Gilbert Gottfried’s Birthday Message to Hitler: Jews Run the World

The obnoxious and unfunny Jewish actor (((Gilbert Gottfried))) commemorated Adolf Hitler’s birthday yesterday by openly admitting Jews run the world:

Birthday message to Hitler. You’re dead and the Jews run the world! HA HA

— Gilbert Gottfried (@RealGilbert) April 20, 2019

One wonders if (((Gottfried))) will be censored or punished by Twitter for making such a hateful, bigoted, anti-Semitic statement? After all, making basic, easily provable, factual statements about Jewish power and influence in society is “anti-Semitic,” right?

Cool it with the anti Semetic remarks bro – everyone knows it’s a hateful, bigoted, White suprematist, anti Semitic trope to factually state that Jews run the world. t.co/nLKnxfgqLX

— Realist Report (@RealistReport) April 20, 2019

I kinda doubt (((Gottfried))) will face any consequences for his vile, hate-filled conspiracy theory alleging Jews run the world, which is actually true. But who knows? Maybe the ADL will discover his Tweet and make a big deal about it.

web.archive.org/web/20190422205315/https://therealistreport.com/gilbert-gottfrieds-birthday-message-to-hitler-jews-run-the-world/

Attached: Gilbert Gottfried’s Birthday Message to Hitler.png (563x194, 18.86K)

Was he at least pretending to be Iago when he said it?

this shit makes me hopeful they are getting more and more brazen

notice he used "run" and not "rule", if called out he will simply proclaim that many universities host many jews so the ruling classes owe them a lot or some similar half truth

This was made many years ago.

big deal

it's true

I understand why Whites feel inferior:

It's because you ARE inferior

but that's not our fault
If you're going to blame somebody
blame your own spineless ancestors

Gilbert Gottfried is based and pilled.

I remember a news segment about his girlfriend moving into his apartment and how she had to remodel it to the tune of some huge amount, so he could have a grown-up apartment now. Utterly emasculating. This was only a few years ago.

to the people that posted this and to gilbert. fucking kill yourselves.

lol @ you thinking having a girlfriend is 'emasculating'

gay much ?

you imageboard dweebs are amazing!!

you spend your empty lives trying to convince yourself that Jews don't own you, and that getting laid by a female is emasculating

your parents must be so proud

ur a gay

Attached: Screenshot_20190421-114914_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 260.43K)

No, paying a million dollars so your hosebeast thinks her new accommodations are “grown up” is. Are you stupid or something, McAndy?

hosebeast?

can you be any more gay?

Autocorrect. I meant nosebeast.

shut up grandpa before I break your hip

with your chin?

just stay in the middle

so you're jealous that he has a girl
AND a million dollars throwaway money?

that makes no sense you senile piece of human garbage

No, I’m jealous that he has an apartment.

He's said this before and he's right
I dunno why you faggots are surprised

semitic semantics its a euphemism the goyim hear it loud and clear

We know.

e

EGGZACTEMONT!⁽ᵀᴵᵀᴹ⁾

He is the Andy of humor.

He annoys for his own entertainment.

While Sucking his dick, don't veer to the side.
These kids,(sac)I hope age increases their IQ

Attached: 20180513_215148.jpg (254x254, 38.09K)

They ran the world in Hitler's era so nothing has changed.

Whites will be resented because of our leading role in gassing the jews, but the Earth won't survive without this.

Attached: clownworld.jpg (800x420, 69.08K)

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138.12K)

This is the same guy who said several times if there was another jew purge he'd still be first on the chopping blocks despite being a bad jew. I hope someone reads this tweet back to him if he's alive when it happens.

Attached: Zundel.mp4 (320x240, 6.07M)

Now, now shlomo. It appears you’ve read an article about pilpul and decided to try it out for yourself. It also appears that you’re assuming that since there was one voluminous writer of perverted projection (Freud) of your religious, ethnic and mitochondrial ilk, that you too must be able to project your insecurities onto others; you needs just make the claim.
Shlomo, pilpul is for smart young boochers in the yeshiva, debating the dikdukim of talmudism and modern application of ancient commandments of a bloodthirsty antisemitic g-d.

It’s just not

Your thing.

Get over it.

too bad it didn't make a dent to jew population statistics