Avenges Endgame: Becomes the World's Second Biggest Movie Ever

ydraft.com/avenges-endgame-becomes-the-worlds-second-biggest-movie-ever/

Avenges Endgame: Becomes the World’s Second Biggest Movie Ever: Good news for Marvel fans, now Avengers Endgame becomes the world’s second biggest movie of all time.

This weekend, Marvel’s latest juggernaut amassed another $282 million from 55 foreign markets, taking it to $1.569 billion in ticket sales overseas. That puts “Endgame” ahead of “Titanic” ($1.528 billion), and behind only “Avatar” ($2.028 billion) at the international box office.

Attached: Avenges Endgame Becomes the Worlds Second Biggest Movie Ever.jpg (1100x619, 146.13K)

Titanic made a lot more, if inflation is taken into consideration.

Just goes to prove that there is a global epidemic where males are being born without the ability to produce testosterone.

A: AVENGERS, TITANIC & AVATAR

Q: NAME THREE MOVIES ONLY WOMEN OR HOMOSEXUALS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN WATCHING

That was one of the worst movies ever made.
It was awful… Deplorable… Nauseatingly boring…

Titanic is the film equivalent of receiving estrogen injections… One of the shittiest movies I've ever seen in my life…

Avengers: HOMO MANIA
Nobody that gets pussy would ever have any interest in going to see The avengers.
Watching The avengers is the entertainment equivalent of wearing diapers into adulthood.

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-03.29.10.png (1080x1850, 540.44K)

Big deal… So what?….

There are 14,146 McDonald's restaurants in the United States in America, but only 1 Le Bernadin restaurant, located in Manhattan.

So I guess you would tell me that McDonald's is a better restaurant than Le Bernadin, just because they have more customers?

HINT: when something is a commercial success, It generally means that appeals to the lowest common denominator

Fucking haters. I am an old comic nerd and I approve of those movies, for the most part. Captain Marvel and Black Panther were SJW pandering shit but the rest of it was pretty damn good.

They made a TV series for theatrical release. 20+ episodes over 10 years. It cost billions and made billions. A historic first.

I worry that the direction Disney is taking things is the same direction the comics took which was ever increasing SJW pandering until sales collapse, but despite that corporate push, I think Kevin Faige was/is a real comic book enthusiast who wanted to make good and comic book faithful movies. Maybe it will turn into total dogshite the way Star Wars did, but we had a good run.

Attached: hulk smash.gif (432x223, 3.04M)

hint: while children and fools enjoy McDonald's,
Le Bernadin's sophisticated menu is ART

Attached: le-bernardin-59e62cf60d327a00107901a2.jpg (1500x1000, 146.21K)

nice to meet you. I'm a heterosexual

Nice to meet you. I'm a heterosexual

how to effectively be gay without sucking a dick

Maybe you are just too obsessed with what other people do. Nobody fucking cares who is putting their dick in a place you find offensive.

Except forcing kids to think its ok to cut their dicks off and take hormones is the result of that. So no, your mental illnesses are not ok.

until some other capeshit passes it next month
wasn't some capeshit named THE BIGGEST MOVIE EVER like 2 months ago?
Who gives a fuck
kys

^This

so your argument is comics = gay = trans = mental. But that's retarded. Are you retarded?

you're not putting your dick ANYWHERE, Dr. Bruce Banner

Actually, that's not the equation I'm presenting….

Comic books + dungeons & dragons + Star Wars + Bilbo Baggins + video games + anime = faggot

Comic books + dungeons & dragons + Star Wars + Bilbo Baggins + video games + anime = I'm sure your parents are proud of you

You mean to tell me that you wasted all of their sacrifices they made for you, and you grew up to be a superhero douchebag on an image board?

If you're into fantasy stories, here's a fantasy:
finding a woman who's looking for an adult superhero fanatic

If a woman wants a child, she will find a real man to give her a child of her own….

GROW UP

Attached: PicsArt_05-05-05.51.54.jpg (1300x866, 166.74K)

Attached: 20190505_200105.jpg (829x1280, 298.63K)

My gf loves Marvel movies. Capeshit is literally for women and children. If you mean actual graphic novels, then yeah, women don't like those

i'm an incel and i am interested in yor desire to humiliate young men

do you like them without feathers?

this mAN HAS TOUCHED HIS SON INAPPROPRIATELY

^That

I loke them all except anime,(sac) so I guess I'm only 1/2 a fag

8 CHAN SERVER

N.T. Technology, Inc.

200 Paul Ave

San Francisco, CA 94124

8 CHAN

N.T. Technology, Inc.

Suite 5901

9120 Double Diamond Parkway

Reno, NV 89521

8 CHAN OWNER JIM WATKINS

Race Queen (RQI), Inc.

2303 Cityland 10 Tower 1, 156 H.V.

Dela Costa St. Makati City, Philippines

8 CHAN REGISTAR

tucows

96 Mowat Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,

M6K 3M1, Canada

My gf wanted to see it. Afterwards she said "wow, captain marvel was next to useless in this movie." I think I'll marry my girlfriend.

Don't ruin her life