Brit/pol/ #2241: Comfy Edition

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

BREXIT

Brexit News for Monday 21 May
Boris Johnson warns May: we want a deal with the EU, not a customs backstop
brexitcentral.com/today/brexit-news-monday-21-may/

'You're having a laugh!' Farage SAVAGES caller who says Britain should have JOINED euro
express.co.uk/news/uk/962833/Brexit-news-Nigel-Farage-savages-caller-euro-Italy-European-Union

'They're trying to stop Brexit' Douglas Carswell SHAMES political elite in FURIOUS rant
express.co.uk/news/uk/962832/Brexit-news-UK-EU-Theresa-May-European-Union-Douglas-Carswell

Johnson plays down Brexit betrayal fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44194785

BRITAIN

Labour MP Emma Dent Coad demands ‘jingoistic’ National Anthem is scrapped
thesun.co.uk/news/6335247/labour-mp-emma-dent-coad-demands-jingoistic-national-anthem-is-scrapped-hours-after-meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-tied-the-knot/

‘Abolish the monarchy!’ SNP MP urges UK to get rid of the monarchy day after Royal Wedding
express.co.uk/news/uk/962588/royal-wedding-abolish-monarchy-republic-the-queen-royal-family

New nationwide timetable sees many trains cancelled
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750547/Rail-chaos-strikes-day-new-nationwide-timetable.html

UK has NOT renewed Roman Abramovich's visa as Britain's relations with Russia reach new low following poisoning of spy Sergei Skripal
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750279/UK-NOT-renewed-Roman-Abramovichs-visa.html

Tories to boost appeal with discount card for Nando’s
thetimes.co.uk/article/tories-to-boost-appeal-with-discount-card-for-nandos-pc8p0v8wn

GLOBAL

Mainstream media lose their marbles over Italy's new anti-establishment coaliton
westmonster.com/mainstream-media-lose-their-marbles-over-italys-new-anti-establishment-coaliton/

Thousands of German bikers head to Berlin to protest against Merkel in show of patriotism
voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/thousands-of-german-bikers-head-to-berlin-to-protest-against-merkel-in-show-of-patriotism/

Russian-led forces mount 55 attacks on Ukraine army in Donbas in past day
unian.info/war/10124090-jfo-russian-led-forces-mount-55-attacks-on-ukraine-army-in-donbas-in-past-day.html

United Nations Migration Agency Director-General William Lacy Swing has issued a barely concealed attack on the U.S. President, claimed mass migration is in the “national interest”, and that concerns about migrants are based on “false stereotypes and unfounded fear”
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/20/un-migration-boss-attacks-trump-mass-migration-national-interest/

How Hungary's border fence deals with it's migrant problem
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-20/hungarys-unique-solution-soros-strategy

Methodist Pastor Says Caring About Unborn Babies Who Die in Abortions is “Idolatry”
lifenews.com/2015/05/18/methodist-pastor-says-caring-about-unborn-babies-who-die-in-abortions-is-idolatry/

Italy Campaign: Abortion Is ‘Number One Cause of Femicide in the World’
breitbart.com/national-security/2018/05/14/italy-campaign-abortion-number-one-cause-femicide-world/

Attached: Bamburgh,-Northumberland.jpg (183.49 KB, 945x709)
Attached: meadow.jpg (276.49 KB, 1200x675)
Attached: tree.jpg (365.97 KB, 1200x900)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-debunked-escaped-south-america-skull-fragment-woman-teeth-jawbone-scientific-study-a8360356.html
bustle.com/p/ive-paid-18000-to-a-24000-student-loan-i-still-owe-24000-9000788
nytimes.com/2014/03/01/opinion/sunday/what-you-learn-in-your-40s.html
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/21/muslim-parents-complain-children-exempt-exams-during-ramadan/
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/21/german-residence-migrant-victim-violence/
twitter.com/LSpyropoulou/status/998519636013535232
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://lavdn.lavoixdunord.fr/380510/article/2018-05-21/un-migrant-gravement-blesse-par-balle-grande-synthe
standard.co.uk/news/crime/meghan-markles-nephew-sparks-police-probe-after-taking-knife-into-london-nightclub-and-blaming-a3844196.html
msn.com/en-us/news/other/cougar-attacks-mountain-bikers-near-seattle-killing-one-and-injuring-another/ar-AAxyXcc
i.redd.it/p4k28nhdf3z01.jpg
twitter.com/kaleidoscopeken/status/998098804107874304
royal.uk/sites/default/files/media/order_of_service.pdf
courtnewsuk.co.uk/former-diplomat-denies-murdering-the-gay-rights-campaigner-next-door/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5753201/Nandos-rejects-idea-handing-Tory-members-discount-cards.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5752463/Meghan-Markle-welcomed-Royal-Family-Britains-Obama-moment.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5753673/Meghan-Harry-release-official-photos-UK-royal-wedding.html
benitalitt.com/clients
thejgsi.org/?modals=darren-litt-former-ceo-of-golive-mobile
mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/why-doesnt-mcdonalds-offer-halal-food.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#United_States_of_America
mumsnet.com/Talk/sex/3238376-partner-gone-off-sex-whilst-i-m-pregnant
twitter.com/AFP/status/998573629326716928
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/998587094061764609
zigforums.com/thread/11591082/politics
westmonster.com/may-incompetence-deliberate-ploy-to-keep-uk-tied-to-eu-says-tory-donor/
mumsnet.com/Talk/sex/3003056-He-wants-a-strap-on
yahoo.com/news/jessica-mulroney-202730282.html
kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/three-admit-car-park-gang-rape-183356/
warhammeradventures.com/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rzvq2/a-house-in-bayswater
liberalismismoralsyphilisblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/a-pair-of-blue-eyes-book-impressions/
tamworth.gov.uk/face-tamworth’s-new-warrior-queen-sculpture-revealed
twitter.com/americamag/status/998600088141352960
americamagazine.org/faith/2018/05/21/lgbt-community-cheers-pope-francis-god-made-you-remark
youtu.be/uQvig0KvUaE?t=6m9s
archive.li/CyJJ9
web.archive.org/web/20151011205155/http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/the-truth-about-the-so-called-british-royal-family-they-are-all-jews/

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

good lad

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Goo' la'

David Phillips
David Phillips

ta' lad

t'' la'

Attached: DLQLK9MUIAAzpjL.jpg (91.11 KB, 732x635)

Jace Price
Jace Price

h

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Attached: Levitating-Cameron.jpg (26.28 KB, 352x538)

William Hughes
William Hughes

Attached: 3130ad7284ddec9fe9612da60efae5e855dc6102ea7cd01e784930c4e91546eb.jpg (265.98 KB, 938x771)

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

GOOD LADS

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

Attached: 1526836476058.jpg (15.26 KB, 480x480)

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

I've got a foolproof plan to pass tomorrow's exam that involves playing vidya all day.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Adolf Hitler really is dead, according to science
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/adolf-hitler-debunked-escaped-south-america-skull-fragment-woman-teeth-jawbone-scientific-study-a8360356.html

Attached: 3.png (5.5 KB, 211x239)

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

is it possible to mince while floating

David Peterson
David Peterson

he was in his 50's in the 1940's so no shit

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

The proof is before your eyes

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

What's the exam about?

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

<

smh I was going to study today but everywhere's shut

Attached: dunna.jpg (71.47 KB, 700x496)

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

I've Paid $18,000 To A $24,000 Student Loan, & I Still Owe $24,000
bustle.com/p/ive-paid-18000-to-a-24000-student-loan-i-still-owe-24000-9000788
Are these mongs only just cottoning on that it's a con.

Attached: work-education.jpg (50.48 KB, 460x460)

David Thomas
David Thomas

The most riveting of all subjects lad, the law of easements and covenants

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

covenants
good lad, I approve

Attached: fd7d89da4cd88192dee3dbd328e0f6f6248334dd82c25db03f1740113cd7aad1.jpg (42.23 KB, 397x302)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

full paper attached
It's just a short Letter to the Editor.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

The Jewish scheme is so obvious, but who do they blame?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

This reminds me that I must call my solicitor.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

house viewings today
can't enjoy sun
smh

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Anyone have kindle e-books?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (159.64 KB, 500x483)

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Trouble, lad?

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Attached: A984F7C3-24A2-4842-9519-BB1ECCF70B10.jpeg (717.65 KB, 1575x2100)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Justice and tragedy tbh smh

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

vev

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

SOW THE WIND
REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Attached: women-(11).png (1.03 MB, 1956x886)

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

tbqh mummyposters would do well to read that article

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

anyone being single at 40

Attached: feel.jpg (84.56 KB, 883x990)

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Got an exam on Ovid in 2 hours tbh. Revising more is pointless so Im just going to listen to Bowden.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

anglo niggers, don't you realize brexit will never happen? (((They))) are just buying time, support is falling because of the the economic impact and old people won't be around for the next vote.

Attached: 930294.jpg (208.23 KB, 2048x1706)

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

nytimes.com/2014/03/01/opinion/sunday/what-you-learn-in-your-40s.html
By Pamela Druckerman Feb. 28, 2014
It turns out that I wasn’t supposed to spend my 20s frantically looking for a husband; I should have been building my career and enjoying my last gasp of freedom.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

yeah, fairly decent value for money since you can get pdfs for free

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

(((They))) won't be around either.

Attached: Bowden-laugh.webm (791.82 KB, 480x272)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

I prefer getting physical copies of books tbh, I've always found e-books to have distractions.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

being this naive

face it, younger generations are cucked and can't be saved.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

This modern idea of a 'career' is fucking invidious.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

I'd agree but I haven't tried kindle yet and I don't have much space. I think it could get me more excited for books as well and I can buy it when I feel like it and not wait for shipping etc. Also cheaper.

What distractions, lad?

Where do you get these pdfs? Are they just books you get… illegally? smh

What kindle do you have, lad?

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

What on earth is wrong with modern women? Of all the periods in time to want to work the modern era is the worst choice.
If I were them I'd be happy to be a housewife with few concerns rather than the soulless commute to and from a soulless corporate office job.

Attached: serf-v-wagecuck.jpg (56.16 KB, 600x456)
Attached: chad-peasant.jpg (251.18 KB, 2048x916)

William Ward
William Ward

The propaganda is strong. YOU ARE FUCKED.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (229.09 KB, 503x549)

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

Kindle is definitely convenient, but as with any tech it can become a distraction. A physical copy of a book you can't have notifications pop up.
Going to the pub with my phone off and a book is peak comfy tbh

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Its not even their politics, but the fact that they have been mentally and psychologically compromised by the constant and unremitting use of technology.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

But that works both ways, they can either go full instagram normie, or towards us, and from what I've seen personally of gen z they are turning out alright.

Attached: peasant.jpg (196.7 KB, 960x895)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

I hope I won't end up using the internet on it smh

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

me too lad but some books are fucking difficult to get irl, and I don't want to have to spend loads buying them, I read fast anyway. I do raid my parents library every time I visit though

What kindle do you have, lad?
the cheapest option they had, just pure black and white. Excellent battery life on it though
yeah there's plenty of websits out there for fiction and nonfiction

A physical copy of a book you can't have notifications pop up
smh I never have any notifications on mine, I keep it on airplane mode and transfer books with the USB

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Literally ALL women have to do to live a comfortable life is not get fat and not be too slutty, yet they still fail.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

some books are fucking difficult to get irl
iktfl, but you can trawl through eBay and find some quality auctions, charity shops can also have some good deals.
Pics related, got a lovely copy of St Augustine's Confessions with gilded pages on eBay, immaculate condition, only cost a fiver.

Turning notifs off can work but I find myself drifting towards using the 'net whenever the option is available tbh, completely cutting myself off from it is the best way to go.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

conveyancing

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

A very pretty woman in her mid-forties says she used to get bumped up to business class on flights, just by flirting with the fellow behind the check-in counter. She didn’t even have to plan vacations; men would invite her to travel in their yachts. In the recent years, however, the upgrades and invitations have ceased. She still flirts with the check-in guy, but without results. I sense she walks around feeling like she’s missing a limb.
I don’t want to spend the rest of my life pining to look 30 again. It’s anti feminist and futile.
This article is great tragicomedy.

Attached: 7757DA9D-B4CA-47D5-BE3C-155C06AB4C91.jpeg (2.56 MB, 3924x2635)
Attached: 2F1FBBFF-EE12-4713-9B7B-777D79C65726.jpeg (2.96 MB, 3983x2589)

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Remember this trainwreck of a parody?

Attached: women-bbc.mp4 (7.98 MB, 640x360)

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Thanks for this lad.
What did they fucking expect? All their cries for equality they failed to realise that they are not men, they have an expiry date on their value.
Men age like wine, women age like milk.

Attached: 5aao.jpg (27.16 KB, 491x488)

Chase Perez
Chase Perez

fucking hell

Attached: aus-education.mp4 (708.26 KB, 318x180)

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

when reading basic bitch normie comments is actually cathartic
The cracks are really starting to show.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

that aussie accent
Ever been repulsed and aroused at the same time?

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

fugg forgot pics

Attached: d1.png (1.11 MB, 968x1080)
Attached: d2.png (1.56 MB, 1537x1008)

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

UK has NOT renewed Roman Abramovich's visa as Britain's relations with Russia reach new low following poisoning of spy Sergei Skripal

London's Dirty Russian Money
TL;DW

America sanctioned the USSR in the 50's. Since that time dirty Russian money has flooded into the UK to the tune of trillions which was the only way the City of London was able to be reseated as a world financial hub and regain prosperity
Houses are sold for incredible sums in London and around Britain to basically launder money, meaning that houses worth £6 million are often sold for £25 million plus ( this of course has a knock on effect )
Money is also spent/laundered through private education - the biggest clients being the sons and daughters of the Russians and Chinese, including Hong Kong Chinese
Yachts, planes and cars are bought at inflated prices. The UK government gives massive tax breaks to people who buy private jets BUT more importantly they also give the owners a document allowing the owners to fly around European airspace undisturbed by customs
Most of the buyers are Russian

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

looks tasty lad

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

It’s anti feminist and futile.
Flirting for better classes on planes is also this. They can't even be consistent in their own articles. Fucking hell.

Samuel King
Samuel King

Why are you reading a muslamic book, lad

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

one of my best cops tbqh lad, looks great on the shelf n'all
Normally used books on auction can be hit and miss, but other than a kink in one page it's in perfect condition, was dead chuffed when it arrived.

Attached: d3.png (3.7 MB, 2943x1185)

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Attached: westie.png (240.5 KB, 500x497)

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

Have you ever tried to fool a peasant? It's much easier to fool an intellectual.

- Peter Hitchens

We need to push the based peasant memi further tbh.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

bit early in the day lad

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

a book written before Muhammad was even born is Islamic

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

it was a dumb joke that made no sense pls no bully nooo

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

live by the banter, die by the banter

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Poor save, let the bullying commence.

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

It'd be rather easy to memi n'all actually, there's not a person alive who'd turn their nose up at having a third of the year off.
The only real challenge is the "hurr hurr you want to catch the plague" 'rebuttals', but we've modern medicine, we're not going to throw that away.
Localist serfdom would be rather appealing to many.

I've seen it in action regarding houses, worked a job on the opening of a new set of modern apartments in Victoria, priced £2.5m-£30m, and none of them being used. The foreigners buy the property rather than putting their money in the bank, the gov't makes a profit off of it to try and deal with our ridiculous debt.
The apartments were really shoddy quality, but that's not why they were buying them, the location is profitable and the properties will only go up in value despite being built like a house of sticks.
The gov't will keep allowing these expensive, useless properties to be built as it encourages foreign investment, the properties will never be used and will end up being a waste of space but who cares when your pockets are now lined with gold amirite.
God I hope there's a massive crash in the next few years that causes all foreign investors to pull out and the gov't to shit itself.

I think he was talking about the pattern, it was pretty dumb tbh

Attached: serf.jpg (227.56 KB, 1200x983)
Attached: peasant.jpg (97.24 KB, 641x558)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Roman citizens had around 150 days of holiday a year as well

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Australian education is full of swedentier cucks tbh

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

Nowadays you're lucky to get 20 days of holiday.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

gen z is odd

Attached: gen-z.mp4 (7.68 MB, 720x1280)

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

what happened to the concept of Roman citizenship after Gothic invasions?
did the Huns reduce everyone to slaves or what? its a bit of a mystery how people went from free citizen to landed serf
or was it the slave farmers that became serfs?

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

thats the Halo theme tune

Noah White
Noah White

I know it is lad.

Attached: gen-z-halo-(1).mp4 (750.78 KB, 360x640)

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

no idea lad, probably slaves -> serfs, citizens as well, or killed, or went East. For every citizen there were 5 slaves

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

why a medieval peasant got more vacation time than you
Agriculture, is it that hard for normies to understand?

John King
John King

tfw you just want to have a shit

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

that mocking laughter

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

umm but we need the baste migrants to pick the fields

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Lad stop posting that article, it doesn't mention the Black Death happened

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

women will never understand male relations

Attached: vidya.png (458.64 KB, 632x596)
Attached: DdIjTNjWAAAKB3v.jpg (82.95 KB, 568x768)

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

GCHQ run reverse search on ebay platform to find out who bought that and when LAD

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

smh i like that one better
thots open door to boys room
gregorian chant emanates menacingly

yeah the turmoil of the 4th-6th century in the West was bad
maybe it only comes every 1600 years, this total societal collapse into anarchy with only remnants of superpowers and city states weathering the storm

David Brown
David Brown

I renewed my book loicence, who gives a toss.

Attached: ツ.png (105.77 KB, 683x470)

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

people who brought this item have also brought:
workman's ball-peen hammer
maid's dress (size XL)
Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love (Vinyl)
6 pack 1L Smirnoff Vodka

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

tfw no lads to chant with

Attached: 0399.jpg (86.26 KB, 600x600)

Eli Green
Eli Green

Remember when SA found that mug seller on ebay and told us all to buy them? Remember how it turned out he didn't buy any?

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Smirnoff
I seriously hope no lads here drink this piss.

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

no-one forced you to ;^]

Attached: 1610.png (121.91 KB, 461x490)

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

smh I have a suspicion some probably do, give me my Wibo anytime

Dominic White
Dominic White

it's Alevel study leave
Watch it you little twats. Stop pretending you have uni exams and go revise

Attached: sort-yourself-out.png (106.26 KB, 375x736)

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

can't stand vodka tbh
if I drink vodka I better goddamn well be squatting in a hole in Ukraine vaping through a gas mask

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

since it's another normie memi day/week/month

What's the best sandwich, lads.

Attached: bnn.png (364.06 KB, 637x559)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

that or drinking with slav lads and seeing who can hold their own better

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

God I hope there's a massive crash in the next few years that causes all foreign investors to pull out and the gov't to shit itself.
The point is they are laundering money. through it, selling and reselling, all the while inflating housing costs for everyone and, as you say, the government continues to line their pockets. Right now May has upped the anti Russia rhetoric because the Tories have received millions from (((Russian))) donors
A crash only affects people like us not them. It will not cause foreign money to pull out or the government to shit itself, indeed even more (((foreign investors))) will pile in after a crash and snap more debt and property up and reinflate the market and profit even more
The government allows the foreign investment on the orders of the (((City of London)))
The kikes have engineered it so if one card is pulled the whole house comes tumbling down
It's going to be very difficult to reverse. Some chap called Hitler tried it, I believe

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

but lad we don't drink Smirnoff, that's mainly for the export market

Attached: drink2.png (1.36 MB, 1440x900)

Charles White
Charles White

tuna with salt and vinegar crisps on top

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

This new DP lass is delicious

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

What's the best sandwich
bread, meat, bread

Jacob King
Jacob King

Radically distributed mesh nets are probably never gonna work, because people expire of compassion burnout. But Europe is rich and the EU satraps know perfectly well that GAFAM and BAT want to reduce them to the abject state of Brazil. They’re not Brazil. Not yet, anyway.
wew

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

Still prefer Neil

Attached: NEIL.png (203.42 KB, 311x401)

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

I wasn't talking about smirnoff that time lad, I meant vodka in general.

indeed even more (((foreign investors))) will pile in after a crash and snap more debt and property up and reinflate the market and profit even more
Damn it how do we crash it with no survivors tbh

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

good goy Andrew 'cuck' Neil
Whenever Jews get killed he goes on a long rant on This Week's opening, but after the recent Gaza events he had no rant

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

top kek
topgclgbtihqagent.jpg
It's 90% sugar and water

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Neils Kosher

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

prefers cuck boomer jock who thinks Jews are saints and is paid by the City of London to keep polishing their testicles on air so they don't ruin Britain again

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

fried egg + bacon + BBQ sauce

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

I think they're just laughing tbh

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

tbh
toasted bread, bacon and HP sauce
try it lads, you wont regret it

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

sure they are lad

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

very nice
heres an orthodox one

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Muslim Parents Complain Their Children Should Be Exempt from Exams During Ramadan
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/21/muslim-parents-complain-children-exempt-exams-during-ramadan/

they sure do integrate and assimilate well don't they

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

hmm its almost like they've only moved here to scrounge off social services, prey on the native population and breed like rats in their ghettos

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

ta lad

and yet we can't have Lent, I usually have exams all the way through it

Attached: 26dc277a8702fa5d0d6c087ecbbc3f22474bf23257d291e560c5d1cc787c0e35.webm (2.47 MB, 640x360)

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Muslim Parents Complain Their Children Should Be Exempt from Exams

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

German State Gives Residence Rights to Migrant ‘Victims of Right Wing Violence’
Thuringia’s migration ministry has announced that from June 1, illegal immigrants who fall victim to “right-wing violence” in the German state will be given residence permits on “humanitarian” grounds.
breitbart.com/london/2018/05/21/german-residence-migrant-victim-violence/

Will (((they))) give residence permits to dead bodies?

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

isnt the traditional Lent diet bread and sardines for dinner and fasting with water for the rest of the day?

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Depends on denomination, iirc it's only the orthos that do a proper Lenten fast anymore.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Absolutely BTFO
twitter.com/LSpyropoulou/status/998519636013535232

Attached: Stranded-in-a-NATO-country-abandoned-by-NATO.PNG (42.74 KB, 700x495)
Attached: NATO-lie.PNG (75.84 KB, 687x584)
Attached: fuck-off-Masood.PNG (115.54 KB, 321x375)

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

Pull the same shit every year until one year it will work
If you bully migrants we will give them a residence permit
If you don't bully them, we will give them a residence permit
Checkmate raycissss

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Cor thank God we're leaving the EU eh :^)

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Leaving EU postponed to 2035 becuz raycism

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Attached: church-militant.webm (6.95 MB, 800x450)

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

tfw no

Attached: christian-ninja-force.webm (7.93 MB, 480x270)

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Migrant shot in Calais
Iraqi migrant arrested for child rape and attempted murder in Calais
We need to bring this poor suffering migrant here asap
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://lavdn.lavoixdunord.fr/380510/article/2018-05-21/un-migrant-gravement-blesse-par-balle-grande-synthe

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

smh if only the majority of practicing christians in the developed world werent such cucks

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Attached: Ddrk.jpg (209.51 KB, 1076x1314)
Attached: ddrl.jpg (132.4 KB, 947x614)

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

BLT

No, really

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

[screams in weeaboo]

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

tfw no medieval lads to get drunk and sing bawdy latin songs with

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

tuna + mayo sandwich
yum

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

NAAAARGH

smh I knew it would be In Taberna Quando Sumus without opening it, good lad

Attached: 1521994372187.png (657.71 KB, 700x700)

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I see you are a fellow man of culture

Attached: medieval-party.jpg (275.07 KB, 868x732)

Chase Clark
Chase Clark

iktfl

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

who invited the lombard, smh

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

tbh

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

t
b
h

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Attached: 1518591588738.png (54.67 KB, 480x406)

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

no lads to neck pints and sing sea shanties with

Attached: barrett's-privateers.webm (7.99 MB, 474x360)

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

tfw no Anglo-Saxons to trade with

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (321.64 KB, 525x300)

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

I hate this post tbqhwy lad
you lot were literally the ISIS of your day

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

westernized shitskin suburb asian
BASED

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

tfw no Celtic waifu to capture then settle down with.

Attached: 1526817016561.jpg (6.43 KB, 255x176)

Robert Nguyen
Robert Nguyen

That character was voiced by (((Steven Blum))) who also voiced Captain Foley and Tank Dempsey in CoD

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

taigperium tbh

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

R.I.P

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

genetically the taigs are no dissimilar from the rest of the insular celts

Luis King
Luis King

sells white girls to shitskins

Attached: 624246174001-5468210353001-5468197931001-vs.jpg (41.03 KB, 1280x720)

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

sausage and egg toast sandwich tbh

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

thats so weird lmao

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Black pudding barm cake

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

IT BEGINS
standard.co.uk/news/crime/meghan-markles-nephew-sparks-police-probe-after-taking-knife-into-london-nightclub-and-blaming-a3844196.html

Attached: A-Markle-wog.PNG (429.83 KB, 662x490)
Attached: 56%-Markle.PNG (1.34 MB, 1122x630)
Attached: Markle-wog-cousin.PNG (1.3 MB, 1121x576)
Attached: muh-Trump-Markle.PNG (949.84 KB, 1116x575)
Attached: Markle-knife.PNG (991.97 KB, 1118x573)

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

Bacchus

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

oh ffs
must be nice being a nigger and now related to royalty
gets a jail outta free card for all his nigger shit

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Dooley, a legal US cannabis farmer, had been out celebrating the wedding with his girlfriend, older brother TJ, 26, and mum Tracey.

It all fits. He ran off as well

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

a legal US cannabis farmer
you couldn't make this up

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

mans got green

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Nest headline
Tyler Dooley to start organic cannabis farm at Highgrove so lonely Charlie can talk to the plants before they are cropped and sold exclusively under his Duchy of Cornwall brand at selected Waitrose stores

David Gomez
David Gomez

AYYYY YO LMAO WEED NIGGER I GOT THAT GREEN NIGGA

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Buckingham Hash

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

The Royal Mint
Anglo-Afghan Kush

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

If they don't get her in the back of a Merc driven by a pissed up Frog asap it's curtains for the Royals
You can't just marry into demonic black ghetto families
LEL

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

why has this century gone so fucking pear shaped

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

rate my oc

Attached: tunnel.jpg (96.73 KB, 331x727)

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Cougar Attacks Mountain Bikers Near Seattle, Killing One and Injuring Another
msn.com/en-us/news/other/cougar-attacks-mountain-bikers-near-seattle-killing-one-and-injuring-another/ar-AAxyXcc

user I think you need to end things

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

get the tunnel
does he keep a spare tunnel in the shed

Attached: sharpe.jpg (147.77 KB, 874x1279)

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Cougar
Immediately thinking of the lad with the cougar gf

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

yanks going innawoods without a gun
They did this too themselves, they got what they deserved.

Attached: 79).png (152.64 KB, 554x439)

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (398.35 KB, 474x355)

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

because were are, in my belief, imminently approaching the apocalypse

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

being savaged by a milf
jesus christ how horrifying

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

get her to crawl into the tunnel
run it over with a merc

Attached: 30b254ed4a867b85e58a21c2932e94c5--royals-today-old-boys.jpg (11.46 KB, 236x354)

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

you knew things got real when they whipped out that thing on sports day in year 2

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

That is the joke I was making

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (201.63 KB, 405x405)

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

come here daughter-in-law, time for the traditional post wedding games
not you Harry, go and have a pint with Will and a bit of a chat

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

kek

Cameron James
Cameron James

Attached: 1526306127229.webm (2.87 MB, 900x506)

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

trips her up down some marble stairs with his cane

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

get a job

Attached: dab.jpg (30.06 KB, 640x496)

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Using Novichok on her is definitely out of the question. This shit doesn't work.

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

sells her to the Saudi's as a british princess for more arms deals
they send her back, threatening breach of contract

Eli White
Eli White

What's the point of doing a dab in this story?

Attached: Dab-Step-5-Version-2.360p.mp4 (727.79 KB, 640x360)

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Metamodern comedy tbh

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

top kek if only spitting image were around

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

THIS

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

I remember the shite 2008-ish show Headcases doing a bit about prince phillip trying to stop William from marrying Kate Middleton by attempting wile e coyote esque stunts

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

What are you trying to imply goyim?
Get the tunnel?
Get the Merc
Prepare the drink driver
Prepeare the tunnel might have been better tbh

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

smh you're right

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Anyone got that OC I haven't made yet with Welby's crook around Bishop Eddie Murphy's neck?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Anyone got that OC I haven't made yet
Wdhmbt?

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

i.redd.it/p4k28nhdf3z01.jpg

hmm

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

KEK

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Might buy a flail tbh lads

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

talk about butthurt

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

cannot extract file/s
this fucking site reeeee

ten thousand Jews killed by one wop's backside

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

THE MOONINGCAUST

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

back when Kate was controversial

Attached: tfw.webm (2.77 MB, 480x360)

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

What's the point of doing a dab
ftfy

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

William: "I think I took a risk marrying outside of nobility there tbh"
Harry: "Watch this lad"

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

normies really are cattle
twitter.com/kaleidoscopeken/status/998098804107874304 couldn't screenshot as i keep getting "Cannot Extract file/s:"

Austin White
Austin White

"Cannot Extract file/s
same here

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Yeah I am getting the same problem tbh

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

lmao

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

russians fund NRA
Russian import ban because of how shite american gun manufacturing is domestically

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

based Zig Forums

Joshua King
Joshua King

besides ruger

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Get in there Decimus you absolute ledge

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

it enhances whatever situation you are in to a much higher level
it is the salt and pepper of the meal which is the social fabric of our society

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Order of Service w/Tom Markle still on program.

royal.uk/sites/default/files/media/order_of_service.pdf

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

VAHEI.AMICI.MEUM
OPTIMUS.VIR

Lucas James
Lucas James

muh american nigger social trends promoted by american media

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

yeah and its infected the UK hahaha wasnt the USA so based I love you guys when you guys replaced the european monarchies as the global hegemon we have all benefitted so much hahaha i love macdonalds

Jason Young
Jason Young

image search the goths so I can make a LARPpost about sacking Rome
a bunch of gimpy teenagers comes up instead

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I think our resident Yanks know some of our worst social trends and even egalitarian legislation were inspired by Yankmenistan. Since the early 70s we've pretty much had an American state school system as well.

John Morris
John Morris

if the yanks just fucked off and kept out of WW1 and WW2 we might have actually had a bright future
I hate the USA so god damn much

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

your ass will never have the power to kill 10,000 jews

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

LEEMMMEE TELL U GUIIISEEE WHOS WHITE AND WHOOOSE NAAAAHT
*slurps ketchup big mac and fries*
DIIIIDDD YOU KNOOWWW WITHOUUT USSS YA'LD BE SPEEAAKING GEEERRMAAAAN

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

/arelad/
FORMER DIPLOMAT DENIES MURDERING ‘THE GAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER NEXT DOOR’
courtnewsuk.co.uk/former-diplomat-denies-murdering-the-gay-rights-campaigner-next-door/
A former Uruguayan diplomat accused of killing a gay rights campaigner who lived next door denied murder today.
Enrique Facelli, 49, stabbed 55-year-old Julian Aubrey to death at the victim’s home in West Kensington, west London, in October last year, it is alleged.
Mr Aubrey was discovered with multiple knife wounds at his flat in Shaftesbury Place, Warwick Road on 30 October last year.

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

your maid outfit could cause entire nations to die of laughter

William Young
William Young

thinking of learning vim lads

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

I'd rather be speaking German than the wog ghetto language that infected urban areas.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

AY FAM
FAM
U AIN' A LONDONER FAM IF U AINT SPEEKIN PROPERS
QUIK MAFS

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

its so fucking depressing
yanks are such cancer
thats what happens when you racemix willy nilly with continentals you end up with yanks

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Emacs is better.

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

NEW MACHINE
NEW METHODS

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

have a West End accent
get asked where I'm from
"London"
"oh really you don't sound like it"
Unless you drag your jaw through the gutter you're not a Londoner apparently.

Attached: alex-jones-scream.webm (1.15 MB, 640x358)

David Lopez
David Lopez

pre /pol/
you guys are lucky we won WW2 for you
post /pol/
you britkikes killed Hitler rooooooooooo

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I'll give it a look

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

There is never-ending war Emacs vs VIM so just pick one.

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

asking you where you're from

Pretty sure that's a micro aggression.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

I have an East End/Estuary accent (call it mockney but my family is from Hackney and I grew up around cockney exiles)
some people heard it and thought I was Australian
its ridiculous

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

West End accent
Please explain how this is different from cockney?

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Like cockney but not cockney, isn't really a name for it afaik, I don't have RP or Estuary, and I don't sound cockney. I just made it up to be a super special snowflake and to differentiate myself from the piece of shit that people think is West London accent, vid related

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

If that video is any indication of what it's like then god help us all.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

It's nothing like that lad, that's de urban yoof that they've taken to thinking is the accent of West London.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

Ploughman's

James Flores
James Flores

WTF

Nando's humiliates the Conservatives by REJECTING their plan to win over young voters by offering them discount cards to chain

The bizarre move had been floated by senior Conservatives as part of efforts to broaden the party's appeal.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5753201/Nandos-rejects-idea-handing-Tory-members-discount-cards.html

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

DEANO NATIONALISM

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

all chicken in nando's is halal

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Meghan Markle being welcomed into the Royal Family is Britain's 'Obama moment', says Labour MP David Lammy
Labour MP David Lammy praised the poignant wedding service and said his family's shoulders 'stood a little taller' as Meghan Markle married Prince Harry.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5752463/Meghan-Markle-welcomed-Royal-Family-Britains-Obama-moment.html

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

discount on Nando's if you vote for us
Current year never ceases to amaze

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Attached: 636x382-MP4-2411581395385730237.mp4 (102.79 KB, 636x382)

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

You mean she'll be praised for being part black like Obama?

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Why would anyone eat at nandos anyway? It's dry overpriced overspiced chicken.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

tfw it doesn't explode

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

all chicken in nando's is halal
just as all the conservative mps are kosher

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

It's also halal and every restaurant is full of niggers and pakis.
I don't know what this nigga is talking about.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

tfw not a lord
why live

Camden Price
Camden Price

tfw no taigish woman

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

no she'll usher in a new age for Britain
8 glorious years of constant zionist wars and more british blood for Blair than he could dream of

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

not becoming a feudal lord post-daftyism

Attached: bowden---what-about-that-then.webm (837.67 KB, 480x272)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

A match made in heaven then.
Tbh lads I have unironically considered becoming a temporary vegan/vegetarian for the rare occasions I have to eat in restaurants. It's the only way to ensure avoidance of halal meat

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

girls in the office are wearing sandals

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Why do we [Nandos] serve Halal chicken in selected restaurants?

We always decide which restaurants will serve Halal chicken before it first opens. We base our decision on a range of criteria, such as:

• Local population

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

post pics of the hottest feet

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Old office was casual wear, one bloke decided to walk barefoot all day even when he went into the bathroom, was fucking disgusting.

Adrian King
Adrian King

first post dotr session of House of WarLords
Lord Worcester moves to make the first speech
deploys tactical landpike, kills entire house
wew

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

i honestly dont care about eating meat from an animal that suffered a horrendous death for semite religious laws out of pure apathy
its dead now and already a sausage im not going to waste the meat
but i do enjoy telling people what kosher/halal actually means and putting them off their burger

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

But lad the producers have to pay a certification tax to sell it as kosher/halal
By avoiding it you don't fund them

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

hullo boys

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

whats the plan?
go full Pol Pot and kill anyone who can read and write?

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

order pork

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

yeah but then i feel bad for the animal
it got slaughtered to sit on a tescos shelf until it goes off and gets chucked in a bin

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

ROYAL WOGGING PHOTOS RELEASED
OFFICIAL PHOTOS OUT SHOWING THE (((WOGGING))) OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OUT
dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5753673/Meghan-Harry-release-official-photos-UK-royal-wedding.html
The two shit coloured sprogs on the bottom right corner are Californian Mexi-Jews called (((LITT)))
The daughters of
Benita Litt - some turbo SJW do gooder
benitalitt.com/clients
and (((Darren Litt)))
thejgsi.org/?modals=darren-litt-former-ceo-of-golive-mobile

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

If it's on the menu this is an option

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

Based noshoe

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

MAC TONIGHT, RACE WAR TOMORROW
Why doesn't McDonald's offer Halal food?
We offer a range of food choices in our restaurants and talk to our customers regularly to find out what they want from us. We conducted a Halal trial a few years ago in one restaurant in Southall and we learnt that Halal certified food is only popular with a very small percentage of customers and to offer it in our restaurants would require significant changes to our kitchen procedures and supply chain. Given this, we decided not to offer Halal food in the UK. Thanks for getting in touch.
mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/halal/why-doesnt-mcdonalds-offer-halal-food.html

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

Easiest way to pick up nasty diseases. Knew someone who had to have all their toenails pu;;ed out because of some disease they contracted
Aussies are notorious for this ridiculous behaviour

John Barnes
John Barnes

and we learnt that Halal certified food is only popular with a very small percentage of customers
NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Also I just noticed that they tested it in Southall which is basically little Baghdad at this point so if it didn't work there then it's not fucking worth it.

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

had a dominos pizza and it made me feel sick

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

I had an ingrown toenail twice
BASED NHS
put me on a waiting list with a chunk of nail splitting my foot apart for months
walking around with blood oozing out the tip of my toe
got a staph infection and the whole region was purple and leaking pus
eventually attempted some DIY surgery with a scalpel and a basin of saltwater
temporarily solved it
eventually got to see a doctor Dr Mahmoud Al-Haq
shit fuck decides its easy to fix I dont need complex surgery
go into a another room and sit on a bed while the fucker ties an elastic band around my toe until the bloods cut off and my toes numb
hacks away at my toe with a scalpel then cauterises it with a soldering iron

had to come back 2 months later to get it re-done by a doctor who was a lighter shade of brown and all he did was melt my nail off with pure phenol

TL:DR take care of your feet

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

McD is always a battleground

Attached: McD.mp4 (14.5 MB, 592x1280)

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

can't walk around barefoot all the time
smh

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

cunt misses and slams right into the post
kek

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

TL:DR take care of your feet
This
ANY soldier or sailor will tell you this.
You only get ONE pair to last you foe life. Some people seem to think you can change them like tyres. Shoes were invented for a reason tbh
Mugs who walk around barefoot are asking for it

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Glorious combat

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Then orders 8 big macs and 400 chicken nuggets after slamming into order screen with his head

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I like the guy just sitting down eating and watching it all go down around him. No fucks given

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Do Muslims even eat halal? I bet most of them just pretend. Who's going to know?

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

What an arsehole that lanky faggot is, provokes the old lad loads of times by touching him

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

That'd be the special sauce lad

Liam Young
Liam Young

2018. Drunk and no respect

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

gave your mum my special sauce

Carson Long
Carson Long

Fuck off you dirty necrophiliac, she's dead

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

hes pissed and is trying to calm them down but hes so drunk he ends up being a tit
he wrecked them 2v1 tho

Jayden Howard
Jayden Howard

smh
why cant yanks understand how silly they are

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

tfw the yogurt in your curry isn't actually yogurt
tfw can't even post a smug indian image because of 8ch being retarded
reeeeeeeeeeee

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Lads why do you eat this crap? Just cook your own food.

Logan Price
Logan Price

glad to see that unfunny faggot crowder getting called out on sucking israeli cock

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

he wrecked them 2v1 tho
Lad they were all so pissed up they didn't know what was going on.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

Is that the music from all halos or just 3?
mfw these kids are probably so young they grew up with halo 3
Smh.

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

BASED McDonalds
<Would you open a halal outlet in Tower Hamlets?
We have no plans to introduce Halal to the UK menu. We operate outside of London too, so we take the entire population of the UK in to account when looking at alterations to our menu and supply chain. Thanks for getting in touch.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

Why is London so great lads? Will M*nchester ever compete?

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Did you try talking to a paki manager in person?

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

London is a shithole.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

It's the Halo theme lad, it's in all of them.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

incel gathering in the toilet to chant the Halo theme
Smh, just genocide the latest generation

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Isn't most places lad? If you live in the posh areas it's quite comfy.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

yeah I liked that segment tbh

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

Lad those are our last hope for the white race tbh

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I only go to McD in the English neighborhood, where everyone is White and my Polish mate is the manager.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

no it's not most places, very few are as bad as London

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

Funny how they aren't introducing halal as "it's not profitable, it's a small minority" yet they were happy to have LGBT decor on their packaging despite that also being a small unprofitable minority.
It's easy to see what's profit and what's propaganda when they do this.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

based NA tbh

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

are you alright lad

do you have a gf yet

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Still, these twinks probably only know it from halo 3.
Since when were gen z'ers into halo anyway?

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

implying incels are the problem
Inceldom is just a product of modernity, they are victims of current year.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Since always? Halo's very popular (although the 343 ones didn't go down well with a lot of them as well)

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

tbh when did we start using the term 'incel'?
i thought they were always the rodger dodger variant of r9k

games get replayed alot these days cuz of all the trash

David Young
David Young

343 ones are utter shit, their online player bases died out

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

I'm fine but the van will probably break down tomorrow as well smh. The light for the break wear is showing and I think the front right ballbearings might give soon smh

no gf yet

Who are you, lad?

John Collins
John Collins

Halo CE MP is dead

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

It is pleasant and clean. English girls manage the front, Slavs in the kitchen at the back.

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Who are you, lad?
Smh, you /newbrit/ faggots always want people to be a tripfag, namefag or flagfag

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

no one

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

It is pleasant and clean. English girls manage the front, Slavs in the kitchen at the back.

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

Just a bit weird to ask how an user is doing smh

nice game of thrones reference, lad

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

Yanks get reviewbrah
we get this little wog

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Can someone explain why Amerimuts love being Israels lapdog? No matter what Israel does to them they always the first to rush to their masters defence.

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

i dont watch that shyte

are you a normie now?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

(chk'd)
They fell heavily for the judeo-christian memi

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Just a bit weird to ask how an user is doing smh
Lad you're not an user, you're known to be a fat disgusting 20 odd stinking Norwegian shit

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

are you a normie now?

No.

Yeah, I was referring to the other user who asked how I was doing, and I meant that it would be awkward to ask how he is doing as I don't really know him smh.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

this ive seen a documentary where american evangelists go on holiday to israel to work on jew vinyards picking grapes
i call it work but the yanks PAY to pick the grapes for the jew farmers
its fucking ridiculous

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Can someone explain why Amerimuts love being Israels lapdog?
Dispensational Theology

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

ive seen a documentary where american evangelists go on holiday to israel to work on jew vinyards picking grapes
Wrong lad, they PAY to have the "pleasure" of working on kike lands.
They are fucking mentallers.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#United_States_of_America

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

wew lad

William Flores
William Flores

Watch this. Pastor Anderson explains everything.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

Think they're Aussies tbh

John Turner
John Turner

a true hero

Attached: pastor-anderson-kill-yourself-paedophiles.webm (2.45 MB, 320x180)
Attached: pastor-anderson-oven.webm (899.17 KB, 640x360)

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

They pay the jew to work for the jew
Wew lad, UK may have it's problem but at least were not that fucking pathetic.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

/tv/index.html

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

It's not Television, its British news lad they got more Vinyl sales than any other in the last 25 years.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

We pay the Jew through usury and kosher tax on anything we buy that has been certificated kosher, which may be more than you think tbh

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

mumsnet.com/Talk/sex/3238376-partner-gone-off-sex-whilst-i-m-pregnant

it's like he doesn't see me as a lover anymore but the mother of his children

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Do you think your multiple bannings is just some funny mistake that's occurred multiple times?

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

wew he looks a little like a young Trent Reznor still prefer WPSIA,TWIN

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Smh she just needs to wait for Friday

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

multiple bannings
multiple
u wot m8?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

tbqh they peaked with their second album

Colton Long
Colton Long

These will be his first (DD is from a previous relationship)
smh my raiding fingers are twitching

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

What is DP? double penetration?

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Darling partner or darling pregnancy
DD means she has a daughter from another relationship

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

but the penny dropped and I realised it was more about the babies being 'in there'

moral father finds it innapropriate to have sex with his offspring present
"woe is me!"

_ _ _ _ _

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

What's a DD and DP?

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Why were you reading mumsnet in the first place lad? I thought most of us here were blokes.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

see

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

you're not the only one who missed the bumsnet raid lad

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

tbh if you know about the female anatomy you shouldn't be too worried about banging her while shes pregnant

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Lurk more laddo

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Darling _
DD being darling daughter, I assume DP is darling partner.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

They've got some quite esoteric lingo tbh

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

poo

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

jesus mum was a slag who fucked a roman
seems legit tbh

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

tbh

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

I found the (((jew))).

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

tbh when we merge with them we'll have made the ultimate conlang, indecipherable to spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Danny DeVito and David Perry

ayo m8 we iz all bri'ish on da inzid yo.

I think AM was their peak tbhqf and they should of had more rock and roll elements in TBH+C

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

I think AM was their peak tbhqf
Do you have a single opinion that isn't shit?

Ryan White
Ryan White

Yes it's your a faggot.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

That's what it says in the Talmud. His name was Pantera.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Are LG drawings allowed here?

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

I think AM was their peak tbhqf
……………………………………,,,–~—~~–,,_
……………………………,,–~*'`;;;;;;…………………..'''-'~,,-,
…………………….,,,–~';;;;;;;;;;;'……………………………;;;;;;;'-,,
………….,-,,-'|,-',–';;;;;;;;;;;;'…………………………………….;;;;;;;;;;'-,
…………,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'……………………………………………;;;;;;;;;;;;,
………,,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;………………………………………………..;;;;;;;;;;;\,
……../-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'……………………………………………………;;;;;;;;;;;;\
……/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'……………………………………………………….;;;;;;;;;;;\
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;…………………………………………………………..;;;;;;;;;;;\
…./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;……………………………………………………………..;;;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'………………………………………………………………..';;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;……………………………………………………………………';;;;;;;;|
….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;………………………………………………………………………';;;;;;;\
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;…………………………………………………………………………;;;;;;;|
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;………………………………………………………………____…….;;;;;;|
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;……………….,,,__……………………………,,–*''–~~–,'\…..;;;;;-'|
…,–\;;;;;;;;;……………,,–'–~~-'-'–…………………..,–'''.__,,,,,,,,_..\|…..|.|//.|
./',–,.—,;;;;-,,………./'….._,,–~–,,,_………………,–'_,,—~~-,…''~,….|,||..|
|.|….,….|;;;;;..–,,_…….,-..,,–~**~~–,…..-,,–~''"~,//..,-,-(o¯')'*~,…….\,-,/|;,/
.\'\………\;;;;……..-==/…..,-¯(o;';';),–……/||'\.|……\'/|'………………………||.|;;|
…\\………'\;;;………….|……………………../'..|,-|……..\|\',…………………….||..|;'|
….\………..\;;………….|……………………/_,///…………\,……………………//…|.|
…..\………………………\,………………….,,/'/…………….\-,……………._,-'……|.'|
……\……………………….–,,_……….,,–../……………….'\,~~——-~'……….|,/
…….|…………………………….¯¯¯¯¯…………………………..)…………………../
……..\,__,,……………………………………..-,,–~-,………./''…………………….|
…………..|…………………………..,-………………..''-,,,,–'………………………|
……………|,………………………../……………………………………,……………|'
…………/||||,……………………….|….,____,,,—————~',','-¯,'……………/'
………/|||||||||\..,……………………\…..'~–,,——-¯.,–¯……………./
……,-'||||||||||||||\.'-,……………………………..~~———~'''………………../'
…,-'||||||||||||||||||||||\,.\,……………………………………………………………./-,,,__
-||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\,'-,………………………………………………………../'||||||||||||||''~~~—,,,,____
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\,—,,………………………………………………./'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||'~~—,,,,,,,___
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-,..'~–,,_……………………………………../|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||'-,……'''~–,,__……………………….,./'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

I know lad but it's not about that, he's uncomfortable doing it with his offspring present.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

cant post images

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

twitter.com/AFP/status/998573629326716928

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

thank god I can still anime post
AYANAMI REI .-"..–,
__..—" | _| "-_\
__.—" | V|::.-"-._D
_–"".-.._ ,,::::::'"\/""'-:-:/
_.-""::_:_:::::'-8b—" "'
.-/ ::::< |\::::::"\
\/:::/::::'\\ |:::b::\
/|::/:::/::::-::b:%b:\|
\/::::d:|8:::b:"%%%%%\
|\:b:dP:d.:::%%%%%"""-,
\:\.V-/ _\b%P_ / .-._
'|T\ "%j d:::–\.( "-.
::d< -" d%|:::do%P"-:. "-,
|:I _ /%%%o::o8P "\. "\
\8b d%%%%%%P""-._ _ \::. \
\%%8 _./Y%%P/ .::'-oMMo )
H"'|V | A:::…:odMMMMMM( ./
H /_.–"JMMMMbo:d##########b/
.-'o dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP""
/" / YMMMMMMMMM|
/ . . "MMMMMMMM/
:..::..:::.. MMMMMMM:|
\:/ \::::::::JMMMP":/
:Ao ':__.-'MMMP:::Y
dMM"./:::::::::-.Y
_|b::od8::/:YM::/
I HMMMP::/:/"Y/"
\'""' '':|
| -::::\
| :-._ '::\
|,.| \ _:"o
| d" / " \_:\.
".Y. \ \::\
\ \ \ MM\:Y
Y \ | MM \:b
>\ Y .MM MM
.IY L_ MP' MP
| \:| JM JP
| :\| MP MM
| ::: JM' JP|
| ':' JP JM |
L : JP MP |
0 | Y JM |
0 | JP" |
0 | JP |
m | JP #
I | JM" Y
l | MP :"
|\ :- :|
| | '.\ :|
| | "| \ :|
\ \ \ :|
| | | \ :|
| | | \ :|
| \ \ | '.
| |:\ | :|
\ |::\..| :\
". /::::::' :||
:|::/:::| /:\
| \/::|: \' ::|
| :::|| ::|
| ::|| ::|
| ': | .:|
| : | :|
| : | :|
| :|| .:|
| ::\ .:|
| ::: .::|
/ ::| :::|
__/ .::| ':|
…—-"" ::/ ::
/m_ AMm '/ .:::
""MmmMMM#mmMMMMMMM" .:::m
"""YMMM""""""P ':mMI
_' _MMMM
_.-" mm mMMMMMMMM"
/ MMMMMMM""
mmmmmmMMMM"

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

(pen & pencil drawings not anime)

deal with it.

I'm getting cannot extract files every time I try to post an Image.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

==========
==========
====
====
====
====
====
====
====

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

made a T lads

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

How come this cunt gets to have a trip but people complain when I use mine?

poor effort.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

still can't post pics as the site is fucked twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/998587094061764609 our police are a joke

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Batten down the hatches. Our network is currently undergoing a very large and targeted attack.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

we can still post antisemitic ASCII

|
|>
|
|

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Imagine being a member of the force and being forced to piggyback off Emma Watson's disastrous failed fanny campaign.

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

True that, True.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

#Heforshe
It's the saddest thing. Literally just "I want a strong man to look after me, but I don't want to admit it".

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Quality food and drink posting.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

where will the white race be in 100 years

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Answer my questions please

I can do quality drawing/OC-posting.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Her campaign was a disaster about a minute into her opening her gob, it boiled down to "women are strong and independent, and we need men to support us being strong and independent" completely ignoring the irony of the situation.
Of all the feminist campaigns to ride, this was the stupidest one to pick.

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

I want the workforce to be 100% female.

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

Men must be banned from employment for the next 25 years.
Make it illegal to employ men.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

|
__|__
|
|

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

ENGERLUND

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

not 110% muslim and transgender
Get with the times sonny lad

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

world run on mummy labour
economy run on baked goods
engineering based on knitting

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

|
__|__
            |
            |

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

ok….

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

implying it would be run by traditional mummies and not HR managers

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Stripped of oppressive male rule, their natural instincts would take over.

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

Attached: Royal-Wogging-2018.mp4 (1.81 MB, 318x180)

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

And they'd tear each other apart.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Are we under attack?

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

Then bake.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

Why does eating a raw cucumber feel wrong?

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

THE MILF COMMUNITY?

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

It's a green man's penis. That's how they reproduce.

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

I honestly believe if white people converted to Islam, in the end it would end blowing up in the faces of the wogs and Jews. After all whites have higher an average IQ and a tolerance towards cold weather.

WHITE JIHAD

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

fuck off ahmed

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

/out/index.html

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

tbf whites muslims and BLACKS should unite against the hebrews tbh

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

I'm serious white Muslims will be worse.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Hope you've all got your VPNs on tbh lads

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

I think it would ultimately change nothing. We already took one middle eastern religion, changed and reformed it to the point that it suited us, and barely resembled it's original self.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

someone ban (((him))) please

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Yup

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Do we know anything? (((Who))) could be behind it?

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (109.87 KB, 450x188)
Attached: wtf.PNG (382.95 KB, 497x748)

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

Everyone should keep posting as normal, this attack on our Zig Forumsish values will not break us, we will not give in to the merchants of lag

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Converting white people would be the biggest mistake wogs would ever make.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

wew
Jordan Peterson's connections to the Soros network, the UN. MK Ultra etc
zigforums.com/thread/11591082/politics

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

foreign people bad

Attached: brainlet.png (116.43 KB, 645x729)

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (137.92 KB, 306x388)

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

DISGUSTING
The 2 brown kids are jews btw

Attached: Royal-Wogging.jpg (119.79 KB, 634x475)
Attached: Royal-Wogging-II.jpg (165.99 KB, 1216x912)

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

is imageposting back?

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (5.56 KB, 525x468)

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

No. Fuck off

Zachary Jones
Zachary Jones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (227 KB, 277x473)

Matthew King
Matthew King

allo
welcome to ze pablic speez
ow igh IQ are you?

Attached: igh-iq1.png (27.3 KB, 570x639)

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

wh*Toids

Attached: ARYAN-lad.jpg (111.68 KB, 808x674)

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

May is sabotaging Breixt as part of deliberate ploy says Tory Donor

westmonster.com/may-incompetence-deliberate-ploy-to-keep-uk-tied-to-eu-says-tory-donor/

Attached: image.jpeg (34.96 KB, 465x262)

Blake Green
Blake Green

mumsnet.com/Talk/sex/3003056-He-wants-a-strap-on

Attached: 612c904a944ca96e5375ee0ce6cae4f76b9d0b79ce4f2996273f7cad2597ed69.jpg (46.37 KB, 900x720)

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Pretty obvious, isn't it?

Brody Morgan
Brody Morgan

Attached: 1462866816238.png (102.56 KB, 165x253)

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

Oo fook wamen ere?

Attached: igh-iq.png (20.3 KB, 553x613)

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

Ah wud laake to mek lurve wiz all ze wimminz on ze alt right of oom all are byutifool

He actually said this about 10-15 mins in

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

If you don't name (((them))), then you're working for (((them))).

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Yeah, but that guy has actual evidence of them sabotaging it

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Revolution is the ONLY way now

Attached: Rope.png (59.48 KB, 500x357)

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

go on then

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Whose the kid that looks like a bond villain?

Attached: bond-villian.PNG (168.93 KB, 245x338)

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

kate subconsciously moving her daughter away from the wogs

are lass tbh

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

patrick little seems like a good lad

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Priestess of Aphrodite
Hijacking a great, ancient religion for your own degenerate purposes
The Greeks would have considered him an abomination tbh

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

This thread

Attached: e2e1b9c9b27eb0c082cda058a41a52960f404778c70c03b6d4547bf6a4d94b56.jpg (18.56 KB, 236x414)

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

We all knew , we just didn't have proof
True
no, you
It's a factual comment, not my plan of action fool

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

tfw lost the link that showed the link between trannies and autism

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.09 MB, 962x1285)

David Reed
David Reed

it's my birthday lads

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

He really does look like Charles in that one.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

the link that showed the link between trannies and autism
here you go lad:
8ch.net/newbrit/

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Happy birthday lad, how are you celebrating?

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

Habby birthday

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (528.13 KB, 600x600)

Nathan King
Nathan King

Happy birthday, ladde.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Happy birthday. :)

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Well a quick scroll through has left me rather depressed I'm going to the pub.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Why are you spending it here instead of with your friends, lad?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

gonna watch an old film tbh

Attached: white-heat.jpg (130.86 KB, 698x1000)

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

smh I spent the night before my last birthday on here drinking, it's better than nothing

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Attached: 792a0b3f598c376049b03461025278afeb0d225e1f28ac1cfb290d58feec3f1f.png (565.98 KB, 558x657)

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

Attached: Charls-Carrols-Movie-Night-Boogie-Might-2-Electric-Bongalow.mp4 (351.6 KB, 474x360)

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

How old are you?

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Jackson White
Jackson White

writes down
user
born 21/05/1996

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

I remember 1996.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

oh no i've been found out

Attached: joe-scared.png (499.33 KB, 767x765)

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

d. 21/05/2018

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.19 MB, 1680x1050)

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

ahhhhhhh

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

don't worry lad I don't know your name smh

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

Big eyes all the better to see spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

58 terabytes

How does one even store that much? Was it all in 4k with 7.1 surround sound?

Attached: 6fa5ec0b812c77e9a02ad1db224c2ac85fe3ebb21c1bb36faa0e138244458bce.jpg (12.55 KB, 439x442)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

scrambled eggs

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

What's your name?

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

Brian Mulroney grandson of the former PM of Canada
His mum is also a friend of Trudeau's wife
It's all about globalist incest TBH lad
yahoo.com/news/jessica-mulroney-202730282.html

Attached: mulroney.PNG (42.68 KB, 659x602)

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Nick Gable

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

It was VR.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

58 terabytes
How the fuck did he even manage to find that much?

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Gerry Lowles

Dominic King
Dominic King

George Smiley.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Mulroney is the daughter of Veronica (Coleman) and Stephen Brownstein.[4][5] She is a descendant of the founders of Browns Shoes, a niece of well known Montreal personality Bill Brownstein, a writer for the Montreal Gazette and sister of Harvard Professor John Brownstein. Jessica Mulroney is Jewish.

That explains the super villain look tbh.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Ladbrokes say couple are 4/6 to announce they're having baby before year is out

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

You'd have to be exceptionally thick to put money on that

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Ladbrokes more like broke lads amirite haha

Attached: off-to-Shagaluff.jpg (797.95 KB, 1920x2880)

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

I'm betting on divorced within two years with their non binary gender fluid chromosome in her belly.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

brother likes Tucker Carlson, Gavin McInnes and Ben Shapiro
smh

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

younger or older?

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

What are the odds on her cucking him and getting a divorce?

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Did McGinnes really fuck himself in the ass live?

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

lad my brother likes jeremy corbyn

William Bell
William Bell

Both of my brothers are younger, this one is the middle one

He farted into a mic at least, don't know if he had anything inserted.

Lad… Is he lost? At least my brother is on the right path

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

She is a female version of Barry Lyndon.

James Powell
James Powell

My older sisters has three White-English kids. She's pregnant again.

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

sounds based

Attached: corbyn.png (79.68 KB, 204x239)

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

he lets his missus paint my 3 year old nephew's toenails

Attached: 1454456309860.png (42.58 KB, 400x400)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Mine likes Mummy May-May and he's unironically pro-surveillance lads.

Attached: oh-shit.png (127.28 KB, 277x370)

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

missus
Oh no, lad. She's holding him hostage?

Well he could be for surveillance and believe more like we do, yeah? Why would he favour May at all? She's and her politics aren't interesting at all

Attached: 2f4ff18bb37ef8304e61d96eb9483481b5c900272138d3a2fae5723ef3b6f71c.png (2.27 KB, 418x408)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

We had a chat and he doesn't like change because things are alright so you shouldn't vote for anyone else because they'll just ruin the peaceful status quo we have now.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

kek

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

b-but it's changing for the worse

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Anglican Unscripted #397 - The Gospel according to PB Curry

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Yep. Literally like a cuck
wew
nice find

The Rothschild Trump Syria connection

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

tfw thought brother said he was a "proud boy" ironically at first
realise it's not
I feel sorry for him

Attached: 0b1fe3598d708a18c1a9ea52b755126304a966c3755e00ea63bd77d01958ecac.png (21.69 KB, 639x481)

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

2012 era amerifat-europoor banter

Attached: 1461078096912.gif (181.84 KB, 226x224)

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

Show him this lad

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Don't know what that is, tbh.

William Butler
William Butler

Get your brothers on here lad, You're the weakest so they probably have decent banter

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

was just about to post that
when you hear it blasting out of his room

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

Three Kent men jailed for rape in car park
kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/three-admit-car-park-gang-rape-183356/
Three men are facing long jail sentences after admitting raping a woman in a city centre car park.
The attack happened in April in the area of Holman's Meadow in Canterbury.
Kentish men Sali Amet, 23, of Preston Street in Faversham, Omer Engin, 24, of Hoades Wood Road in Sturry, and Salih Altun, 25 of East Street in Faversham, all pleaded guilty to rape.

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

keek

Socially I guess I am the weakest but I could still take them in a fight smh.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

wait a second lad I really hope that's a parody

David Cruz
David Cruz

Kentish men Sali Amet, 23, of Preston Street in Faversham, Omer Engin, 24, of Hoades Wood Road in Sturry, and Salih Altun
Kentish
Sali Amet
Omer Engin
Salih Altun
Kentish

Attached: Exasperated.jpg (12.73 KB, 250x241)

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

endless arguments about whether circumcision is baste
Old 4chan seems like an alien world now sometimes.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

He walked NOT pushed. Gud lad

Attached: Ken-Livingstone-resigns.PNG (39.85 KB, 699x266)

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

What's with bagans and looking like mentallers.

William Morgan
William Morgan

glad to see they're finally tackling the antisemitism

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

WE'RE THE SOYBOIS

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

MAGApedes who obsess over "western culture", baste capitalism, and feigned masculinity the whole time?

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

there are lads here who don't venerate the entrepreneur

Attached: 1461078201361.jpg (20.09 KB, 400x300)

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Grand Theft Auto Las Vegas

Attached: Las-Vegas-enrichment.mp4 (7.67 MB, 640x360)

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Yeah, the airhorn community

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

a brewery made a pint for the wedding, Windsor Knot
give it a try
the taste is as disappointing as their future and as forgettable as their wedding

Not sure if this pint is poor or spot-on.

Attached: 1VO-yjAp.jpg (33.01 KB, 650x366)

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Shame tbh, Windsor Knot is a good name

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

"Kentish men" with paki names

Attached: 1423645318823-3.jpg.png (83.05 KB, 255x186)
Attached: f0ccd08276fe0a93a39bec38bf1d2c8945553ec23e3d638bd57ac21819cf30d7.png (211.87 KB, 741x468)

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

But does it make you more civic

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

FUCKING GEE DUBS
Warhammer Adventures is a series of action-packed stories about brave heroes battling monstrous enemies and winning great victories against impossible odds in the far future universe of Warhammer 40,000 and the fantasy realms of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Warhammer Adventures stories are perfect for bookworms aged 8-12 who want to read about heroes, aliens and monsters. They’ll be in shops and online later in 2019 – so keep your eyes open for them!
warhammeradventures.com/
NAAAARARRAGAGUJHHHH

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Yeah I just saw it on tap and went for it, it's only after I read it that I realised what it was for.
tbh the name and branding are decent, but it's background is naff

I've noticed an incread in melanin along my forearma and I've an innate desire to riot and claim gibs.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

ywn be a brave hero battling a monstrous enemy and winning a great victory against impossible odds

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Q
U
I
N
T
E
S
S
E
N
T
I
A
L
L
Y

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Turks have always been Kentish lad

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

incread in melanin along my forearma
sounds like strong stuff lad

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

You might have accidentally gone outside by the sounds of it

William Reyes
William Reyes

i remember seeing pics of one of these yank college maga demonstrations. they were holding signs saying "I love Captialism", above logos of apple, facebook, all the silicon valley tech giants. trying to convert their opposition. the funny thing is these companies fund democrats.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

Do not make me put your name down on the list lad

Attached: 512403ba11b251ec40a9058a50ebd2491396c8e5c50e54ef77eaf02ccb879263.png (371.19 KB, 868x586)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Yeah I just saw it on tap and went for it, it's only after I read it that I realised what it was for.
Not swallowing a mouthful and then spitting it heroically yelling "It tastes like FUCKING Supermalt! What do you think I am? A NIIIIIGGGER!!"

Luis James
Luis James

This is why I love spoons, can try before you buy

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00rzvq2/a-house-in-bayswater

Watch this lads, if you're in the mood for feels

Attached: 1466639942207.jpg (44.83 KB, 660x689)

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Attached: kek-45.gif (1.44 MB, 480x270)

David Martin
David Martin

American 'Nationalism' is incurably infected with the sickness of lolbergism. For this reason it will never work.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Virtually any pub will do a sample if you ask lad

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

But when I was 8-12 Warhammer was already cool, and it was cool because it was dark and edgy and seemed grown up.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Lad I'm not going to get barred from a nice pub over a quid.

jej I really should stop being lazy when phoneposting

Attached: c.jpg (14.29 KB, 243x355)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Yeah but most round here don't have guest ales, I know what greeneking IPA and doombar taste like

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

But were they wearing smart suits and drinking bourbon? How fancy was their car?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Not just demanding a sample pint or seven at the point of your flintlock whilst roaring nonsense

Attached: Flintlock.gif (37.23 KB, 481x368)

Brody Long
Brody Long

A quid
A half at spoons? Can't think where else you'd get a glass of anything for a bean

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Yeah lad, ales are £2.25 throughout the week, on Monday all pints are £2
Divine.

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

exactly lad, for me it was a fairly smooth transition from warhmas lore to Heinlein and stuff

James Campbell
James Campbell

BAR WENCH, GIVE ME 4 FLAGONS OF YOUR HEARTIEST BREW OR I SHALL SLAY YOU

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

Attached: Ken-Livingstone-resigns.PNG (58.18 KB, 687x581)

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

In 1942 the OSS is formed, and Dulles goes to Switzerland, gets in with Jung's circle, bangs one of his patients (Mary Bancroft), meets Jung, and gives him the code name "Agent 488". Jung offers his expertise on the psychological profiling of military leaders. Most of Jung's work for the OSS is classified, but it appears he was in contact through his circle with elements of internal resistance on the German side.

As early as 1938 Jung said the way to defeat Hitler was to turn him towards Russia, and that Germany should be split in two. Since stopping the westward-sweeping Red Tide was a prime goal of the OSS, it looks like this worked out exactly as Jung predicted: Germany was ruined against Russia as a sacrificial lamb to save the rest of the West from Communism.

In 1945 the OSS worked with Billy Wilder to make propaganda films about German atrocities. This is the source of the lampshade story in the public mind, a very powerful symbol indeed. This footage would be shown to German civilians and to schoolchildren across the entire West well into the 1980s as an early form of trauma-based mind control.

A couple years later the OSS is dismantled and transformed into the CIA. In 1953, Dulles, now head of the CIA, launches Project MK Ultra.

In 1957, Donald Ewen Cameron begins his MK Ultra "psychic driving" experiments at the Allen Memorial Institute at McGill University in Montreal. Cameron was also a member of the Medical Tribunal at Nuremberg in 1946. He published a book in 1948 in which he expresses that the German people display a unique propensity for psychological deviance and pathology.

Cameron's experiments at McGill carry on the research of D.O. Hebb, who also had CIA connections, and worked to understand sensory deprivation's effects on IQ. Hebb conducted some of his work on orphans and aboriginal children; another of his experimental patients was a young Leonard Cohen, who would go on to do murkily documented work at Columbia (another MK epicenter), and later be recommended to move to Hydra by none other than Jacob Rothschild.

Cameron's MK experiments include massive LSD doses, induced comas, electroshock therapy, and tape loops, all efforts to wipe the memory and personality of his patients and implant new information into their psyches, as well as refining techniques to extract information from "resistant" subjects (torture interrogation).

In 1954, Maurice Dongier receives his diploma in psychiatry from McGill, having studied under Cameron at the Allen Memorial Institute. He does some work in Europe, and returns to become its director in 1971, taking Cameron's old chair.

Fast forward to the early 1990s: Jordan Peterson completes his PHD in Clinical Psychology at McGill, and stays to do post-graduate work with Maurice Dongier before going to Harvard (another MK hot spot), taking Timothy Leary's (another CIA-connected figure) old chair.

Attached: donald-ewen-cameron.jpg (22.16 KB, 220x332)
Attached: carl-jung.jpg (22.87 KB, 230x300)

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

liberalismismoralsyphilisblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/a-pair-of-blue-eyes-book-impressions/
FRESH WORCESTER SAUCE

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

THIS

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

Post-daftyism this is how all men will have to order a drink.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

Reminds me, there's a pub near where I live that has a sign demanding "visitors to the inn" hand in all "daggers and flintlocks" to the bar for safekeeping. Gave me a chuckle.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Nice, I like that they maintain the price tbh
And drinking 20 different halfs is the only real way to drink

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

good lad

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

Bet re-enacters have fun in there

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

no shirt no shoes no carbine no service

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Peak comfy.

If it weren't for 'spoons in London I'd either be drinking less or completely broke, God bless Tim.

Exactly.
POST-DAFTYISM EVERY MAN MUST CARRY A SWORD OR SABRE PLUS A PISTOL BY ORDER OF OF HIS ROYAL DAFTNESS

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Shit lets make it the law for every free citizen of the realm to carry a visible weapon, like how it was in Saxon London. No dagger on your belt? gtfo of here slave.

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

seeing Carole Lombard's nips through a white silk turtle neck top in 1934

Attached: 956387f129f7e89a112d74341d832eee704d2882dec3ce57375b0fe53a8dffc3.png (5.87 KB, 642x371)

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

smh that would be effay as fuck

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

nicking my idea
You cheeky git.

We need to bring back traditional clothing as well

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

'appening

3 Gunmen Fired on Crowds in #Marseille #France
- The gunmen are reported to have been armed with AK-47s.
- The gunmen arrived at the scene in 3 separate vehicles before opening fire.
- Police returned fire at the gunmen, leading to a gun battle.

Attached: happening.jpg (165.67 KB, 1200x595)

Aaron James
Aaron James

It was our ancestor's idea bwoiii :^)

Attached: ainsley-harry.jpg (35.69 KB, 712x712)

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

there's a Syria watch style map now fro France
smh

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

bombathon has started early

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Marseille is filled with arab gangsters that are favela tier and more armed than police

so dont worry these are just muslims murdering people for money instead of in the name of islam.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Having a sabre on your hip is peak aesthetic tbqh

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Habbening averted

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

Attached: Screenshot-20180521-182727.png (365.51 KB, 1080x1920)

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

tomorrow is the anniversary of the Manchester attack, islamists usually attack on anniversaries for some reason.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Sikhs are aesthetic

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Yep, and the anniversary of the brussels bombing and lee rigby IIRC

Grayson Howard
Grayson Howard

Numerology is important to their Jewish controllers

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

And hats.

Attached: 07234021a9c36c7ca04429950e92661b.jpg (95.06 KB, 505x800)

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

for some reason
The numbers, lad. Satanic bastards obsess over numbers.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

Isn't radio 1 big weekend this week

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

Far better than hoodie + skinny jeans

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

That was fucking great.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Apparently so, but if something will happen it will be the 22nd because as other posters have said it is the numerological significance that matters

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Tamworth has unveiled a new sculpture of Æthelflæd lady of the Mercians to commemorate 1100ys since her death.

It looks a bit……..naff tbh

tamworth.gov.uk/face-tamworth’s-new-warrior-queen-sculpture-revealed

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Attached: ainsley-22.png (148.71 KB, 351x292)

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Looks like it has negro features

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

ywn be this ANGLO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (416.43 KB, 554x666)

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

CHEDDAR

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

baste
twitter.com/americamag/status/998600088141352960
americamagazine.org/faith/2018/05/21/lgbt-community-cheers-pope-francis-god-made-you-remark

Attached: -20180521-183252.JPG (173.69 KB, 1080x1401)

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Touchè
I'd hang my hat on a stabbing that day then

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

God curse every modern artist.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

Absolutely hideous.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (598.59 KB, 563x556)

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Give us a verse that relates to this please pal

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

Attached: Rope.png (410.13 KB, 718x957)

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

what happened to Holly Naylor's account?

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

Who

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

there is neither jew nor greek :)))) all one in jesus christ :)))) I'll completely ignore 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 :))))

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

The Republican party today is the most dangerous organisation that's ever existed. Even Hitler didn't intend to destroy the world
t. Noam Chomsky
youtu.be/uQvig0KvUaE?t=6m9s

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

The original statue is way better shame that they approved of this metal abomination.
Modern art has never looked good.

Attached: ffe720b91180619f05b35df6adebc605--anglo-saxon-princesses.jpg (192.37 KB, 640x480)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Modern art has never looked good.
It's not supposed to, it is meant to stain.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

FREE WILL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (899.05 KB, 1024x1024)

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

That statue looks good, why on earth are they replacing it?

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

That's beautiful. They wouldn't remove it and destroy it, right?

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

And you know what's worse.
It is going to be placed on a roundabout with her spear pointing towards Tamworth.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

archive.li/CyJJ9

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

You know (((why))) lad.
Somewhere a kike is profiting from this.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Would have rathered eccliasiates 3:14 lad
And that's coming from a druid

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Place happening bets for tomorrow lads

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Attached: Bowden11.png (184.86 KB, 676x538)

Aaron White
Aaron White

Remember tomorrow is the first anniversary of manchester bombing.. meanwhile we have blanket coverage of Grenfell

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Nope.
They just made a metal statue of her and it'll be placed off a main road.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Safe bossman

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

I hated the don't look back in anger memi

Jose Green
Jose Green

A monkey on the sun rising in the morning

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

She's got a point

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (526.55 KB, 1012x1016)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

London, roaming shooters

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

Van of Peace
Leicester
4 Dead

£25 3 line Acca cheers big man

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

Why tomorrow?

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Magic numbers

James Myers
James Myers

Betting £50 on a knife attack in Leeds

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

Nah, Leicester is to Jihadis what Liverpool is to the IRA.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

1/ nigger gets stabbed
2/ some dunce paki gets GCHQd
3/ some savvy paki makes Allah proud of him
4/ blacks riot for the sake of entertainment
5/ sadiq khan opens his gob again
6/ russians

Let's roll

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

Lop your dick off lad

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Bonus points:
Russians poison Meghan markle

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

hoping for another london riot tbh lads

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

/pol/ sexualising a disaster again

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (5.09 MB, 1900x1900)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.35 MB, 1400x1800)

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

Dice rollRolled 3 (1d6)

I'll put 10bob and half a crown on that.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Dice rollRolled 6 (1d6)

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

Fuck that for a laugh

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

who /western civilisation without western people/ here

Attached: ben-shapiro.jpg (5.68 KB, 275x183)

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

Is this one of steiner's things

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

it redpilled me when I was 13. Good times remembering me and my family yelling racial slurs at the tv and cheering the Enfield army.

David Brown
David Brown

22/5/2018
How is this a magic number?

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

who /teambrowningofAmerica/ here?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

race doesnt matter, ideology does
*writes article about deporting Palestinians*

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

happy birthday
YOU'RE PROUD BOYS! YOU'RE PROUD BOYS!
24% too many
coarse rope for the fag pope

Attached: stronk-independent-azn-woman.jpg (65.16 KB, 800x450)
Attached: birthdaypepe.png (2.14 MB, 2183x1731)

Leo Long
Leo Long

islamists attack on anniversaries, that date is the anniversary of Lee Rigby, Brussels and Manchester.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Fuck knows but they have a thing for 22
Manchester bombing was 22/5, 22 people died

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

being pilled
Gtfo lad

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

*loses some weight*

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (303.62 KB, 646x595)

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

2+0+1+8 is 11

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

I have to leave the house tomorrow.
scared tbh

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

I can't make promises or read the future (not enough nopoo) but something will happen tomorrow 100%

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Got fists haven't you

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

cutting off your fingers just to get cool prosthetic fingers

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

What do you lads think of Moondog?

good music for going into nature tbh

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

not enough nopoo
still using mitochondrial energy

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Remember when 9/11 happened?
Not the twin towers, but a crane smashing through a mosque and turning a load of pilgrims into pavement cack.

Attached: 911-muzzie-revenge.webm (1.88 MB, 640x360)

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

internally debating drinking lads

Matthew Reyes
Matthew Reyes

not gaining instead

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Don't do it

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

Thats pretty amazing tbh

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

im way ahead of you

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Do it, lad

Attached: 08148fe5dac347bedd6c63f0f21c5f1bc2104d439159d2f296620e0c3bb99c77.png (63.5 KB, 908x1003)

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Don't

Kayden Sullivan
Kayden Sullivan

so beautiful.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

would get spooked out trying to feel the empty space between the fingers and the prosthetics tbh

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

we have a tie, team

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

A Windsor knot?

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

smh no wonder they say Satan has all the comedians

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

Its called phantom limb syndrome.
A really odd phenomenon from what I've read.

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

web.archive.org/web/20151011205155/http://www.inspiretochangeworld.com/2015/10/the-truth-about-the-so-called-british-royal-family-they-are-all-jews/
talks about harry being pressured to marry a black woman
I really don't want all the crazy shit I believed when I was a kid about lizards to be true but it just is

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

I remember how /pol/ celebrated

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

If humor is satanic then I don't want to go to heaven

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Yeah my grandad had it, half of his thumb got squished completely flat by some machine smh

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

Icke the Prophet
Viracocha the King

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

your grandmother could have xheated

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

If my nan xheated, in any way, I'd call 999

Aaron White
Aaron White

*makes a dramatic entrance*

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

our lord made alcohol to remind us he existed its blasphemy not to and I shall put you to the sword if you don't

Brandon Carter
Brandon Carter

alcohol kills test, smoke a cigar instead

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Anderson is 1/4 Heeb

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

no alcohol
no drugs
no cigarettes

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

yank
not promoting chaw
Its like you want your economy to fail

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

yeah mate test is well useful in a world full of thots and hostile governments haha

James Hill
James Hill

Cocaine heroin ecstasy marijuana
On the mule from NY to the carolinas

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

no fun

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

lad there is no time for fun, duty is what matters

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

smh and what's the alternative lad?

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

what duty

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

It is ones duty to inebriate oneself

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

one we lost long ago

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

agree

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

I'm having a cuppa soon

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

if you don't know by now then
clarity of mind is needed lad

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

smh

Attached: 785ec5cde1442a70f5373d96604bdcb2dce85bb8a0d7ec346f4dcc7a8887e9a9.jpg (55.23 KB, 500x356)

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

looks like your duty is to be in denial and also a big twat lad

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Aye lad, and you don't get that from sobriety in my experience.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Chai is really good.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

There are people in this thread that aren't straight edge

Attached: 4774d9f7fe8e90f6a4f1cf7b0de2e6fc8bdc042895ff53facd0158d62190dccb.png (104.63 KB, 322x389)

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

all is lost x

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

x
careful now lad

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Use straight edges to rack up lines tbf

Attached: eesw796vmwy01.png (470.5 KB, 600x446)

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

blow is a white mans drug you ponce

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

bumps > lines

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

>not having a tolerance
jealous tbh

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

blow is a white man's drug you ponce

No, it's magic mushroom.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Ketamine is implicitly white

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Tbh

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

smh lad
Ironically I can out drink everyone I know except my parents, but have shit tier tolerance for anything else

not speed

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

and explicitly equine lol

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

not speed
It is mainly from eastern Europe so yeah I guess its hwhite

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

have you lads really done that many drugs? i'm 25 and haven't even gone for the weed memi

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Horses have good taste in drugs

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

I'm clean.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

you wont overthrow anyone on hallucinogens lad

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

keep it that way lad, not that I have problems with them myself but I know plenty of people who haveprobably best not to chance it

Julian James
Julian James

tried everything every way except IV tbh

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

implying we don't sell 100 times more cigarettes
btw I've never heard "chaw" before, people call it "dip" here. "doin' dip"
test = masculinity = sex appeal = access to thots
test = masculinity = power = defeat hostile government
(((datamining))) post, do not reply

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

yeah mate hows all that test helping you change the fact your country is less than 50 percent white?

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Isn't dip powdery though
Thought chaw was the right word for loose leaf

Anthony King
Anthony King

need a new thread soon

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

22st themed?

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

off for a fish lads

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Can one of you cunts do a thread in time for once please

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Too much transfat is bad for you tho lad

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

I like the thrill of going over the post limit tbh

Attached: beadle.jpg (36.2 KB, 500x435)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Mullet us know what you catch

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

tfw Ginnie has done Heroin intravenously

Attached: thot-spray.png (152.78 KB, 377x603)

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

helps me impregnate aryan thots to outbreed the spic swarm

and you shouldn't get overzealous with the "our demographics are better than yours" shtick is that kike speak? 'cause in 10-15 years you'll catch up
idk tbh I tried dip once and didn't like it

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Source

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Madman

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

From the whorse's mouth

Nathan White
Nathan White

In the moments between threads anything is possible

Attached: 5059e67423ec68d215f30c46a98ce3faff46bb5feb3b2049758c94ba59165cb9.png (134.45 KB, 624x434)

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

BOOM

Nicholas Cook
Nicholas Cook

DMT tbh

Attached: 1516160418139.jpg (945.23 KB, 1858x1181)

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

B-but that's a lie lad,G-ginnie would never do that she's a good girl

Attached: darkwaveginnie.jpg (39.64 KB, 640x480)

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

how many girls have you impregnated lad

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

hundreds of thousands

Attached: DO-THE-SOYBOY-NOW.webm (3.79 MB, 854x480)

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

One of the finest composers of the 20th Century, perhaps the avant-garde

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

she sucked a black willy

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

Orgies,drugs,is there anything you haven't done lad?

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Stacey Q - Greatest Hits (1995)

Attached: ForthrightWindingKingfisher.gif (2.34 MB, 290x337)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Lad…

Henry Green
Henry Green

He hasn't done things like being a father

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

when you try to be a political revolutionary but end up just being a Boomer

Attached: image.jpeg (100.13 KB, 630x420)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

Rock + roll tbh

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (9.59 KB, 480x360)

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

That you, lad?

John Rodriguez
John Rodriguez

F

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

On a related point Royal rumour has it that Prince Harry is under great pressure, especially from the Queen, to marry a black woman…

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

zero x

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Yeah it's me

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

*dances to 90s house remixes of 80s pop*

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

inspiretochangeworld
Seems legit

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

I've still got some time left.
The thot needs further convincing though.

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

Find a mummy and settle down

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Just impregnate your gf tbh
Is she on the pill?

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

btw earlier I was chatting with this uber chad and I was dominating the conversation, like initiating topics etc., he was just 'participating', and I kept catching thots looking at me instead of him even though I wasn't as good looking, it was pretty interesting
yeah well I'm young and couldn't afford it anyway, I could have impregnated a chubby spicc which would have felt fucking great but that would have been reallllly bad so good thing I didn't

someday I'll have 6 h'white babbies

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

AH NEEW THREAD PLEASE

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

We use the timing method tbh

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

I thought you were making one?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed