USSA Today: Teenage Girls Boycott School To Protest Insane Leftist Bathroom Policies

Teenage girls at a U.S. school have staged a walkout in protest to boys being allowed to use their bathroom simply because they claim to be ‘girls.’

Last week, two groups of students boycotted Abraham Lincoln High School over the fact that a biological male who “recently began to identify as a girl” was allowed by teachers to use the female bathroom.

Twenty high school girls left the school at 10:30 AM and began chanting for privacy in restrooms, saying they don’t want boys transitioning into being girls to be in the restroom with them.

Lifesitenews.com reports:
lifesitenews.com/blogs/teen-girls-stage-school-walkout-to-protest-boys-in-their-bathroom

It is worth noting that much of the transgender ideology is so new that if someone had predicted high school girls would be fighting to keep biological males out of their bathrooms ten years ago, LGBT activists would have accused those making these predictions of fearmongering, bigotry, and deceit. Now, of course, if you defend the right of young girls to be uncomfortable with penises in their bathrooms and change rooms, you are guilty of transphobia. Some trans activists have gone so far as to say that girls uncomfortable changing in the presence of biological boys need to get over their internalized transphobia.

The 20 girls demanding privacy were confronted by nearly 40 students of mixed gender chanting in favor of state law, which requires schools to allow students to use whichever bathroom they feel most comfortable with, irrespective of the feelings of female students. Many of the girls made their feelings crystal clear.

“We felt very uncomfortable with a male who’s not doing anything to be transgender going into female restrooms,” said Elana Owens. “I believe if you have the male parts you go to the males’ bathroom and if you have the female parts you go to a ladies room and that’s just the way I was raised,” added Brandi Scherlund, almost in tears. Those supporting the so-called right of biological males to use the female bathroom stated that the law is on their side.

In response to the student walkouts, Superintendent of the Council Bluffs Communist School District Dr. Vickie Murillo stated that, “According to the U.S. Department of Education, which Iowa has adopted that same language and is now part of our state law, our students who are transitioning into a new gender have the right to use the restroom that they identify with. So it is our obligation to allow that to occur.”

newspunch.com/girls-boycott-school-protest-boys-bathroom/

Attached: Teenage Girls Boycott School To Protest Insane Leftist Bathroom Policies.jpg (678x381, 39.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=f0f_1511071767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homeschooling will become quite popular I imagine.

Parents today need to grow some fucking balls and start phoning those schools up and shouting at them, you know…. like they used to do back in the day when anything remotely controversial happened. The problem with society today is we just put up with too much shit, without griping or complaining. That gets us nowhere. Its time to start getting mad again.

So the sane people wanting bathroom segregation got mobbed by Tumblrites saying that their rights don't matter because trannies. Look. Look at it burn.

How many of them are calling for the abolition of state mandated public schooling? Not that anyone addressing the real, singular issue would get coverage, just curious.

Calling the schools won't help, they don't have any choice. The issue is state law and that's where the fight needs to be

who could have seen this happening!?!?!?
teenage kids messing around!??!
wow!!!

At my university women stopped going to the bathroom alone, some stopped altogether, after all bathrooms were made "gender neutral". No one speaks out about it

Shut it down.

Cunts want to be able to use men's restrooms but men shouldn't be allowed to use women's restrooms because men and women are equal–women logic.
liveleak.com/view?t=f0f_1511071767

All these transphobic bigots, disgusting. Hopefully the school socially excludes them all.

How can you "boycott" a school? It's just a walkout.

Not if it's illegalized.

I need to set up an appointment with their parents to broker a deal to marry my son to one of them.

no wonder young people are not fucking
with women like these and beta cucks, what else should we expect …

They did that by mass brainwashing people and loading them up with toxins laced inside the vaccines.

ENJOY!

LEGIT NEWS IS BACK!

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES