Woman on probation for having sex with a dog is indicted for bank robbery

nypost.com/2019/04/10/woman-on-probation-for-having-sex-with-a-dog-indicted-for-bank-robbery/

"A woman who gained infamy for being the first person in an Ohio town to plead guilty to bestiality has made headlines again — this time for allegedly robbing a bank, according to reports.

Amber Finney, 35, is accused of knocking over a Chase Bank in the town of Warren while on probation for a 2017 incident in which she was caught on video engaging in a sex act with a dog, according to WKBN-TV.

The bank heist allegedly occurred in February, when she handed a demand note to a teller, WFMJ-TV reported Tuesday.

She allegedly fled with $1,000 — but was caught because police followed her footprints in snow to a nearby home where she was hiding."

Attached: finney.jpg (618x410, 46.53K)

I bet she wont fuck a black guy tho

Women are so fucking stupid, goddamn.

Attached: lolsluts.gif (480x369, 2.98M)

She fucking dogs instead of dildos, what do you think?!
At the least she isn't raping and abusing them like Kero & his gang >>>/cow/545516
>>>/cow/558753
>>>/cow/548612

Every girl I've met named Amber has been into k9 passions.

White women fuck dogs all the time.

No the story didn't mean she fucked a nigger, she fucked a literal dog. Not nearly as bad.

Fucking dogs instead of niggers is a clearly defined space many of us have made peace with. Literally. "At least it wasn't a nigger!"
+ When was the last time a non-white kept a dog fed/housed long enough to fuck it? Why isn't that factored into the racial coloration of this trend?

Attached: 5ed382660e2740147f1aa00164c85e99bb9386264bcd897876c9be10050901e4.jpg (640x515, 34.74K)

Kudos to the poster
This is 1st rate news copy.pasta journalism

I felt a twinge in my penis from reading the title, and a 2nd twinge when I saw she wasn't fat.,ugly and/or black

Drugs are a curse

facefucking his dying dog.
Fucking roadkill

why give this sort of subhuman the attention it seeks?

If you have proof of animal abuse, report it and leave.

don't poke the maggot after lifting up the rock, or some will get on you

Attached: cf5f293f9e8655910d925f3c23628b9dd59932a7b7dfa97689d54bce8e4b58e6.jpg (508x133, 12.67K)

REAL NEWS
UK To Censor PRIVATE Messaging Apps, All Social Media Platforms

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Russia Plans Total State Control Over Internet, Re-routing Internet Traffic Through Domestic Cables

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Shocking Leak Reveals Facebook Leveraged User Data To Reward Friends, Punish Enemies

Amazon Workers Caught Spying On Alexa Users

Obama-era Judge Rules Children Don't Have The Right To Privacy In School Bathrooms

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Says A Multipolar 'New World Order' Is Being Formed

UK Dictatorship Rejects Britian's Right To Vote, Nullifies Brexit

REAL NEWS

feds
this is the real /killcen/ in action

he pretends to hyperbole, but hereally believes this stuff

that makes him a dangerous fanatic

i believe that he has incited young impressionable people on this sight to acts of domestic terrorism in the US

Dude, because of this bastard we found a fucking ring of psychopaths the FBI is still mulling information. The bitch in OP is retarded as mule, but that saner than Kero and Co.

Bestiality is a victimless crime and generally exists the same way drug laws exist which is to fill the prison system with as many people as possible.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES