Easter outrage!:Fatal explosions in 6 Sri Lanka Catholic churches,200+ dead

LIVE : Death toll in explosions cross 185 – Curfew declared

3.45: One police officer killed in the Dematagoda explosion – Reporter.

3.33: Search operations are underway at a house in close proximity to the blast-site in Dematagoda following a tip-off that there are more explosives at the location.

3.27: Curfew declared with immediate effect – Police Media Spokesperson

3.10: Suspicious parcel found in Jampettah street. Bomb disposal unit on the way.

2.47: Curfew declared across the country from 6 pm today to 6 am tomorrow April 22nd and 23rd declared government holidays – Presidential Secretary.

2.47: Explosion in Dematagoda reported from a housing complex in Mahavila Udyana Road

2.44: Explosion reported in Dematagoda – Police #lka #SriLanka

2.42: State Minister of Defence Ruwan Wijeywardene says that they hope to declare curfew tonight.He noted that armed forces will crack down on all extremist forces in the country adding that they have no place in the country.

While assuring that security has been tightened around the country, the state minister vowed to bring those responsible before the law.
2.15: Blast reported in Dehiwala, in close proximity to the zoo, according to the Kalubowila (CSTH) Hospital Director. Two victims were admitted and subsequently passed away.
1.15: Fmr. President Mahinda Rajapaksa’s statement on the explosions that occurred around the country.

1.08: UPDATE: All easter masses in the Colombo District have been cancelled by His Eminence Malcolm Cardinal Ranjith, Archbishop of Colombo

1.00: Fmr. President of Maldives Mohamed Nasheed’s statement on the events that unfolded in Sri Lanka

12.59: UPDATE: Press release by the Department of Government Information: The Government wishes to express its deepest condolence on the deaths and damages caused by the bomb explosions reported in Colombo and several other parts of the Country.

12.55: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s statement on the events that unfolded in Sri Lanka
12:50: According to an eyewitness report, two blasts took place at the Table 1 restaurant in Shangri-La.

12.20 : PM Ranil Wickremesinghe’s message

“I strongly condemn the cowardly attacks on our people today. I call upon all Sri Lankans during this tragic time to remain united and strong. Please avoid propagating unverified reports and speculation. The government is taking immediate steps to contain this situation.”

11.51am – Tomorrow and the day after declared holidays for all Government schools – Min. Akila Viraj #lka #SriLanka

11.48am –
Death toll
– Colombo explosions: 40 dead, 295 injured (National Hospital Director)
– Katuwapitiya: 93 dead
– Batticaloa : 27 dead, 73 injured
#lka #SriLanka

11:45 am – The death toll from the 6 explosions around the country has crossed 100.

National Blood Transfusion Service requests the general public to donate blood due to an increase in demand following this morning’s multiple explosions

11: 15 am – UPDATE

6 explosions

Kochikade Church
Katuwapitiya Church
Shangri La hotel
Cinnamon Grand Hotel
A church in Batticaloa
Kingsbury Hotel..

DEATH TOLL –
Katuwapitiya : 50 dead
Batticaloa – 25 dead / 75 injured
National Hospital – 24 dead

10:11am – Explosion at the Kochikade Church took place at around 8.30am when when mass was being held.

10:05am – Explosion reported at the Kingsbury hotel

9:51am – BREAKING NEWS: 5 explosions reported – Police
Explosions have been reported at the
Kochikade Church
Katuwapitiya Church
Shangri La hotel
Cinnamon Grand Hotel
A church in Batticaloa
BREAKING NEWS – Explosion at the St Anthony’s Church in Kochikade.

Our reporter at the scene noted that over 10 people have been reported dead according to the Police.

STF and Army have been deployed at the scene

There were a large number of devotees at the church due to Easter Sunday.
newsfirst.lk/2019/04/21/explosion-at-the-st-anthonys-church-in-kochikade/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/21/sri-lanka-explosions-casualties-churches-hotels-targeted-easter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir
youtube.com/watch?v=YpJJQDm_lBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know taht people weren't white, but they were Christians

They took a gamble that by becoming Christians, they had a better chance of immigrating to the west

These are brave souls in that anti-Christians environment

And
Americans, British and Dutch citizens were among dozens of foreigners killed.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/21/sri-lanka-explosions-casualties-churches-hotels-targeted-easter/

Attached: d39e26f3a3c85cf2cabfe0c86e0fbd81.jpg (792x475, 49.8K)

And now it has been done. Will we see an international outpouring of grief and solidarity with Christians?

Militant jihad is about burning and blowing up churches during holy week. VERBAL jihad is dissembling and disinforming about jihad the way lebel does in this forum. It is the same motive of hatred directed by Muslims against kafirs, but different methods of applying this hatred commanded by Allah.

Jihad’s motive can only be understood if you know the doctrine of Al Walaa wal Baraa. Then it all becomes crystal clear. Allah hates kafirs because they are ‘wrong-worshipers’ and he commands Muslims to hate them too … and show them hostility.

-Imam Abdul-Latif ibn Abdur-Rahman Rahimullah said, “It is not possible for someone to realize Tawheed (Islamic faith) and act upon it, and yet not be HOSTILE against the mushrikeen (i.e. wrong worshippers). So anyone who isn’t HOSTILE against the mushrikeen, then it cannot be said that he acts upon Tawheed nor that he realizes it.” [ad-Durar as-Saniyyah 8/167]

KAFIR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover") meaning "infidel"[1], "rejector"[2], "disbeliever", "unbeliever", "nonbeliever". The term[3] refers to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God or the tenets of Islam,[4][5] denying the dominion and authority of God, and is thus often translated as "infidel".[6] The term is used in different ways in the Quran, with the most fundamental sense being "ingratitude" (toward God).[7][8] Historically, while Islamic scholars agreed that a polytheist is a kafir, they sometimes disagreed on the propriety of applying the term to Muslims who committed a grave sin and to the People of the Book.[8][7] In modern times, kafir is sometimes used as a derogatory term,[9][3][10] particularly by members of Islamist movements.[11] Unbelief is called kufr. Kafir is sometimes used interchangeably with mushrik (, those who commit polytheism), another type of religious wrongdoer mentioned frequently in the Quran and other Islamic works

Can we just exterminate the inbreeding fucks already? EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Attached: LOLZ.jpg (500x2144, 308.99K)

[email protected]

Religiotards kill each other off with wild abandon, as they usually do.
Where is the "Outrage"?
Oh, that's right..
Nobody cares.
You should have listened to me when I told you to kill your son, Abraham. The world could have been spared a lot of trouble.
Sage, because it will dig at OP and fuck with his egoic pride.
Listening to the voice of the Lord is not one of his strong suits though.
Attachments to the 'things' if this world are where all the problems start. 'Thinging' in general, causes problems, but attachments are the worst! Attachments to 'things' like belief systems, ideologies, news articles, guns, or even toasters can begin to cause problems. How much hate does it take to protect all those "things"? I hope I never find out. Currently in the process of "un'thinging'" here and now. Very little time or energy for further graspings or attachments.
Let Go! The water is fine!
Be the stream. It cannot be stopped. Only diverted. It always finds it's way back to the Source – eventually. Cut yourself some slack, and by all means, cut the world 'out there' a little slack!
Protip: There IS no world 'out there'. All Is Within. One cannot experience anything outside their own perceptions, so… What do you choose to perceive?

Attached: 1554984221210.jpg (1440x2561, 172.21K)

Did you forget to Sage?

Yes, but there is still time.

A sage is not a downgoat.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

loser

he thinks it is

hahahahahahahahaha

loser

BREAKING: Death toll rises to 207.

30 foreigners among hundreds killed

Among the dead are around 30 foreigners, according to Sri Lankan Minister of Economic Reforms and Public Distribution, Harsha de Silva, citing defense officials.

These include:

Two Turkish citizens, according to Turkish state news agency Anadolu.
One Dutch person, according to Netherlands Minister of Foreign Affairs, Stef Blok.

Some British citizens were also "caught in the blast," said British High Commissioner to Sri Lanka, James Dauris. The Commissioner was unable to put a figure on the number affected.

= 1 human

so 29 foreiners kilt

being Aryan = 1 1/2 burgers

so 29 1/2 peoples kilt

Shame on you user

The spirit of our LORD has arisen today

do not mock at the value of your soul

Technically, Jesus arose on monday, 3 days after Good Friday(bad for him)

So I'll be respectful tomorrow
PS:Jesus, I mean no disrespect for these hurt people

I am callousified by this internet thing

Doesn't know that part of letting go of attachments is being what some might call a "loser".
Of course, having an infinite amount to give means one can never run out, so take all you want! I have nothing to lose.

Methinks he thinks a sage gets all up under some peoples' skin, and methinks he thinks that is funnier than hell!
and everybody knows hell is helluh funny! Been there and back a few times!

Poor tourists. You think you will go on a nice holiday only to get blown up.

Tarrant 50
This one 185+++

Both islam and christianity have waged religious 'holy wars' to expand their ideology. That's a historical fact. So i really don't give a shit about slaughtered christian sheep but i do feel sad about the dead tourists who were there to relax and have a good time only to get blown up by a bunch of muslim jihadi savages. I wouldn't mind it if another resistance hero like brenton tarrant stands up to avenge this

Part and parcel

Attached: 18765964_775290892625833_9136462309235199522_n.jpg (960x261, 29.38K)

naw

yor just a loser
as in, you lose. i win

Allah(swt) brings wrath upon non-believers. Alhamdulillah.

TOLL PAID IN FULL. x5!!!

Attached: 1ED05109-0ACA-4137-9997-9090E1C8E0FD.png (1080x1080, 2.11M)

Looking in to it, Sri Lanka has had civil war with bombings like this for a while. It is terrible but I'm not sure it is Islam

This religion is fucking retarded

If it is not finnish it is subhuman.

why can't the extremist groups just fight each other rather then bomb random places? i hope these dumb fucks never learn how to use rockets.

Attached: sodom.jpg (2863x1830, 732.76K)

Why are blue underlines trying to inoculate Zig Forums to relativistic pseudo-intellectualism? Consider this poster:

Your garbled, barely thought out anti-realist philosophical inklings are easily refuted by anyone that knows a little set theory or formal logic; there are respectable defenses of this anti-thingification thing you're onto, but you haven't presented any.
And mind you I'm no friend of Abraham or the various weeds stemming from his root, I just think your philosophical position is retarded and sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Also:

Revenge is Coming. Let’s start in the Bible Belt shall we. We know who did this. I’ve been waiting for this day. Anons, Nashville or Atlanta?

Attached: CD19B917-C67D-49FB-B411-C0BA14EB3B7C.jpeg (1731x2048, 847.07K)

Yeah watch and wait friends. See you in Valhalla

Crazed be Allah!

You know their names?

You should report them!

part and parcel when it is Christians being killed by muslims.
The world's greatest tragedy when a christian does the same.
Nothing happens when the first scenario plays out, not all muslims, isolated event, no connection, no religious or race based motive; but when it happens the other way round, an entire christian country is forced to behave like muslims, all the way up to the stupid corrupt weak cunt leader wearing a rag on her head, and all the guns are banned.
part and parcel for thee but not for me.

Sri Lanka's population practices a variety of religions. As of the 2011 census 70.2% of Sri Lankans were Theravada Buddhists, 12.6% were Hindus, 9.7% were Muslims (mainly Sunni) and 7.4% Christians (6.1% Roman Catholic and 1.3% other Christian).

9.75% Muslims

It don't take a hole lot of Muslims to cause terror

When muslims become as large a % of the US pop as blacks…what's gonna happen?

How long, O Lord, must we coexist with monsters before we're finally allowed to fight back?

did you fave Mecca when you said this?

Attached: 09A2526B-71A4-425D-B843-197B8A93E4BB.jpeg (768x960, 121.44K)

Attached: 9e00bbfbabf53bab0a154f7c4a700f3ffda9cf8062714873dba1ba5478d5d4b4.jpg (215x255, 21.16K)

Attached: 591e2ff8ca202072177803304ecf36c89d50014fe259a880fe1efa30c5953b0d.png (255x198, 12.43K)

Poor muslims those christians should not attack them.
Poor easter worshippers those vile bhuddists should not be attacking them
Poor easter worshippers those vile bhuddists should not be attacking them. But those christians still deserve to be raped and tortured to death.

This. Only unironicly.
Get Vargpilled.

And I care because……?

You cannot tell what are you either for the same reason.

So, as the dreamer is bound to the dream until the end of dream, the real man is bound to reality until he dies.

Plus, you can transcend your plane of existence, you simply cannot prove you did it to others, but what do you care.
Example, the creature in a pc simulator becomes aware, the programmer feeds the creature the output of a webcam and the creature can look at the creator's world. Maybe not understand it, surely not being able to prove to anyone, self included, that what is perceived comes from the creator's domain.

So you are technically right but you work out too strict, so, wrong, implications from it

It's really retarded when you learn about it

Muhammad Explains the Weather
youtube.com/watch?v=YpJJQDm_lBM

Please give us another Hulagu, just please!

Attached: Hulagu_Khan.jpg (220x329, 30.22K)

You could have just stopped there.