HIV Positive Homo Black Thug Teacher Assrapes Little Student, Then Hires a Hitman to Kill Him!

CLAYTON, Mo. — A St. Louis teacher with HIV is accused of taking a student out of class and molesting him. Three years later, police said the teacher tried to hire a hit man to kill the child and his family.

For months, the I-Team has been looking into the case.

Wednesday, both the teacher and his accomplice made a rare court appearance.

Deonte Taylor, 36, and his accomplice and boyfriend Michael Johnson, 66, were both in court Wednesday afternoon. They both pleaded not guilty to a multitude of charges.

Police said while Taylor was working as a teachers aide at Lusher Elementary in 2015, he molested a 7-year-old student.

Charges weren't filed and Taylor went on to get other teaching jobs. He finally landed in the Ferguson-Florissant School District at Walnut Grove Elementary school, where he taught fifth grade.

We questioned the district about its vetting process.

"Mr. Taylor went through the same process that all of our teaching candidates go through. Everyone goes through a criminal background check, sexual abuse registry background check and there was nothing that showed up on that," said Kevin Hampton, district spokesperson for the Ferguson-Florissant School District.

Taylor was arrested in November of 2018 after his DNA was found to be a match to samples found on his former student.

But months later, while behind bars awaiting trial, police said Taylor and Johnson tried to hire a hitman to kill the child and his family.

The I-Team also uncovered, during that time, Taylor was still being paid by the Ferguson-Florissant School District.

I-Team: "So he was behind bars, accused of molesting a student and he's still getting a paycheck from the district?"

Hampton: "Everybody receives due process, and he had an opportunity to have due process when those initial charges were filed. When the subsequent charges were filed, it became clear that he was not going to be returning and at that time, he was terminated."

Taylor is facing felony sodomy charges, while he and his accomplice face conspiracy to commit murder and witness tampering charges.

Taylor's alleged victim is now 10 years old. He and his family have started a GoFundMe page to help recoup some of the expenses they've had over the last three years.

nypost.com/2019/04/20/teacher-accused-of-hiring-hitman-on-student-he-allegedly-molested/

Attached: 5f1324b3-8c9f-49a2-a21a-dc5d16002abd_360x203.jpg (360x203, 13.99K)

Give me a location I'll break both his arms and legs

TL;DR version:

Yeah why didn't he get arrested when they caught him raping the kid? They didn't file charges and let him keep teaching…

So WHERE did this happen user? This looks like a job for…

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_ (1).jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

It's not hard to get in the jail.

The last time I checked this was a democracy. I cannot act without complicity.

Amanda Waller is a real person???
The suicide squad is real??

Why do we pretend niggers are people?

Parody becomes reality.
honk

Attached: american-dad-6x16-principal-lewis-steve-cap-10.png (624x352, 164.87K)

949 400 5322

No one answered.

Be gave you the number to AUTO GLASS EXPERTS in Orange county California

his family have started a GoFundMe page to help recoup some of the expenses they've had over the last three years.

EXACTLY WHAT EXPENSES ???

Aids medications.

HIV Positive Homo Black Thug Teacher Assrapes Little Student, Then Hires a Hitman to Kill Him

Other than that, he seems like an ok guy
He did help a lot of kids and this one fuck up shouldn't destroy his life

A couple of yrs in jail. and then he can teach HS kids

7 yr old gonna need therapy after having a pair of large afro-american tongues and penie in him.

Lawyers to sue the school board in a civil suit

Reconstructive surgery for his anus…etc

ᶦ ᵃᵐ ᵃˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ

oprah save me

Attached: Amanda_Waller.png (254x391, 175.14K)

hope the poor kid didn't get hiv.. as for the nigger hope he dies

This. I really, honestly, 100% don"t get why niggers are treated like humans. It's so unfair towards other animals.

yea, you should be better treated

So typical faggot behavior.

Are you being sarcastic? I'm an animal rights advocate btw

nope…. The child did NOT contract HIV

trust me….. If he did, it would have been mentioned in the article….

'therapy' ?…… bullshit

39% of children are molested to one degree or another…..

It's been that way since the beginning of time

And therapy is NOT a requirement….

AGAIN: EXACTLY WHAT EXPENSES?!!!

It's not like they have to pay an attorney, because the states district attorney is prosecuting the guy

And they didn't have to hire bodyguards, because the phone calls from jail were recorded by the police (all phone calls from jail are recorded by the police) and the Hitman deal never actually transpired.

sounds to me like the parents set up a GoFundMe because they are opportunists

Attached: PicsArt_04-21-11.36.33.jpg (1903x1083, 200.98K)

The kid doesn't look traumatized to me

Attached: PicsArt_04-21-11.45.03.jpg (259x203, 17.18K)

Just shut the fuk up. You know what this means after you create post number 76997

How did you know what I was going to say before I even said it?;

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-12.20.07.jpg (206x186, 15.91K)

He's a little KANG

just like black people in general? admit it, i'm right……..

AYO HOL UP
SO WATCHU’S FINNA SAY IS
*rapes white child*
SHEEEIIIT HOL UP NIGGA
SO WATCHU’S TELLIN ME IS
*keeps job and avoids jail because white ‘people’ say that all blacks deserve second chances*
YOOO HOL THE FUCK UP
WHAT YOU’S MEANIN’ TO TELL ME IS
*Robs liquor store and gets away scott free*
MOTHAFUCKA HOL UP
DIS NIGGA ACTUALLY SAYIN
*rapes more white children who contract aids*
WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGZ N’ SHEEEEEEEIT

Grandpa Glownigger containment thread right here boyos!

Dear Jim and Codemonkey, all you had to do was filter the fucking phrase you collossal faggots…that is all the torfag was posting.

liberalism was a mistake

But he was turnin hes life around, goin ta church, teachin keeds

Black throws white boy off balcony in mall!
HONK
Black rapes white boy in school and is HIV positive!
HONK HONK
Black hires hitman to kill white boy he raped!
HONK HONK HONK

Attached: honkler.png (680x680, 220.72K)

You wont do anything you nigger.

so you didn't need therapy, andy?

did he put it in yor bum?

Dont bother. GoFundMe stitches and heals all wounds.

HINT:

The little boy's name was Trevante

Sometimes I do too honestly, but I know how to handle my woes naturally by taking breaks often by drinking REAL medicine and self medicating with whiskey from time to time, not popping that lab-created synthetic crap!
This is like that tv show with TED Danson The Good Place that i read was good, but i have too many tv shows to watch so I put it on the to do list

I am a demon like TED and my goal in life is to make 'killcen/ suffer by occasionally bumping and praising and then shitting and sliding his threads

I am in hell also, so I want others to suffer like me

It's so easy to escape]

There's the door

Walk out it and say hello(heavenhi) to a real live person

Best Headline Ever!

Attached: PicsArt_04-22-10.01.18.jpg (360x203, 18.84K)

Oops!

If Killcen's threads had cool headline titles like OP's they would be opened more frequently, but would probably still be chock full of endless archive links and paranoid ramblings. At least some assrape occurred ITT, but I derived no pleasure from it, although if you wanna do it again I don't mind. My ass is only a little sore. Your sisters dick was bigger.

He will likely get stabbed to death in prison. Not even trying to sugarcoat it but what he did is fucking disgusting!