Top 10 LEAKS from Julian Assange that SHOOK the world

express.co.uk/news/uk/1112865/julian-assange-wikileaks-top-leaks-julian-assange-arrested-ecuador-embassy-uk-london
Julian Assange, 47, was arrested after almost seven years at the Ecuadorian embassy in London on April 11, 2019. Ecuador President Lenin Moreno confirmed he had allowed the Metropolitan Police access into the embassy, blasting Mr Assange for his "aggresive" and "hostile" behaviour. Mr Assange was seen sporting a long white beard as he was carried out by a group of men and hauled into a police van.
Scotland Yard issued a statement following the arrest, reading: "He has been taken into custody at a central London police station where he will remain, before being presented before Westminster Magistrates' Court as soon as is possible.

"The MPS (Metropolitan Police Service) had a duty to execute the warrant, on behalf of Westminster Magistrates' Court, and was invited into the embassy by the Ambassador, following the Ecuadorian government's withdrawal of asylum."

Mr Assange was seeking refuge at the London-based embassy to avoid extradition to Sweden.

Sweden dropped the case in 2017 but the WikiLeaks founded remained in embassy as he feared being extradited to the US to face charges over the WikiLeaks’s release of sensitive US government files.
1. Iraq Apache helicopter attack

2. Guantanamo Bay operating procedures

3. Secret Bibles of Scientology

4. Climate change fudge

5. Australian internet blacklist

6. Trafigura's Minton Report

7. BNP members outed

8. Sarah Palin's emails hacked

9. Twin Towers pager data

10. 'How to stop leaks' document

Other urls found in this thread:

ai.google
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/morgellons-disease-what-is-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Julian was Alpha. If you American faggots let him be Chelsea Manning'd, you deserve to be genocideded.

Fuck americans and bongs

ow the edge. bleach your skin nigger.

People zelously protect the status quo. Everywhere. Nobody wants to rock the boat. They just want their bread and circus.

They also helped leak military cables. And showed actual footage of WAR CRIMES against citizens (aka 'Collateral Damage').

Wikileaks infuriated governments because of the amount of exposure. Anyone who is against Wikileaks is likely a fascistic/communistic/authoritarian bootlicker. Notice all the politicians, mainstream corporate media and the usual swam dwellers are gloating over this. All too obvious.

Expect this man to be killed - or at minimum tortured - for standing up for truth and transparency.

Hey where's the Superman leak?

I think collateral damage was the video of WikiLeaks getting blown up. Lol

There it is. Lol that's right they went offline after that and then went public and everyone was like wtf where's the skull and bones manual and the bank killing 1000 people off shore by dumping toxic waste leak.

Woops

What did it say? Something about serving God and yadda yadda. It was the skull and bones rites and passage. It was like a little Bible.

Hey where'd it go WikiLeaks? Where'd my GF go?

—SUPERMAN.

Maybe I should post it.

Hey here's a good leak:

Facebook is unreachable in part because it's hiding a large conspiracy with it's contractor Google to datamine people to sell for targeting business.

They don't give a fuck about your happy smiling Facebook photos you bunch of idiots. They're datamining you to make sure Sally doesn't get with Tommy because it'll create company A and Billy looked at illegal photo Z so let's sell his info so that his father's business dies.

That's how they're making money.

LEAKY LEAKY

They have a cybernetics and machine learning division they're keeping secret. I managed to sneak into their building and have a conversation with 100 different people and no one knows a fucking thing.

And yet look at this.

ai.google

I have 30 minutes of recorded conversation trying to find the right department.

The great thing about having such a large organization is that you have so many new people and so many faces you don't know who belongs where or why. You can just wave to security like you belong there and waltz right in.

So WHERE is this happening?

Apparently no one at Google has the faintest fucking idea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-112449.png (1440x2560, 272.01K)

Don't blame us, blame our corrupt out-of-control government.

Its not the average Joe's fault criminals run the show, is it? With that attitude you might as blame the whole fucking world.

Hello??? People can't be contacted??? They have mind control technology??? Google is filling out your search suggestions as you think about them??? HELLLLOOOOOO ANYONE THERE?!

–superman

I clicked that link and its already trying to freeze up my browser and I don't even have Javascript enabled!

What the hell is it anyway?

Thats why I stay away from WiFi the best I can. None of my PCs or laptops have Wifi cards, because any that did I physically removed them. I own NO "smart" IoT crap either just so you know. Every electronic I own is hardwired!

Except my flip phone, but even that doesn't have internet and I never use it to text or do anything but call people up. And that stays in a separate room (just far enough a way that I can hear if it rings that is).

The IoT is a fungus. It doesn't matter if you're trying to avoid wifi. It's like BRANIAC meets poison ivy.

OH NOW THAT THE RED CRYPTONITE HAS MADE ME FAT AND STUPID AGAIN MAYBE BARBARA WILL START MISSUNG ME AND WE CAN HANG OUT AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARDS

THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME OVER FIVE YEARS GET A NEW FUCKING JOB

Just avoid it by simply boycotting IoT products. We don't need internet-connected vacuum cleaners, TVs, dishwashers, refrigerators, doorbells, etc. I just stick with all the old appliances. If I need to fix something, I'll fix it or if it needs to be replaced, I'll go to a shop that sells older used utilities (or check thrift shops, flea markets, garage sales or yard sales). I do my best to stick with anything made within the 60s up to the late 90s. Maybe early 2000s but thats pushing it.

SHE DISSAPPEARS JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO GET IN SHAPE SO YOU CAN GIVE ME A SERIOUS INJURY MAKE ME GAIN A 100 POUNDS AND WAIT FOR THE JOYOUS CUCKOLD MOMENT

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES BEFORE I DO IT

STUOUD CUCKOLD MOTHERFUCKERS QUIT MAKING BARBARA FUCK NIGGERS LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE ME INTO A FAT SHIT, TAKING HER AWAY TO GO FUCK NIGGERS, PISSING ME OFF SO I DROP 100 POUNDS SO YOU CAN BLAST MY BRAINS OUT AGAIN AND MAKE ME GAIN WEIGHT SO IM A FAT FUCK JUST IN TIME FOR HER TO COME BACK AND SAY I MISSED YOU.

STOP IT OR ILL FUCKING KILL YOURE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT

I'm not imagining a huge wound opening up in my chest and having years of hard work thrown out the window. Do you fucking understand me?

I will eat your fucking mental hospital.

If your predictive programming bullshit doesn't stop saying go to prison and mental hospital over I'm going to raid your stupid fucking Google headquarters

Can someone help me end this gypsy fucking stupid ass computer bossing me around in my fucking head please?? Pretty please???

Fucking stupid assholes

You should have refused to take the chip user.

Funny. It was given to me virally by a sleeping bag.

Can someone help me with BRANIAC or am I going to have to get fucked off all day while it repeats stupid ass commands in my head

Look I stopped taking the supressant and it came back after 1 week of burning headaches bossing me around.

Attached: sketch-1555099485850.png (1440x1568, 1.5M)

Sounds like Morgellons disease:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/morgellons-disease-what-is-it

do you think manning was druggged into wanting transition? was the end result of the mk ultra program? drug induced transexuality?

Morgellons is false conspiracy to hide the cybernetic capabilities of weaponized radiotrophic fungi.

It's a red herring in a way.

leak no 1

Attached: pissgate2.jpg (1252x1600, 228.63K)

It literally is. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots, and of tyrants." Every man jack who kicked the British's tea-swilling asses back across the Atlantic knew how fragile was the nation they had built, and they warned people what it would take to keep it that way. Warned them again and again, over and over, and yet people, in this day and age, are still fucking lazy enough to sit back, roll over, and let this shit happen.

It IS Average Joe's fault. It's your fault. It's my fault. The power of these people is an illusion propped up by apathy, laziness and demoralization. Their corruption would have never taken root if the weakness of the people hadn't offered them such a fertile nesting ground.

They do care about your happy smiling facebook pictures because it's biometric data used in facial recognition.