Mayor in Texas Arrested for Illegal Voting Scheme

Edinburg Mayor Richard Molina has been arrested for voter fraud, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced Thursday morning.

According to law enforcement, Molina and his wife were involved in an “illegal voting scheme” in the 2017 mayoral election.

Theconservativeopinion.com reports:
theconservativeopinion.com/breaking-democrat-mayor-in-texas-border-town-arrested-for-voter-fraud-scheme/

Police allege that Molina and his wife “had numerous voters” fraudulently register for the election, which he later won, in what authorities describe as a “vote harvesting scheme.”

BREAKING: Mayor of Edinburg has been arrested for voter fraud.

Voter fraud is an affront to democracy and places the decision-making authority of the Texas electorate in the hands of those who have no right to make those choices. t.co/MfeE1i6v81

— Ken Paxton (@KenPaxtonTX) April 25, 2019

Molina has been accused of ordering voters to illegally change their registration information, with some even claiming to live in an apartment complex he owns, in order to help him win the election.

archive.fo/3obAn
newspunch.com/democrat-mayor-texas-arrested-voter-fraud-scheme/

Attached: Mayor in Texas Arrested for Illegal Voting Scheme.jpg (678x381, 42.38K)

A: BALTIMORE'S MAYOR

Q: who do I care about more than the mayor of Edinburg Texas?

A: BALTIMORE'S MAYOR

Q: WHO DO I NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT?

when I move to Edinburg Texas, I'll be sure to give a jolly flying fuck

would you fuck this Johnny?

Attached: 7940d572a46e8f.jpg (1045x800, 206.78K)

BREAKING NEWS:
STICK FOUND LAYING ON THE GROUND!!!

guess what?…….

I care more about the stick story

Attached: stick-middle-ground-field_1330-215.jpg (626x417, 201.77K)

Or would you rather fuck this?

Attached: 76577657.jpg (1080x1350, 123.35K)

BREAKING NEWS:
YOU'RE POSTING IN A NEWS THREAD
AND THIS IS NEWS

India Joy Eisley is okay….

But at age 25, she's about 11 years too old for me

lol that pic reminds me that Cosmo
PEED ON MY SNEAKERS

true, it IS news……….

technically speaking………

more trees falling on carports, please

Who the fuck is India Joy Eisley?

Better yet, who the fuck is Cosmo?

BETTER HEADLINE:

BREAKING NEWS!!! COWBOY HATS STILL LOOK STUPID AS SHIT!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-18-53-59.png (1080x2160, 942.98K)

1: over the hill

2: squatting over my shoe

C O S M O

Attached: PicsArt_04-26-06.56.24.png (901x936, 769.73K)

I's got spurs on a boots and a cowboy hat
I's a pistol packin' tobacco spittin' crooked democrat
a child sacrificin' blood suckin' vampire bat

RE: WHO'S INDIA EISLEY?

EGG ZACK LEE™

if you want hot, simply image search
FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BLONDE
and pick any result

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-26-18-59-04.png (1080x2160, 1.32M)

Sufferin succotash you rootin tootin rascal!!

I just don't really find it exactly 'surprising or disturbing' to find when an elected official is corrupt or somehow misappropriate something, or manipulates situations into their own favor….

because EVERYBODY does that

To one degree or another, every single person on this planet is guilty of this behavior… Nobody runs for any elected office without trying to benefit from it, because it's human nature…

It would be more Earth shattering to hear about somebody who ISN'T looking out for their best interest, who DOESN'T try to manipulate things into their own favor, or somehow misappropriates shit in their own best interest.

It's kind of like reading a news article about a dog who barks at the neighbors when they walk by

Not exactly what I would call interesting

I hate to say it, but you're right

Too young. If I were in my early 20s I'd probably be trying to hunt for someone like her.

Note, I found those two pics on a random foreign board over at endchan. They had LOTS of pics of nice looking young women.

I never said I want to fuck that 14 year old blonde
(I think everyone agrees, it's a given)

I just said she's HOT

too young? according to who's laws?

the laws of nature, or some 2,000 year old guilt-trip religious zealot shit?

In my opinion all of them need to be closely eyeballed, every single politician should be routinely audited. If they serve the public, they should be fully transparent and expect little privacy. After all, they chose that position.

Thanks for posting this OP. Your doing the lords work. These circles are saltier than Lots first wife.

Attached: 794abdfdcaa02e55e511a67d6b22b7e8c9516d8a97852b8cef5e6b39401e4831.png (557x777, 318.67K)

sounds good….

but then there would be no more elected officials

Yah, she's cute. I'll admit that. But I won't admit I'd stick my dick in a 14 year old. I ain't no creepy uncle joe.

EGG ZACK LEE

The only bad habits I have for that list would be my desire for premium scotch whiskey (love scotch) and a bit too much time on the internet, not enough time outside these days.

She's 19

that's why I'm going to get you an Android smartphone. So you can go outside and still panic while you're relaxing

I heard they had a lot of Sagebrush down thar in Texas. 🌿

Here's something you should know:
I ignore every single one of your posts

REAL NEWS IS BACK! LEGIT ACTUAL RATIONAL ETC.