EXTRAORDINARY Water Begins Falling From The Sky

In an extraordinary and shocking act of deliberate destabilization of dryness, water has started to fall from the sky, getting everything wet down here on the ground!!

In the good old days, it was sunny outside and you could see the blue sky up above you. In this frightening orwellian future we live in, everything has gone haywire, and now I can't see the blue sky because there's a bunch of gray clouds up above me!!!

I went outside to inspect these gray clouds, and much to my surprise I got soaking wet!!!

there are literally hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of drops of water falling out of those clouds, getting all of my clothes soaked, and now my hair is all messed up!!!

This is the most clear-cut evidence I have ever seen that the government is using secret HAARP Technology to modify the weather and deliberately destabilize my stability!!!

PREPARE : I would suggest you consider wearing a water repellent jacket if you go outside, and I realize you're going to say I'm a lunatic, but I think you should fortify your dryness with a quality umbrella!!!

This is obviously not normal, and I see this as a sign that the world is coming to an end!!!

I'm considering going down into my basement, dragging my mattresses behind me, bringing all of my firearms down into the basement with me, and blowing my brains out!!!

macon.com/news/weather/article229420724.html

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-10.00.27.jpg (1500x1000, 535.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3
archive.fo/dVYxW
archive.fo/5EjHL
archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF
seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just realized: this might never stop, and I should have been spending my time building an ark

OP is just being paranoid, there is nothing wrong here. Water filling the streets and drowning the homeless is normal, it isn't a violation of your rights or anything. You should be more tolerant and less prejudiced you alt-right wingnut bigot.

How can your hair get wet under the tin foil?

Its likely the geo-engineering if the conditions are extremely abnormal.

Extensive List Of Weather Modification Patents: archive.fo/WLAv4
geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025: archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf
Harvard Scientific Paper Details Entire Geo-Engineering Program Using Jet Aircraft: archive.fo/jKSGu
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aae98d
Mainstream Media Admits Governments CAN Modify Weather: archive.fo/e8SPm
archive.fo/4QKv3 | archive.fo/dVYxW | archive.fo/5EjHL
CIA Admits Weather Modification Can Be Used As A Military Weapon: archive.fo/ujPEG
archive.fo/RIAjF | seed07.bitchute.com/DgELBJjfE0C2/uXHl8OPVWVIn.mp4
More Shocking Evidence Chemtrails Do Exist And Future Health Issues Unknown:
seed25.bitchute.com/JGrBdmFbMzJh/rLAaB2Lzavs.mp4
LEAKED FOOTAGE OF INSIDE MILITARY CHEMTRAIL JETS:
bitchute.com/video/VDsTr0zJMQWZ/

NOTE: the recently completely abnormal "bomb cyclone" that was geo-engineered may be creating other abnormal patterns elsewhere. I would not doubt for a second we'd see abnormal rainfall patterns around these affected areas in the aftermath. Note the two goals behind Agenda 21: 1) human population reduction and control and 2) forced relocation from the rural areas to major cities [looks like "by any means necessary" at this point]. Both highly treasonous and despotic activities.

HOW TO GUARANTEE THAT NOBODY WILL CLICK ON YOUR LINKS:

post seven of them

Thats for research purposes who are completely unaware whats going on. Take a look at a couple and you'll start to figure that 'we're not in Kansas anymore'…. this technology does exist and its at least plausible its being put to use too. For Gods sake, do you remember chemtrails in the sky when you were young? Ever see a picture of Bob Ross painting chemtrails back in the day? NO. Because before the 90s, they didn't exist!

Everyone should gather old photos from the 50s to the late 80s. There were NO chemtrails to be seen! FACT. Never did you see one of those hanging across the sky slowly expanding throughout the day. Didn't exist….. till that is…. until 1992, Agenda 21 climate treaty was passed by the UN…. then we began to notice something in the sky wasn't quite right.

there have been CONTRAILS ever since the commercial use of jet engines on airplanes flying over 30000 ft……..

You are completely full of shit

Bullshit!!! I would see contrails left by jet liners all the time when I was a kid….

RE: TAKE A LOOK AT A COUPLE

lol no….. nope, I'm not interested, and neither is anybody else….

(Nobody ever clicks on those links that you post)

Number One:
when somebody sees dozens of links,
the first thing that goes through their
mind is how they're NOT going to begin
clicking on ANY of them.

Number Two:
Nobody is interested in emulating
your paranoid miserable existence

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 22.71K)

It's the Jews

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. But that doesn’t mean they’re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren’t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

A bizarre delusion, by contrast, is something that could never happen in real life, such as being cloned by aliens or having your thoughts broadcast on TV. A person who has such thoughts might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. But in some cases, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often happens in middle to late life and is slightly more common in women than in men.

Environmental/psychological: Evidence suggests that stress can trigger delusional disorder.

Alcohol and drug abuse also might contribute to it. People who tend to be isolated, such as immigrants or those with poor sight and hearing, appear to be more likely to have delusional disorder.

I'm not miserable, I'm informed and well prepared for the economic & social hellstorm that is about to reign over America. Don't mistake that for being "miserable", its being cautious and vigilant during these crazy times we live in.

And if no one wants to look at the links then don't even try to debate any of this, because like you said if they don't care then they shouldn't criticize people who DO care!

Attached: don't look behind u2.jpg (600x546, 33.88K)

Attached: canva-man-peeking-through-blinds-MACcziF1ExI.jpg (550x366, 68.15K)

Attached: don't look behind u6.jpg (793x458, 44.13K)

When you are well informed about very scary issues facing our country, you need some time to escape from it, temporarily, to keep your sanity. The reason I haven't likely blown my brains all over a wall is for TWO reasons: 1) I like to joke sometimes with you anons and 2) I drink whiskey every now and then. That is how I keep my mental clarity and NOT end up batshit stir crazy insane. Take away a little satire every now and then, and take away the booze, I'd have a bullet in my skull in no time.

Attached: don't look behind u8.jpg (800x400, 159.14K)

I've been hoping to get that picture
ever since the first time I saw you
post it, but I procrastinated and
that thread eventually very

. ……….. I got it this time………….

Thank you very much

Attached: don't look behind u12.JPG (649x491, 89.3K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14.35K)

Attached: don't look behind u16.jpg (460x276, 28.39K)

Attached: man-male-blind-peeking-thumb.jpg (450x300, 9.5K)

Attached: don't look behind u18.jpg (1177x529, 29.88K)

Attached: killcen spree killer.jpg (1200x966, 305.01K)

Methamphetamine is a highly addictive stimulant. The drug can cause a host of physical health problems, including weight loss and stroke. It can also lead to significant psychological consequences.

“There are a lot of side effects that people get with meth, but the main one is induction of psychosis,” Dr. Edward Bednarczyk told DrugRehab.com.

“Schizophrenia and psychotic reactions occur because meth affects the same neurotransmitter that’s involved with schizophrenia and psychosis.”

The symptoms of meth-induced psychosis resemble those of paranoid schizophrenia. They include delusional thoughts, aggressive behavior and seeing, hearing or feeling things that aren’t there.

According to guidelines from the American Psychiatric Association, meth-induced psychosis can be diagnosed when:

Hallucinations or delusions develop during or soon after meth use or withdrawal
The psychotic symptoms are not caused by a primary mental health disorder such as schizophrenia
Psychotic symptoms do not occur during delirium

Meth psychosis may contribute to the lengthier treatment stays and frequent referrals to court-ordered treatment that are associated with meth addiction and abuse. It is important for people who develop this psychiatric disorder to seek medical attention.

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-12.13.52.jpg (1080x1466, 213.75K)

REAL NEWS
Leftist Media Screams And Panics As Mueller Report Exposes Collusion With ISRAEL, Not Russia!

BRAVO PATRIOTS! Over 300 Illegal Aliens Stopped by Armed Citizen Militia in New Mexico

WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Russia Plans Total State Control Over Internet, Re-routing Internet Traffic Through Domestic Cables

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Two More Teslas Crash In One Week, Woman Killed, Three Executives Leave Company

Shocking Leak Reveals Facebook Leveraged User Data To Reward Friends, Punish Enemies

Amazon Workers Caught Spying On Alexa Users

Facebook Quietly Notifies Public That Millions Of Instagram Users Had Passwords Exposed

Obama-era Judge Rules Children Don't Have The Right To Privacy In School Bathrooms

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Says A Multipolar 'New World Order' Is Being Formed

UK Dictatorship Rejects Britian's Right To Vote, Nullifies Brexit

REAL NEWS

HOW TO GUARANTEE THAT NOBODY WILL EVER CLICK ON YOUR LINKS:

POST 13 OF THEM

Stop your spamming and I'll stop having to post those links.

You've always posted too many links

And you'll always continue to post too many links

And when you post too many links

People take one quick glance

And they quickly decide

Not to click on

Any of them

And it's all the same old links that you have posted hundreds and hundreds of times already

There's only four of us in here

And we've seen those same links so many times

And we've never clicked on them

And we never will

How Is Delusional Disorder Treated?

Treatment most often includes medication and psychotherapy (a type of counseling). Delusional disorder can be very difficult to treat, in part because those who have it often have poor insight and do not know there’s a psychiatric problem. Studies show that close to half of patients treated with antipsychotic medications show at least partial improvement.

The primary medications used to attempt to treat delusional disorder are called antipsychotics. Drugs used include:

Conventional antipsychotics: Also called neuroleptics, these have been used to treat mental disorders since the mid-1950s. They work by blocking dopamine receptors in the brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter believed to be involved in the development of delusions. Conventional antipsychotics include
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Fluphenazine (Prolixin)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Loxapine (Oxilapine)
Perphenazine (Trilafon),
Thioridazine (Mellaril),
Thiothixene (Navane)
Trifluoperazine (Stelazine)

Atypical antipsychotics: These newer drugs appear to be help treat the symptoms of delusional disorder with fewer movement-related side effects than the older typical antipsychotics. They work by blocking dopamine and serotonin receptors in the brain. Serotonin is another neurotransmitter believed to be involved in delusional disorder. These drugs include:
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Aripiprazole Lauroxil (Aristada)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Paliperidone (Invega Sustenna)
Paliperidone Palmitate (Invega Trinza)
Quetiapine (Seroquel), Risperidone (Risperdal), Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)

Other medications: Sedatives and antidepressants might also be used to treat anxiety or mood symptoms if they happen with delusional disorder. Tranquilizers might be used if the person has a very high level of anxiety or problems sleeping. Antidepressants might be used to treat depression, which often happens in people with delusional disorder

Continued

Psychotherapy can also be helpful, along with medications, as a way to help people better manage and cope with the stresses related to their delusional beliefs and its impact on their lives.

SHILLING MIND CONTROL SSRI BRAIN-KILLERS NOW!

HOW FUCKING LOW CAN YOU GO!

Fuck that toxic brain-stem-killing garbage!

WRONG!

How to deal with a little bit of mental stress and nervousness: have a dozen shots of premium whiskey every so often!

SHILLING MIND CONTROL ALCOHOL NOW!

HOW FUCKING LOW CAN YOU GO!

Fuck that toxic brain-stem-killing garbage!

Obviously, the 'alcohol therapy's hasn't worked very well for you

IT WORKS OUT JUST FINE! NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FEW DRINKS NOW AND THEN! THATS REAL MEDICINE!

WRONG!

Alcohol kills very little brain cells compared to that TOXIC GARBAGE shilled by Big Pharma! You want REAL medicine for the mind? Have a drinky poo!

Premium whiskey is for people like me, people with CLASS!

Synthetic lab-created toxic junk is for losers!! Total rip offs!

If you want to be a man of class, drink some premium whiskey once in a while! It'll settle your nerves and can help you relax, in the right environment that is! Don't be under the wrong environment because that could have negative consequences, be careful when you drink, make sure you hang out with people you enjoy being around if you do so, and no loaded guns around you, put those away first before drinking! Then, when you have some nice music in the background, a nice environment, you brake a bottle out!

Now this is nice music to drink to! CLASS!

RE: 'KILLING' BRAIN CELLS

that proves that you don't have any real clinical medical knowledge, and no training in internal medicine at all

'killing brain cells' is one of the most common misnomers and misunderstandings about neurology

ALCOHOL : the drug of choice for the lowest common denominators of society

There's absolutely nothing classy about destroying your liver

Well what I was going to say is those can recover over time too.

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU DRINK…. AND HOW OFTEN TOO!

I drink some of the best! Highland Park for example, thats not cheap crap there, thats about $50 per bottle! Another one: Bowmore or Dewars! Thats some high classy whiskey right there.

There's no such thing as killing brain cells

That's just an old myth and a common misunderstanding of medicine

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19-13-06-49.png (1080x2160, 1.07M)

lol @ thinking there's such a thing as 'premium poison'

Whatever. What I'm saying is have a drink once in a while, thats ALL the medicine you really need. I used to do much worse, like smoking weed and sniffing coke, but I stopped that years ago. Just stick to a little good quality booze now and then. Thats ALL you really need!

No offense, but since nobody in their right mind has any desire to live their life in paranoid fear, any advice you give anybody is going to be immediately rejected, and if you told us you ate peanut butter sandwiches and drink ice water, you can be rest assured that none of us would ever eat another peanut butter sandwich and we would rather drink our own piss than ice water.

Its not poison if you don't overdue it. I'll admit I've overdone it a whole lot in my lifetime. I have cut back. I'm not nearly as bad as I was before! And I drink much much higher end classy whiskey these days too. That helps.

What I'm trying to say is you're terrible at marketing…..

the idea behind marketing something is to make people want it…..

But the way you present your life makes people want anything other than the way you exist….

You're not going to convince anybody to make changes to their lives when your own life demonstrates the result of those changes…..

POISON IS POISON

It's not a matter of the amount

Well you can drink your own piss if you want to, I'm sticking with the premium scotch!

Yes….. yes, you ARE indeed…..

Its not poison. You can die from it IF you drink too much. But you can also die from drinking too much water too!

Ahhhhh! Hold on, I got to show you something classy!

PARANOID DELUSIONAL DISORDER

Environmental/psychological:

Evidence suggests that stress can trigger delusional disorder.

Alcohol and drug abuse also might contribute to it. People who tend to be isolated appear to be more likely to have delusional disorder.

This is one of my many favorites, but its up there! This is CLASS!

Average cost of 10YO Laphroaig: $60 per bottle, but well worth every penny! Very petey flavor (smokey!)

This man speaks the truth

The dude is right about it being strong, it does have a little kick, but…. on the rocks… it goes down much more smooth and its very nicely flavored! That AIN'T your Jim Beam CRAP….. this is very very high end, high class scotch!

Don't buy a shot at a bar though, they will RIP YOU OFF!

NOT SURPRISING:

The same person who said they think that 'you can kill your brain cells' (you can't) also seems to think alcohol is not a poison

hahaha

It sounds like there's a couple drug addicts in the room, and I find drug addiction to be a clear indicator of mental weakness

Alcohol and drug abuse also might contribute to it.

People who tend to be isolated appear to be more likely to have delusional disorder.

…..it's okay…..

No reason to be embarrassed

Just because you're mentally weak

I know a lot of whats good and not good, because I have tried all kinds over the years. I can recommend some over others. I'll recommend a cheaper one (even though the cost is only $35 per bottle, it is still a VERY GOOD whiskey!): Auchentoshan American Oak! Very smooth, a bit of a sweet note, but tastes like slightly of a vanilla garnish.

SO SAIS THE GUY WHO IS SHILLING BIG PHARMA'S SYNTHETIC TOXIC CRAP LIKE SSRIS!

Big Pharma is poison, not higher quality upper end alcoholic beverages! I much prefer to have natural medicine over FAKE synthetic crap!

ALCOHOL AND DRUG ABUSE ALSO MIGHT CONTRIBUTE TO DELUSIONAL DISORDER

PEOPLE WHO TEND TO BE ISOLATED APPEAR TO BE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE PARANOID DELUSIONAL DISORDER

I am only suggesting it for YOU

REAL MEDICINE!
Sooths the mind.
Perks the spirit.
Calms the nerves.
Relishes the senses.

Attached: laphroaig-quarter-cask-whisky.jpg (565x1000, 31.64K)

Oxygen, sodium, potassium, iron, vitamin a, water, and lots and lots and lots of other chemicals can kill you if you consume either too much or not enough of them.

top kek @ well informed

Attached: image.jpeg (640x640, 74.86K)

Attached: ff2e2e496a96ab8575d11675a2d1bcd7.jpg (600x600, 64.93K)

More well informed than most of you here to whats really going on. Likely more prepared too. I don't watch anime. I don't read comic books (or marxist theories for that matter). I don't play video games. I read news and keep track of events. Some more important than others. Much more stuff than I post here, because I wouldn't have the time to post all of it. I only post what I think is best to contribute to this community.

If thats for real, likely from tainted moonshine, possibly from arsenic poisoning from an old still.

no sir….

That's called GIN BLOSSOMS

and it's from any alcohol……

As in: W.C. Fields