Julian Assange Arrested !! LMMFAO

NEPTUNE NEWS

The Swedish Prosecution Authority said it will issue a statement on Julian Assange’s arrest later today.

Elisabeth Massi Fritz, lawyer for one of the two women who accused Assange in 2010, told Swedish media:

My client and I have just received the news that Assange has been arrested. That’s what we have been waiting and hoping for for almost seven years has now happened as clearly a shock to my client. We will do everything we can to ensure that the prosecutors resume the Swedish preliminary investigation so that Assange can be extradited to Sweden and prosecuted for rape.

When Swedish prosecutor Marianne Ny dropped the Swedish investigation into the allegations in May 2017, she stressed that the investigation could be reopened if Assange returned to Sweden before the statute of limitations on the rape allegation against him ends in August 2020.

theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates

Attached: tmp_15129-im-662166733195175710748260.jpg (620x413, 32.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2017-01-25_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
82.221.129.208/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0:55
Julian Assange removed from Ecuadorian embassy in London - video

Julian Assange has been arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, after the South American country withdrew asylum from the WikiLeaks founder.

Assange had been granted refuge at the embassy while on bail in the UK over sexual assault allegations against him in Sweden.

Assange, 47, spent almost seven years inside the embassy to avoid extradition to Sweden. He was arrested on Thursday on a warrant issued by Westminster magistrates court on 29 June 2012 when he failed to surrender to the court.

The Metropolitan police said: “He has been taken into custody at a central London police station where he will remain, before being presented before Westminster magistrates court as soon as is possible.

“The MPS [Metropolitan Police Service] had a duty to execute the warrant, on behalf of Westminster magistrates court, and was invited into the embassy by the ambassador, following the Ecuadorian government’s withdrawal of asylum.”

Assange was shouting and gesticulating as he was carried out of the embassy in handcuffs by seven men and put into a waiting Met police van, video footage showed. He appeared to be carrying a book.

Ecuador’s president, Lenín Moreno, said on Twitter: “In a sovereign decision, Ecuador withdrew the asylum status to Julian Assange after his repeated violations to international conventions and daily-life protocols.”

But WikiLeaks said Moreno had acted illegally in terminating Assange’s political asylum “in violation of international law”.

FUCK JULIAN ASSANGE !!

The British foreign secretary, Jeremy Hunt, tweeted: “Julian Assange is no hero and no one is above the law. He has hidden from the truth for years. Thank you Ecuador and President Lenín Moreno for your cooperation with the Foreign Office to ensure Assange faces justice.”

The home secretary, Sajid Javid, added: “Nearly seven years after entering the Ecuadorian embassy, I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK. I would like to thank Ecuador for its cooperation the Metropolitan police for its professionalism. No one is above the law.”
Advertisement

Assange’s arrest comes a day after WikiLeaks accused the Ecuadorian government of an “extensive spying operation” against him.

WikiLeaks claims meetings with lawyers and a doctor inside the embassy over the past year were secretly filmed.

Assange had refused to leave the embassy, claiming he would be extradited to the United States for questioning over the activities of WikiLeaks if he did so.

Assange claimed that if he was extradited to Sweden he might be arrested by the US and face charges relating to the publication of hundreds of thousands of US diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks.
How Julian Assange became an unwelcome guest in Ecuador's embassy
Read more

The journalist and Assange supporter John Pilger called last week for people to “fill the street outside the embassy and protect him and show solidarity with a courageous man”.

US authorities have never officially confirmed that they have charged Assange, but in November 2018 a mistake in a document filed in an unrelated case hinted that criminal charges might have been prepared in secret.

The court filing, submitted apparently in error by US prosecutors, mentioned criminal charges against someone named “Assange” even though that was not the name of the defendant. Legal analysts said the error was likely to have been caused by prosecutors copying and pasting from sealed documents.

The relationship between Assange and his hosts at the embassy has soured over the years. In March 2018, Assange’s internet access was cut off and he was forbidden from having visitors.

The Ecuadorian president had said Assange had “repeatedly violated” the conditions of his asylum in his country’s London embassy.

douchebag faggot

they say that you could smell Assange from all the way down the hall. that he didnt bathe, and he was a complete slob.

LOL they carried his stinky ass out HORIZONTALLY

get ready for a hack attack

Volný julian hack tým komodo družstvo

Ecuador ready to get hacked

4chan is on your ass ecuador, Fuck 8ch

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMP!!!!!!

you can't hack jack shit

the extradition warrant was signed by US authorities

LONDON — Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder who released reams of secret documents that embarrassed the United States government, was arrested by the British police on Thursday at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, where he had lived since 2012, after Ecuador withdrew the asylum it had granted him.

The Metropolitan Police said that Mr. Assange had been detained partly in connection with an extradition warrant filed by the authorities in the United States, raising the possibility that Mr. Assange, 47, could be sent there for trial on charges related to the publication of the documents.

President Lenín Moreno of Ecuador said on Twitter that his country had decided to stop sheltering Mr. Assange after “his repeated violations to international conventions and daily-life protocols,” a decision that cleared the way for the British authorities to detain him.

The relationship between Mr. Assange and Ecuador has been a rocky one, even as it offered him refuge and even citizenship, and WikiLeaks said last Friday that Ecuador “already has an agreement with the UK for his arrest” and predicted that Mr. Assange would be expelled from the embassy “within ‘hours to days.’ ”

“his repeated violations to international conventions and daily-life protocols,”

daily-life protocols……

like bathing……

he smelled the entire embassy up with his stale, sour stench.

he's a filthy, stinky, awful human.

sissy

Attached: tmp_21578-assange-13221871153488414945.jpg (676x456, 49.24K)

Finally some REAL NEWS
FUCK THE GCHQ TERRORISTS

no…. im on the GCHQ's side

fuck assange

Assange was originally housed in a room up in the front of the Embassy, but the entire staff was complaining about how they could smell his body odor when they walked through the front door.

so they made him move his stinky, unbathed ass all the way into the back of the embassy, but everyone could still smell him.

MAGA & MIGA

watching him being carried out of the building horizontally, face down (he was holding his stinky unbathed head up, whining like a bitch) is hilarious!!

what i wouldnt give to see a video of the moment the cops walked up to him inside the embassy, to see Assange crying like a sissy, making it clear he wouldn't cooperate and walk out, and to see all the cops grab him, lifting his legs, and carrying his ass out like a hobbled drunk.

yawn

if you could 'hack' Ecuador, then you should certainly be able to hack ME………

but you can't 'hack' a god damn thing

Attached: 496c17392e2e3c17ad108b6096fe5fe9.gif (414x300, 4.19M)

I thought Assange was killed already when they cut his internet connection off. Huh. Sad that he's going to be brutally murdered by the State soon, just for speaking the truth.

You would think this would have triggered those "dead man" codes right? Didn't Wikileaks promise to use those if something ever happened to him, that would allow people to decrypt more troves of leaked documents? I'm starting to wonder if this had something to do with all the Wikileaks personnel being killed off the last year or so. Lots of deaths within the Wikileaks crew before this took place, looks like this was well planned in advance.

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2017-01-25_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent

When will they release the keys?

really?

dumb thing to say. as if people can't see the elite and their goons are.

True. Its a sad day when the someone exposing TRUTH can lead to someone's arrest. Wikileaks never stole information either, they were handed stolen information, which they published (like most journalists have done for hundreds of years). What the UK & US government is doing is making it clear to journalists: if you help expose corruption, this can also happen to YOU too.

It is full-blown intimidation, notice they had the camera crew all ready for his arrest? Just like Roger Stone… they're going to broadcast their tyranny to the world so they can scare and intimidate those who expose their crimes and dirty secrets.

Assange should have planned for this a while back ago, for example, getting a hold of some cyanide to swallow encase they make their move, that way he'd die peacefully and escape the hell they plan for him.

Looks like Jim Stone was WRONG this time…. I'm going to see how he explains himself with this one. (He is typically correct about many things, but not this time).

82.221.129.208/

Attached: Marianne_Ny_650.jpg (650x444, 199.45K)

I say we extradite him to the USA, follow through with the convictions (in that he needs to be convicted so that Hilary can be convicted, sorry Assange) then we can make a deal with him to work for the U.S. people, or perhaps the Methodist Church. If he can't make a deal with some of our top intelligence officials to work for the betterment of the U.S. he will likely be locked away. He's going to get a tip off from a discreet source then likely be extradited, after all UK is full of muzzie dogs, as is Sweden. He's a capable, smart man, although I bet he is depressed(7 years in "internment" jail will do that, never know the way out) At least he's rich lol. He will maybe do some time until we get these crooked fucks booked, and then he will be offered a deal. Let's be real, he's an American Hero, we need to indict, convict and then exonerate as has been done in the past. I would like personally if perhaps Donald JR sat down with him.

I just don't think thats going to happen. The very reason they want Assange arrested is to make sure no more leaking happens at all. Notice how the US government had PLENTY of opportunity to investigate Clinton's corruption with the mishandling of secret emails and classified documents and the Uranium One scandal but instead all they did was brush it under the rug. Our governments are too corrupted, and exposing such political corruption would blow the lid on too many other corrupt players that are higher up the chain. It would cause too much of a black eye and distrust and thats exactly what the US & UK governments do not want to happen. The one thing governments do not ever want is to admit that they were wrong, or that they were incompetent or corrupted.

Mueller report is in, so it's safe

Assange can still convict the jr Trumps though

Actually WikiLeaks was the one who offered to crack the password for that transsexual Chelsea Manning dude….

I guess you're unaware that the Mueller team says William Barr completely misrepresented the entire report?

Republicans and democrats both want a piece of him
he fuked

this
all people in power want to take away all freedom we still have, and normie lambs will allow that, because… well, to be honest they probably don't even want to understand anything about this

Who's going to take care of his cat now? I hope the cat is doing well. Assange should have fucking behaved.

I'm glad he's finally arrested. He deserves no sympathy. He's a rapist and propagandist. Assasnge was using Wikileaks to spread doctored footage as news, just to make things look how he wanted them to. He also helped Donald Trump become president. Fuck this guy and I hope he rots in prison like the coward that he is.

You are delusional as usual. Wikileaks helped expose a LOT of corruption: such as war crimes and financial fraud, as well as our plans for an attempted coup in Syria. Seth Rich stealing the DNC emails had nothing to do with it because they were being leaked by others BEFORE Wikileaks got a hold of all the material. And even then they were only dumping what others (like Kim Dotcom / Guccifer 2.0) already had in their possessions. They'll deny it all they want but we know what happened. You can join the neo-con war hawks in celebration all you want though, have fun being a bootlicker.

Panama paper?

When will JN get eviscerated at a CIA blacksite?

I suspect JN is contracted by the CIA. I really really DO suspect he is. I don't hate him, but something rubs me the wrong way about his enormous shilling for (worship of) the US intelligence community. As though there is no such thing as corruption, or nefarious secrets or conspiracy.

God bless Julian Assange for helping expose the TRUTH. I only wish I could provided him a gun and an extra bullet for himself.

We have a leak in lefty pol.

LMMFO at a dark day in history

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519.41K)

that's EGG ZACK LEE what i wondered

im glad to see somebody else cares

Attached: tmp_17845-20190411_1332373056120701194849199.jpg (1280x912, 152.61K)

I think he gave the cat up several months ago. He said it was lonely and bored stuck in one room all day with him.

Jonny if you are going to astro turf your own thread atleast try to make it less obvious. 2/10

More importantly let's talk about you. Whats it like swallowing gallons of authoritarian cum every day. Has it been good for your hair to get bukaked on by the us intelligence agencies? I really do want to know why you enjoy their cocks so much.

Interesting

REAL NEWS. 24/7.