How bad is it when Fox cuts away from a Trump speech?

Fox News on Wednesday abruptly cut away from a press conference held by President Donald Trump in San Antonio, Texas after the president began rambling incoherently about fences and trucks.

“If we had the wall, the good people will not be able — you’ll see them on the other side of the wall,” said Trump. “Number one, they won’t come, because they’ll say there’s no way of getting through. Right now they think there’s a way to get through. And the people back home never hear about that, they start to walk. They tell them Houston’s half a mile away, but it’s 300 miles. It’s desert.”

“This is a vast state, it’s a vast area. You look at it, the state’s tremendous,” said Trump, who seemed genuinely stunned that Texas occupied a large land area. “I come from New York. You have Fifth Avenue and that connects you to Park Avenue, its not too far away, but this is hundreds of miles between places.”

The president veered into incoherence after one of his guests at the presser described confronting several strange men dressed in black on his front porch one afternoon.

See for yourself. He was rambling even more than usual, so Fox News cut away from his speech to protect their viewers from reality.

rawstory.com/2019/04/fox-news-cuts-away-from-press-conference-as-trump-begins-rambling-incoherently-about-fences-and-trucks/

Warning: video shows graphic signs of advanced senile dementia.

Attached: blank.jpg (288x201, 10.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is with Republicans and electing people with mental illness? Same thing happened with Reagan.

The president veered into incoherence after one of his guests at the presser described confronting several strange men dressed in black on his front porch one afternoon.

“They’re very expensive fences, but they don’t want to go through the process of going through the fences, so, again, they wait until the fence is open, the gate is open. They wait at the gate and they kill people,” said Trump. “They want to take the truck, a lot of times they don’t even want to go to the house, they want to steal the truck. So you always go to the gate in doubles.”

code for men dressed in black skin

It’s been going on for many years, it’s coming up, I’m bringing it out,” Trump continued. “And these people are coming into our country, some are dying during the walk. Many of those people I’ll bet are very good people, but some are dying during the walk. Many, many have died. That is what surprised me.”

except the majority that are MS-13

MS-13 is an American gang.

because /ourguy/. and dems are complicit, behind all the theatrics you see on tv most dems and reps are friendly with each other the only real autist behind it all who has no friends is mitch mconnell. trump is the tip of the corruption iceberg

It may be senility, but I'm inclined to think he's just a moron. I watched the "apprentice" tv show. Trump would hold his board room meetings, ask the stupidest questions, and make a decision to fire someone based on illogical, ridiculous reasons. He struck me as being a very shallow idiot then, and nothing has changed in all that time. I know his tv show got pretty good ratings, so it's a wonder how people watched that show and thought "this guy is smart enough to run a country, even though he can't even run a fake business on a fake tv show!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 4.54.55 PM.png (1366x768, 476.48K)

fug

Is he hypnotized and is a certain word/phrase or subject break it a bit for him?

*and did a
not my day

ORANGE MAN BAD

How bad is it when your candidate lost to that guy, doh!

Talking about the MS-13 murders at the border makes Trump senile
Trump is a Jew puppet, and Jewish Fox didn't cut away from the video.

Everyone is retarded both ITT and otherwise.

Keep voting, goys! MIGA!

Attached: 7cd.png (269x215, 46.88K)

I've literally hated his guts since the 1980s

When Mark Burnett approached the caveman about doing The Apprentice, the caveman was flat broke.

Trump has openly admitted that he's an 'actor who plays the role of a successful businessman'

unfortunately, he's a shitty actor

Who gives a shit what a liberal site does with coverage of a liberal POTUS?

FOX is liberal? Are you drunk or just stupid?

it says more about FOX than it does about Trump tbh famalam

imagine unironically having watched the apprentice

Look up old Trump interviews. He was very well spoken back then. Now the mental deterioration is just sad.

Reagan began to be noticeable after he left office,Trump may only have a few yrs left

wait is that comic sans

Yes originating in Los Angeles would make it an American gang.

I'm still voting for him and I hope he lets Bibi annex the U.S.A. to become part of Israel.
I'll also be voting for his daughter, Y'ael Kushner in five years.

I wonder if they are poisoning him slowly to make him lose his mind.

If they are, they've been doing it for a long time.

Attached: d263846dcb43cd2938436b67e031ded10a0f7f80d4968427924573566d8f7702.png (2985x2000, 718.24K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (225x225, 27.7K)

Its not bad or surprising.
In the recent election most news outlets were over 99% negative in their coverage of Trump. Fox was 65% negative. So even though they seem supportive of Trump compared to CNN etc, they are still against him on balance.

source: my ass

Attached: ojkyn37vo4x11.jpg (680x383, 28.09K)

Heres a decent link although the original source is the paper by the media research center.
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/

Attached: jewsrockinkorea.webm (640x360, 3.46M)

okay now how about news AFTER the election. completely pro trump on fox

Attached: hannity.webm (1360x746, 4.92M)

Sauce on the mcconnell part? Sound like it could be funny.

Commies are subhuman vermin, and the country would be better without you worthless, soulless cunts.

Attached: hhgeih.gif (446x251, 1.32M)

connection not secure on every single image I try to click on on 8ch. Nice try NSA, but my browser is on to you.

I dont have a study on that.
Anecdotally I remember that fox did report certain anti Trump hoaxes as if they were real such as the peegate thing.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES