fortress. Migration will stay not only in Europe and the world for the decades to come, and we have to be well prepared. No country can manage this situation alone,” he told a news conference
Discussing plans for a common EU policy which would see asylum seekers spread across the bloc, Avramopoulos said that no corner of the continent will be allowed to escape third world migration, insisting that “solidarity has to be maintained and be upheld by all member states”.
On Tuesday, the Greek commissioner was accused of “unacceptable interference” in Italian affairs amidst ongoing coalition talks after he demanded the nation’s borders stay open.
Slammed by Lega leader Matteo Salvini, who stated “now is the time” for the country to change course on migration policy, Avramopoulos later claimed he had “not wanted to interfere with national politics” but insisted Italy must continue playing its “very important role in Europe” as an entry point for the world’s migrants.
“I have no comment on the formation of the government in Italy, on the ongoing process and political dialogue in Europe, but I repeat what I said yesterday, I think that Italy will continue on the road travelled until now on all issues,” he said.
“Italy is one of the founding countries of the EU and I am sure that Italians are committed to this European perspective and we are fully confident in President Mattarella, in the Constitution and in the Italian Republic,” added the (((globalist Greek)))
With populist, anti-mass migration Lega and the anti-establishment Five Star Alliance party in talks about forming a government which commentators have said would “terrify” Brussels, Avramopoulos’s confidence over the “European perspective” winning out may sound worrying to Italians tired of EU interference in the country’s politics
The bloc previously toppled Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi for failing to make reforms demanded by Brussels in 2011, when they parachuted in EU former Commissioner Mario Monti to take his place days after pulling off a coup in Greece along very similar lines.
We keep it LOCAL like we did before. Crusading abroad. Stopping the influx abroad before being able to fix the problems here. If we don't, we'll never fix the problem here. We have to invade Brussels/Strasbourg and perform some major surgery

Attached: avramopoulos-and-migrants-640x480.png (155.64 KB, 640x480)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

those are clearly antifa protesting against him, lad

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (504.77 KB, 540x405)

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

rofl

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Just to my imagination lad

I was imagining I was dating a really filthy girl :^)

Ian King
Ian King

gay

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

BUF had 20k members in the 30's tbh, he also held the biggest rally in UK history to protest the war. tbh we would've ended up going to war no matter what due to Hitlers autism, much rather gone to war with the Soviets as previously planned though

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

THIS
We need to make a Viz Brexit and then invade Brussels/Strasbourg and hang all the globalists

Attached: viz.jpg (202.19 KB, 1200x935)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

we should kill all the non-whites and then turn the UK into a massive arsenal with conscription and fund nationalist movements all over europe then continue the revolution into the middle east and slaughter them all like the turner diaries

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

yup

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

We need to send in the trains.

Attached: 60163-The-Cathedrals-Express-STORMS-through-Abergavenny-in-Blue-24th-November-2012.mp4 (3.71 MB, 1280x720)

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Future Mayor of London : Duwayne Brooks
thesun.co.uk/news/6304807/stephen-lawrence-friend-duwayne-brooks-tories-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan/

Attached: Duwayne-Brooks.jpg (170.17 KB, 960x1462)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Doubt it tbh

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

I don't

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

Labour now excluding whites from representation in minority white area

Attached: image.jpeg (313.22 KB, 1536x1377)

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Was with Stephen Lawrence 25 years.
Makes you wonder at how quickly London has changed, from white gangs to almost completely afro carribean and eastern euro gangs.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

Was just reading the replies to that tweet twitter.com/SakinaZS/status/996857955814342657

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

white gangs

Most of the gangs were Jewish tbh

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

She was also selected and backed by (((Momentum)))

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

dinner with family
me and my brother just start talking about Hitler and Nazi Germany from a curious and more objective lens
family is triggered and leaves the dinner table
Why can't they even entertain the idea?

Attached: 1519016260329.png (29.53 KB, 710x577)

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

twitter.com/AtsrThePoet/status/997050861640736769

Day of the Spaghetti

Attached: 053742f0178ce521de5c4195936467993b7491eaff25a408b6339d2a382ec69d.mp4 (6.09 MB, 1280x720)

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

The telly tells them not to

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

tfw nearly all my family meet ups are "families of ex-SS troops" reunion dinners

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Point to me any mammal that lives in solitude.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Male whales

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Red Pandas

Attached: red-panda.jpg (7.52 KB, 275x183)

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

they live we sleep

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

envious tbh, probably makes them more open to ideas in general

True, and they never questioned the propaganda growing up either so they've had it for 40 years

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

That's half a species.
So it's safe to say by in large mammals are communal animals then.

John Hill
John Hill

spoilering as it's fucking disgusting, but it's how fathers should react

Attached: VID-20180517-WA0005.mp4 (13.15 MB, 480x848)

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

that mag dump

noice

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

Is this hueland

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

that was was merciful tbqh, I'd've torn the fucker apart with tools instead.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Does posting here mean we're communalists?

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Ha, I guess they aren't getting married then

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

It's a honour killing but without the lass dying.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (10.98 MB, 3521x3837)

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

A favela rat fucking a coppers daughter

If the coppers didn't blasted his head off the gangs would tbh.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Been saying the Italians were getting fed up with the invasions. They're not going to have it

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

South America is worse than death tbh

David James
David James

six ways tlj broke the franchise (and why it's a good thing)
Their damage control is so pitiful

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

wew
That was a messy divorce

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Why are they all stealing Martha Stewart's catchphrase?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (305.25 KB, 496x356)

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

lel
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/996063904236261377

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Irish flag avatar telling woes to calm down on a discussion of whiteness.
Tfw my new fetish is climbing dangerous mountains alone and seeing the group climbers incredulous stares.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Yid claiming Jews are just a religion.

Attached: 001288acc32fa65e93df47de4cbd882ec7337d70431c5460caecac30a4c9d190.png (313.02 KB, 790x395)

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

????

Tyler James
Tyler James

THAT'S A GOOD THING

If you have to be told something is good, then it probably isn't

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

baste, simplee baste

Attached: -20180517-170226.JPG (134.25 KB, 1079x1157)
Attached: -20180517-170241.JPG (230.78 KB, 1080x1333)

Alexander King
Alexander King

Ep. 2 of Romper Stomper is out lads, it's amazingly bad

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

foreigners outscoring your own children? importing foreign educated class to do all the elite jobs and control all the wealth in society? based

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

i too hope one day the entire world will be chinese, i have often wanted to be ran over and sucked into an escalator

William Walker
William Walker

Attached: He's-got-a-point-tbf.PNG (57.88 KB, 703x504)

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

He's not wrong tbf

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

grenfell on the news
again

Attached: 25-(2).png (10.13 KB, 429x411)

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

second pic is a blatant fucking lie
also if your country is being invaded at the behest of your government, it makes NO difference if the invasion is not accompanied by a loud war. It is, nonetheless a war albeit a silent one and no less of an invasion
We have to do what the marxists and globalists say because they want a shit shit coloured world? NO. Bollocks

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

We have the power to be completely ignored!

Attached: IMG-20180517-172318.jpg (42.67 KB, 489x537)
Attached: IMG-20180517-172307.jpg (70.5 KB, 600x800)

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

you enter the Zig Forums mansion

its anuddah grenfell/stephen lawrence

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.45 MB, 1417x945)

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Perhaps because you lot were occupied during the war?

TOPKEK

James Jackson
James Jackson

Lad it's bloody relentless, normies must be getting tired of it by now.
Also that's pretty, where is it?

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

MAKE WAY FOR THE WOG! MAKE WAY FOR THE WOG!
In the recent video filmed in Windsor, one homeless man who was made to pack away his possessions says: ‘There was big speak on the TV about the homeless being helped but when they said helped they meant removed.
‘I understand that there isn’t the resources but Children In Need and Red Nose Day have been going on for how long? Is it getting any better? No, worse.
‘Any charity – legally six per cent – that’s all they have to give. I understand they have people who they employ and stuff like that. But we help other countries when there’s enough British people who need help.’

Attached: homeless-out-for-the-wog.PNG (195.82 KB, 389x352)

John Reyes
John Reyes

xd

wentworth woodhouse in rotherham

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (470.9 KB, 750x562)

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Big Zuu - Grenfell Tower Tribute [Music Video] | GRM Daily

John James
John James

drove the route my mum would always take us to see our grandparents

all the little things that we would look out for on the journey are gone

the towns we pass through are just sterile and devoid of any personality

the chippy sold its massive 1970s style sign and you can barely tell its there

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

This is so fucking lame lmao

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

They won't be able to ignore the rope around their necks hoisting them off the ground. No drop for them. Slow strangulation with Kent lad ball peening the back of their skulls in I think

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

the utter state of 4cuck

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

not many care for the occupation tbh. There is a concentration camp 15 minutes from where I live, keek.

And as if that is an excuse to brush off any information.

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

the twitter version where you hear him beg for his life is great

Chase Green
Chase Green

Raheem is explicitly pro-White

Why isn't he /our paki/ again?

BOOM

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Why didn't you Norgs fight for your country? Pretty cowardly tbh

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Attached: DdVXdbYW4AAfR-H.jpeg (120.37 KB, 1200x675)

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Looks to me like the black man has the whip hand over the white man tbh

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Why didn't Varg torch that?

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

should've shot his daughter too

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

I don't get it

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

That's what I thought as well, it's not like she's going to learn her lesson

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

all power was in the south and it was taken quickly and the Germans and traitors took command of the government and killed commies.

Weren't you Brits planning on occupying us as well? I am sure Russians would want our shoreline too.

Why would he?

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Yeah tbh, it's not like the guy raped her, she was a willing participant in the act.

Lad do you not even know your own countries history during the war?

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Just send her to a monastery tbh

Attached: 565262307.jpg (276.64 KB, 682x1024)

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

no just kill her

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

Weren't you Brits planning on occupying us as well?
That's sort of like saying the yanks occupied us when we were preparing for Overlord tbh

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Lad do you not even know your own countries history during the war?

No

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Convicted sex attacker admits murdering barmaid in Finsbury Park on Christmas Eve
Kasim Lewis, 31, who had a string of convictions and was on the sex offenders' register pleaded guilty to murdering 22-year-old Iuliana Tudos and dumping her body in Finsbury Park.
Prosecutor Crispin Aylett QC said it was a sustained and brutal attack.
He said: "Iuliana was struck over the head most likely with a bottle, she was also stabbed with a broken bottle in the neck, on her abdomen and on her wrists with a broken bottle.
They tracked down the bisexual defendant at his on-off boyfriend's Dalston flat. When he was arrested, Lewis told them: "I did it", the court heard.
Lewis, who was born in Montserrat and lived in north London, had previously been jailed for an earlier sex attack.
In September 2005, he was handed two years for sexual assault and exposure on a bus and placed on the sex offenders register.
In 2011, he received a further eight months in jail for failing to comply with the sex offender notification requirements and a community order.
He was convicted on at least five occasions for failing to comply with sex offender notification requirements.
In 2013 he was jailed for 30 months for burglary offences.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/17/convicted-sex-attacker-admits-murdering-barmaid-finsbury-park/
archive.fo/xdtxP

Attached: KasimLewis.jpg (209.09 KB, 722x722)

William Adams
William Adams

tbh it's what we used to do.

no

what even are you

John Turner
John Turner

Kek someone should minecraft tribute for a laff

Attached: 2011-10-12-000843-614339.jpg (119.91 KB, 854x480)

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

It doesn't interest me and we weren't taught it, just vague things about muh rebels and how they blew up a heavy water factory or something. Max Manus is a famous name.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I have the feeling Raab is sometimes half decent but can't remember why. Still can't be bothered. If any of them were asked tough questions it'd be great but that won't happen.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

kek that reminds me of the STALKER general on /vg/; posted a smiling nige when thanking a lad for a link to a mod, another user responded by shooping a dick to his face, spent the rest of the time in the tread sending smiling nige's.

4chan has fallen.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Lads.

Purely hypothetical.

If you were asked to staff an event at Windsor in the next few days, what would you do.

Julian Williams
Julian Williams

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (504.77 KB, 540x405)
Attached: 1526553190193.jpg (33.9 KB, 405x394)

Henry Price
Henry Price

Not sure, but I most definitely would not try to assassinate Harry for being a race traitor

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Lol jk do it lad get some nice pics for us

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

no, pakis will bomb it

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Eat a bunch of gunpowder and light a match near my bum when I fart

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

top kek
post thread on /pol/ earlier…
Follow the Money: Three Jewish Billionaires Paved Way for Trump’s Iran Deal Withdrawal
lobelog.com/three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/
banned one hour later by /r/thedonald mods for 88 years
reason
kike

Attached: DdZQLCKWsAAoozQ.jpg (61.76 KB, 699x372)

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (859.1 KB, 936x808)

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Attached: btfo.png (58.13 KB, 689x561)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (117.98 KB, 550x550)

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

Attached: whereever-I-go-I-must-rape.png (226.25 KB, 500x377)

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

I will pay you to suicide bomb these people lad.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Revoke citizenship where dual
Back on the UKIP train oh shit

Attached: Nige28.jpg (71.88 KB, 615x859)

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

This is why the (((US))) want Best Korea. They want their foreskins

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

Can't Flatten the Batten

Attached: brainiac-nige-2.png (277.55 KB, 500x535)

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

22tonne suicide. Sweet

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

They will call it "The Japseye War"

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

go outside - ethnics everywhere
get on bus - loud ethnics everywhere
walk along high street - ethnics everywhere
go to church - silence
high street again - ethnics everywhere
go shopping - ethnics everywhere
on bus again - loud ethnics everywhere
go to pub - locals
Sometimes I actually feel like an alchie for coming here so often but when the alternative is walking through downtown Baghdad it's fucking justifiable tbqh

turned it down as even though I'd passed the security checks I couldn't be arsed going there tbh, only just realised that it's the royal wedding

Attached: j.jpg (16.3 KB, 421x379)

Logan Long
Logan Long

kek
War for the Japseye Penisula

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

end mass immigration just from these countries but not exclusively

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.67 KB, 225x225)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

but I'd be dead

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Doesn't matter what he says I guess since our people are retarded and think the tories are anti immigration

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

even though I'd passed the security checks

Attached: Nige12.png (337.25 KB, 348x493)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

But you would be 42 pence richer.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

>accidentally exposed myself as one of the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)
oopsie :^)

the checks are very basic, criminal records and then "do you hate X", easy as piss to get through it

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

hypergamy isn't real but random divorcee former stripper barren wombed jamaicoons are marrying millionaire bachelor princes now

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Well shit even I could pass that
tfw never been charged with anything

Attached: Liberator-faces.jpg (127.58 KB, 416x418)

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

that was a bit of a shitpost but I honestly have no idea how it happened, there's that article about the jewish matchmaker who got them together but what's harrys problem?

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

#battenboys

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Mum changes son's name after mistake in new tattoo

#battendownthehatches

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

That's exactly what I mean.
Just end it all from everywhere

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Attached: NF-37.png (108.69 KB, 221x268)

Colton Green
Colton Green

Attached: Rayciss-Ak.PNG (402.48 KB, 830x726)

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Why did English speaking pipo come here from Jamaica….
Because we taught them English when we civilised you savages tbh Akala, you stupid Wakandan

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

revoke citizenship

that means they're here to stay

Evan King
Evan King

Fresh

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Attached: Ian-Beale.jpg (30.42 KB, 288x372)

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

have any of you lads ever done speed dating?
I'm doing it this weekend and I'm pretty nervous. I just know they're going to ban me for being incel volcel

David Morris
David Morris

no but make sure to greentext it for us

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

no daftie gf

Attached: DPx6K-EXcAAh--S.jpg (341.51 KB, 1189x2048)

Daniel King
Daniel King

lad I can guess how its going to go already
mmhh
uuhh huh…
yeah..
you seem like a nice guy
*silence
well it was "nice" meeting you
*score 0

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

'

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

22st waiting for the bus

Attached: 22st.png (255.84 KB, 3708x2028)

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

volcel
going to memi dating

Attached: s-(11).jpg (25.89 KB, 337x404)

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

Why do you still live in London, lad?

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Where else am I supposed to live.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

UP NOOORF

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

looks like a right train wreck

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

speed dating sounds fucking horrible

Keek. I just love that pepe. I was thrown off the bus by a Polish driver once smh

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

Unironically up North tbh
Mum moved down to London and had me, but all my relatives are up North so I'm back here. Fuck London.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

fkn ell

Lad me moving everywhere is pretty hypocritical of supporting LOCALism tbqh
I'd move somewhere rural so long as my career doesn't potentially harm a local's chances of getting a job. Had family sending me work in Cornwall that I could've got but I'm not going to put a local lad on the dole.

Attached: IMG-20180517-183644.jpg (58.29 KB, 600x777)

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

See

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

daftie girl caught by Local civic lads is firebombed like dresden

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Just punch as many as you can until one passes out and then drag her back to your cave lad
You'll be alright

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Don't worry lad i pull you to work round the alleyways if you know what i mean

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

wanting an attention-whore
no(you)4u

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

wahey lad
I don't want to have to move anywhere, the country shouldn't be in such a shit state that I feel the need to move elsewhere.

Eli Wood
Eli Wood

I was thrown off the bus by a Polish driver once smh
Not killing the kurwa and setting fire to his corpse

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

lad i live in the norf east its like 99% white but i saw 4 wogs on the way home they spread everywhere

saw some paki kid as well but then his mum shouted at him and he was just welsh

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

Fair enough mate.
I sympathise. When you move out of London, the only thing I found myself missing was decent public transport. You can see how isolated and gutted most Northern towns are since the railways have been gimped and the industry is gone. Without a car, you're pretty much fucked - which is sad considering how enormous our rail network used to be.

There's a railway that leads to the town I to live now. Queen Victoria passed through it several times to get up to Scotland and now it's literally a rusted ruin. Same goes for the terminal where the ferries and cargo ships would come in - it's a giant cracked concrete slab. Sad.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

fucksake

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

read this as Dr Congo Ebola

Attached: 16068674648-383d653ccb-b-t580.jpg (45.96 KB, 580x802)

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Just don't move down here, I've had enough of furrin diaspora and holiday home buying twats thank you very much.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Had family sending me work in Cornwall that I could've got but I'm not going to put a local lad on the dole.
Dziękuję Ci bardzo! Moja rodzina i rodzina z mojej rodziny dziękuję
Jesteś głupi, ale nauczysz się pewnego dnia
Kurwa!

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

w-why are they doing that?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

scooping up all the xenos in the streets

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Who let Geralt in here?

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

Went to Durham city back in April and i was fuming at the few efniks I saw there tbh
Going on a couple of day trips in the next few weeks, should hopefully be cathartic enough ('til I pull back into London)

When you move out of London, the only thing I found myself missing was decent public transport.
iktfl, when I go down to Cornwall you either get a lift somewhere or go to the LOCAL, you start to appreciate the communal comforts a lot more tbf

You can see how isolated and gutted most Northern towns are since the railways have been gimped and the industry is gone. Without a car, you're pretty much fucked - which is sad considering how enormous our rail network used to be
Said the other thread that cars are one of the worst things to afflict mankind, destruction of public transport has been a death sentence for some parts, but at the same time be thankful that you're not under the oyster system, Wristlet can attest that the moment your station becomes part of it your area becomes infected.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Gravesend is full of wogs tbh m8 and so are a few of your other towns

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

lacklustre Constitution Day tbh

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

'ey come on now lad unlike the "Londoners" I'd at least buy you a pint.
heading down your way on a trip next week actually, don't throw eggs tbh

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Just taking the piss out of SA in his native tongue

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

scooping up all the xenos in the streets

oh that's okay then. Using bins to clean up the LOCAL ethnic refuse is pretty much the Local/Daftyist ideal form

Ryder King
Ryder King

Why would we celebrate viKANG invaders

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

They have a better claim to this island than you Seamus

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Dr. Congo, I'm Ebola

Attached: 1442270311890-0.jpg (170.33 KB, 500x500)

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

tfw part of the based pseudo savant generation

Attached: iStock-laughing-business-men.jpg (122.66 KB, 428x280)

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

East Kent is the only Kent that counts.

I'd at least buy you a pint
…..Hit me up then lad.

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

Boy, 16, stabbed to death outside McDonald's in broad daylight
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-boy-16-stabbed-death-12553009
Never been to broad daylight. Sounds spicy tbh

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

McDonalds
Daylight stabbing

it's got to be wogs right?

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

depends how close you are to Hever

Attached: 1477243940428.jpg (123.05 KB, 403x324)

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

m8 of mine does deliveries down there and said he couldn't believe how many wogs are there now

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

never been to broad daylight
tfw you live in constant fear
its really shit tbh

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Probably but Bushy would know
These cunts were, for example, black and white, but niggers corrupt all they come in contact with tbh
Killers filmed laughing and joking moments after stabbing boy to death
metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/killers-filmed-laughing-and-joking-moments-after-stabbing-boy-to-death-7554796/

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

smh yet another aspiring rapper dead

Jason Price
Jason Price

spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) spying on spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) spying on spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Plenty more where they came from. These wogs don't stop popping them out

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

tfw you live in content smugness

Attached: xpIYLYz6-o.gif (8.84 MB, 293x325)

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

Most dangerous job in Britain

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

lad let me move in with you. I'd be a good room mate

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

They're doing the jobs British people don't want to do

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands

wtf lads?!?!?!?!?!?

Did a quick look into the demographics of Birmingham

between 2001 and 2011, whites droped from 70.3% to 57% of the population

while asians increated 100k, from 20 to 26% of the population

Wtf is it like now, I wonder?

Attached: Birminghamdemographicchange.GIF (66.75 KB, 560x384)

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

she looks a btit stupid and awkward doing that tbh

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Next census is in 2021 and we've had more immigration in the past few years than ever before, it's gotta be way below 50% now.

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

implying you can afford the rent in rural Wales.

Attached: download-(8).jpg (29.7 KB, 620x413)

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

those are official stats. Illegals won't be filling them in. The reality is likely far worse

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

this is news to him
Lad don't do this to yourself

Attached: bad-day.jpg (32.31 KB, 625x463)

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

mates strangers from the Internet rates?

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

it's gotta be way below 50% now.

I bet the BBC and Channel 4 will protray it as some kind of marvellous victory for tolerance and diversity

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

IGNORE DEMOGRAPHICS

A SHARPENED SPOON NEGATES ALL DEMOGRAPHICS

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/05e9991d-4713-4ad4-b9af-eecd47d7dfd7

lads have you ever trolled yourself?

Jason King
Jason King

All the while they'll ignore the degeneration of the areas.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

A cheeky a barrel of rock salt to centre mass.

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

cites x,y,z are among the most diverse (read least white) in the country
but they somehow suffer from the worst crime and poverty in the country
join us tonight for our special investigation into racism

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Nah they'll portray it as a failure of multiculturalism but only because the whites are evil racists who wouldn't adapt.

He was engaging in ‘digital self-harm’ - the act of secretly sending yourself hurtful messages online.

What the fuck

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

Someone should call in to Farage and red pill him on diversity and gun crime

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

saes out

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

I'VE GOT YOU BUDDY

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

This is attention-seeking and victim-complex on an entirely new level.

Attached: IMG-20170114-004000.jpg (27.16 KB, 491x488)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

saes

Are you implying I'm Saxon?

You cheeky cunt.

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

tbh lads the very fact that the Monarchy has allowed this chimpshow to go ahead on Saturday confirms to me that Harry is not of royal stock tbh.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

gee don't they integrate so well

Attached: Screenshot-20180517-191528.png (2.04 MB, 1080x1920)
Attached: Screenshot-20180517-191545.png (1.95 MB, 1080x1920)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

It wouldn't even be that she's non white tbh.
She could be the honourabu virgin chinky princess, unable to speak a work of English, and I'd celebrate the marriage.
It's the fact that he chose a divorced old whore. Fucking insulting tbh.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

don't worry lad, Liz will have them French tunnel and motor cyclist of peace them soon enough

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAAAAAAAADS

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

I hate their weird amish beards

Ryan King
Ryan King

at pub, pint outside
finally comfy
bus goes by
"Ramadan 2018" ad on the side

Attached: scr.gif (67.48 KB, 200x164)

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

I don't understand this. why advertise a religious holiday? there arn't ads for Christmas or Easter. the only reason to do it is to rub our noses in it. also
phoneposting

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Wog calls in to Nige
"NO WE DON'T NEED POLICE TO HAVE GUNS INNIT!"

Anthony King
Anthony King

Ah I remember posting about this at the time. A sad case and tbh for normies they don't even notice these things, and how many equivalents don't make the news

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Daily reminder if you support the State having guns routinely you are a quisling.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

when is the reconquista of birmingham

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

ALL these xenos on Nige's show ffs
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Because they are so arrogant that they just have to rub it in, there aren't enough spoons to sharpen in existence.

phoneposting
r u new

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

fantastic comment muhammad

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

Jesus Christ, this is a mayor now

Attached: IMG-20180517-192829.jpg (45.27 KB, 624x351)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

ngl black jack flavoured vape is really nice

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.25 MB, 799x798)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (248.12 KB, 400x400)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

mfw evil angry nativist calls in followed by a based brown man who sets him straight

Attached: b71a9ea60a04f2606297c35576c7adc1c38d7a56a93c6bd6d7945dcf3aa49091.png (7.54 KB, 418x408)
Attached: 66fe5e3561d8ca4d863929669723a50e8aaba820da6e155ccd72b280143f6e60.png (9.55 KB, 418x408)

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

white boi sucking on BLACK juice

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

gayping

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

It's like he thinks he's in his fucking tree. Fucking savages

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

Are you trying to quit smoking or something lad?

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

BLACK men become lord mayor while Zig Forums whinges on the internet

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

They're trying to make Islam and it's beards trendy lad

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

i think it's a subcontinental tbh lad

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

We're whinging on a level the black men cannot.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

lad dw we have the CITADEL on the way

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

This. We need an armed population and mass deportations

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

I even see huwite lads trimming their beards into that style occasionally

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

implying black licorice isn't implicitly white

I stopped smoking fags ages ago, now I vape when I'm out and about and smoke a pipe at home.

Attached: 1493934418790.png (9.61 KB, 406x401)

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

The only future is one where scores of foreigners are dead on the streets.

There really is no way around this.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

West Kent
Oh so you lied when you said you'd be coming down my way then. :^)

Attached: 10835f4f6e4f3a8c3069147ea12632c2d35a292f9a4fc1efb29d199e2e9cf9a3-product-card-screenshot-600.jpg (64.57 KB, 600x374)

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

m8 stop complaining
It looks like he abdicated his Kangship to take the lowly post of Mayor of Sheffield

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Another Muslim mayor, fantastic.

former refugee
says he hopes to bring the role "into the 21st Century"
a fucking Somali, one of the worst
Green party

It's like a checklist of everything killing this country.

Attached: 05a7.png (2 MB, 1201x884)

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

all politics boils down to mass deportation or mass death

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

man what happened with SA

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

This isn't Zig Forums lad. You must be mistaken kike
Hail Trump. Shadilay. Ban this faggot mods for BBC D&C

Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis

Dutertism soon hopefully

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Calm down BBK

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Never stop smoking fags mang

Attached: Yanks-2.jpg (185.36 KB, 960x602)

Luke White
Luke White

Nothing happened tbh

There's no way to elect them all out, we need sharp pointy sticks.

David Russell
David Russell

you will always be wh*Te

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

I resent the fact that the reason the argument's happening at all is because the gov't which hates us maliciously imported these people against our will in the first place.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Based Joe's 100 voters will save us

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Another Muslim mayor, fantastic.
Lad. It's ogre

Attached: muslim-mayors.PNG (44.47 KB, 785x686)

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

now I vape
L a d

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

Why is Nige shilling for guns for cops?
Now he's got a firearms officer on who says po;ice today are not up to the job
WEW

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

He's "smoking hot" and "the coolest Mayor ever" lad. Just try reading these gushing articles, absolutely puke inducing.

Attached: 2018-05-17-19-41-39-Magid-Magid---Google-Search---Pale-Moon.png (173.3 KB, 647x379)

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

mans got mayor

Leo Long
Leo Long

I prefer smoking a pipe but I'm very embarrassed when smoking it in public.

Easton Lopez
Easton Lopez

Who's Angry Nativist?

Attached: angry-nativist.PNG (645.84 KB, 1284x517)

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Sheffield going further down the shitter then

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Britain needs a paper bag test.

If you're darker than it, then you win a parabellum to the cerebellum

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

BASED MASONIC ACCELERATIONISM

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

exactly.
Nige is a boomer pleb from an upper-middle class background who just happens to hate the EU because it hampers his GLOBAL BRITAIN pie in the sky vision, how do people not realise this yet?

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

I suppose you don't want to look like a hipster, but have you considered- you know, just not smoking in public?

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Refugee becomes Mayor
Brit can't
I want to bend someone like Beckham tbh. Raging

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

B-but Nige is based r-really, he's just hiding his power level

Attached: image.jpeg (28.32 KB, 564x423)

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

who are you quoting

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

me

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (399.37 KB, 625x605)

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

not wrong, the MAGA crowd is embarrasing

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Fuck off Pavel

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

It's just bins repeating the usual shite for the thousandth time.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

BASED

Jose Edwards
Jose Edwards

I'm just meming lad

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

x

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (531.56 KB, 1330x946)

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

he thinks I'm bins

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

I was criminal I spend 4 years in prison you should shoot people and have police armed. I was in prison for armed robbery and I live in England and I am organised crime group
~ Pavel

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

He's convinced me tbh. There is just something about his eyes. I can trust this bin.

Attached: bins.png (9.17 KB, 410x392)

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

not being a civic
smh

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

Yeah, tbh

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Attached: who's-behind-this-post.png (205.69 KB, 501x576)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

kek

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

bins is right for the wrong reasons with Nige tbh

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

wew

Attached: Scouser-Pride.PNG (395.17 KB, 570x389)

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

wdhmbt

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

tfw your proudest achievement is destroying the far right

Attached: image.jpeg (77.03 KB, 644x960)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

im hungry the royals should buy me a sandwoich

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

act like bins
"he's bins"
HAHAHA I'M NOT BINS

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Attached: 1513437807883.jpg (73.1 KB, 503x478)

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

bins thinks the answer is going full dafty, as if that would even get the most tacit of approval from the people.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

going full dafty is the answer
isn't that what everyone here thinks?

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

it's the question, the answer is yes

Henry Long
Henry Long

Attached: beb01041f55e248a00a39d2a2eaeb4f4ed4d2bd4493f39f04d409445dccfc4fe.mp4 (156.64 KB, 480x264)

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

when you only wanted to leave the EU so you could increase immigration from the third world and give cops guns

Attached: image.jpeg (100.13 KB, 630x420)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

I'm bins

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (112.82 KB, 2806x709)

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Boring.

Attached: NA.jpg (482.43 KB, 968x1998)

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

TOP KEK
Owen's hates socialism
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/997178181252677632
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/997180071415775232

Attached: Owen-h8s-socialism.PNG (83.51 KB, 669x708)
Attached: Owen-h8s-socialism-1.PNG (28.14 KB, 665x294)
Attached: Owens-bike.PNG (90.14 KB, 635x762)

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Someone shoop owen onto a toddler's trike and spam his timeline with it, the little faget

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

tbh I no longer support Joe because he or at least what he will create is just the future conservacuck civics, by catering to multiracialism it does nothing to move the overton window and at best keeps the status quo tbh smh. I say local, but with racialism

Attached: 5778ee8ae22608ee0e415d2bf1d59c5acdf793fbc4e40658f779f9026d4b1bb8.png (18.45 KB, 529x529)

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Nigger stole Owen's bike

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

knowingly buying stolen goods
pretty sure that is a crime

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Butt hurt Private Eye, Vice, Buzzfeed etc journalist
twitter.com/SolHughesWriter/status/997138166107820032

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

So Zig Forums believes in electoral politics again now?

Attached: image.png (94.58 KB, 412x551)

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

It is
Hope he's tortured by cops for the name of his friend
Owen thinks it's ok to engage in crime because he's a victim of crime
TIME HE WAS TAUGHT A FUCKING LESSON

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

tfw you think the government should have total power but the government can do nothing to solve your problems

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (267.55 KB, 710x473)

Ian James
Ian James

Owen Jones said the same thing.

the average Jerry lad in the Heer during WWII was an ebil Nahtzie

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

He won't remove xeno
Xeno will remove him

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

27, Pre-mones! Age/gender/recommendations?

Attached: the-swole-left.jpg (340.02 KB, 2000x2668)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

I got it off the poz lord's timeline

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.24 MB, 860x1920)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.07 MB, 1200x1600)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

muh PR

Josiah White
Josiah White

I, and by extension, Zig Forums, believe in the destruction of the economic conditions that allow the political status-quo to exist.

This means that only actions geared towards the undermining of the economy for the hoi polloi are of merit, and that all else is LARPing

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (232.12 KB, 470x576)

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Its like an octopus lad, striking the fatty Tentacles of the system will do nothing. They will always have mammon to repair themselves. We have to strike hard and strike deep

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

Attached: 1526579378438.jpg (2.93 MB, 3221x2112)

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

alright then I'm completely justified in permabanning you

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

I support all genuine anti-immigration anti-refugee efforts, ethnics shouldn't be pandered to but overtly excluding them isn't really a realistic option, legally nevermind strategically, eg the BNP. I think openly ethno-nationalist arguments and views are becoming more in the forefront of people's minds though and we should encourage people to block vote for the most pro native candidate in their area.

You're a fucking Nord though so your opinion is moot.

David Hill
David Hill

l-lad? I made this thread. I am a goodboi

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (11.26 KB, 525x468)

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Ah that takes me back.

Attached: 1415741456018.png (183.04 KB, 467x354)

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

I think openly ethno-nationalist arguments and views are becoming more in the forefront of people's minds though and we should encourage people to block vote for the most pro native candidate in their area.
Yeah, and I think this is why race arguments or nationalism arguments are good. Good for creating a voting block and good for a more united people should democracy end up not being a solution.

You're a fucking Nord though so your opinion is moot.

smh that's not how it works, lad

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

And a broken clock is right twice a day

Attached: banhammer.png (126.99 KB, 472x442)

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

this is a celto-brythonic thread

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Lob a banana at Markle

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Back on the beer. smh.

Attached: Dinerpainting.jpg (94 KB, 800x437)

Jayden White
Jayden White

There it is.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (344.51 KB, 929x392)

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

Attached: MuhPR.png (312.26 KB, 1320x2176)

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

fucking newb
tfw it took only a week before owen blocked me

William Cox
William Cox

pls no

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (16.6 KB, 638x422)

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

expecting a coherent argument on /pol/
first mistake tbh

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

kek, paid kike shill btfo epic style with flawless logic.

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

Has anyone got screen caps of the 'Don the black pyjamas' thread. Ahh that made me chuckle

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

drunk and feeling genocidal lads (joke mr ghcq)

Attached: 03a675d1610b626136c5c75c8533726b22e7d55ac21f5ced16602f4173baf8b0.png (83 KB, 280x280)

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

fucking newb

Lad it's a new account, twitter killed my 1,200 follower account.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

*tucks you in*

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Attached: tickles.jpg (146.66 KB, 638x422)

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

IRA are threatening to start bombing again if we don't give them an open border

How pathetic is it we can't even have a basic border. Have to let terrorists into the Norn parliament as well. I wish a plague would come and kill everyone on that stupid island.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120.13 KB, 641x773)

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

i demand more booze you obese bastard i will not sleep

Attached: 1483817936545.jpg (41.54 KB, 800x587)

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

considering how 22st was to Zig Forums what the fourth crusade was to constantinople he should've been permabanned long ago

Attached: cheeky-bantah-trump.jpg (56.23 KB, 658x595)

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

where did the choker memi come from?

Attached: SusenstoneStretch-Gothic-Tattoo-Henna-Choker-Hippy-Pendant-Necklace-Black-0.jpg (39.07 KB, 500x500)

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

schlags

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (35.16 KB, 638x422)

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

Hmm lads really gets you thinking

Attached: 20180517-203313.jpg (4.04 MB, 5312x2988)

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

39, 6 Months HRT Anniversary :-) How am I doing?

Attached: OD4nlibP-OQ0fcKEegflv52tvqesk7Msq-hkEdJjn44.jpg (92.31 KB, 1024x683)

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

I hope he killed the daughter too. Btw at first I thought it said the boy was a trap and took the mud's dick in his ass so the father killed him for being a faggot

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Fresh Airgun Gear Show.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Source?

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

come on lad

Attached: 9bfe7cbc288e6159cf450bd13752e1bfc6fb4a753b650996260341efe26acdd6.jpg (2.82 MB, 2988x5312)

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

WTF I LOVE (((BLUMPF))) NAO

Attached: baste.png (202.63 KB, 618x366)

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

he was, but we stopped for some reason. Oh yeah, he sat out a really long ban once. I've still not forgiven him for what he did, cunt killed the board with his shitposting but at this point his orbiters are often even worse than him
lel

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

Rulers of British Africa 1870-1914

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Cheers lash

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

blumpf goes daft

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

It's all so tiresome.

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

neo-Victorianism when?

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

Of course they want an open border. Why else did they fight to rid themselves of the British? Why to let in all the wogs of course!

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

my neighbours place is on Rogue Traders
he rented it to some paki, and the paki put it on airbnb and made a fucking fortune off of idiots
fucking hell it really is always the efniks

Attached: 2aab.png (11.93 KB, 429x411)

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

tbh lad

If it gets to the point that 22st is potentially harming the board
PERMABAN

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

harming the board?

Attached: 1b944207d54c7e6ff98be74c8cd08b4937de40e5d0f2e9c3e4db63b3ff77f8fd.png (3.26 KB, 418x408)

William Collins
William Collins

talking about banning me again
It's just cruel, lad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (296.25 KB, 336x445)

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/17/four-year-old-white-supremacist-racism-discrimination

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (330.76 KB, 511x585)

Jackson White
Jackson White

Good lads, bit jealous tbh.
But of course.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

no bans, booo

Attached: Mayor-Banwell-of-Londonistan.png (525.12 KB, 427x500)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

rivers of olive oil

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

keek

Noah Hughes
Noah Hughes

been practicing slav squatting tbh

Attached: zmmpU5ks-400x400.jpg (26.47 KB, 348x348)

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

night lads

Attached: c55a65a9c895bc449f92d4ee9eea9c1e7dbf4c7c9f4ebdbcabbc2a088394c0c2.png (89.43 KB, 1965x1029)

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Goodnight!

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Fuck off.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

It's maddening, they're just milking every single drop they can out of this country from every available teat, housing and renting being a big one of them. Up here where property is cheaper pakis often pool their drug money and bennies together to buy big properties, have some stud walls put in all over the place to quadruple the amount of tiny rooms and then rent them out. And normal non-criminal, non-brown people can't compete against it.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Are those frogs bumming each other in a line?

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

I wish I could win the Euromillions so I could build a comfy traditional village with little local industries that pay above minimum wage and only allow Christian White English people there then watch the whole country get butthurt.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

I guess you could say it was a shotgun wedding.

Attached: d6cf7cb4d6e.png (270.54 KB, 600x600)

Isaac James
Isaac James

Thats been illegal since the Race Relations Act mate

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

I'd pretend to not be racist then just only let white people in, if it's my property I can choose my tenants. Maybe bribe the local council. I'd find a way.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Jej

Been reading in the book I posted that the total number of convictions for all offences in 1900 was 8000. Our Prison population alone is now 10 times that.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Maybe we could start a Christian sect and get our village classed as a religious site so that nobody bats an eye when only people from our notcult move in.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

wish i had some (you)s

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

good lad I can do it well after a few days
night
tfw watching Waco doc as you post this
still wish we could have something like that

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Forgot to mention that this was also less than half the number of convictions for one category of crime in San Francisco, aggravated assault, in 1973. (Which was around 17,000)

William Martin
William Martin

eco-villages are getting pretty popular and almost always white, we could live off grid and say we're hippies but we're really ray mears dafties

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

I think right-wing hippies and the Summer of Hate will be the future.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Manson Family 2?

John Fisher
John Fisher

lad you've no idea; the show made him out to be some sort of crippled victim in which fine he's the victim, he still charged ridiculous market prices
not sure whether to feel sorry for an old neighbour or what I've already done "well what did you expect trusting a paki" and having the whole family agree.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

keeke, that's a funny way of thinking about it. We should memi ourselves into hate hippies.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

iktf tbh lad. Would be great to be a wealthy philanthropist type and help out your local community and give them stable employment. Even something as mundane as a setting up a bread factory but giving them the best wages and working conditions, good chances for promotion etc.
What book lad?

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

based materialism

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-44152334/french-police-fire-tear-gas-on-eco-activists-in-woods-near-nantes

Attached: happy-ted.jpg (379.58 KB, 1000x1147)

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Rulers of British Africa 1870-1914

Liam Long
Liam Long

tbh it is his own fault, never trust a paki. Everyone should know this, and if your own greed blinds you then tough luck you probably deserve what you get. Up here, as I'm sure it is or should be nearly everywhere else, their reputation precedes them and virtually every trader I've ever spoken to will make excuses to not do a job if it's a paki on the other end of the phone, either because they've all had experience with them or they know people who have. Just not worth the risk/bother.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

FReSH

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

Cheers lad was too lazy to look up the thread a few posts