Another terrorist attack

wcnc.com/article/news/who-is-trystan-terrell-uncc-shooting-suspect-facing-multiple-charges/275-21264198-c78c-4d47-a13d-f8a626c3b48c

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The suspect in the deadly shooting on the campus of UNC Charlotte Tuesday afternoon is facing multiple charges.

NBC Charlotte learned that the suspect, 22-year-old Trystan Andrew Terrell, was a former student at UNC Charlotte. Officials said Terrell was a history major but dropped out this semester.

Early Wednesday, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police announced the charges Terrell is facing. He is charged with two counts of murder, four counts of attempted murder, four counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, possession of a firearm on educational property and discharging a firearm on educational property. He is being held at the Mecklenburg County Jail.

Attached: D5cICcBUcAEaKV1.jpg (680x566, 38.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/[the_url_of_the_website]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: D5cXZCgXoAAqdrx.jpg (921x1200, 76.81K)

Just the continued decline of a falling Empire. Read my threads and you'll figure out EXACTLY why all this social chaos is unfolding.

he looks like the guy from party rock anthem

Attached: photo_lmfao_300rgb_wide-41868f0d94ab34ff7d23f54e1b69e09795e932fe-s800-c85.jpg (800x448, 99.21K)

Another badass strikes Back at the establishment! Keep em coming!

The White police really need some freedom and democracy, too. They've had it too good for too long.

Unless someone goes to Congress and does this, nothing really changes anything. And if you misconstrue that as a "threat" fuck you, just sayin'

what teh fuqq

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (848x665, 41.74K)

You should have paid attention to my threads. I could tell you what thats all about but you ignore REAL NEWS so…..

list of victims? was it just for the sake of killing, was it niggers/lefties? any manifest to read? give us some context.

Attached: hacker.jpg (300x262, 12.12K)

What makes you call this a terrorist attack? What were his political objectives?

one minute, you're claiming these are all false flag acts of conspiracy with crisis actors, and the next minute, you're claiming it's just the decline of a falling empire…

You can't have it both ways…

And all four of us I have read your threads over and over and over and over. The same old shit every day, over and over and over again.

The fact that you have no variation is exactly why nobody pays attention.

So you think any act of terrorism has to have a political agenda behind it? Weird

that page is easily accessed

lol @ "I could tell you what your denied access is all about"

go ahead…. tell us 'what his denied access is all about'…

it's a conspiracy, right ?

WRONG……

it was his IP address… he was using a restricted IP on a VPN to access the site. it happens all the time.

wow

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01-08-14-50.png (1080x2160, 505.14K)

I go to different 'local news affiliate station websites' and get access denied because of particular IPs on my VPN all the time.

it happens almost every day. big deal. it's not a conspiracy.

I simply change my IP address and access is granted.

Here's proof that your threads are all about YOUR NEED TO VALIDATE YOURSELF and to feel as if you're important.

what are you compensating for?

Attached: 20190501_082407.jpg (1280x426, 125.2K)

THE OBVIOUS ANSWER:

the only reason somebody would ever become obsessed with trying to validate themself is because they feel as if their life needs to be validated, that their existence 'didn't make a difference'…

if your goal was to actually make a difference, you certainly wouldn't be in here repeating the exact same message 500 times a day to the same FOUR PEOPLE'' who have already seen your message 500 times each day.

you would be out there trying to 'make a difference' reaching an audience of at least 20 people on a website with more traffic.

and of course I'm fully aware that you are going to insist that there are '10,000 unseen readers', lurking and reading your threads.

but that's not true.

and you know it.

Ron recently emailed me with the REAL numbers from Zig Forums, and if anybody would know how many people come here, it would be RON, not you.

Ron told me Zig Forums fluctuates between 8 to 11 readers at any given moment, and at times he said "there are only two".

so your mysterious '10,000 unseen readers' is just another one of your fabricated stories, another attempt to validate yourself, another way to convince yourself that 'you're making a difference'.

but you're not….

repeating the same tired theme to FOUR PEOPLE is the farthest thing from 'making a difference'

He is going to do state time on a fuck me in the ass lvl 4 yard. He wont survive.

He dont look too happy. Lol he was in a holding cell for 10 min before that pic and he already hating lice. Dumb nigger.

Mabey he will get the death penalty and he will cry like a bitch for his mommy when they stick the spike in his arm.

AND ANOTHER THING:

marketing……

that's your biggest flaw…

if you want to attract people to your theme, you need to ATTRACT THEM, not 'repel them'

you've packaged your message terribly….

it's NOT appealing or attractive…
it's repetitive and you oversaturate…
that makes people turn away…
it does NOT pull them in….

for example, you fail to consider the way human beings perceive things… when a human being sees 27 links pasted, they are extremely unlikely to click on any of them.

sorry, but that's a fact….

if you wanted people to click on a link, you should just post one link.

If I wanted people to watch some music videos, I could either post ONE link at a time, maximizing the likelihood that they would click on it, or I could use your technique of pasting 17 different videos, guaranteeing that nobody would bother watching even one of them.

Also, if your goal was to persuade people to start living their life the way you live your life, you would need to show tangible proof that there was a benefit obtainable by changing their lifestyle, and make it desirable to them.

but you DON'T… instead, all you offer is hypothetical predictions and vague assertions about how the world is about to end, and you demonstrate a lifestyle of stress, needless fear, and wasted energy.

Everybody on this planet is familiar with the concept of 'the paranoid guy' who wastes is life with needless fear.

Nobody wants to be that guy.

Maybe they spell the word 'MAYBE' like this:

maybe

(sac) speketh

Attached: fear & safety.mp4 (720x404, 1.47M)

This board is gay

i am gay
i am a regular Zig Forums user
i am JN(sac)
i like wienies better that roast beef

AND FINALLY:

Recently you demonstrated your inability to maintain control of your words and actions.

you typed terroristic threats online, threatening to cause bodily harm to United States elected officials, and now you are being investigated by federal law enforcement agencies.

if you think that type of behavior is alluring and magnetic, and that you are going to convince people they 'should live their life the way you live your life', you are even more delusional than you appear….

If anything, you have demonstrated that NOBODY should ever read anything you type or listen to anything you say, because you are now being investigated as a domestic terrorist, a possible threat to society.

You also self-medicate with alcohol, clearly demonstrating a psychiatric illness and a weakness of character.

You're out of control.

You're not alluring….
You're not appealing….
You're not magnetic….

You have become a likely candidate to end up being incarcerated in a federal penitentiary, before your face appears on a news website like the caveman monkey faced idiot in this story.

You have been in a downward spiral for decades, getting ever closer and closer to 'snapping'….

and although I think you're an okay guy, I also think you post a threat to innocent people, because you're a radical anarchist, unamerican, violent, unstable, and all it would take is one sip too many of liquor, and you would use it as an excuse to follow through on your threats to harm people.

anyone who threatens to harm people (especially politicians like you did recently) needs to be separated from society for the rest of their life.

do, it really bothered you that
I pointed out the fact that you
couldn't spell 'maybe' correctly?

…………and the most ironic part?……………..

you put yourself on the radar by threatening violence, while telling yourself that you were a 'prophet', thinking you were saving humanity from the 'imminent end of the world', based on the predictable brainwashing nonsense from your fabricated occultist 'bible'….

in other words, you ARE the textbook example of an emotionally unstable delusional religious fanatic with a psychiatric disorder who allowed himself to become a threat.

translation: TYPICAL

Unirnoically hang yourself right now

it's okay……………

he's just lashing out because he doesn't want us to realize how embarrassed he was when I pointed out that he couldn't spell 'maybe' correctly.

MABEY he should stick to the One Syllable Words

Killcen?…..

your lack of self-control has made you ALMOST as 'alluring' as this caveman.

this monkey would have better luck than you in convincing people to follow his example

Attached: 20190501_090432.jpg (1084x1280, 298.18K)

MABEY i like wienies and may be I like roast beef
I'm JN(sac) AND i LIKE BOTH

i BOW TO MY IQ inferiors
retARDS CONTROL THE WORLD AND I(sac) give up

tell me wat 2 do.o great retarded masses

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-09.35.27.jpg (1265x1905, 227.89K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-09.37.29.jpg (900x513, 138.37K)

Cheers!

Attached: PicsArt_04-24-03.42.52.jpg (1314x879, 162.37K)

This Thread was brought to you by Kathie Lee Gifford singing the TAKL™ jingle

the post was brought to you by Angie's List™

LIFE IN PRISON
So easy, Tristan Terrell can do it

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-09.48.24.jpg (1084x1280, 97.15K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-10.00.48.jpg (220x292, 17.69K)

Attached: Ratt-comeback-735x413.jpg (735x413, 75.91K)

I'm guessing it's a prerequisite for shooters to be completely out of touch with current hairstyles?

Attached: adam-lanzajpg.jpg (300x300, 10.15K)

It seems like a no-brainer:

just find anybody with an out-of-touch hairstyle and throw their ass in prison before they get their hands on a gun.

Attached: 170918-dylann-roof-ac-604p_867f5dc28a2fd31e4170508030b6f52c.fit-760w.jpg (760x560, 92.04K)

Who would have ever guessed that haircuts are the clearest indicator of somebody's mental and emotional stability?

Attached: image-20160701-18331-1q0i26o.jpg (496x421, 22.36K)

Just look for the stupidest haircut you've ever seen…..

That, or a complete lack of hair and eyebrows

Attached: 150620122758-jared-loughner-gifford-shooter-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 81.38K)

Gee…. Who would have ever guessed that heavy metal fans would be lonely and angry at the world because nobody wants to hang out with them?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (219x300, 10.32K)

Whether it's thinking Ronnie James Dio was a good musician, or still thinking The Ropers was a good TV show, you can tell somebody is out of touch by their inability to realize when certain things have become uncool….

And if that person owns a firearm, they need to be put behind bars for the rest of their life.

Attached: 20190501_101645.jpg (1026x1280, 574.46K)

….as if The Ropers was ever vaguely cool……

Attached: zs352gwfk9ozkfo2.jpg (454x358, 22.46K)

It's really not that hard to tell who's going to become a shooter just by looking at them

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-10.23.41.jpg (640x480, 70.74K)

THE MORE THESE INCIDENTS HAPPEN:
THE MORE RIDICULOUS PEOPLE LOOK WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT 'FALSE FLAGS' AND 'CRISIS ACTORS'

As if there aren't enough delusional angry rejects out there who engage in copycat behavior….

like the 'government' would actually need to FABRICATE one of these events…..

AND ANOTHER THING:

When conspiracy theorists assert that there's a widespread conspiracy, like mass shooting false flags with hundreds of involved crisis actors, or mass spraying of chemtrails with hundreds and hundreds of airplanes, military personnel, scientists and private contractors involved…

they would try to have you believe that something like that could be pulled off without somebody becoming a whistleblower or going public with evidence….

lmmfao !!!!!………..

the mathematical possibility of that happening is less than zero

You would have a hard enough time trying to keep 20 or 50 people quiet in a situation like that, let alone hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of crisis actors and other participants….

But I suppose a delusion is the basis for being delusional, and at that point, they've lost all objectivity and are completely unable to realize how ridiculous their conspiracy claims are….

Attached: il_794xN.1245197617_bbup.jpg (794x1059, 149.84K)

LOOKING AT THE WORLD THROUGH CONSPIRACY COLORED GLASSES:
Low-level magical thinking for people who don't even have what it takes to qualify as having a legitimate organic psychiatric disorder.

Obsessive compulsive need to apply some fantastical template to every situation, and try to convince people that they are so smart that they could spot the secret series of sequential events that led to everyday happenstance events.

In other words, conspiracy theorists are addicted to trying to convince themselves they are more insightful than other people…..

When in reality, the fact that they have become a parody of themselves proves that they have very little insight whatsoever….

These people tend to tell themselves that 'the world sees me as crazy, but I can live with that because I'm the one who's right, and it's them who's crazy for not knowing how smart I am'….

Because they are emulating behavior that they think would be associated with organic psychiatric disorders…. 'crazy' behavior……

But that type of behavior has nothing to do with organic psychiatric disorders… That's just behavioral disorder bulshit

behavioral disorders like OCD….

narcissism…..

overcompensation……

Conspiracy Theorists are nothing more than people who feel compelled to prove their opinion matters

C O N S P I R A C Y E X P E R T S :

a transparent personality flaw

C O N S P I R A C Y E X P E R T S :

a behavior based on the desire to be proven 'correct'

yet inherently, there's no way to ever prove their claims are correct, because they are making claims that the proof is being kept secret

how predictably convenient

Killcen, maybe you'd be better off with a more productive hobby……

something that proves you accomplished something, like building ships in bottles….

It would be more productive than leaving a legacy of flushing your life down a bottle, accomplishing nothing more then leaving a trail of fearful predictions that never came true

Attached: 81B6UwYbR6L._SX679_.jpg (679x290, 25.3K)

Or maybe you could try whittling wood

Instead of whittling away at your own integrity with unprovable claims, for whittling away at the patience of the FOUR PEOPLE who come to Zig Forums

Attached: whittle.jpg (600x422, 20.48K)

At least with whittling, you could leave something behind that your daughter will be embarrassed about…..

well……. At least she'd be LESS embarrassed

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 9.47K)

At least with whittling, eventually there might be ONE PERSON who was interested in the bullshit you were occupying your time with

Attached: wood-whittling-3.jpg (543x800, 67.66K)

Even if you took up pottering I'm sure you would end up wasting your entire life creating things nobody had any use for

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-11.05.39.jpg (700x670, 49.07K)

Or maybe you should take up knitting…..

And knit Jesus… or a flower… or a scarecrow… or a pirate ship mast…. or a bird… or whatever the fuck this is….

At least it would be less humiliating than what you're doing now

Attached: 75ff3b0796ddf74fedd2da7c422e3110--crochet-bird-patterns-crochet-birds.jpg (236x311, 15.58K)

….and be honest……

wouldn't it be nice to finally have somebody who was interested in your efforts?

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-11.16.42.jpg (720x480, 68.7K)

…. wouldn't it be refreshing to finally make a positive change in somebody's life?

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-11.17.16.jpg (800x586, 98.35K)

you just don't know how to MARKET yourself

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-11.25.49.jpg (679x290, 45.21K)

It seems like building models would keep you occupied

Attached: PicsArt_05-01-11.32.55.jpg (1280x720, 132.7K)

protip: whenever you get that message, just prefix the url like this:
web.archive.org/save/[the_url_of_the_website]

Why do you care about this site so much?

Why do you care about this news board so much?

Why do you care what kind of NEWS I report here?

Why do you care about me so much?

Save yourself while you still can.

Save myself the way you have?

Like pickled pigs knuckles buried in somebody's basement?

Again: to make people want to follow your example, be you need to provide some form of conclusive evidence that you benefited from your decisions somehow.

Like I said, you don't know how to market yourself very well

EvenMireProTip:

Simply change the IP address on your VPN, and access will no longer be denied

You've got to make everything so complicated

OK, I'll be polite and tell you. If you read my news threads, you'd know that many websites today block European IPs now because of new EU internet mandates (which I have covered maybe 4 or 5 times). Due to these new laws/restrictions on data consumption for web hosters, some websites choose to block European IPs (that can include VPNs if your VPN happens to route through a European IP). So many sites in America are now blocked from Europeans, not all, but many.

I've read your threads… We all have…

All four of us…..

And because you never have any variation, and you never cut up and get silly and just have fun, and everything always has to be the exact same thing over and over and over again, we lost interest….

You shot yourself in the foot with repetition and lack of eclectic variation….

You became so predictable that nobody father's reading anymore…. We already know what you're going to say….

There's a difference between saving yourself and preserving yourself in a jar of formaldehyde…

if your behavior is the 'example you present', thinking we want to behave like you, then you've failed miserably at sizing up the demographics and engineering your marketing campaign.

Attached: 72 year old fetus in jar.jpg (740x960, 91.27K)

RE: FATHER'S

B O T H E R S

wouldn't "Johnny's Right Again" have been easier to type?

I'm not marketing myself or trying to shill anything for that matter, I just give people the facts and say "hey! here's some solutions to look at!" Thats it! If you want to look at them go ahead, if not, well tough luck suit yourself. I'm an anonymous prepper. I'm just here to post whats going on, provide what solutions I can, vent my anger (and boy I have a lot of it!), rinse and repeat. Thats all I was ever here for, I actually regret having an alias (at first I thought it was necessary, now I know better but too late), and I just want to post real news, solid hard hitting news that exposes the bullshit we stepped into and have trouble getting ourselves out of. The real deal, no matter how many people like it or hate it. I'm used to driving people away, my favorite board is NOT this board, its a board of only 2 dedicated news posters and one who likes to comment and read…. when I got on there were about a dozen and most fled within the first year of me being there! Why? Because they just can't handle the heat!

JN, since Zig Forums has become the MSM boogeyman, why don't you leverage that by making YouTube videos critiquing Zig Forums culture and begging for Patreon shekels instead of hounding and bullying an aging alcoholic paranoid schizophrenic? Seems like a more productive use of your time.

You know that I like you… You know that I don't hate you… You know that I respect you… You know that I realize you are intelligent….

So it's not a personal attack when I tell you my observation:

If you had some variety….
If you were occasionally silly….
If you 'mixed it up' a little….
If you were more abstract….
If you SANG A DIFFERENT TUNE here and there…

It wouldn't be such a turn-off

The fact that you refuse to keep things fresh and just have fun and occasionally do something different….

It's like watching a dog spin on a turntable….

Sure, it's amusing for a minute or two….

But soon enough, everybody gets tired of watching it….

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 141.2K)

You shouldn't expect anything more from me than my contribution! Your lucky I don't leave and let this board rot completely without any news at all! But thats not what I'm here for, I'm here to contribute news whether you or anyone else likes it or not!

Thanks

It mostly applies to Torfags where "changing IP" isn't really an option. Fox News and other news sites block Tor completely.

Then you guys need to take a break from news. Get off here for a while and do something else, anything else. Unplug the modem for 12 hours and find something else. Then when you come back, you have more updated news to read. I'm not in the business of making people happy. I'm in the hobby of posting controversial hard hitting news!

And when you get sick of an open news board there is always >>>Zig Forums

Most of you would like that better whether you admit it or not, because its controlled and its state-friendly!

actually, 75% of what you say can't be proven. it's all the same old traditional conspiracy theory content everybody has already heard a million times… There's nobody here who hasn't already heard all of these things before…

And nobody needs you to offer solutions because if they were going to do something, they would have already done it a long time ago…

When you 'warn' us about the dangers of evil big brother technology, and give us brilliant suggestions that we should 'find alternatives', we chuckle, because ALL FOUR OF US already know all about technology, and if we wanted to find an alternative weed could do it on our own without your suggestion…

See, THAT'S all just part of your delusional narcissistic personality disorder… You keep telling yourself that YOU'RE the only one with real news here, and that's bullshit….

Most of your stories can't be proven… most of your content is just cherry picked paranoid hypothetical theories and erroneous predictions you hand selected from paranoid hypothetical theory and erroneous prediction websites.

I see interesting news in here all the time, and none of it has anything to do with your paranoid end-of-the-world content

as opposed to your lack of self control when you recently threatened the lives of United States elected officials?

Copying and pasting random articles from the same four or five paranoid conspiracy websites:

The farthest thing from hard-hitting news

And the farthest thing from controversial

It's actually predictable and boring

Anybody who uses tour sits and waits 25 minutes for their post to go through, so they don't matter

TOR*

Too bad if you don't like it!!! I'm not here to pamper you or please you with whatever makes you feel good!!!

AND ?….. While you are correct about site blocking Tor, the truth of the matter is it's more likely to happen when people use a European IP on their VPN

It's simple mathematics

there's more people using vpns then there are people using tor

It's really not about me not liking it….
I'm speaking for everybody here….

It's not that we don't like it

It's more a matter of us finding it boring

Despite its rampant faggotry and shilling, your efforts would be better directed on Zig Forums.
Granted, you can't just spam links and run away or you'll be rightfully banned. But you could make claims, then argue and defend them, based on your "facts." If your facts turn out to be bullshit, Zig Forums will expose that sooner or later. Of course, if you're just a shill, you won't like that, but if you really are a truth seeker, you'll be grateful that others with access to perhaps more salient information, or who simply have more insight and intelligence than you were able to correct your views and make you a wiser person.

all four of us

"I'M NOT MARKETING MYSELF"

I agree with you completely… At least not effectively….

You certainly are trying to market yourself, because you want people to take your suggestions, so you can pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that you saved people…

But you don't know how to market yourself effectively

Because you're not presenting behavior that anybody else wants to emulate

The last time I checked, news was supposed to be verifiable……

and I'll be damned if I've seen you post anything that can be verified

I change IPs a lot and Zig Forums doesn't like that, so they automatically hold something against me. They also don't like users who post over Tor. And God forbid, the sources, the rules are too strict, its very difficult to find sources they will allow rather then ones they will almost automatically reject. I think Zero Hedge is - likely - one of the only sources they'd consider to be approved by the community.

I'll consider posting some reports over there and have done that before too, but many don't lead anywhere but bickering.

If a multi-millionaire wanted to offer suggestions on how to make money, people would actually pay attention.

If an Emmy award-winning actor wanted to offer suggestions on it how to become a famous movie star, people would be inclined to listen.

If an Olympic swimmer offered advice on doing the breaststroke, that's somebody people would take advice from.

But when a paranoid man who lives in a basement (quite literally moving his mattress and guns down into the basement to avoid 5G) demonstrates an inability to maintain self-control, and feverishly wastes his entire existence spitting out paranoid conspiracy theories, warning people the world is about to end, drinking his miseries away into a stupor as he drags himself across the floor….
that's probably not the person you want to take advice from

Lies lies lies lies lies

Excuses excuses excuses

You just don't like it there because they tear you to shreds and they can prove none of your stories have any verifiable content

hahahahaha