Former Director Mike Pompeo Calls America An 'Experiment', Admits The CIA Lies, Cheats and Steals

Former CIA director Mike Pompeo has admitted that the CIA is in the business of lying, cheating, and stealing.

The now Secretary of State has long accused WikiLeaks of being a “non-state hostile intelligence agency”, usually manipulated by Russia.

Zerohedge.com reports:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-21/i-was-cia-director-we-lied-we-cheated-we-stole

Since Pompeo first made this claim as CIA Director in April 2017, countless major US news sources from NPR to CNN to the Washington Post have uncritically repeated the line, smearing Julian Assange and WikiLeaks as “Russian agents,” and more broadly using the narrative to stifle independent journalism and government whistleblowers.

But whether Pompeo or any other current or former CIA director makes such a bombastic claim without offering evidence — such as more recently asserting that China and Russia have “helped destroy” Venezuela through faltering investments, should anyone ever believe a high CIA official? Certainly the mainstream media routinely takes intelligence officials simply at their word, but Pompeo himself recently admitted the CIA is in the business of lying, cheating, and stealing.

Last week Mike Pompeo spoke at Texas A&M University, itself long known for being a favored recruiting ground of the CIA, considering too that one of the university’s last presidents, Robert Gates, was CIA chief and later served as Bush and Obama’s Secretary of Defense.

During the Q&A session, Pompeo boasted that in the CIA both the training and culture are geared toward the following:

“We lied, we cheated, we stole.”

Interestingly, a Christian religious news broadcaster was the only media that seemed to pick up on Pompeo’s words last week, and described it as follows: “that’s not the resume of the Secretary of State… that’s the resume of Satan.”

The former CIA chief and now Secretary of State said the following:

“What’s the cadet motto at West Point? You will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do. I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole. It’s — it was like — we had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.” — Texas A&M University (April 15, 2019)

Though some level of deception might be expected of spies placed in foreign settings to commit espionage, it’s interesting that Pompeo framed it in terms “the glory of the American experiment” — as if the CIA and government officials treat lying as a great American past time.

newspunch.com/cia-director-lied-cheated-stole-mike-pompeo/
web.archive.org/web/20190422155550/https://newspunch.com/cia-director-lied-cheated-stole-mike-pompeo/

Attached: Former Director Mike Pompeo Calls America An 'Experiment', Admits The CIA Lies, Cheats and Steals.jpeg (678x381, 38.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-is-America-considered-the-great-experiment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With "leaders" like this our country is in some big, big trouble.

Attached: reserve currency status.png (500x423, 152.99K)

Well he told the truth for once in his lifetime, thats a small step forward in reforming.

(checkedekcehc)

An EXPERIMENT is egg zack lee what America is, and always has been.

so what ?

i wonder how many people they caused to kill themselves.

lol @ 'our' country

as if you're part of anything

I always wonder….. what do you think your griping is going to accomplish?

I'm not being an asshole, I'm just asking a question

have you ever whined and moped things into changing ?

I really DO like you…. seriously, I really do….

But I honestly think you're one of the most anti-American people I've ever seen

I just don't really understand where you get off trying to portray yourself as some kind of 'American Patriot'

You don't stand for any of the ideals this country was built on

It's a predictable rationalization and of course he says this in Texas but America isn't supposed to be about protecting and idolizing the profession of snake oil salesmen

you remind me of a communist, to be quite honest

after you made threats to kill U.S. Elected Officials
I realized you're more of a domestic terrorist than
an American

While I'd say that America was a failed experiment

I don't think experiments can fail

when one petri dish doesn't grow the bacteria the way they thought the bacteria would grow, it's not a 'failure', it's just another result

and they throw the petri dish in the garbage

true news bumparoo!

NO, I'm not a communist.

I'm pro-American (pro-freedom, pro-constitution and pro-national sovereignty) but I DO NOT hold blind patriotism. If I see corruption going on around the world I report it, and complain about it, and no corrupt entity or nation is exempted from my slander, not even America is!

Every once in a while I'll do satire too, because we all need to relax sometime. This report is not satire, if your smart enough you'll figure out the difference. For example, THIS article was satire:

So you have the nerve to call me a "communist" yet say something like that?

Let me tell you something, there is NOTHING MORE Pro-American than speaking your mind and trying to tell the truth and expose corruption. There is nothing more American than being critical of government or other powerful entities that may not hold the best interest of the citizenry. Thats why we have the Freedom of Speech and the Freedom of the Press in the first place!

You would learn that if you read this report here:

Looks like it wasn't only the millennials in college who are being brainwashed by subversive propaganda!

ITT: commie boomer rage

Yah, well you don't know what rage is then do you? I'm only speaking my mind online. Responding with some common sense ain't rage. Brawling with someone in a bare knuckle fight is rage, punching holes through walls in a drunken fit is rage, beating your wife for spilling your booze down the sink…. thats rage!

Peaceful protesting coward faggot, Ghandi was no American.

Whens the last time you killed someone? Because unless your walking the walk yourself, don't expect others to either.

2005. Before that it was 2001.

You should join the boyscouts if you can resist the temptation and show up sober. An old fool like you could benefit from the fresh air and being around others much more than the board benefits from your mundane reportage.

I do get fresh air and do take breaks. I was busy visiting my family on Easter recently. I don't usually stay on here all day, maybe around half the day taking occasional breaks. Sometimes I'll take a two or three day break, not that often though. Like I said in the other new thread, I pretty much was into DIY prepping hobbies but have done pretty much everything I could and needed to do. Maybe I should get out and camp more often or hunt, I guess I could do that sometime again. Till then, I'm fine posting real news.

so basically he said that all burgers are lab rats, why people keep giving him any power, is amazing, democracy was a mistake

Attached: tööt.png (907x563, 160.46K)

He could be echoing the words of the founders.
quora.com/Why-is-America-considered-the-great-experiment

The only thing that went wrong was the fact that lobbying should have been considered treason and any party (corporate, governmental or political or judicial) engaged in receiving money to benefit special interests should be locked up for treason. This would have DESTROYED their ability to subvert and corrupt our Republic!

What I meant to say is the only thing that went wrong was lobbying was considered LEGAL. It really should be treated as treason against the nation because it puts special interests in control of policy and law, which in turn fueled corruption.

the secret in secret service runs more deep than we think, probably. Before 007 glamourised the agent, a snitch wasn't considered so highly, after all.

Re: boyscouts. All your hobbies involve being alone. Have you considered rape?