Man Charged With Murder For Punching Newborn Son After Losing Video Game

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - A man has been charged with murder after police said he punched his one-month-old son in the head out of frustration over losing a video game.

The baby was initially listed in serious condition but later succumbed to his injuries, according to LMPD.

According to an arrest slip, Anthony Trice was home alone watching the child when he was playing video games. Trice started losing the game and became frustrated, throwing the controller and the punching his son in the head.

After punching the infant, police said Trice picked him up to try to quiet him and while carrying him into the kitchen, dropped the child.

Later, Trice made his son a bottle, set him upright and left him unattended to go to the bathroom. When he came back, he noticed the baby was in distress and called 911.

The boy was taken to Norton Children’s Hospital where he later died.

Trice has been charged with murder.

wmcactionnews5.com/2019/05/06/man-charged-with-murder-punching-newborn-son-after-losing-video-game/

Attached: 20190506_072532.jpg (1029x1280, 427.27K)

cool t-shirt

Attached: 20190506_073938.jpg (711x1280, 382.39K)

I wonder which game I would punch my kid over. And that photo is wrong op, Anthony Trice is black

he was probably just pissed that the baby had already outgrown videogames, and was more mature than him

Attached: newborn-baby_0.jpg (640x650, 48.36K)

Ahh, the evils of Sekiro…

You misspelled 'elvis'

Attached: RTRL3tr_d.jpg (624x857, 39.07K)

Attached: 5.JPG (366x572, 39.52K)

Attached: 38F50F1500000578-0-image-m-54_1475242411052.jpg (634x933, 134.32K)

Attached: article-2275994-1770B18E000005DC-139_306x796.jpg (306x796, 63.54K)

Attached: 20190506_085004.jpg (1044x1280, 616.78K)

headline: "MURDER MAN PUNCH BABY"
reality: "MAN HIT BABY, ACCIDENTLY DROP BABY ON KITCHEN FLOOR LEADING TO DEATH - CHARGED WITH MURDER ANYWAY"
They could have at least left the details out if they wanted their story to stick.

headline: "MAN CREATES POST ON Zig Forums"
reality: "YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON"

user tells the truth.

Attached: antony trice.jpg (479x269, 15.54K)

headline: UNIMAGINATIVE AIDS PATIENT COPIES POSTING STYLE
reality: SEE HEADLINE

as if black people kill their children.

headline: "MAN PRETENDS HE'S NOT BUTTHURT"
reality: "OVERGROWN VIDEOGAME PLAYING CHILD IS TRAPPED IN THE BODY OF AN ADULT MALE"

VIDEOGAMES: why you'll never accomplish anything

Attached: elvis-presley-2.jpg (675x900, 299.86K)

I'm not surprised it's a filthy cumskin. They say Tyrone is a man child but at least he gets outside the house to socialize and fuck. I bet that baby isn't even his ROFL

op is a shekel worshipper. murderer is a nig.

RE: shekel
you misspelled 'elvis'

You know none.

my feelings have been bruised by your needlessly hurtful words.

I think maybe he threw the controller and it hit the kid, and that the press is twisting it.

I once visited my gf when she was babysitting, the baby was crying so she said to me should I hold a pillow on its face to quieten it, I wanted to see what she'd do so I neither said yes or no, I said do whatever you think is right, she didn't do it, if she has tried I would have immediately stopped her, the pillow would never have touched the kids face.
She was a perfectly normal same white middle classed chick that did well in school, wasn't a drop out or a crim or antisocial, totally normal with totally normal parents and family, yet she wanted to hold a pillow on a babies face!?!

What an asshole, glad this guy was arrested. I can be an asshole too, I once shot a dog that barked the wrong way at me. But I'd never ever do something like that to a kid, let alone a baby. That is just cruel and inhumane.

I'll pull a Kojak here: BOOK'IM CROCKER!!

Fuck you for using some white guy's pic in place of an image of the actual nog.

The primate-logic of the black man is that if he can lose a game, then so will his offspring, consequently since it cannot learn, it must be destroyed. The black man's violence towards his own offspring is an example of what Freud called "the ultra-logical decision". Freud himself was particularly talking about why people did crazy things. We do not need new theories to explain what is wrong with black people.

The colour of the skin determines the outcome of the "fight or flight" decision making process and it also determines the "rational response factor" to authority and control. According to Professor Stanislav Grof, the outcome of a psychodynamic reaction in a difficult situation is strongly correlated with an associated "colour identity of basic perinatal matrix". Simply put, it is impossible for the black man, no matter how apparently intelligent or socialized, not to be indirectly influenced by the colour of his own skin.