ROCKET CELEBRATES HER FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

A man rescued an adorable 6 week old stray black kitten back in early June 2018, after the kitten was seen darting and bouncing back and forth through the street, with cars driving by.

"She was literally zooming and zipping back and forth in the street, like a little black bottle rocket", said the incredibly handsome man who rescued her.

The man used a 'havahart' trap to capture the adorable black kitten, which has a dropping door that releases without injuring the kitten when the kitten stands on a kick-plate inside, trying to get food placed in the trap.

The incredibly handsome man took the kitten into his house, and promptly fell in love with her. "She continued zipping and zooming up and down the hallways in my house, so I named her Rocket."

On Friday, Rocket turned One Year Old!!

She is so god damn sweet, it's just SILLY!!

Rocket actually kisses me on my mouth all the time. She takes her little kitty cat lips and pulls on my upper lip and kisses me continually. She always curls up on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my neck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKET !!!

happybirthdayrocket.com

Attached: IMG_20180701_183427.jpg (4608x3456, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kutt.it/man-abuses-cat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video of little baby Rocket being captured. She was so small that she stood on the release lever but she didn't weigh enough to trigger the trap door, and she came out of the havahart trap, and had to go back in again before the trap finally captured her.

Baby Rocket would follow me everywhere, even into the bathroom when I took baths.

Here, she was sitting on the side of the tub, just watching her daddy take a bath. She's a daddy's girl BIGTIME…

Attached: IMG_20180622_234009.jpg (1920x1080, 125.48K)

Baby Rocket hanging out in Wendy's purse

Attached: IMG_20180616_103029.jpg (4608x3456, 2.3M)

realest news

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROCKET !!!!

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-07.05.46.jpg (1847x1373, 293.16K)

365 days…..

and I can't imagine life without her

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-07.30.21.jpg (1885x1470, 147.18K)

Happy birthday rocket and your are a kind hearted person for rescueing her and raising her i'm sure she loves you very much.

She and I are as thick as thieves

And thankyou

Attached: PicsArt_04-27-02.37.20(2).jpg (1935x1795, 340.73K)

My first photograph of Rocket, IMMEDIATELY after capturing her and bring her home.

I opened up the havahart trap, and she calmly walked out, sat here next to a crate, and instantly became part of the family.

she never freaked out in the trap, or panicked, or complained.

her personality is so easy going and laid back

Attached: PicsArt_06-06-11.30.36_1528434984365.jpg (1829x2049, 123.03K)

Attached: IMG_20180627_171850.jpg (4608x3456, 2.09M)

It barely seems like a year!
Happy Birthweek Rocket!
I'll see if I can find any old pics.

Under attack right now, so cannot go find old Rocket pics on another device yet, but Eeyore wishes Rocket a Happy Birthday!

Attached: PicsArt_04-28-08.10.23.jpg (1982x2643, 1.25M)

thank you, Eeyore

He's handsome as shit

wew good news!

Please Stop Biting MeOh God Oh Fuck He Has Airpods In This Is So Sad Where Am I How Did I Get Here I Have No Idea But Thanks For Coming

Please explain.

This isn't your blog faggot
SAGE

you misspelled 'toilet'

and yes… yes it IS

So cute!

Police arrest Andrew McGovern in Macon GA for allegedly having sex with his cat

McGovern denied having sex with his cat and had only been drying it off. However, the officer found probable cause for arrest based on witness statements and a veterinarian’s examination of the cat.

McGovern also faces multiple drug charges, including possession with an intent to sell.

He told police he sold and used methamphetamine that was found in the apartment.

He also said he was homeless and traded the drugs for permission to stay at the apartment and use the shower.

A status conference for McGovern in Macon County Superior Court was scheduled for March 28, and a preliminary hearing for April 1.

kutt.it/man-abuses-cat

Attached: nnn.png (720x486, 640.21K)

I kill cats with my silenced .22 when they come around my bird feeder

sneaky little things
i've killed 10 in the last yr

Just point my rifle out the window and bang

Lots of beautiful birds around now

I love birds
I hate cats and especially cat people

Men who like cats are 1/2 a fag

I got this one with 1 shot right in the head

Attached: a ded cat.jpg (634x646, 198.39K)

In addition to mammals, cats kill an estimated 377 million birds and 649 million reptiles every year in Australia. (In the United States, the numbers are even more striking: Scientists estimate that free-roaming cats kill 1.3 to 4 billion birds and 6.3 to 22.3 billion mammals every year.) On the evolutionarily sheltered continent of Australia, their presence represents one of the greatest threats to the continued existence of certain small mammals.

fucking killers

Attached: cat-with-bird.jpg (1000x673, 358.29K)