Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit

>>>/related/11

Vietnam announced that effective immediately, they are banning the import of glyphosate following the latest cancer trial verdict:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
web.archive.org/web/20190420131054/https://newspunch.com/cozy-relationship-between-the-epa-monsanto-revealed-during-third-roundup-cancer-lawsuit/
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The Nation that was forced to endure Monsanto’s Agent Orange, has been slammed by the US Agriculture $ecretary for banning their Glyphosate, a move he says that will have devastating impacts on global agricultural production.

Glyphosate is the subject of thousands of lawsuits in the US where is is said that exposure to it causes several kinds of cancer

The Vietnam Government’s decision to ban glyphosate means that all herbicides containing glyphosate will not be imported into the country, according to the country’s Plant Protection Department.

OPED News reports:
web.archive.org/web/20190420131247/https://www.opednews.com/articles/Vietnam-Bans-Roundup-Glyph-by-Stephen-Fox-Agent-Orange_Australian-Politics_Beyond-Vietnam-Breaking-The-Silence_Corporations-Agriculture-190417-681.html

US $ecretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue recently criticized Vietnam’s move to ban imports of glyphosate-based herbicides, saying the decision would have “devastating impacts on global agricultural production.”

Perdue said the US government had shared scientific studies with Vietnam concluding that glyphosate is unlikely to pose a carcinogenic hazard to humans.

Vietnam’s government said that the toxic level of herbicides containing glyphosate had been of concern for a very long time, and Vietnamese media reports said the ban would take effect in June.

newspunch.com/us-agriculture-secretary-slams-vietnam-for-banning-roundup-glyphosate/
web.archive.org/web/20190420130921/https://newspunch.com/us-agriculture-secretary-slams-vietnam-for-banning-roundup-glyphosate/

Attached: Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit.jpg (660x368, 100.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/msg-good-or-bad
archive.fo/4XyVl
archive.fo/dis4i
archive.fo/D1dLr
archive.fo/OKNB1
archive.fo/bpoKc
archive.fo/7WvSX
archive.fo/s6tbb
archive.fo/pm10o
archive.fo/Wrtie
archive.fo/yKY6D
archive.fo/3KgHk
archive.fo/85Teb
archive.fo/XAQDs
archive.fo/5Zpd8
archive.fo/1r8gZ
archive.fo/ddntR
archive.fo/du4Xx
archive.ph/GTGDZ
archive.fo/ictoB
archive.fo/7N6pt
archive.fo/sdnns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I could buy some of the wheat from Russia but I think we have sanctions against their wheat because they refuse to use our shitty glyphosate! Anyhoot, Ezekiel bread is much more healthy anyway. If you want a real healthy diet avoid bread altogether, and avoid processed sugars too. [Natural sugars such as those found in fruit are no big deal].

One recommendation for those without a lot of money: free-range eggs scrambled with garlic and spinach. Cheap meal and easy to make. Very tasty too, it will fill you up for a while.

anti-slide

Yes, the world is waking up slowly but surely to the dangers of Monsanto!

bump 66

anti-slide 5

ACTUAL NEWS!

wow almost quads

^ hee hee hee

^^^^ hee hee hee hee hee hee

Wonder why a thread was anchored nearly right after an user posted this?

Attached: AVOID CANCER.png (1045x831, 170.95K)

Because he's pants-on-head retarded? It's salt.

It basically is a narcotic, its just as addictive and bad for you. Its not a pain killer but it sure does affect the addicts in the same manner, they keep wanting more and more, and its very unhealthy.

No, it is fucking not. You don't get to just call something a narcotic when we clearly have defined what a goddamn narcotic is.
Good food tastes good. People seek tasty food. This is not a new development, you stupid fuck. Tasty food is not "a narcotic".

I never called it a narcotic, but its a damn good point, it sure does mimic the addiction. And MSG is not food, its a toxic drug added to food, a very addictive drug. Again it may not kill pain but it certainly is just as addictive.

IT'S FUCKING SALT
healthline.com/nutrition/msg-good-or-bad

"MSG is a white crystalline powder that resembles table salt or sugar."

So do a lot of drugs on the street, crystal meth looks like sea salt but its addictive just like any narcotic or MSG for that matter.

Maybe user shouldn't have used the word "narcotic" but it is similar, it is an addictive drug. Its just not defined as one legally. Just like tobacco or alcohol is not legally defined as drugs, but they are.

Try that one, if you're looking to cherrypick quotes.
"user" is you. YOU are pants-on-head retarded. What you mean is that they are not classified as controlled substances, and your apparent solution to this is to pass MORE laws, rather than repealing the shit ones that are currently extant. It's not your fucking business or the government's business what people choose to consume, so long as they do not infringe upon the rights of others. You're sitting here trying to link salty salt salts to street drugs that literally destroy brain cells and depress the nervous system to the point of death, because you are a disingenuous, deceitful, fearmongering little faggot cunt with not a single reputable source to his motherfucking name.

Attached: 1402115242165.jpg (200x193, 11.08K)

Nope, that user was not me. I do agree with most of what he said though. Most mass produced foods are absolute filled to the brim with toxic SHIT. And I don't think people should be censored for exposing it either. They have a right to complain, just as much as they have a right to boycott too.

Normally I would agree with this, however if something is extremely toxic it should not be allowed to ruthlessly dumped into a food supply especially when consumers are not being told the truth. In my mind that is infringing upon the health of other human beings. I don't care if companies buy and use roundup, but for Gods sake it should have a big fat TOXIC label stamped on it, and so should ANY of those foods that it contaminates. Then consumers will be left with an option: buy toxic garbage, or buy certified real food. I think most people would choose the real food and thats why these companies don't want any transparency. Corrupted officials don't either because they are in bed with these companies $$$.

Kek look at this industry shill

[>++++++++>++++++++>++++++++>++++++++>+++++>+++++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++++>++++++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++>+++++>+++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++>++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++>+++++>++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++>++++++++++>+++++++++++>+++>

Lel!

Attached: Capture _2019-04-22-10-34-57.png (2391x1340, 197.55K)

Industry is not a bad thing, just as long as it doesn't cause massive health problems or casualties and put the lives of consumers at stake.

Poisoning people should not be considered an 'industry', it should be considered a war crime. Same thing with radiation blasting death rays such as the 5G towers. Same thing with narco trafficking. Same thing as human trafficking. Same thing as selling bombs to terrorists. Thats not industry… thats crime. Big difference. I'm starting to wonder if my fellow Americans know the difference between economic stimulus, and crime…..

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but…
What part of capitalism always ending in corporatocracy do you not understand?
Am I offering a better solution?
Maybe.
You be the judge.

Attached: Moar-ERIS!.jpg (250x323, 15.61K)

Its a waste of time arguing with fools, I agree. So I'll just bump real news once in a while and enjoy doing other things in the meantime.

You could check dat archive link again.
I left you a couple notes.

This isn't about capitalism, its about outright corruption and criminality, which government is supposed to prevent from occurring. Industry is not corrupt. Harming and exploiting other human beings for profit IS. Big difference between economic productivity and outright crime!

I'll check it a little later on. Like I said, its a hassle because I currently use a different OS to access that link. It takes time switching between one and the other.

Oy vey rice farmers
how you dare banning the substance that will give your children cancer
you communist shitbags

Capitalism does provide a fairly ripe environment wherein certain diseases based on human greed are prone to fester.
So do other modes of controlling groups of people though. I sometimes wonder why personal freedom hasn't been much more popular throughout history; then I remember that the personal responsibility levels inherent in freedom are quite a bit higher than most are willing to enact with any regular frequency. All that discipline and personal responsibility? Nah. Most would rather be told what to do and what is "REAL", then complain about and blame 'others' when everything goes to shit which it always'' will when you leave it up to 'others'!
I wish I could continue rebelling against 'Authority'. It felt good. It felt righteous. Alas, I must grow up now. Accept the mantle of Authority. Stop rebelling against all authority, including my own. Shit does not happen.
I Make Shit Happen!

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.jpg (750x1000, 51.46K)

I can give you an https link if you want.
You could easily figure it out. You know the company that hosts sites there for free, and you know the name you go by on here, so, process of deduction…
I've been way busy. Still am. Rarely come here anymore. Much going on.

I'll take a look later on. Thanks. I don't blame you for not liking news, most people do not and will not because topics are too controversial and overwhelming to handle every single day. Truth be told I only post 1/4th of what I see, and thats still too much for some. Oh well. Same will happen as it did in endchan, only the toughest remained, all the others fled.

I like news just fine.
I'm just tiring of only concentrating on things I don't like.
I like balance more than I thpught I guess.

It works both ways for me. Sometimes I feel the need to, because these issues must be addressed. Other times, I'll get offline and go to a bar, and wash away my woes with booze. Sometimes I'll take a few hours off, watch The Ropers on DVD and take a cat nap.

Point is this: you have to take breaks. Sometimes you have to deal with bullshit and stressful issues that threaten your way of life. But you can't do that 24/7 or it will drive you up the wall. What you need is balance. I have that, even if it might not look like it.

[>+++>

Get BFd.

[>++++++++>+++++++++++>+++++>++++>+++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++++>++++>

How is Catpocalypse doing these days?

Why would the US agricultural secretary give a shit about what German companies sell?

Think of Johnny adding his art collection to an art museum and some jackass comes along and takes his art, dumps it all in the garbage outback, and takes some paint and splatters it recklessly on the walls where his original art was. Then having the nerve to tell Johnny "what you painted was not art, this is!" That about sums the who fucking thing up right there.

This is like that tv show with TED Danson The Good Place that I read was good, but i have too many tv shows to watch so I put it on the to do list

I am a demon like TED and my goal in life is to make 'killcen/ suffer by occasionally bumping and praising and then shitting and sliding his threads

I am in hell also, so I want others to suffer like me

It's so easy to escape

There's the door

Walk out it and say hello(heavenhi) to a real live person

legit news!

updated:
MONSANTO MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/4XyVl (Weed-Whacking Herbicide Proves Deadly to Human Cells)
archive.fo/dis4i (Study Confirms Glyphosate Causes Liver and Kidney Failure)
archive.fo/D1dLr (Obama's EPA Colluded With Monsanto To Allow Cancerous Herbicide Roundup)
archive.fo/OKNB1 (New Evidence About the Dangers of Monsanto’s Roundup)
archive.fo/bpoKc (GMO Crops Killing Millions of Kangaroos In Australia)
archive.fo/7WvSX (Brazil Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/s6tbb (Russia Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/pm10o (Netherlands Bans GMO Crops: TOXIC)
archive.fo/Wrtie (38+ Countries Have Banned GMO Crops So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/yKY6D (64+ Countries Have GMO Warning Labels So Far: TOXIC)
archive.fo/3KgHk (UK Bans Monsanto Roundup, Glyphosate Over Toxicity)
archive.fo/85Teb (Commiefornia Wine Found Contaminated With Glyphosate)
archive.fo/XAQDs (Monsanto Lied, Bullied Scientists To Hide Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/5Zpd8 (Brazil Bans Glyphosate Due To Cancer Risks)
archive.fo/1r8gZ (Judge Rules Against Monsanto, Ordered To Pay $290 Million For Causing Cancer)
archive.fo/ddntR (Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees)
archive.fo/du4Xx (Bayer Pharmaceuticals To Fire 12,000 After Monsanto Legal Troubles)
archive.ph/GTGDZ (Monsanto Deliberately Sold Deadly Chemicals On Consumer Market)
archive.fo/ictoB (Another Jury Confirms Monsanto Caused Cancer As 9,000 More Lawsuits Pending)
archive.fo/7N6pt (Costco Pulls Deadly Glyphosate-ridden Roundup Over Cancer Lawsuits Against Bayer-Monsanto)
archive.fo/sdnns (Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit)

Ah, I see. OK, do as you feel fit, it doesn't bother me when I'm not on here. But when I'm on here, do expect the threads to be bumped back. OK? I thinks thats only fair.

Lobbying, duh! $$$

Don't forget many govt officials once worked as corporate lobbyists as well. Don't know if thats the case here, but he likely is in bed with the corporation and is receiving some benefits to protect their interests. Happens all the time!

legit news