Baltimore Mayor Pugh On The Run After FBI Raids Her Offices And Home Over Corruption

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh (D) has gone missing after the FBI and IRS raided her home, according to Baltimore CBS affiliate WJZ.

Jason Bentley, Pugh's spokesman, told the Associated Press on Thursday that he has no clue where the Mayor is, while her defense attorney, Steve Silverman, routed calls to voicemail.

According to the report, "Pugh was at her home when the raid began, but has since left the state."

Pugh was asked to resign by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan shortly after the raids.

"Today, agents for the FBI and the IRS executed search warrants at the mayor’s homes and offices," said Hogan. "Now, more than ever, Baltimore city needs strong and responsible leadership. Mayor Pugh has lost the public trust. She is clearly not fit to lead. For the good of the city, Mayor Pugh must resign."

Neighbors say they haven't seen her in weeks. Others were devastated at news of the raid.

This is Michelle Hopkins from Park Heights. She is fed up with the headlines at City Hall and, in her words, devastated by the news of today’s FBI raids. #WJZ pic.twitter.com/V1DOJPKj1m

— Devin Bartolotta (@WJZDevin) April 25, 2019

The city is now into the fourth week of Pugh on indefinite leave and silence is surrounding Baltimore’s top offices. Pugh’s aides have gone silent on status updates, declining to comment on her health this week- as questions linger on when, or if, she plans to return to work.

Last Friday her spokesman said she is recovering from pneumonia and plans to return to work.

Meanwhile, dominos continue to fall inside Baltimore City Hall on Tuesday, as acting Mayor Jack Young stayed tight-lipped on his recent decision to place a seventh Pugh staffer on leave of absence. -WJZ

web.archive.org/web/20190425213316/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-25/baltimore-mayor-bolts-pugh-missing-after-fbi-irs-raid

Attached: Baltimore Mayor Pugh On The Run After FBI Raids Her Offices And Home Over Corruption.jpg (640x360, 23.31K)

This is disgusting

A: absolutely NOTHING

Q: what's interesting about this story?

Not a surprise

A: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Q: WHAT KIND OF NEWS EVER INTERESTS YOU?

FBI kun, I found Pugh.
Just contact admins if you need more info.

Face it Johnny, there could be a nuclear bomb dropped on the Middle East, and if I reported it here, you still wouldn't give a SHIT. Because NOTHING I post interests you, and likely never ever will.

More

Britney

Spears

NEWS = Britney Spears

NOT NEWS = Pugh

A: not a good damn thing

Q: what does a nuclear bomb in the middle East have to do with Britney Spears?

I couldn't help but notice that your article never even mentioned the reason the IRS were raiding her house:

When she was head of the medical review board there was a purchase of 100000 copies of a book she wrote

She paid $100,000 back and apologized for any misunderstanding

She owned a company called Healthy Holly LLC

And she wrote a children's book

And there seemed to be a misappropriation of funds, and a purchase of 100000 copies of that book

Definitely not cool

but definitely not as corrupt as everything else Baltimore does

I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT BALTIMORE

all sages denied

next report will be right up your ally, Johnny, just wait for it…

Actually I won't be reading it because I'm about to take Jillian out to dinner.

We're going to get Chinese and celebrate a small victory in our lives

If you're going to write articles about Baltimore, please don't waste anyone's time with children's books of Healthy Holly….

Go ahead and create a thread about something real, like the corrupt Police department that allowed their officers to sever a prisoner's spine in the back of a van without prosecution.

Nothing about this story is interesting

And there was no mention of Britney Spears

It's a long story, but yeah…..

Tonight I'm celebrating the death of one thing and the birth of another

alley*

Maybe she is not on the run. Maybe she is running **for re-election.

Attached: bjc.jpg (410x410, 17.71K)

And I fuck up the spoiler.

Attached: b0210292e128cb0afe2b69e70f96d50612489a5996cadfe4345c7700a3792493.jpg (219x265, 13.73K)

I was taking a peek of all the shitposting Johnny has done over the years, he has created thousands of different accounts all over the place, he's on all kinds of different chans, blogs, twitter + other obscure related social media sites, has several Youtube channels, its actually very funny. Its obvious his interest is NOT news, he only likes pissing people off and throwing fits all over the place. A literal shitposter.

But for some reason….. I actually don't mind him, I find him somewhat entertaining.

By the way Johnny, did you manage to convince Jillian to go to bed nude with you, popping some curcumin, drinking some cod liver oil and watching The Ropers as I suggested you two should do last night?

How Johnny Neptune really seduces teenage girls (the real secrets to his love craft):

"Hahahaha! Know what I was thinking? What if you took some of my curcumin little goyal? We could drink some kosher Cod Liver Oil while we snuggle nude together in bed, watching The Ropers on DVD together!"

"lol"

"Yessss! We won't have sex or nothing, we just cuddle together and watch The Ropers. Hahahaha."

"Can I have 3 curcumin?"

"Yesssss, good goyal, take as many as you want! I got plenty of shekels, I can always buy more at the local kosher store!"

Just fuckin' with ya Johnny. I'm getting off soon, maybe have myself a nice drinky poo. No plans to get drunk tonight, just going to have the last of whats left of my Ardbeg.