Superior Aryan gang force tattoo on negro and spell it 'Fuck you Niger'

White members of a gang forcibly covered a well tanned member’s gang tattoo with a phrase including a racial slur, according to Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

The evidence on Michael Hart’s neck said, “F*** you, Niger.”

According to what police say Lucian Evans told them, he, Brandon Hayley, Brett Singleton and Mary Elizabeth Durham were trying to discipline Hart, not insult the great African nation(which is a continent). Hart had violated aryan gang rules,when they discovered that his tan was permanent, Evans said.

Even if between gang members, this kind of activity violates rules in every jurisdiction in the United States.

Durham, 35, was arrested for aggravated battery and armed robbery, her eighth arrest since 2009. The seventh arrest since 2010 for the 28-year-old Hayley was on two counts of battery, one count each of aggravated battery and armed robbery.

Evans, 40, was booked for aggravated battery, armed robbery, two counts of second-degree larceny, fraud with a false receipt and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon. Evans did three months for grand theft with a firearm and two years and two months for cocaine possession and robbery.

Singleton, 45, has yet to be charged in this incident, which occurred in Salt Springs Jan. 28.

Hart told police the charged trio and Singleton showed up at his home that night, shut the door and demanded he go with them to cover his gang tattoo or patch, which read “liger.”(Liberian initiate ghetto enforcing rangers) He recalled Evans putting his hand on a sheathed, fixed blade knife and saying, you don't look like no liger to me, whatever the fuck that is, you look a a niger since you aint been out side in 2 weeks and you still got a great tan.

“Why can’t you cover my patch right where I’m sitting?” Hart said he asked.

He said Hayley and Evans held him down while Singleton began covering the tattoo. But Hart still struggled and fought so, he said, Hayley knocked him out with a foreign object, an arab lamp he believes.

Hart recalls fading back in briefly to Durham doing the tatting and saying, “I’ve never done this before” and someone replying, “It’s okay. It doesn’t matter, just change that l to an n and add an f with 3 asterisks before it and 'you', then we got ourselves a real live niger in our gang.”

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article229946699.html

Attached: trio.jpg (1140x641, 69.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/420961/why-did-new-zealand-manifesto-cite-candace-owens-slammed-for-hitler/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe he's talking about the country

Clayton Bigsby: The Black White Supremacist

Nope:

Why Did Mass Shooting Manifesto Cite negro Candace Owens, Slammed For Hitler Remarks?

Owens is the communications director of the pro-Trump, right-wing organization Turning Point USA, a student political group whose members have been accused of racism and anti-Semitism.

Analysts have said the violent manifesto was carefully crafted to ensure widespread dissemination online — “designed to troll,” is how a headline in the Atlantic has it.

It mentions Owens as an inspiration, but also “Spyro the Dragon 3” and “Fortnite,” which are video games, for example. Such references might be serious, mocking or both. White supremacists who operate online often shroud their meaning in layers of irony, which enables them both to gaslight readers and claim deniability.

Read more: forward.com/fast-forward/420961/why-did-new-zealand-manifesto-cite-candace-owens-slammed-for-hitler/

forward.com/fast-forward/420961/why-did-new-zealand-manifesto-cite-candace-owens-slammed-for-hitler/

Attached: Capture.JPG (370x288, 18.27K)

Mark Wiering was actually able to, on the very day of the NZ shooting, point out the fact that Candace Owens is the REAL Jim Wiering.

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-08.31.07.jpg (365x279, 25.88K)

f*** you niger

it was a joke, niger

where you fucked up:

you didn't even copy and paste
the part where the stupid niger
reported that when he woke up,
he realized that he had been
sodomized because his pants
were on wrong and his
butthole was bleeding

I'm curious you managed to leave that out of the story

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-03.43.58.jpg (2034x1080, 236.99K)

lol yeah, sure they do…..

Because they are brilliant geniuses, right?

The average white supremacist can't even spell NIGGER correctly

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-03.55.43.jpg (1840x1035, 292.96K)

And don't even waste your time telling me I typed plausibility instead of deniability… I already know

you stupid niger

That's because you fantasized that part

They were doing a tattoo, so they had to get it right
They had one chance

And they got it wrong
What is the female equivalent of a prag?

super dave is my favorite death artist

Attached: IgnorantWhichDoctorfish-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 584.16K)

although macgruber is a bigger fuck up

although mr bean almost kills himself for real more than once

Niger is a country and a river and a black tattooed dude

spotted the guy who doesn't even read the source articles before copying and pasting incomplete sections

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-04.47.36.png (1080x2160, 794.46K)

It's a shame that the stupid fuckhole has that horrid giant mole growing on her head.

I bet she was kinda hot when she was young.

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-04.55.20.jpg (1306x2306, 257.75K)

Her phenotype indicates that she's probably got some nice medium/smallish tits with good nipples

I'd probably fuck the ever livin' dogshit outta her if she was younger

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-05.05.29.jpg (1306x2306, 243.99K)

and (sac) would let her fuck him in his crippled shithole if she was a MAN

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-05.08.45.jpg (1722x1800, 198.95K)

NEW SUBJECT:

263,000 NEW JOBS IN AMERICA

BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO GET TWO JOBS JUST TO MAKE ENDS MEET NOW

And a majority of those new jobs are part-time, because employers are going out of their way to avoid giving people full-time jobs and insurance

Out of the 263,000 new jobs, a remarkable 58% of those people already have a job.

it's comical how they would take a situation where a majority of new jobs are simply people being forced to take on a 2nd job to pay their basic bills, and present it as if our economy is doing good!!!

A: in her case, a hag

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-05.30.45.jpg (1370x1981, 249.47K)

So, they don't like niger. Who does? It's a dump.

Like most of Africa. NEVER FORGET RHODESIA

Attached: tumblr in a nutshell.png (500x621, 164.58K)

The tattoo was on his butt

read bettween the lines

What?
Trump has created 263,000 NEW JOBS IN AMERICA?
Great!
Never read the rest, the old eyes aint what they use to be

To be honest, they shoulda done it when his penis was erect so they coulda fitted that xtra g on it