Little Girl Missing, Stepfather Claims Mexicans Abducted Her

HOUSTON — An Amber Alert remains in effect or a missing 4-year-old who was reportedly kidnapped by three men in north Houston.

The Amber Alert is for Maleah Davis. Maleah's stepfather, Darion Vence, lied and told investigators he was driving to Bush Intercontinental Airport at around 9 p.m. Friday with the girl and his two-year-old son, Courtland, to pick up Maleah's mother.

While he was near Highway 59 and Greens Road, Vence claims he heard a noise with his car and pulled over to check his tire. While he was out of his car, he lied and said he was approached by two men who were in a blue Chevrolet pickup truck.

"Two Hispanic males get out. One of the men makes a comment, that Malia looks very sweet, looks very nice," said Mark Hollbrook with Houston police homicide. "One of the males hits Darion in the head. Darion loses consciousness.”

This is all complete bullshit. He killed her. He said there was another man waiting in the pickup when the attacked happened.

He said the men then put Vence, Maleah and Courtland in their blue pickup and drove off.

Vence said he was in and out of consciousness and didn't really know where he was until 6 p.m. Saturday. He told police when he woke up he was somewhere off Highway 6 in the Sugar Land area with Courtland in his arms.

He said he walked around and asked people for help but no one would come to his aid so he walked to Sugar Land Methodist with his son. He is said to have arrived at the hospital between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Courtland was not injured, according to police.

Maleah's mother, who had been flying in from Massachusetts, called someone else to pick her up from the airport when Vence didn't show up.

Houston police said traffic cameras captured the car Vence was in – a 2011 Nissan Altima – in Sugar Land at around 3 p.m. Saturday. The vehicle, which had recently been purchased, has temporary tags with the license plate 3092G9.

Police are not only looking for Maleah. They are also looking for the Nissan Altima, which belongs to Vence's wife, Brittany, and the blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup that the suspects were driving.

khou.com/mobile/article/news/local/where-is-maleah-davis-amber-alert-remains-in-effect-for-missing-houston-girl/285-9d8c31c8-cb4c-4658-92b6-e9f9a192bf68

Attached: 20190506_081940.jpg (1280x711, 346.12K)

Maleah had multiple brain surgeries, police say

In a news conference, Detective Holbrook confirmed the young girl had had multiple brain surgeries, the most recent one in late March, early April, he said.

The surgeries were to help an injury heal, he said.
"She's needed a lot of care," he said. "This week she was sick too."

Stepfather of missing 5-year-old girl says he was knocked unconscious. When he woke up a day later, she was gone

The stepfather claimed he heard a "popping noise," like a popped tire, and pulled over to check on it.
That's when a blue pickup truck pulled up behind the vehicle and two Hispanic males got out, Vence told police.

He also claimed that one of the Mexican men hit him in the head, and he fell unconscious until 6 PM the next day.

The car he was driving in was photographed by traffic cameras as it was being driven around at 3 PM, with no flat tire.

The stepfather's story is obviously legitimate. Mexicans are famous for pulling up on people who are fixing fixing tires that aren't flat. People always fall unconscious when they get hit in the head, often remaining unconscious for 24 hours. When Mexicans pull up behind people who are fixing flat tires that aren't flat, they are famous for kidnapping entire families to abduct little girls, even though stepfathers are famous for falling unconscious for 24 hours after being hit in the head.

There's nothing suspicious about this story.

Correct! Statistics prove that a majority of 4 year old girls who are legitimately abducted by Mexicans have recently undergone several brain surgeries to reduce swelling from multiple head injuries somehow mysteriously sustained at home.

I've seen hundreds of fights in my life, and I've never seen anybody get punched in the head without falling unconscious for 24 hours. Life really is exactly like a TV show, where you get hit in the head and you fall unconscious, usually for 24 hours.

The Mexicans obviously decided to pull over when they saw the stepfather fixing the flat tire that wasn't flat, just in case he had a 4 year old stepdaughter in the backseat of the car.

Lucky them. It just so happens that there WAS a 4 year old stepdaughter in the backseat!

Those crafty Mexicans

This is Houston, so I'm guessing "Maleah" is a niglet that the nigger step-dad killed when he realized that being a cuck was too hard, and the the pics aren't related.

As if black people kill their children

They are the most likely group to do so according to government statistics.

Attached: myshock.jpg (223x226, 5.97K)

Presumably they were just going to rob him. That is very common for mexican gangs etc. They are even known to pose as police officers and pull their victims over.
When they saw the girl they hit the jackpot.

spotted the fool

You would be the fool when the 'police' pull up beside you in a 30 year old pontiac and shouts:

kidnapped white kids make good beggars for beaners

a dirty white kid looks a little like a beaner, but enuff like a white kid to get more coins tossed in his hat

Every parent should be ARMED and READY to defend themselves and family form this SCUM!!! Buy guns, and extra supplies, and extra guns for your kids and grandkids for when they grow older! Do everything you can to make sure they know how to defend themselves, give the younger ones switchblades encase they are confronted by these animals!! Tell them to aim and stab for the jugular!!!

lol ONLY YOU would be oblivious to the obvious fact that THE STEPFATHER MURDERED THE LITTLE GIRL, AND THERE NEVER WERE ANY MEXICANS WHO PULLED UP BEHIND HIM

wow

PROOF THAT YOU'RE RACIST, AND CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REALITY AND LIES:

he's black….
the step daughter is black….

He killed the step daughter….

There were no Mexicans…

His entire story is bullshit….

HE KILLED HER…

Attached: darion-vance.jpg (708x531, 35.41K)

I'm not racist, Negros (the civilized ones) should also be doing everything they can to protect themselves and families from these criminals invading our country!!

he couldn't even think up a plausible story….

1: he said his tire popped
2: the police have video of the car driving around
3: the tire never popped
4: he said three Mexicans pulled up behind him
5: he said one of them hit him in the head
6: he said he fell unconscious
7: he said he remained unconscious for 24 hours
8: he hit himself in the head
9: he said they kidnapped him, the girl & his son
10: he said he woke up a day later & she was gone
11: his son was unharmed
12: it never happened
13: he killed his step daughter

No, you are racist as shit….

You based your decision on whether or not they were Mexicans or if the child was white

it's obvious that the story is fake and he killed his step daughter, but you jumped at it, thinking it was real because it was about Mexicans

The little girl head already received head injuries at home, and had to get surgery to reduce swelling on her brain from being punched in the head….

Attached: 5286376_new-maleah-pics-media-img.gif (1280x720, 483.59K)

Nope…. You're racist as shit, dude

Because if you knew the girl and the stepfather were black, you would have instantly said they were lying.

But you thought they were white….

you heard the word 'Mexicans', and you made your decision….

I have been in a lot of fights in my life.

I've had my nose broken four times, and I've been punched in the head a lot of times, hard as shit.

And I've never fallen unconscious after being punched, because that's not the way reality works. That's an ocean people get from watching too many TV shows.

And even if you did getting knocked out by being punched in the head, you would NOT remain unconscious for 24 hours….

Everything about his story is wrong, none of it makes sense, and it's the most obvious case of a stupid person trying to come up with a story to cover his ass.

He had already been abusing the girl, she was receiving medical treatment for her injuries, but the mother went out of town and left him watching the daughter. He lost his temper and killed the girl, so on Friday he began trying to dispose of the body before his wife came home in the evening.

She arrived at the airport and went home but didn't report they were missing until the next afternoon.

The car was seen with traffic cameras driving around with no flat tire.

He killed the step daughter but his son remained uninjured.

he tried smashing himself in the head with something and developed a bullshit story about Mexicans and kidnapping and falling unconscious until 6:00 Saturday night.

Nope…..
you're one of the most racist people I've ever seen

You base 99% of your decisions and beliefs on your racist preconceptions

Q: if the (imaginary) Mexicans wanted to kidnap the daughter, why would they need to kidnap an adult male and a young boy? why would they bother trying to lift an unconscious adult male into their pickup truck?

THE GIRL WAS MURDERED BY HER STEPFATHER

Man who saved girl says he's illegal immigrant
By JERI CLAUSING
The Associated Press

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — The man who chased down an alleged child abductor and saved a 6-year-old girl from what could have been a horrible fate will be honored as a hero Friday. But he is also gaining a new kind of celebrity: as a poster child of sorts for immigration rights in state and national immigration debates.

Antonio Diaz Chacon, 23, is a Mexican citizen married to an American and has been in the country for four years. But Chacon says he abandoned attempts to get legal residency because the process was difficult and expensive.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06-11-59-45.png (1080x2160, 331.71K)

WHAT!
tHE OP put a fake pix?

The cunt!

I don't click the links, but go on good faith of the OP

This is why I voted for Trump

I am mistified as to what 2 beaners wood want with a black baby

it might be like that mex movie Perdita Durango where rosie perez sold human fetuses for make up

RELATED: Killcen's opinions are easily swayed, and he will believe anything that caters to his racist fears and paranoia

Attached: maxresdefault(12).jpg (1280x720, 82.14K)