THE END IS NEAR!! Black SUV Drives Past My House!!

In a torturously terrifying turn of events, a black SUV drove past my house and continued down the road until I couldn't see it anymore!!

I knew this was going to end up happening!!

They think they're clever, using a black SUV just like millions and millions of other black SUVs!!

But they're not fooling me!! I'm too smart for them, and I've been prepared because I knew this was going to happen eventually!! I'm ten steps ahead of them, because I've been spending every waking moment staring out my window watching thousands of vehicles drive by, red cars, blue pickup trucks, green SUVs, white cars, brown pickup trucks, blue SUVs, a yellow Volkswagen beetle, etc etc etc!!!

And eventually, as if by clockwork, a black SUV drove by!!!

Good thing I spend my life staring out my window, peeking through the blinds, or I never would have seen the black SUV!!

They thought they were being sneaky, because they continued driving down the road without even slowing down, trying to make it appear as if they were just another person driving their car down the road, but they didn't fool me !!!

This is one of their classic textbook tactics.

I'm too smart for them!!!

I knew this was going to happen, so I have dragged my mattresses down into my basement, surrounded myself with firearms, and I just doused myself with lighter fluid!!!

PREPARE!!! I suggest you save your life by prepping for this same event!! It's really easy. All you have to do is close the blinds in your front window, pull up a chair, and sit there peeking out through the blinds watching traffic go by outside.

Also be sure to use a quality brand of lighter fluid, and keep a good butane lighter handy in the event that you see a black SUV drive by.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_utility_vehicle

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-10.32.28.jpg (1920x1080, 524.16K)

Stop with the spam Johnny, please.

Attached: GUEST_3cc28f7d-54f0-4320-8450-6cf0a08661f7.jpg (488x488, 28.9K)

Another vehicle just drove by!!

Obviously, the GLOWniggers have started using different models!!!

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-11.03.01.jpg (1920x1080, 306.14K)

Christmas 2018

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-11.07.04.jpg (1024x472, 144.49K)

Thanksgiving 2017

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-11.09.50.jpg (1000x550, 142.63K)

I know you think you're clever, but you really need to spend more time reading and less time shitposting

My Birthday 2015

Attached: PicsArt_04-19-11.12.08.jpg (677x433, 64.07K)

My birthday's coming up. I hope I don't see one too.

see

I could have sworn I just heard a car drive by

Attached: cu-man-opening-blinds-and-looking-out_rllnh7-lvg_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

HOW THEY FOUND KILLCEN'S HOUSE:
by looking at the blinds

Attached: 25libby600.1.jpg (600x300, 27.96K)

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a psychotic disorder. People who have it can’t tell what’s real from what is imagined.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They’re unshakable beliefs in something that isn’t true or based on reality. But that doesn’t mean they’re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren’t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

A bizarre delusion, by contrast, is something that could never happen in real life, such as being cloned by aliens or having your thoughts broadcast on TV. A person who has such thoughts might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. But in some cases, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often happens in middle to late life and is slightly more common in women than in men.

Attached: 25libby600.1.jpg (600x300, 27.96K)

Attached: don't look behind u.jpg (500x500, 107.38K)

Attached: don't look behind u5.jpg (720x541, 184.73K)

Attached: don't look behind u5.jpg (720x541, 184.73K)

Attached: don't look behind u10.jpg (620x413, 73.45K)

Attached: don't look behind u15.jpg (4986x3018, 3.61M)

Attached: don't look behind u17.jpg (600x300, 28.04K)

Attached: kilcen tinfoil house.jpg (620x413, 228.96K)

Hahahaha