Britney Spears is facing some serious mental Health issues

Britney Spears Facing Mental Health Issues: Britney Spears is at the tail end of her 30-day stay at a mental health facility … and we've learned more about how she landed there in the first place.As per the report of TMZ, Britney has had a rough time dealing with her dad's recent illness. Jamie and Britney are super close – he's been her conservator for nearly a dozen years – and his health battles have taken a big toll on her.We're told at the same time, Britney's doctors were adjusting her meds which had lost their efficacy. Britney's mental health issues were stabilized with a cocktail of medicines that were designed specifically her. Over time, those meds were increasingly ineffective and doctors needed to create a new cocktail.

full story here: ydraft.com/britney-spears-facing-mental-health-issues/

Attached: Britney-BG.jpg (445x320, 28.36K)

drugs for being mental?

Attached: 2754544d3cc2dd40dcb1ee47ff3d73fb.jpg (600x428, 32.18K)

mental illness is cool

Attached: 0422-britney-spears-bg-10.jpg (1200x920, 182.72K)

What year is this?

I'd hit it

which britney spears is this now? i havnt been keeping tack. is this 2.7? 3.2?
they go through them so fast. this one wont last long, i can tell. hopefully the new model is atleast in alpha stage so they can reveal her before its too late to transfer over the current model's juice while it still holds power from the original.

That's the face of plastic surgery, botox and collagen injections, not drugs.

who cares

You mean she wasn't mentally ill when she shaved her hair and had sex with a bunch of frat boys?

NOOOOO!!

: (

THIS is what i come here for

Bump for Britney!!

oy vey waht did (((they))) do to her??

gee i wonder..

i could help her but have better things to do

Death to the united nations

You stupid fucks think you can take 120,000,000 dollars from me and call me mentally ill? Ill have you all fucking murdered.

Mobile bumpity bump bump
Baby hit me one more time
ImmA slave, forever
Leave Brittney alone!!

Is she really doing through mental health issues, or is she just a normal person who has been abused?

Attached: download (1).jpg (219x194, 17.3K)

I think she's probably suffered sexual abuse or exploitation this is definitely victim behavior or childhood trauma/stress/lack of parental bonding possibly.

Obligatory

Attached: jvjbkbk.jpg (481x359, 23.67K)

One does not exclude the other. Quite the opposite in fact.

Who cares about the bitch?

Holy shit I thought I was in 2006 for a second.

MK Ultra monarch programmation … here you go !

ACTUAL NEWS