Deliberate Destabilization: The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities

The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-economics-immigration/cartel-takeover-local-american-communities
web.archive.org/web/20190424155539/https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agenda-21-economics-immigration/cartel-takeover-local-american-communities

There is a new business model which is sweeping America and this new business model threatens to take over much of America. This article reflects the changing political and law enforcement landscape of the "New America".

The Common Sense Show has decided to make reporting on drug cartel activities within the United States, that are disruptive to the local law enforcement and local political control of duly elected government officials, a priority in its reporting endeavors.

The reasons behind this emphasis in reporting has to do with the fact that the cartels are following an established Agenda 21 model, which is based on local control of a political process, which results in dramatic bottom up control.

Agenda 21, now morphed into Agenda 2030 focuses on replacing local LEA’s (Law Enforcement Agencies) in favor of new, and friendly, "on the payroll" personnel. Also, we are seeing obscure individuals brought in from other communities in order to assume positions of leadership in the LEA/local political community.

Since I covered the takeover of Humboldt County, CA. by the cartels, many first hand accounts have came my way. Upon investigation, what we at CSS have discovered is that in Humboldt County, and for that matter, in several other communities across America ranging from Ohio to Florida to New Mexico and to California, is that there is compelling evidence of cartel control of many local communities.

Attached: The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities.jpg (480x311, 26.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
constitutionpartyofwisconsin.com/2018/09/01/agenda-2030-road-map-for-agenda-21/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Revealing Communication Which Reflects the New Business Model

The following copy of an email the CSS recently received is typical of over a dozen of emails like this with regard to the Sinoloas and their complete control over many local communities. This new business model is exploding across the country as evidenced by the following communication.

Every little village in NM has a cartel rep in residence, is what the locals/natives tell me and they all know who that person is. The individual keeps an eye on what is going on in the village and attitude toward cartel, and notes any talkers. My friends who evangelize in MX told me that's also the way they operate in all the little villages in MX, so no one dares say a word against/about the cartel. In NM, anyone who gets crosswise with the cartel tends to disappear. It's just like MX here: no one wants to be on the roads at night when it's mostly drunks, poachers, or cartel very late and/or very early hours. I'm sure it's the same situation all across the rest of the U.S..

Since the cartel moved into this county, most of the long time deputies at the SO (Sheriff's Office) have left and been replaced by new/young guys. A couple are married to women from the cartel families. It's assumed the SO is compromised, and residents don't report/share any problems.

I've been reading on FB all the comments about the recent border incidents by people far away from here, people who are clearly unfamiliar with the character and culture of NM. NM has always had a kind of lawless, outlaw culture; consequently nearly everyone is armed for self-defense. Concealed carry requires a permit, open carry is totally lawful. It's not uncommon in rural areas to see people with sidearms, and it's a good bet any pickup contains a loaded weapon within driver's reach. In fact, an NMSP officer was adamant that I needed to have a gun on my person any time I went outside my house, even in my own horse pasture because it's too dangerous not to! That patriot camp near Sunland only has 4-6 people on rotation at a time so of course they need to have effective weapons handy: right across the river is coyotes and cartel with their own army and lots of automatic weapons and they operate when it's dark. They may be getting reamed in the media, but those guys are pretty brave to be there at all, let alone facing hundreds of border crossers at a time of unknown character. Those patriots wear camouflage and ghillie suits for a reason, they aren't just playing army.

With MLG and her AG making such a fuss about anyone stopping the crossers where the fence ends near Sunland, I figure they are smoothing the way for the invasion.

LEO-Confidential Informant

I spoke with a Sheriff's Deputy in So. New Mexico, under a condition of anonymity. He told me that the cartel has their own representatives in play in his department. One has to be careful, at work, with regard to opening up and getting to know any Deputy not previously known. He also told me that my interview with Marilyn Rupar caused him to come forward. He begged me to not identify his community because he was certain that this would be traced back to him. He told me that several, at least four people, have moved into their community and have assumed leadership positions in the community despite the fact that nobody at the local level knows "who the hell" these people are. He informed that he no longer has access to the "evidence lockers" where seize drug evidence is seized, prepared for entry as material witness exhibits in court cases against the cartels. However, on the way to court, the evidence mysteriously disappears.

The Origins of Cartel Crime in Local American Communities

For decades, the Chinese controlled much of the drug trafficking in Central and South America. However, to maintain respectability, the Chinese began to employ local gangsters in Central America to control drug, gun and child trafficking. As a DEA agent told me nearly five years ago, the Chinese found it more efficient to set up an "Air America" type of operation. In doing so, the Chinese were able to expand their reach by using local thugs. The drug cartel wars in places like Mexico is an outgrowth of the fighting for local control by the cartels. However, the Chinese are sitting at the head of the table and letting nature take its course. As trafficking of all kinds began to make its way into the United States, the Chinese, through employing groups like the Sinoloa Cartel, were able to maintain plausible deniability.

The proof for this unholy alliance is in evidence in the CALEXIT movement which is designed to remove California from the United States and operate as a protectorate under the United Nations. Such a move would devastate the economy of the United States. Contained in the membership of CALEXIT are the Chinese and every drug cartel operating within California. This is not a spurious relationship. When we talk about the Sinoloa drug cartel controlling drug and sex trafficking operating out of Humboldt County, we are talking about Chinese control of the process. Remember, the Bank of China is involved in CALEXIT. This is indeed the new business model. I dare anyone to watch the five-part documentary, Murder Mountain, and be able to not state that the cartels control the Sheriff and the local politicians of that county. The coverage afforded to the murder of Garrett Rodriguez is the primary exhibit in this new model for crime. I would also dare anyone to state that Senator Dianne Feinstein's Chinese spy on her staff was a coincidence. Of course it wasn't but the MSM simply swept this criminality under the rug. Another issue that is no coincidence has to do with Feinstein's husband, Richard Blum, buying up distressed California farm land and selling it to communist chinese buyers for pennies on the dollar as the Chinese ship California agriculture to China. This is how a senator begins her service as a millionaire and will leave office as a billionaire.

Conclusion

This introductory analysis of the cartel takeover of local communities, is merely the opening act. In the next part in this series, we will clearly expose how the cartels have compromised American post-secondary education. Also, cartel-related candidates are running for office as Republicans. For this new part, we will draw upon the extensive research of Marilyn Rupar.

Indications of living under a narco-run corrupt government, if they allow this to continue much longer.

anti-slide

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

Deliberate Re-Sagination.

Thats true, they re-named it to Agenda 2030 but its the same damn agenda as always… just like they re-name gun confiscation to "gun control" … same thing, different name.

White people: same thing, different national origins.

Fuck yourself.

No, its true, it is the same UN Agenda, they just renamed it… just like the "Green New Deal" = Agenda 21. Same goals.

Agenda 21 goes by many different terms now, "Sustainable Development", "Agenda 2030", "Green New Deal", "Comprehensive Climate Change Plan", "Climate Treaty", "Post-industrialization", its really all the same goals if you look into all of it.

The most ironic thing of all is even though China and Russia CLAIM to be a part of this UN agenda, they actually are completely exempt for these "reforms", and China even told the UN they don't plan on actually DE-industrializing their nation…. they just expect US to deal with all of these bullshit third world goals. And the UN doesn't care as long as the Western world obeys these treaties…. one could only wonder why….

Look, I can look at random links and double down on memes, too!

"Where Agenda 21 was conveyed as a focus primarily on the environment, Agenda 2030 is the foundation for governing the entire planet, a global society and in their own words “Transforming our world.”"
constitutionpartyofwisconsin.com/2018/09/01/agenda-2030-road-map-for-agenda-21/

Golly, I'm so much wiser now.

Well OK, they may have some new updated requirements today but the end goals are still the same overall. Its all about population control.

Huh, interesting. The goals of the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion don't change, but we've had Communism, Nazism, Globalism, Zionism, Trumpism all under those same goals.

Does it not matter that time passes and new people fill roles, that ideologies are born and die, systems run themselves into the ground and the world moves on, despite goals remaining the same?

Now think of survival. Survival is everyone's goal. Why should someone say the cartels are taking over local American communities when the people in the cartels are only trying to survive? Strategies change, lenses change. Goals don't. So what's the difference?

That may be true, as far as the cartels just doing what they can to survive. The fact is they are dangerous and contribute to further destabilizing the nation, this is also deliberate (not so much the cartels planning this, but Western governments and politicians ALLOWING this to happen when it could easily be stopped). Thats why I'm calling them out, it is deliberate destabilization and I know they know it is.

The cartels are destabilizing "the nation" (which one?) more than consecutive US governments? You're simply not being true to your earlier statement, or those of others in this thread, that only the goals matter. The US government must be letting them in because they share a goal with the cartels.

Maybe you're the one who calls this "destabilization" and "dangerous" because you're the actual terrorist in that you want to intervene between the government and the cartels and spoil their partnership.

Oh, also…"calling them out". Okay, why? Is it a dogwhistle to our fellow terrorists? It certainly isn't going to wield moral force against the two partners. It's a waste of time, really.

your*
I am definitely not someone who shares this viewpoint with you. No human is illegal, and you can't be right if you don't survive.

Well take note the recent FBI arrest of someone who was simply HELPING the Border Patrol catch illegals flood into the country. Why do you really think they went after that dude, its NOT because of guns I can assure you. Its because they were ordered by corrupt entities to stop good patriots from protecting our borders.

I try and imagine that I'm badly addicted to the internet because I have nothing else to spend my time caring about, and then getting pulled into this airing of grievances and being summarily pushed down and down until I'm in the bowels of the fucking internet, contained, irrelevant and silenced, effectively a eunuch. And you think from your viewpoint you're going to do what? Commune with others? Blow off steam? Find love? You're sick.

Unjust laws must still be obeyed. That's the rule.

There is no moral force without the Church. The only weapon you have against your enemy is technology. Whingeing perverts gathering in mass to protest their iPhones and social media is preposterous.

it's not like they are ninja masters of unarmed combat and stealth. churchie ninja assassins would be a funny anime.

I'm addicted to news, REAL NEWS, "real" as in reality. The issues we face. I like finding out whats going on, I may not like these sinister agendas but I like posting reports about them and letting others think about this kind of stuff. We live in a crazy world.

thank you for the road map for if i need drugs.

Attached: 0004394411_10.jpg (1087x714, 130.98K)

There is no "we" in the US. None at all. The issues we face are individual. You don't face what I face, and I would kill myself before I stepped into your 2 week old underwear.

You're nothing but a signal repeater for the lunatic fringe. You've never once posted a primary source document or given actual analysis of any sensational headline you've posted. It's like (sac) or whomever intimated this week: you're a follower who takes what some other person says as fact and then belittles and niggles everyone with it gasming that "there are problems," as if we didn't know that already.

Fine, lots of people do this. But many of them know the difference between someone who is involved, evolved, and credible on a topic. You post anything that scares you into thinking the sky is falling, you fucking Chicken Little shitbag nigger. People are tired of your stupidity.

OK, but I shower almost every day. I don't stay on here all day long either, I do take breaks and usually get offline around afternoon. Today I'll admit I did not shower, so thank you for reminding me, I'll do that as soon as I get off today.

I only post whats going on, and I'm well prepared for SHTF if it happens. There is no reason to hate me for anything, I don't mean anyone harm, try not shooting the messenger because thats all I am, a messenger.

I've heard it all before. Everything you're going to say. You have given me predictive powers.

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-10.48.34.jpg (1536x2048, 584.99K)

Oops! Wrong Herb!
Have some Sage.

Have some pepper instead of sage.

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

and if anything, it sounds like a good thing

easier to get drugs…..

P.S. you're a fucking alcoholic

nobody pays any attention to your threads. we just use them as convenient makeshift litterboxes

I would much rather deal with drug cartel members than an old bum outside of a liquor store, telling me the world is about to end

Attached: casaolivieraseventhavesouth.jpg (2966x708, 626.78K)

at least drugs are COOL, unlike your alcoholism

At the age of 15 I got hired as a doorman at a nightclub. By the age of 16 I had heard every goddamn drunk fucking story on Earth. By the age of 17 I hated alcoholics. By the age of 18 I would have rather eaten a pile of dogshit then had to deal with another fucking alcoholic idiot….

But I continued to do drugs until I was 53 years old

That should tell you something
Alcohol is the stupidest fucking drug on Earth
And only the lowest common denominator prefer it as their drug of choice

as if YOU'RE 'stable'

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-03.42.52.jpg (1314x879, 162.37K)

The Difference Between YOU and DRUGS:

People like drugs

This motel room is the shit. Fuck you

Attached: 936b96c3085aa1eef4be33ac9c19ed1f2afc52d478dfc671ba9fd97c9c17f199.jpg (2048x1536, 137.24K)

Cry me a fucking river already. Jesus Christ its just a news report. Don't like news? Then leave the damn news board already. I'm considering taking getting off soon so go ahead and throw some fit on another thread if you want. Until then, enjoy REAL NEWS.

1) I'm not a hobo, I'm middle class. Maybe lower middle class, but still not poor either.
2) I'm an alcoholic but I've been one most of my life, started drinking when I was a teenager. Even when I worked I'd still party at night, drinking and even worse than that at times!
3) I'm not a slob like you think. My home is actually very clean, although its filled up with stockpiles of valuable assets. I'll admit some rooms are hard to get around in.
4) I'm proud of who I am, I'm not some hobo drunk slob! I drink with CLASS!! Premium whiskey, scotch!!! I've bought $200 bottles before I'll have you know!! 20 year aged shit! CLASS.

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-03.42.52.jpg (1314x879, 162.37K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-07.56.42.gif (640x426, 974.25K)

Oh yah, #5, I'm not a Wino. I don't drink like you think I do, only sometimes do I drink to get smashed, but not always. Sometimes I just have a few shots and leave it at that (thats when I'm paying top dollar for some high class scotch). And guess what? I love drinking. Some of the best and worse times in my life was when I was drinking. Some of the most fucked up shit I have done, both stupid and exciting, was when I was drinking. When I was making out with girls in the back of my thunderbird, most of the time we were drinking. When I used to go to country and rock concerts with my buddies, most of the time we drank. Before and sometime after I first got married, I was a drunk and my wife accepted me anyways, regardless. When I was in school, sometimes I used to sneak alcohol inside a a flask, save a used milk carton in my locker, pour the whiskey inside the milk carton and drank it walking down the hall to the cafeteria. Most of my life I was a drinker, and only ONCE I gave up drinking cold turkey (because I was on probation)…. and after that I kept drinking and drinking…. I never stopped… I will never stop…. its who I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weed is for losers. Premium scotch is for winners, if you can handle being a drunk as well as an outstanding citizen at the same time.

so in other words, you're just an old drunk

Premium Scotch is for winners

Attached: drunk-old-man-B0B9MD.jpg (1300x956, 128.76K)

the ONLY time alcohol was cool

Attached: HsJfZoPL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.67K)

Premium Scotch is for winners

Attached: 4132343214_dba0576f46_b.jpg (1023x685, 143.1K)

What’s good scotch? Only ever had glenfiddich.

Then you haven't lived yet, I'd recommend the following: Highland Park, Glenrothes, Laphroaig, Bowmore, Scapa and Balvenie. Try some of those.

Glenfiddich is highly overrated, although I will say the 14 year aged special edition was very good, I drank more than half a bottle of that in one sitting.

Johnny, why are you so scared of this information? Why is it when I push this one topic, your head explodes?

Dude right now I'm just convincing Jillian into getting into bed naked with me and watching livePD for 3 hours

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24-21-45-21.png (1080x2160, 1.59M)

Its that toxic Ambien thats screwing your brain up then. Good luck though.

You're doing it all wrong. Tell her you'll give her some curcumin and cod liver oil if she comes to bed with you to watch The Ropers.

You know how many of those communities would be saved if we stopped the war on drugs and allowed for regulated home brewed destitution?

All of them.

*distribution

All of the angry sagers and haters are basically in on this plan or just apathetic sheeple. Keep up the good work killcen. I like these threads.

Attached: fuckingspics.jpg (225x225, 3.67K)

If you think they are not seeking to infiltrate all ends you are a retard.

Ahahahahahaha. You are an idiot, why would a gov with vested interest in the lobby profits allow for people to grow their own shit and cut into the lobby profits?

Have you seen any pookas,(sac)/shrillcen/?

Attached: killcen and harvey dikart.png (412x344, 220.72K)

At first I thought they were disinfo ops…. later on as time went by over the years I thought they were just stupid and didn't care about the truth… but now I have come to realize its actually a mix. Some of them are hired to spread disinfo (Superman dude, Johnny Neptune was hired by Jim too)…. and then there are some others who just don't care, and a few who are literally retarded.

What I do is nowhere near perfect, but I do try to contribute the very best I can.

noew that's just ray-ciss

99.999% chance this post was made by Killcen.
Also, Sage.

I'm surprised myself to say it was not me. I honestly thought everyone hated my fucking guts here.

Well, I might not be everyone, but at least I do.

And even for those that still hate my guts all I got to say is I still love all you assholes no matter what. Tough love, just like my family had to deal with over the years by my drunken degenerate self.

Who loves ya?

Attached: Kojak.jpg (620x436, 76.98K)

Yeah, and it’s not agape either. It’s eros.

So do kids when you take away their candy and give them a beating for not adjusting to reality or behaving. But thats doesn't mean daddy doesn't love them, it just means daddy wants to correct and better them. No hard feelings.