Two More Teslas Crash In One Week, Woman Killed, Three Executives Leave Company

The good, old fashioned oil-backed naked-short selling conspiracy "FUD" just keeps on rolling in.

The employee exodus at Tesla shows no signs of stopping, and the latest to fall victims to the constant turnover of Tesla staff are two members of the company's security team and its Director of Manufacturing Operations for the Model 3. About a week ago, it was reported that Tesla's information security chief, Karl Wagner, had left the company. Wagner had an extensive background in intelligence and was a longtime former CIA operative. Wagner wrote what we can only describe as a carefully worded post on LinkedIn, announcing his departure:

Elon Musk [sic] is a visionary and Tesla employees second only to the shadow warriors of the CIA in ingenuity, courage and perseverance. As I move to the next phase of my professional life, I’m proud and honored to have worked alongside them.

Wagner's departure marked the second security chief change at Tesla in less than a year.

archive.fo/0g7sR

A Tesla vehicle near Pittsburgh caught fire and burned for hours on Wednesday night at an area service garage. The fire occurred despite Tesla engineers reportedly having access to the vehicle prior to moving it. The photos are stunning, showing what appears to be a vehicle that has been close to completely incinerated and reduced to a heap of smoldering wreckage.

The same car had previously caught fire back in February in a garage around the same area, according to CBS 2 Pittsburgh. It was being towed to a new shop on Wednesday and "somehow" caught fire again, despite the fact that a Tesla engineer tried to reduce the risk of fire by removing the fuse from the battery pack prior to transporting the vehicle.

“We removed the car from the garage. A Tesla engineer removed the fuse from the battery pack prior to transport, indicating that would make the car safe for transport. We brought it here to Monroeville, arrived around 3:30 in the afternoon, and about 6:20, the car spontaneously caught fire,” forensic engineer David Bizzak said.

archive.fo/EQczn

Just hours ahead of Tesla's planned autonomous driving cash grab event, another report of a fatal accident involving a Tesla has surfaced - and it may be one of the most disturbing yet. A 77-year-old woman was killed after a "violent crash" ripped through the door of the Tesla that she was riding in, ultimately throwing her into a lane of traffic on the 405 Freeway in Long Beach, according to the Long Beach Post.

The crash took place at about 9:40 PM PST on Monday, April 15. The accident happened on the southbound 405 at Lakewood Boulevard.

Although the accident isn't attributed to Autopilot in the report, there remains some mystery as to how it occurred to begin with. The story says that "For some reason, the Tesla’s driver swerved and hit a curb at the end of the Lakewood Boulevard on-ramp, according to the CHP," without giving further information as to what caused the accident. The driver then lost control of the vehicle and hit an empty Chevy that was stopped on the shoulder.

MyNewsLA did note, however, that the accident occurred near an on-ramp and that the Tesla made "an unsafe turning movement":

The preliminary investigation revealed the Tesla driver made an unsafe turning movement causing the vehicle to collide with a raised concrete curb at the end of the Lakewood Boulevard on-ramp.

After hitting the stopped vehicle, the Tesla's right rear passenger door was torn through, ejecting the woman into the fifth lane of the freeway, where a BMW hit her, killing her, according to the California Highway Patrol. The crash is still being investigated and nobody was arrested at the scene.

archive.fo/LVVDW

Attached: Two More Teslas Crash In One Week, Woman Killed, Three Executives Leave Company.png (980x553, 762.43K)

Mr. Musk, please stick with Space X rockets.

No one in their right mind wants your shitty uncool robot spy vehicles. Please stick to the rockets.

Attached: farge.png (381x455, 200.8K)

He does. I talked to him once on here. He's OK, his heart is in the right place, but I don't think anyone really cares much for these robot cars. Almost everyone I asked (in real life) has said their scared to step into one of those things.

I think the idea with the cars is to waste absurd amounts of money to grab a share of the market now, so they would have a dominant position in the distant future if electric cars ever become viable.

Its pocket change for these billionaires.

Yah, who knows? As long as these things are not being pushed on us against our will I'm fine with it. If some people want it, thats their business. But if I like the old Ford trucks, thats my business.

Hahaha. noice

The only thing "noice" about it would be if she were a flaming commie. But we don't know who she was, she could have been a mother to kids (which would be sad if so).

no more Tor posting in /jewsplus/. Zig Forums is killing itself day by day.

Oh wow. Oh well. At least they have some REAL NEWS over here they can come read!

the only good thing to come out of this incident

Actual confirmed mega NEWS!

Not so good for the reputation of Tesla or their goal of stemming off public safety concerns. There obviously is concern if people are dying as these things crash or catch fire with no human error involved.

It's almost like companies selling gas-consuming cars happen to be more sustainable. How could it be?

Attached: 08a4fdb0bff80b3f3ecc3a706c1c9017f25d7ef103c2f81dc66e0d441073bf06.jpg (831x1201, 234.37K)

a woman in her 70s unexpectedly swerved into traffic. what an unexpected tragedy. even if some autopilot function was active she probably wasn't even aware if what she was doing. are you faggots retarded?

Zig Forums and Zig Forums both comes across as full of shills and maybe a few trumpniggers orbiting and eating whatever shit they braaap into their mouths

Sure glad this doesn't happen to other auto companies. Could you imagine if a bunch of ford vehicles crashed in one week?

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

looks like I'll be keeping inventory of recent REAL news, bump back!

bump 3

bump 10

bump 18

bump 25

bump 33

bump 44

I can guarantee that no Tesla engineer removed any fuse from anywhere and endorsed it as being safe to move.

He might have disconnected the car electrically from the battery module (they come apart if the car isn’t mangled), but at best this would have made any damage to the car itself less likely to cause a fire. A burned up dented battery is still a fire hazard.

I still don't get why people love to bash on Tesla, unless they're either mudslimes that work in the soon-to-be-forgotten oil industry or good goys working for Ford or GM. Do you know just how prevalent shit like this happens for non-tesla vehicles? You do realize crashes and accidents happen with ICE cars, right? The one Tesla crash you mentioned didn't even involve the autopilot system..

I don't mind Musk and his rockets, he can keep doing things with Space X for all I care! I just don't like those digitized vehicles that often glitch up and crash for no reason, plus they're overpriced.

In 30 years when all today's Tesla's are in the trash heap, they will still pose a threat of spontaneous combustion, and may burn down western civilization. We really need to stop Tesla now.