Vatican Cardinal Warns ‘Islam Will Invade the World’ If Pope Francis Has His Way

>>>/related/13

Pope Francis is pushing a “false” interpretation of the Bible, according to a top Vatican cardinal who has warned “Islam will invade the world” if Francis’ leftist ideology isn’t challenged and stopped before it leads to the downfall of Europe.

Robert Sarah, a Vatican cardinal who serves as the head of the Vatican’s liturgy office, is often named in traditionalist circles as a leading candidate to succeed Pope Francis as pontiff.

According to Cardinal Sarah, those who seek to use the Holy Bible to promote mass migration are pushing a “false” interpretation of the scriptures.

He also branded mass migration a “new form of slavery” during the new interview with French publication Valeurs Actuelles.

The cardinal has frequently made waves with his more conservative stances on liturgical practices, Islam, migration and other issues.

Those positions were on full display during the interview, in which Cardinal Sarah, from Africa, blasted Pope Francis and other leftist priests and bishops who “say fuzzy things, vague, imprecise, to escape criticism, and they marry the stupid evolution of the world”.

On Europe, Sarah said that the Church must not accept Pope Francis’ pro-migration position, as the leftist open borders ideology will lead to the fall of Europe, just as the Roman Empire was destroyed by invading barbarians.

“All migrants who arrive in Europe are penniless, without work, without dignity… This is what the Church wants?” he asked.

“The Church can not cooperate with this new form of slavery that has become mass migration. If the West continues in this fatal way, there is a great risk that, due to a lack of birth, it will disappear, invaded by foreigners, just as Rome has been invaded by barbarians.”

“My country is predominantly Muslim. I think I know what reality I’m talking about”, he added.

newspunch.com/vatican-cardinal-islam-invade-world-pope-francis/
web.archive.org/web/20190420123733/https://newspunch.com/vatican-cardinal-islam-invade-world-pope-francis/

Attached: Vatican Cardinal Warns ‘Islam Will Invade the World’ If Pope Francis Has His Way.jpg (678x381, 22.8K)

Fuck You #JewTerrorist

I wouldnt be surprised if the pope was jewish.
He acts like the anti pope rather than a pope.

Yeah. How to address a pope who puts the clandestine penetration of your own territory as a fundamental condition for the faith?
inb4 your holeyness

When even a negro tells you that you fucked up, it means you REALLY FUCKED IT UP.

so the gypsy old lady gazed into the crystal ball and continued:

Having heard that, I rose up, asked for my money back and stormed out the tent slamming the door (which tells a lot about my anger since the tent had no door at all)

he's a modern day "no tape recorder" jesuit already, so it would be a small step anyway.

The West is dying because of women empowerment. Sluts are getting degrees in period blood painting art history, working at Starbucks and riding the cock carousel but killing their babies when they get pregnant. The Middle East didn't empower their meatholes and what do ya know—they have excess slaves to export. Take women's right away before the kebabs conqueror us.

No doubt in my mind this is a huge part of our problems in the West.
t. Western Woman (tradstyle)

Then wake up as many others as you can. I'm not one who hates women, I got married afterall, but I agree that there is now a huge unnatural imbalance with relationships now days. Women were meant to be caretakers and men the bread winners. Thats how societies functioned properly for so long.

real news

bump 65

but how, what's the plan? there's no direction to go

America still has a chance to survive, as long as we never give up the guns. That it our last line of defense, last line of anything as far as I'm concerned.

anti-slide 1

Yeah it is just white women that are the problem, I think we should KILL all the white women and then all of our problems will be solved.
Right, fellow white people?

The US can only survive if you first kill all your women, and then give up your guns.
If you still have women and guns, your enemy wins. The only way to move forward is to stop reproducing, and remove all of your defenses while selling off your culture, history and lands for free.

This.
Blacks can still tell the truth and see things for what they are sometimes.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

A holohoax of muslims would be pretty cool if they used bacon scented zyklon b gas and put a camera in the death chamber.

Blacks aren't Jews.

They aren't evil, and they aren't our enemy.

The issue is that, relative to Aryans, they are stupid and more emotional. This means violent, in many cases, but also more charismatic and friendly in other cases.

Calling them stupid sounds like an insult, but it's the same as a squirrel calling a mouse stupid. A squirrel just has a slightly bigger brain, so it's not as if it's unfair. A mouse is as smart as a mouse ought to be.

And you must remember that black people were BROUGHT to Europe. They were BROUGHT to the USA. They never invaded.

Black people need to leave, but they are incredibly low priority, due to the fact that they are not actually enemies. We have no feud with them, and I'd be happy to call them my friend, just so long as they understand the Law of the Sun.

Darker skin goes south. Lighter skin goes north.

I can tell the difference between a negro and a nigger anyday. I've met some very smart, very civilized, very friendly negros in my life time (some actually acting much more civilized than some of my fellow white people today)… and I'm OK with them. I don't have a problem with them at all.

Now that said, I've met niggers too. And niggers are low-iq apes. Thugs. They lie, cheat and steal to get by. No morals. No ethics. No loyalty to anyone but themselves. Kind of like the glow in the darks in many ways! Selfish, greedy and often violent when they can't have their way. Those people should be removed from our society.

It's actually not. It existed for roughly three generations (ending with the boomer generation) because they more or less took out huge loans in their childrens' names under the guise of government programs. The reality is that both men and women were bread winners performing the necessary steps for survival for the majority of human history and a "traditional household" as it had been for societies to function properly for so long, involved the grand parents raising the children and keeping the home while the parents were out working. That is how society actually functioned for the majority of human history.

Attached: 65831fdac4d07342502a513c121dc9213c6b136e1026a4bc637639f7ca7e772c.jpg (600x450, 163.79K)

Everytime.

Attached: 1527922631881.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

islam and the Vatican both exterminated.

the nwo agenda, indeed but they are flexible, muslims can prevail, like hitler could.

btw emeritus pope ratzy too published an essay critical of postconciliar church wrt pedos and homos. Does not attack francis, but pines for good old days which is even worse.

bumping actual news

The Pope's real aim is to flood European countries with more religious people as they hope to reestablish a fundamentalist medieval-like state. Return of the dark ages. This is why he's pro mass migration.

Based. Commie bastards BTFO.

Note this warning came right before the Notre Dame was burned down (or blown up), which the Obama family was caught celebrating!!

Attached: World Class Investigative Truth.png (1070x3754, 4.23M)