Trump Caves To Neo-con Zionists, Will Continue To Occupy Syria

A high level Pentagon official has admitted that US forces will be in Syria for "the long haul" and coupled his statement by declaring the territory contains “a lot of the oil resources and arable land.”

The unusually frank remarks were made this week by Michael Mulroy, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for the Middle East, while addressing a conference at the D.C. based Center for a New American Security (CNAS), months after President Trump appeared to have caved to his advisers, reversing course earlier this year from his stated goal of a full and rapid US troop exit from Syria.

Mulroy said “we have a very capable partner” — in reference to the primarily Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) — and quickly noted the US-trained SDF happens to occupy key regions in eastern Syria with "a lot of the oil resources and arable land," and added that, "we are there with them".

The Pentagon official further vouched for the think tank's new feature policy recommendations on Syria which call among other things for continuing to "maintain a presence in over one-third of the country."

Meanwhile, the majority of Syria's population is now under the Syrian government, now reeling from the worst fuel shortage in the nation's history as a result of new oil sanctions targeting Damascus and its ally Iran.

Even with the Islamic State's territorial caliphate now long gone, major oil and gas sites like al-Omar oil field in Deir Ezzor province in Syria's east remain controlled by the SDF and its US backers, something which Damascus has repeatedly condemned before the United Nations as an illegal violation of its sovereignty.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-30/us-troops-syria-long-haul-atop-lot-oil-resources-top-pentagon-official
web.archive.org/web/20190501103914/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-30/us-troops-syria-long-haul-atop-lot-oil-resources-top-pentagon-official

Attached: Trump Caves To Neo-con Zionists, Will Continue To Occupy Syria.jpg (600x601, 65.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
archive.fo/sHIAQ
archive.fo/OI0zF
archive.fo/2kA1Z
archive.fo/VveJk
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/C9OJN
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/Wj8pu
archive.fo/PjUYO
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/CXIun
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/rxIs5
archive.fo/ROCvG
archive.fo/uc4vx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Kikes ay

k

Geopolitics is as much about denying your enemies access to resources, as ut is about securing them for yourself. The US has major sanctions on Iranian and Russian oil. They can't leave Syria and let their foes take advantage of these resources, since the US can't leverage the Syrian govt. to use this oil as a dangling carrot for their puppet states.

TRUMP CAVES

I see what you did there.

Attached: 54caea8009b2a_-_geico-caveman-def.jpg (312x240, 11.53K)

I suppose that's prime real estate for a Cro-Magnon

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-09.07.13.png (640x427, 601.78K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-09.04.10.jpg (312x240, 16.62K)

bumping true legit news

Not intended to to misinform anyone sorry. The report said that. Either he caved, or flat out lied to his supporters the whole time. He said he didn't want to stay in Syria, even tweeted that they were "leaving" but no, they ended up staying so either they influenced him or he was lying.

Ooh-ra, goyim!

Attached: 18157497_200679297109260_2111121279469807667_n.jpg (493x471, 40.24K)

I never suggested that you were trying to misinform anybody…..

I couldn't care less about Syria… I'll be sure to let you know the minute cereal begins playing an important role in my life, or even an insignificant role for that matter…. Don't hold your breath…..

All I was saying is I find it humorously ironic that you used the words 'TRUMP' and 'CAVES' in the same headline…

the reason I find it humorous is because Donald Trump reminds me very much of a caveman

Syria… Cereal…. whatever, right?

I don't give a fuck about cereal any more than I do about Syria

You can sugarcoat it all you want but Trump is a flake

Dubs of truth

I think you missed the whole point when Trump tweeted about Syria…..

he never discussed it with his joint chiefs of staff (which infuriated them, rightfully so)

He makes me jerk statements without thinking or going through proper channels, exercising the professionalism and control that is required of the president of the United States (because stupid knee-jerk reactions and off-the-cuff statements by a president could actually trigger world war 3)

That's why presidents are supposed to exercise self-control and behave in a distinguished manner

Nope…. If you care to remember, Trump made that tweet because the Mueller investigation was heating up and he was trying to distract from it, and he also said that we have 'defeated ISIS'

(The videotaped statement from the isis leader two days ago and his chilling threats of upcoming terrorist attacks on America proof that Trump was literally talking out of his asshole that day)

…….and before anybody tries to tell me 'the Mueller investigation exonerated Trump', let me remind you that Robert Mueller recently wrote a four-page letter in which he gave a scathing accusation against William Barr, claiming Barr had completely lied in his 'summary' of the Mueller report….

According to Robert Mueller, Trump indeed DID conspire with the Russians, and he WAS guilty of obstruction of justice….

The Mueller report did NOT exonerate Trump at all

Robert Mueller didn't charge Trump criminally because the department of Justice has a gray area where they are uncertain whether or not you can actually indict a sitting president while he is in office….

Mother's failure to charge Trump criminally had nothing to do with a lack of evidence….

If you think the Mueller report exonerates Trump, then you haven't been keeping up with the story.

It definitely accuses Trump of several crimes and conspiracy….

and THAT'S why Trump was trying to distract from the Mueller report that day, and without consulting with his defense team, made a knee-jerk statement about pulling troops out of Syria and how we had defeated ISIS

I'm on my way to a narcotics anonymous meeting right now and I'm using speech to text so if you see any typos, I'm confident you men are intelligent enough to recognize what I was trying to say….

Speech-to-text typos are frustrating, but oh well…

He has a huge ego and so its easy to compromise that. Not that he isn't a ZOG stooge anyway, but even issues like preventing war he's easily conned into backing off from, because they'll tell him how his (((allies))) will be so proud of him, how he'll be the best and only president to 'fix the problem' (note that it won't fix a damn thing), he'll be told 'you got to be firm, be a man, thats what your supporters expect of you, go after the "enemies"' shit like that. And yes, he'll cave to peer pressure.

Lets stick to Syria, I don't give a shit about that "muh Russia" issue, as far as I'm concerned its over and I don't cover it unless something HAPPENS.

And bipartisan politics are exactly why I am not interested in politics. It's like talking about religion or something, where you can keep going in circles and circles and circles but you'll never get anywhere….

So of course you right wing Republican Trump supporters are going to accuse me of being a left-wing Democrat….

But I'm not a Democrat and I'm not left-wing

I'm none of those things…….

The Democrats ripped William Barr a new asshole yesterday at the Senate subcommittee hearings

William Barr lied in his 'summary' of the Mueller report. He was working for the president when he took the Mueller report and kept it from the public and refused to give it to Congress without first redacting all of the information that proved Trump was guilty of conspiracy and obstruction of justice

Now the house is having their sub committee hearings, and William Barr is refusing to testify….

Because bipartisan politics are corrupt…. The Republicans will do anything to protect Republicans, including perjury… And the Democrats will do anything to protect the Democrats including perjury….

But of course the Democrats are the only ones that are going to present the truth about William Barr lying in the summary

The Republicans certainly aren't going to admit he was lying…

The truth lies somewhere in the middle

Here's the truth:
Trump is the most embarrassingly stupid caveman we have ever had in the oval office
(I think he might actually be the first caveman)

He's an IDIOT, who violated the law left and right and acted like a brain injured immature chimpanzee child trying to distract from the Mueller report the entire time….

And here's a little bit more Truth for you:
He's never going to be indicted and he's never going to be impeached

And yes, he will be re-elected which is really too bad because he hasn't done Jack Shit so far…

But out of 360 million Americans, it's amazing how we can't seem to find even ONE qualified candidate, and there's nobody who can beat Trump in 2020 because nobody that I've seen is qualified to be president including Trump, but since Americans are so stupid and gullible, and because Trump is the incumbent, he's definitely going to win even though he is a fucking idiot and a shitty president

>>>/related/4

What we found out about Syria was the US-UK-Israel alliance wanted to take out Assad by undermining his government to push a regime change, so they funded terrorists to destabilize Syria (Mossad and CIA working directly with covert funding and mercenary tactics and pushing terrorist propaganda on the ground and air waves over there)…… Assad would have been gone by now had it not been for Mr. Putin, which came in there with arms and air defense systems and radar scramblers and setting up and alliance with Syria's army. This is what saved Syria from total deliberate destabilization. Catch that term? Yes they do that all around the world, in Europe too…… all for different agendas and reasons and goals, depending which country they are destabilizing…..

okay…..

RE: SYRIA
Trump said we defeated isis and he said we were pulling out of Syria

He was just talking out of the side of his neck like a retarded child

He was trying to distract

And even if he did follow through with that statement, it would have been even further proof of his secret ties with Putin

…..and?

That's what America has been doing since before world war II

That's what we do… We talk about freedom and liberty and justice for all, while we spend trillions of black budget dollars on overthrowing governments and creating puppet regimes

Anybody who believes anything Trump says has any merit or integrity probably believed that we were going to pull out of Syria, and that isis has been defeated…

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi seems to disagree

Back in the 1980s when Mr. Assad's father was in charge Israel tried stealing the Golan Heights territory from Syria and our CIA was directly aiding them too. So this planned destabilization has been going on for quite a while, as a matter of fact you can look into the Wikileaks Syria cable leaks and find out a lot of their crony agendas for Syria. Also interesting note: Syria is one of the few remaining countries WITHOUT a Rothschild-owned central bank! Imagine that coincidence?

You've got to admit….
Any president that makes an irresponsible statement like "we have defeated isis" is a fucking idiot, and probably shouldn't be in office if he can't manage a little bit of self-control

I'm fully aware that the CIA used to secretly back Syria

That's what we do….

We create puppet regimes and support terrorist Nations, then twenty years later we turn around and compare them to Hitler and stab them in the back

Thats because America was trying to get a Rothschild-owned central bank into every nation that resisted it. We are pawns being used as an Empire for the (((ROTHSCHILDS))) !!

Saddam Hussein was a CIA operative

Osama bin laden was a CIA operative

Can anybody say Noriega?

Can anybody say shah of Iran?

That's what we do… We put our nose where it doesn't belong, and try to exert global control, then we turn around and accuse Russia and China of doing the same thing…

America is disgusting

how can we make America great again when it was never very good to begin with?

We are a piece of shit

It doesn't really matter WHY

That's actually insignificant

I'm not going to name names here, but I was born in a family where a few of my ancestors worked for the Polish mafia, and one of them told me when I was younger that when you follow the latter, it all leads to the central banking system! Thats the root of the corruption.

I suggest that any American who feels a sense of 'pride' when they hear the Star Spangled Banner or thinks about Red White And Blue, Hotdogs and Apple Pie IS BRAINWASHED

sure…. money is usually the hinge to ANYTHING

so what?…. what is 'talking about it's going to change?

We watch North Korea indoctrinate their school children and turn them into Zombified Loyalist Adults

We see lots of countries brainwash their children like that, and we point fingers….

Meanwhile, when we were children we were also brainwashed with our Stars And Stripes and Pledge Of Allegiance, etc

same thing

WE SUCK

Thats why I don't follow blind patriotism. I love my country as much as I hate my corrupt government and our evil central banking system. To me America is guns, whiskey, country land and possum stew over an open fire. You take away that, you can kiss America GOODBYE!

we SUCK BALLS

To me, America is stolen property….

Our ancestors were the original ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

our ancestors invaded america
they were diseased rapist and murderers

I have NO loyalty to this shithole nation

I pledge allegiance to nothing

Well that was long long ago. I don't like talking about that issue very much honestly but we did it to free ourselves from the tyrannical British monarchy and their evil central banks. Oh yes, our Founding Fathers hated central banks too.

JUSTICE:

it would be justice if the illegal immigrants from Mexico and central America completely took over America, raped all of our women, murdered the men and children, gave us diseases, and put the remaining survivors onto 'reservations' just like WE DID TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS

it's true

I pledge allegiance to my family, my home and my guns. Anyone dares mess with anyone of those and I swear there would be murder as result.

long long ago

not really, no…. nope……

and you don't like talking about it because it's TRUE… you're demonstrating that you're a hypocrite…

so what?… it doesn't matter WHY we did it…

the Mexicans have their reasons, too

If they start doing that in my community, I'd help engage war against them no if, and or buts.

your family, your home and your guns

imagine a Mexican saying that 100 years from now as he stood in your front yard, and your family had been murdered, raped and put on a 'reservation'

Because you're a racist hypocrite

Whats left of my family has guns, and they were thought to use them if need be. I have a grandchild and I already have guns reserved to give him when he grows up.

you're just not big enough to stop thinking about YOU and simply be honest, and admit that you have no right to be here

The Native Americans did fight us, and if I recall from the history books they did put up a pretty good fight, but they lost. Was it wrong what our Founders did? Perhaps it was cruel. Thats why I don't like talking about the past, whats done is done.

Your children are actually the great great grandchildren of the original diseased rapists murderous illegal immigrants who invaded America in a caravan of boats, and destroyed this land.

Technically speaking, you and your children have absolutely no right to be here whatsoever

It's funny how you'll say "what's done is done" when the subject is how your ancestors were diseased rapists and murderers who illegally invaded this country, using alcohol and drugs and violence to overpower the rightful citizens….

But the rest of your waking moments are spent complaining about what has been done by other people, and insisting that people should rebelle and resist and overthrow the government…

You can't have it both ways

What's done is done, so stop complaining about everything and trying to tell people how they can change what has been done

"WHAT'S DONE IS DONE"

that's going to be my new standard response to every one of your threads where you complain about what has been done

"I DON'T LIKE TO THINK ABOUT IT. WHAT'S DONE IS DONE"

My new standard answer

My grandchild will be here, and he'll be armed when he's 17, and those guns I'm giving him WON'T be registered neither. Thats how we survive, quite this Anti-American garbage Johnny and move on, whats done is done. Its long done. Even the Natives have moved on with their lives, I have helped a couple of them out before, the homeless ones when passing through New Mexico so I'm not a bad guy but for Gods sake, those old days are OVER!

Johnny, that was 200+ years AGO!

You're losing your mind if you think something can be done at this point.

RE: the illegal immigrants who enjoyed raping American women and children

What's done is done

Dude… I never said 'something should be done'

All I'm saying is the REAL NEWS:
WE ARE THE ILLEGAL INVADERS

This is CURRENTLY a threat, and if it happens it WILL be reported on.

Or should I dig up 200+ old hemp-paper articles and report documentation about what our Founders did way way back in the day!?

I wish there was a way to send private messages in here so nobody would see me congratulate you for getting you're correctly

Yes… You should….

The fact that WE ARE THE ACTUAL INVADERS is valid, and should be included whenever you talk about Mexican caravans

200+ years ago, yes we came here uninvited, true. And the Natives did fight back and I respect that, that was their duty to resist takeover. What more can I say?

WRONG! Our Founders and their children were the invaders……. their great-great-great-great-grand-grand-children have nothing to do with that. You don't. I don't. Those days are LONG OVER.

That's EGG ZACK LEE™ what the great great grandchildren of the Mexicans will be saying in 150 years

August 4th, 2201

a Mexican in Los Atlanta says "what's done is done"

And THAT is why our government and politicians are currently guilty of TREASON against the United States of America!! And it WILL continue to be reported and exposed for TREASON!!

RELATED:
DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
INVASION INCOMING PART 20: archive.fo/VveJk
Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities: archive.fo/C9OJN
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf
Guatemala Minister: Migrant 'Caravans' Are Well-Planned Invasions: archive.fo/Wj8pu
Cartel Ambushes Mexican Soldiers Near Texas Border: archive.fo/PjUYO
25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan: archive.fo/Zpi2M
Migrant Invaders Bringing Mumps And Other Diseases Into The US: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil: archive.fo/UoZ9h
MORE TREASON: archive.fo/rxIs5 | archive.fo/ROCvG | archive.fo/uc4vx

Nobody Cares

What's done is done

We don't really want to talk about it

Attached: 20190502_122932.png (1280x854, 1.46M)

I understand how you feel. The difference between your concern and mine are that one happened 200+ years ago and nothing can be done about it anymore…….. and the other concern is happening RIGHT NOW and can be prevented. See the major difference?

What's done is done. Nobody wants to talk about

we really don't even want to think about it because what's done is done

Attached: 20190502_123049.png (1280x854, 718.26K)

RE: HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

By the time you finished typing those words, 'right now' became a distant memory….

It's already done

And what's done is done

RE: INVASION INCOMING
C O R R E C T I O N :

THIS IS JUST THE MOST RECENT PART OF AN ONGOING INVASION THAT'S OVER 200 YEARS OLD

And what's done is done

There is quite literally nothing that differentiates the Mexicans and Central Americans from the white European Invaders

None of us belong here

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

America doesn't belong to white people anymore then it belongs to the central Americans…

(However much of the southwestern United States used to belong to the Mexicans, until the white Invaders took it from them)

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

250 YEAR LONG INVASION CONTINUES:
PREPARE TO BE HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT YOU DON'T BELONG HERE ANYMORE THEN THE CENTRAL AMERICANS

Johnny, you are clearly acting like a nutty little boy right now. We can't change anything that happened 200+ years ago. Thats like turning water into wine and we all know only Jesus could do that. What we CAN change is whats currently unfolding NOW.

And you are acting like somebody who can't understand that I am not suggesting that we do anything about the past…..

I've already told you… I'm not saying that we should 'do something' about your great great grandparents who were diseased rapists and murderers….

All I'm saying is you have no more right to be here than any Mexican or any Central American…

Who the fuck are YOU to pretend like you belong here?

who are YOU to determine who belongs here and who doesn't belong here?

You have no right to be here at all….

If anything, THEY have more of a right to be here because they have struggled and suffered, walking hundreds and hundreds of miles to the blazing sun and risking death because they want to be Americans so badly….

You ?…. You haven't risked anything.

You just got born here, part of a lineage of disease rapists and murderers and Invaders….

That doesn't give you any special privilege

You don't reserve the right to pretend like you get to pass judgment on what needs to be changed right now or not….

You're an invader

Your entire family are Invaders who did not belong here in the first place….

You have no right just say who can't invade this country the same way your diseased murdering rapist ancestors invaded it

This is OUR country now Johnny, who the hell are you to tell us we don't belong here?

water into wine & your mythological 'jesus':

that's the same delusional bullshit your diseased alcoholic rapist ancestors said as they ILLEGALLY INVADED AMERICA

no….. no it's NOT our country…
you're full of shit

We have just as much a right and duty to try and protect our land as the natives did.

It's not our country
jesus never existed

just ask the REAL AMERICAN CITIZENS your ancestors raped, murdered & stole from

And you have every right to STFU and enjoy watching your white race become the minority and watch them be raped and murdered by Invaders

because: this land is NOT yours

it's ANYBODY'S…….

anybody who has the desire to come and take it….

and the reason why you're complaining:

because THEY'RE winning and you're losing

your laws and your religion and your morals and your ideals are all BULLSHIT….

completely fabricated by INVADERS

criminal : what you are

an univited offspring of uninvited INVADERS

and all criminals have their own rules and 'laws'

but they mean nothing… because this land was stolen

the perspective of a criminal means nothing.
that's just justifications

Nope. I expose TREASON against this nation when I see it, and it is TREASON to allow a foreign invasion of this country and stand down. And I'm going to be calling it out as it unfolds and archiving the TREASON and never ever let them forget it either. We could easily build a simple border wall for under 20 billion from our 1 TRILLION A YEAR budgets and stop this crisis completely!

Hell bent on destroying America, President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has released about 7,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the United States in the last five days.

The latest catch and release totals obtained by Breitbart News revealed that, currently, DHS is releasing about 1,400 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the US every single day. It has also been revealed that the US government, and corrupted politicians are now aiding the takeover and destabilization of America, and the US military will not do a thing even when they are held HOSTAGE by Mexican troops at the border. No you cannot make this shit up: archive.fo/UoZ9h

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun

Yeah, but YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP

So what's done is done….
Too bad…..

Attached: 20190502_123049.png (1280x854, 718.26K)

I thought you were supposed to be good at predicting things

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-01.59.07.png (1080x1268, 1005.66K)

SO YOU VOTED FOR DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION ?

IF YOU WERE SO SHITTY AT PREDICTING WHAT YOUR CANDIDATE WOULD DO, WHY WOULD ANYBODY LISTEN TO YOUR OTHER PREDICTIONS ?

I think it's pretty clear that you've got a problem with being able to perceive things very well…

You were so out of touch that you actually voted for Trump, foolishly thinking you knew the right choice….

And now, two short years later here you sit complaining about your decision…

But I notice you neglected to mention that you voted for him while you are complaining about him.

HERE'S YOUR NEXT NEWS ASSIGNMENT:
I want you to write an article about how you foolishly voted for Trump, how you were wrong in your decision, and how you're not very good at predicting things.

Why didn't you predict that Trump was going to be hell-bent on deliberately destroying America when you voted for him?

After all, you want us to perceive you as somebody who's in tune with everything, and can predict what's coming around the corner.

I'm pretty sure you spent your fair share of time trying to convince people they should vote for Trump back in 2016….

What's the difference between that and what you're doing now?

Based upon your vote for Trump, it's a strong likelihood that any of your other advice would also end up backfiring….

Right?

It's kind of convenient how you avoid the topic of your inability to perceive Trump as being hell-bent on destroying America when you voted for him only a couple years ago

You actually thought Trump was going to build a wall and stop the illegal immigrants from coming in and invading the country your diseased rapist murdering ancestors invaded a long time ago….

So you voted for him……………………………………..

Now you finally realize there's not going to be a wall, and he's literally allowing thousands and thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants come into this country to deliberately destabilize and destroy America…….

I guess you'll fall for anything, right?

Based on your complaints about Trump (who you VOTED FOR) I guess it's a safe bet to assume in two years you'll be complaining that you don't have 5G….

in two years, you'll be griping that there aren't enough chemtrails….

after all, that's what you do, right?…..

you become overly enthusiastic about something, then two years later, you realize you were wrong, and you complain about it…..

(but you never admit you were mistaken)

Lemme Guess:

when somebody realizes you voted for Trump, you say, "WHAT'S DONE IS DONE. I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?"

Attached: PicsArt_05-02-02.32.19.png (1080x1198, 1.07M)