NBC Producer Threatens To Blow Up Church, Gets Arrested After Pulling Gun On Worshippers

A former NBC producer terrorized a church in San Diego on Easter Sunday after she brandished a gun and threatened to bomb the building.

A former NBC producer, known for her anti-Christian views, terrorized a Christian church with a gun on Easter Sunday, threatening to blow up the church and kill her own baby, before being arrested by police.

The San Diego Police Department have identified the woman who terrorized the Easter Day service in the auditorium of the Mount Everest Academy as Anna Conkey, 31, a former digital producer for NBC 7.

According to police, Anna Conkey emailed NBC five minutes before she stormed the church, alerting the network that an armed women was about to blow up the church, and that a child was involved.

According to 7 San Diego, a non-denominational church was holding an Easter Sunday service when the former NBC producer appeared and began making threats about blowing up the foundations of the church.

Benjamin Wisan, the head pastor, described the terrifying ordeal experienced by the Christian worshippers after Conkey entered the church brandishing a handgun and issuing threats.

“This girl came through the back of the stage. She had a baby and a gun,” said Benjamin Wisan.

Wisan said Conkey seemed very agitated and frustrated and “not in her right mind.“

The pastor instructed the congregation to stand up and leave the auditorium. As he distracted Conkey, he said some ushers and church members came from behind and grabbed her to remove the weapon and save the child and congregation from harm.

NBC 7 spoke with David Michael Miller, a member of the U.S Army, who was one of the men who tackled her.

“I was slowly approaching watching them talk her down. She was being very apprehensive pointing the gun at them pointing the gun at her baby saying don’t come any closer,” said Miller.

newspunch.com/nbc-producer-blow-up-church-gun-baby-worshippers/
web.archive.org/web/20190422143336/https://newspunch.com/nbc-producer-blow-up-church-gun-baby-worshippers/

Attached: NBC Producer Threatens To Blow Up Church, Gets Arrested After Pulling Gun On Worshippers.jpg (678x381, 39.89K)

This is not the America I grew up living in, it resembles NOTHING of the kind. I'm glad I live out in the sticks, away from populated areas.

We will be coming to you shortly cumskin. When we push society to war i will be making a sandwich out of your fridge while you are in an oil drum.

lol

X-D

obvious kike is obvious

It's never going to catch on, you know. It just doesn't have the same visceral ring to it as "shitskin".

Thats why we own guns, and I will never give mine up punk.

That's cute. Say, what's that strange mass of hemorrhaging blisters on your arm?

Start educating yourselves.

Attached: yuri - demoralization.png (640x348, 211.36K)

black people don't know how to use computers you know, especially to browse Zig Forums

All I see is a bunch of words and alleged associations. By the way, just because someone lives in a rural area doesn't mean one is "alienated" from society. Often out here its the opposite, town residents typically know each other a lot better. Being alienated from society has more to do with being a hermit (and hermits can live anywhere, people don't typically notice because they hardly ever see them or have the chance to meet them).

dats ok
u ken haff sum a my bullets

Attached: Killcen.Is.where.he.Lives.jpg (625x604, 148.14K)

Thats what I hear you guys calling it, I just often refer to it as small town living, away from the cities.

Based and Vargpilled.

A: NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF

Q: WHAT SUCKS WORSE THAN YOUR MOST RECENT THREADS?

Tree Stump Nigger

That's exactly what is meant.
It is by no means the ultimate slide capable of explaining everything. It was meant to provide you with the means of accessing more information by digging on the concept of demoralization. Something carefully left out of the education system.

too bad they left LOTS of shit out of the education system…..

hence, you becoming an isolated social shitheel glued to a computer

by the way, THIS STORY NEVER HAPPENED

it's a fabricated pile of bullshit from 'newspunch', the most disreputable fake paranoid conspiracy crap website on earth

I've searched the entire internet, the associated press, Reuters, and none of the news organizations have any story about this bullshit

It's completely fabricated

It never happened, and you believe anything you read, because you exclusively go to questionable disreputable websites

The paranoid schizophrenic woman you're talking about was not an 'NBC producer'

She was a former INTERN add a small local station, an NBC affiliate station

The term 'digital producer' means she was an intern, working for free at the tiny station, learning how to create web content….

Your story is bulshit

But at least you and she have a couple things in common:

Paranoid AND schizophrenic

threatening to kill own son in a church around Easter is a good way to create web content tbh

It actually did happen, the NBC part is the only unconfirmed part.

Whoa we got a badass here. Larp harder

boomer detected

Well at least I'm not insulting strangers on the internet.

That's the spirit, just sit and wait for the fire to come for you, like a blind animal.

SINGLE MOTHER SYNDROME

Just saying…