NBCNews confirms antisemitic “open letter” posted on on 8ch before attack by John Earnest

April 27, 2019, 7:14 PM EDT / Updated April 28, 2019, 12:37 PM EDT
By Ben Collins and Andrew Blankstein

An anti-Semitic open letter posted under the name of a man suspected of opening fire at a synagogue near San Diego Saturday was left on a far-right message board hours before the attack.

San Diego police said one person was killed and three were injured in the Saturday morning shooting at the Chabad of Poway on the last day of Passover.

A suspect, John T. Earnest, 19, of San Diego, was taken into custody after the shooting, authorities said.

A user identifying himself as John Earnest posted a white nationalist open letter to the far-right message board Zig Forums. He also used the username "JohnTEarnest" to post the letter on a document hosting site.

There is no active link to a livestream on his Facebook page. The post also includes a link of songs the poster planned to play during the stream.

The Zig Forums post appears near identical to the one Brenton Tarrant left hours before opening fire at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. It even links to the same document dumping sites PasteBin and MediaFire to host the open letter.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/anti-semitic-open-letter-posted-online-under-name-chabad-synagogue-n999211

Attached: Anti-Semitic open letter posted online under name of Chabad (00h00m48s-00h00m59s).mp4 (1920x1080, 7.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rWXcG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This 8ch thing must be terminated

trips wills it

isn't that stretching even for the MSM?

I suspect Mark Wiering.

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-11.59.43.jpg (970x1198, 159.17K)

They're trying to frame people like me as "kooks" because pastebins and file hosts was the way I operated back in the day (although peacefully).

And I don't mean "back in the day" as "long ago", I just mean before I hit up the chans like this site.

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-08.31.38.jpg (1200x675, 119.89K)

Ernest Goes To A Synagogue

Take your faggoty picsart bullshit back to facebook you colossal twink

Unfortunately I have that blocked; but when you go there you can post this…

Attached: PicsArt_04-29-10.45.44.jpg (2643x1982, 1.05M)

Someone should let the other thousand+ boards know that there is only Zig Forums now. Quality research and reporting from the honest media as usual.

Someone repost it on >>>Zig Forums

What happened to the other thread last night where it was revealed Jim was bugging my phones?

You mean this one?
archive.fo/rWXcG
Deleted as soon as the TRUTH came out.
Let the Fear Consume You.

Attached: Capture _2019-04-29-20-35-22.png (1439x2304, 1022.58K)

Attached: Capture _2019-04-29-19-57-57.png (1439x2300, 402.39K)

Where's the REST?

Were you not going to expose that Jim knew exactly who I really was and had me bugged?

I was waiting a long time with anticipation of fear and paranoia…… as always…. is that it or is there more? Or more you can't talk about because of the spook agencies?

Hold on. Gotta change devices and locations again. They're getting to be a REAL Pain nowadays.
You have no idea how fucked things really are.

I'm sorry I didn't stay up late last night to catch the whole thing, I was online most of yesterday and just had to get some shut eye.

SO can you give me a straight up answer here when you get back online:

Does Jim hate Killcen? Does he hate Johnny?

Or is he using us somehow, exploiting our personas?

Truth be told I think they fucked with my connections for a little while yesterday too. At one point I had to unplug the modem, wait about 20 minutes and then replug it back in. The VPN also had problems connecting around the time my modem was acting up. So something very spooky is going on they don't want anyone to know.

Honestly should I be any more concerned for my life than I already am?

Jim hates hate.
Doesn't everybody?
Wait. Don't answer that.
Is he exploiting us?
Who do you think provides his website content?
Is he exploiting our personas?
Well, not mine. I don't have one to exploit.
Yours is contrived, so it is easy to exploit.
Johnny's persona is impossible to exploit. If it was, he would have done so himself long ago.

Attached: image-2019-04-29-20-39-00.jpg (563x720, 630.92K)

Lol @ himself

I have noticed anons can easily mock me and Johnny, and have before. So sometimes you don't know who's really talking….. and that may be a Good! thing….

I knew Killcen was open minded… obviously…

But I had no idea HOW open minded he was until he told me about the new male spokesmodels on The Price is Right.

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-11.21.06.jpg (450x338, 40.72K)

I don't hate individuals on this board, never did even when I gave them a hard time and ranted in drunken paranoia. I just want everyone to know that. I'm not really a bad person, I'm just fucked in the head plain and simple. I'm addicted to REAL NEWS and posting controversial topics and issues. Its a hobby to be honest and my paranoia adds to the intensity naturally.

I mean I know that Killcen is All-American and believes in just letting people be people and live their lives as long as they're not hurting anyone else….

But I had no idea just how forward-thinking he actually is until yesterday, when he told me his favorite show is The Price is Right ever since they started the male spokesmodel thing…

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-11.32.01.jpg (881x1200, 170.12K)

(((WE))) know who's really talking.

I never watched that show, although I did enjoy "Whats My Line?" back in the day.

I do

Did you want me to take my shirt off before I read that post?

No, I want to see naked pictures of Johnny so that I can jack of to my computer screen because he is SEXY AS FUCK!

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-08.39.21.jpg (881x1200, 203.48K)

I heard they've cast the role of Killcen for the upcoming movie

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-11.40.26.jpg (1262x1600, 238.04K)

Oh man, OK, I'm exposed. Yes I'm indeed a nigger.

…..

are they really making a movie about your life?

This nigger wants to blow you some kisses and bear hug you Johnny! Don't be afraid of this tin foil nigger!

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-11.51.33.png (1262x1600, 613.16K)

I don't really know what to say anymore, honestly…. no matter what I say some seem to get the satire, others do not, and some realize what truth I have to bring here and others do not. What can I say? I think I'm so batshit unique that no one really knows what to think anymore. Many just look at me like I'm a tin foil clown. Is that a good interpretation of how most of you feel?

I heard Spielberg wanted to make a few changes to the story to make it a more commercially successful movie.

Instead of a computer, he has Killcen using a smartphone to go online, and instead of being indignant about the upcoming end of the world and trying to convince people to prep, he's going to be a civil rights advocate, who uses his trusty smartphone to help underprivileged minorities receive government benefits.

gee, I wonder why that would be the case

SPOILER ALERT:

Jim is Killcen and JN is the alternative personality hired by Jim. Its all just a show!

Personally, I think you're the only good thing about this place. If it wasn't for you I would never come here

a few days ago he slipped up and I realized that killcen IS andy. And I already knew that the role of killcen has been played by Jim the entire time, so yes you're right, that's all just one person.

Pay attention to the Goldwater site….. you might just find a lot of creepy similarities….

The only reason I didn't realize it before was because I wasn't really paying attention, but it's really obvious once you think about it.

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-12.03.45.png (1192x896, 596.29K)

IRONCLAD
THE WHOLE FREAKIN' TIME!

l>>773216
gotta love that hair jimbo,(sac)did you weave it outta Diane's pubic hair?

Attached: Capture.JPG (313x371, 22.04K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-03.23.36.png (1575x1008, 1017.81K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-30-03.30.24.png (1575x1008, 1.26M)

Whats your opinion Johnny? Is Killcen really Jim?

Cosmo had a long night outside

Attached: 20190430_160235.jpg (4160x2080, 2.52M)

You have been infiltrated
Sorry to tell you this at this late date