5G Disrupts Weather Forecasts, UK Record Cold, Europe Record Snow

5G will disrupt the ability to forecast weather due to the fact that it mimics the signature of water vapour, so forecasters wont know 5G signature from real weather fronts. UK breaks cold temperature record back to 1841, and Europe record snow in five countries first week of May 2019.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeFmXLmvLic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zbMxm
archive.fo/a9pag
archive.fo/vlvdj
archive.fo/5sRTX
archive.fo/QmalP
archive.fo/E85z7
archive.fo/Ckexd
archive.fo/Vts7D
archive.fo/kkZOl
archive.fo/vvGyJ
archive.fo/ricEw
archive.fo/t8ULQ
archive.fo/m7yHt
archive.fo/UtXT3
archive.fo/Ij763
archive.fo/82L9Z
ctpost.com/business/article/Alexa-has-been-eavesdropping-on-you-this-whole-13822095.php
web.archive.org/web/20190506235852/https://www.ctpost.com/business/article/Alexa-has-been-eavesdropping-on-you-this-whole-13822095.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)
archive.fo/QmalP (Mainstream Media Fires Journalist Who Exposes 5G Dangers)
archive.fo/E85z7 (5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System)
archive.fo/Ckexd (Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER)
archive.fo/Vts7D (5G Kill Grid In Action As Sparrows Fall Dead From Roof)
archive.fo/kkZOl (Scientists Warn 5G Will Blanket Earth With Ultra-high Microwave Frequencies)
archive.fo/vvGyJ (New Ford Trucks Will Fry Consumers' Brains With 5G, Giving Them Cancer)
archive.fo/ricEw (5G Will Lead To Skyrocketing Cancer, Governments Covering It Up)
archive.fo/t8ULQ (Trump’s Shocking 5G Secret, It’s Not What He Did, It’s What He Undid)
archive.fo/m7yHt (Top Biochemistry Professor Warns That 5G Has Never Been Tested For Human Safety)
archive.fo/UtXT3 (Get Ready For Mass Human Die Off, Skyrocketing Cancer Rates Thanks To 5G)
archive.fo/Ij763 (5G Tower Kills Four Children At San Joaquin County Elementary School)
archive.fo/82L9Z (Brussels Halts 5G Pilot Over Cancerous Radiation Concerns)

Don't worry, the RETARDS and wifi shills will want this anyway, no matter how shitty it is, no matter how dangerous it is, no matter if it destroys the environment, ends up jamming signals, nothing to see here, its all good, go back to sleep!

Oh man even the people working on it are stupid.
Ends the convoy by saying it's still safe

NUMBER ONE: NO, IT DOESNT MIMIC WATER VAPOR

NUMBER TWO: YOU COPIED AND PASTED THIS NONSENSE FROM A GAY BRITISH SOURCE

NUMBER THREE: IT'S SPELLED 'VAPOR'

NUMBER FOUR: 5G DOESNT MIMIC WATER VAPOR

hint: none of your 5G links are valid

that's all bullshit and lies

Wrong! You are not an arbitrator of whats fact.

I got my bachelor's degree in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology from Texas A&M University in College Station, and I can verify that there is no evidence whatsoever that 5G is capable of mimicking water vapor signatures, and it doesn't interfere with meteorologists ability to forecast weather or read accurate weather radar. Where did you get your Atmospheric Sciences degree?

That's a lot of links to other blog/imageboard posts but where are the authoritative links?

EGG ZACK LEE™

I already told him that 5G does NOT mimic
water vapor on radar, but you did a much better job of explaining it to him

he just makes fabricated claims

He has ZERO evidence to back up his claims

he simply posts dozens of links to his own crap

I got a MASTERS degree in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology from Texas A&M University in College Station, and I can verify that there IS evidence whatsoever that 5G is capable of mimicking water vapor signatures, and it DOES interfere with meteorologists ability to forecast weather or read accurate weather radar.

but you can't even spell YOU'RE correctly

You certainly didn't go to a college for engineering and applied science to study the field of microwave/radio-frequency engineering concerns the design and analysis of engineering systems for high frequencies

I don't trust you, neither do I trust ANY of those degrees, they mean JACK SHIT when proof it being provided that these towers are making people sick and birds are dropping dead nearby! Take your 5G and shove it! I want no use of it, and will NOT use that crap, nor will I use any "smart" bullshit EVER!

You have shown ZERO facts, you just claim its safe! A nobody shilling for 5G as far as I'm concerned. So we both distrust one another! Good! Feelings are mutual!

you're NOT stupid

but you have ZERO education in the engineering of high frequencies in the MHz and GHz range.

actually, those degrees mean A LOT

I never said it was 'safe', I simply said it doesn't mimic the signatures of water vapor

again: 'jack shit' would define your knowledge of engineering and applied sciences, especially regarding your education in MHz & GHz high frequencies

in case you missed it, just put you in your place

PANIC & FEAR :
the only 'proof' provided by people with no technical knowledge

Keep holding the microwave ovens called cell phones against your heads, shills, can't wait till you all catch brain tumors! I'll want to see how you all talk yourself out of that!

I sure as fuck didn't get a degree in atmospheric sciences and meteorology, so I'm not an expert on the subject, but even a layman like ME knows that 5G does not mimic water vapor

No fear. No paranoia. Just fact. They have already admitted that cell phones are frying parts of people's brains where they hold it up to the most. Thats already DOCUMENTED! Look it up! And enjoy those tumors!!!

Smartphones have been around since 1999

Cell phones in general have been around since the 70s

Based on your assertion, everybody would have brain tumors by now, but if you are incapable of providing even one case of a human who got a brain tumor from a cell phone.

You just make absurd farfetched claims and pretend that you have knowledge

'they' have already admitted blah blah blah

that's a vague, ambiguous statement.

who the fuck are 'they' ?… your handful of disreputable paranoid conspiracy websites?
NOT GOOD ENOUGH, SORRY

again: smartphones have been around for 20 years, end there's no proof people are getting brain tumors from them.

Rumors and paranoid innuendo simply aren't good enough

I'm afraid you're going to have to provide scientific evidence, and copying & pasting bullshit that you are incapable of explaining from a technical standpoint isn't scientific evidence

I'll never put on a VR headset! I'll never put a cell phone against my head! I'll never use WiFi! I'll never buy any of that IoT "smart" JUNK they shill that spies on you either!

Fuck this dystopian shitty future you're building, I will have NO part of it! And when it destroys your health, and environment, and privacy, and ability to procreate, I'll be sure to haunt you with memories that I warned you all! You have no right to live by accepting this mark of the beast!!!

FEAR & PARANOIA
That's your substitute for technical knowledge

Nobody gives a shit if you use VR or smartphones
that's a YOU problem

None of you have ANY technical knolege whatsoever!

NO. FACT.

And you will be the one who develops a lot of the problems, not me! I'm sheltering myself from this destruction!!

lol @ you 'warning' college graduates who are much more intelligent than you, and who actually have degrees in science

You haven't never 'warned' anybody about anything they didn't already know about.

EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT ALL OF IT

This isn't about you trying to help people….
this is about your need to pat yourself on the back

This is about you 'being right', even though you're not

This is about your desire to be able to say "I told you so", even though everybody already knows much more than you about these subjects

This reminds me of your Christianity

And your empty, absurd, laughable claim that 'when you die and meet Jesus you will realize you were wrong'.

Your entire premise is based on hypotheses that can't be verified, and anybody in their right mind realizes it's all just fabricated bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-07-09-51-27.png (2160x1080, 112.73K)

"you will be the one who blah blah blah"

So you're back to making psychic predictions again?……

Psychic predictions like when you voted for Trump, because he was going to build a wall and prevent illegal immigrants from coming into America?

You're not very good at making psychic predictions

In fact, you're one of the worst I've ever seen

What if I said I have two degrees in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology from Texas A&M University in College Station.

Or 3?

"I TOLD YOU SO !"

four words that you still can't honestly say

absolutely none of your predictions have come true

A: I'd say you didn't even realize Texas A&M - College Station's address is 3741 Bradell St, College Station, TX 70843

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)
archive.fo/QmalP (Mainstream Media Fires Journalist Who Exposes 5G Dangers)
archive.fo/E85z7 (5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System)
archive.fo/Ckexd (Scientists Find Clear Evidence That Cell Phone Radiation Causes CANCER)
archive.fo/Vts7D (5G Kill Grid In Action As Sparrows Fall Dead From Roof)
archive.fo/kkZOl (Scientists Warn 5G Will Blanket Earth With Ultra-high Microwave Frequencies)
archive.fo/vvGyJ (New Ford Trucks Will Fry Consumers' Brains With 5G, Giving Them Cancer)
archive.fo/ricEw (5G Will Lead To Skyrocketing Cancer, Governments Covering It Up)
archive.fo/t8ULQ (Trump’s Shocking 5G Secret, It’s Not What He Did, It’s What He Undid)
archive.fo/m7yHt (Top Biochemistry Professor Warns That 5G Has Never Been Tested For Human Safety)
archive.fo/UtXT3 (Get Ready For Mass Human Die Off, Skyrocketing Cancer Rates Thanks To 5G)
archive.fo/Ij763 (5G Tower Kills Four Children At San Joaquin County Elementary School)
archive.fo/82L9Z (Brussels Halts 5G Pilot Over Cancerous Radiation Concerns)

I know it well because I went there for my four… or was it five degrees in Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology.

Like clockwork!

" I TOLD YOU SO ! "

the four words that you've desperately wanted to say to somebody, but with each passing day, it becomes more and more clear that you're never going to have an opportunity, because none of your predictions are ever going to come true

Attached: 5G.jpg (775x776, 129.49K)

Johnny, I've been on here longer than you have buddy, and I've said "I told ya so!" LOTS of times!! Many times I've been proven correct! Many!

LoL !!!

No… No they haven't… They certainly have not

I predicted back during the Obama era that Europe would start to flip East, and EVERYONE slandered me and called me a kook who "knew nothing" about economics or geo-politics…… Well, guess what? Europe is defying US sanctions by trading with Iran, Italy is joining the One Belt One Road initiative, Germany has told the US to go fuck itself when it comes to Nord Stream II deals, ETC!!!

I fucking told ya so!

Trust me I know you've been here longer than me

Which shows a certain amount of desperation on your part

but let's just be honest. You can't tell the difference between a Mexican and an eastern Indian, even when listening to them speak their native languages.

You're not very astute

You don't pay very close attention to things, and you make knee-jerk decisions and judgments and actions, because you have a lack of self-control, which manifests in your far-fetched assertions and predictions…

You don't have a firm footing in reality, and instead you proudly insist on seeing the world through a filter of paranoia and needless fear, without any solid evidence to verify any of your claims.

You're a drug addict

You can't control your addiction

You are a drug addict

Everything you 'predict' is just copied and pasted from paranoid websites, and everybody already knows all about it, so by the time you read about these 'hand me down' stories, even the most uninformed people on earth have already heard about it.

So I wouldn't call that a great intuitive psychic insight on your part

I predicted Russiagate would lead to nowhere and it was a scam made up by the DNC. Fact is out now.

I told ya so!

I always said "smart" gadgets were spying on consumers, and now the maintream media can't help but write about it and brag how stupid you goyim really are buying that junk!

I told ya so!

Any high School dropout could have 'predicted' that your would vacillate to the East

That's not exactly rocket science

That wasn't very hard to predict

You voted for Trump because he was going to make America great again, remember?

You made that prediction long before russiagate

and now you are saying he's guilty of treason and he's hell-bent on destroying America

You're terrible at making predictions

I was one who pointed out way back in the day that these endless wars were going to cause mass amounts of debt insolvency and end up isolating the US, and creating geo-political divides, even during the Bush regime I was warning people about that!

I told ya so!

RE: SMART GADGETS SPYING

lol THATS funny !!!

you are literally the most uninformed person I've ever met regarding smartphones or smart gadgets

You have no experience and no technical knowledge about them whatsoever

Everybody knew that smart gadgets monitored you

That is not news

Back in 2005, there were 7 year old children could explain it better than you can today

you're like a starving Ethiopian who complains about the quality of food at a fancy restaurant

How the fuck would you know?

I never said that about Trump, he's failed because the government and Congress is way too corrupted, they don't want his agendas, they don't want border security and quite frankly they HATE America as much as you do! So I DO NOT put the blame solely on Trump. He should be blamed for not screaming bloody murder & treason on a regular basis and calling for us to take up arms!

Peter Hitchens predicted that the EU and corrupt UK politicians would conspire to prevent brexit.

Attached: farge.png (381x455, 200.8K)

Hes got 5 years left yet. Thats still plenty of time to win a trade war with China.

your 'warnings' about technology remind me of somebody 'warning' us that you can get electrocuted if you stick your tongue into an electrical outlet….

We know more about it than you do

You are beyond hope if you think those "smart" gadgets don't spy on you! Read it and weep!

ctpost.com/business/article/Alexa-has-been-eavesdropping-on-you-this-whole-13822095.php
web.archive.org/web/20190506235852/https://www.ctpost.com/business/article/Alexa-has-been-eavesdropping-on-you-this-whole-13822095.php

I also predicted that too!

Another I told ya so!

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR LIES !!!

Just two or three days ago you created an angry thread, saying Trump was hell-bent on destroying America, and was guilty of treason….

you said he was deliberately destabilizing America by releasing illegal immigrants into the country after temporarily detaining them

Sorry, but you're completely full of shit

I'm beginning to think maybe I was wrong when I said you're not stupid….

You simply can't pay attention…..

I never said 'smart gadgets don't spy on you'

I SAID EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS THAT SMART GADGETS SPY ON YOU

I SAID THERE ARE SEVEN YEAR OLD CHILDREN WHO HAD MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE TOPIC BACK IN 2005 THAN YOU HAVE TODAY

I SAID YOU KNOW LESS ABOUT THE SUBJECT THAN ANYBODY I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH SMART GADGETS

I SAID YOU REMIND ME OF A STARVING ETHIOPIAN CHILD WHO WANTS TO TEACH US ABOUT CULINARY ARTS

I SAID YOU DON'T KNOW JACK FUCKING SHIT ABOUT THE SUBJECT

I SAID YOU COPY AND PASTE

AND YOU HAVE NEVER USED A SMART GADGET SO YOU DON'T KNOW A GODDAMN FUCKING THING ABOUT THEM

So where is this evidence if it exists?

I said the Trump's DHS was. Recently he did fire the head of DHS too, not too long after that. Notice that?

The fact is the Russians DID manipulate the US election. It was no DNC scam, it is a matter of fact that Russia did it. You don't seem to have any connection to reality

Ha! So I'm supposed to use that shit, or what I say doesn't count? As if I don't have the right to boycott that shit!? Bullshit!!! I know exactly what that shit is intended for, and I refuse to have anything to do with it, I will not promote it or use it! I'm on a lifetime BOYCOTT!!!

Yeah, they funded people like Bernie Sanders and even Hillary. Black lives matter, pro and anti muslim groups in the same town. Etc.
The part that the mainstream media got wrong was that they were somehow favouring Trump.

that was just Killcen copying and pasting the words of an actual meteorologist with a degree in advanced sciences….

killcen never went to college. He can't explain technology on a collegiate level, because he doesn't know anything more than what he can copy and paste

"SO IF I'VE NEVER EATEN ANY FOOD, THAT DISQUALIFIES MY CULINARY EXPERTISE?"
ASKED THE STARVING ETHIOPIAN CHILD

Israel did more than Russia could ever dream of doing to interfere with the election. They always do, in fact. Always. Not a single indictment or evidence has come out that there was collusion with Russia or that Russia hacked/interfered with the election. Seth Rich (disgruntled Bernie Bro at the DNC) handed Wikileaks the emails, which he had access to. Later when they found out, he was killed.

I've seen some really really really intelligent knowledgeable young men on this website

And I continuously watch them rip you a new asshole, day in, and day out

I'm always seeing them tear your assertions to shreds right in front of your face

AGAIN:

Yesterday you couldn't even admit that you mistook Eastern Indians as Mexicans, even after watching them talking to each other in a video

Your ego wouldn't let you admit that you can't tell the difference between an eastern Indian and a Mexican, and you can't tell their languages apart either

I didn't create this OP. And you lie, just look at many of the threads I create, I often edit and remove lies, and replace with TRUTH. Sometimes a little satire if I feel the need to, like the end of THIS thread:

I suppose when somebody exists solely for the opportunity to tell themselves 'they were right all along', after having their claims disproved by people with more knowledge than them, the only options they have left is refusing to admit that they were mistaken

Back to begging people to please read the same old shit over and over again?

This ain't no mistake, my mind is made up, and so is yours, and nothing can change the way see things. You accept 5G as say its safe, I do not. Its that simple.

Honestly ?………

The only proof I need of your inability to perceive reality is your belief in Jesus

The fact that you are a Christian PROVES that you'll believe anything, no matter how far-fetched and stupid it is

OK, so if you don't read the content you have no right to say I'm wrong about ANY of it then! Case closed!

I never said 5G was 'safe'

I said 5G does not mimic the signature of water vapor on radar

5G has a very limited range, approximately 300 ft

This is all a bunch of bullsit hype created by someone who doesn't even understand the basics of the technology

Here's the mainstream corporate source that ADMITTED this:

archived:

But goyim WILL be goyim, won't they? OK, too bad, they have no privacy then.

I never debated the water vapor thing, someone else has. However, what I do know are the FACTS that have already come out. Must I post the archived links again?

5G is currently operating in low power mode, they need to get this through quickly before anyone understands what the fuck it actually is. Countries without gun control will probably be getting rid of 5G pretty quickly, disabling 5G infrastructure is quite cost effective for the vandal.

Lucky for me I live in a small town and have been notifying people about the dangers already. And people where I live are well armed. If we see these things pop up, all I can say is one way or another they will be coming down.

why is there an added lens in the 5G antenna pcb? Who is paying for the 17trillion dollar global rollout? Why has israel banned 5G? Why has brussels banned 5G? Bottom line: they will roll out 5G in 3rd world come what may. The question is will rich 1st world citizens take a second bite out of that shit sandwich that is 5G, or will they demand a better solution?

Why are you avoiding the subject?

You're a drug addict
You're not even a recovering drug addict

You are addicted and you can't control your addiction

You are a drug addict

Like the rest of society, I don't take advice from addicts…

Since they have no self-control ability to master their own weakness and lack of willpower, their advice could only lead me into an existence that resembles theirs, so just like everybody else in the world, we see the addict and we laugh, thanking our lucky stars that we are not them

You say that you 'live free of stress', but in the same sentence you will say you drink yourself into oblivion 'to relieve your stress'…..

social media is a drug. we as a society are for the most part addicts. denial doesn't help beat an addiction.

I don't have too much stress, as long as I drink.

Same with you popping Ambien really. Same concept, you take it so you can clear up your mental state of mind. You choose toxic pills from Big Pharma, I choose juice of the Earth from distilleries.

But I know the truth…………

the truth is you are first and foremost completely addicted to stress and fear, and just like any junkie, you 'speedball', intermittently substituting alcohol for the stress you are addicted to.

your self induced stress and fear act as stimulants to your body and mind, just like cocaine or methamphetamine…

Then you use alcohol as a depressant, ping-ponging up and down and up and down….

You have lived like this for decades, and you have lost touch with yourself, unable to remember who you were before you became strung-out on your drugs of choice.

It's really not that hard to quit being a drug addict

All it takes is a little bit of self-control

You should try it one of these days

Social media is not a drug

That sounded poetic, and I understand the metaphor you were trying to convey….

But no…. Life is not a poem, you're not an emo girl, and social media is not a drug

Johnny, even back in the day I was drinking AND doing drugs. When I was younger I smoked weed and did coke too. Tried shrooms and amphetamine (not meth but the regular speed), and did some narcotics and barbiturates and crap like that. Never anything real hard, but hard enough and did more than enough. So I was never in a perfect state of mind. And when I didn't do drugs and couldn't drink, I end up getting into fights with my wife, so much so that it would scare my kid, she couldn't sleep, my wife didn't know if she hated the drugs, booze or just ME (the way I always was/still am). I was NEVER 'right in the head.' Some of my family members have distanced themselves, NOT because of what I do today, but because I used to be a COMPLETE crude crass jackass when I didn't have my fix.

Completely wrong.

You openly admit you use alcohol to relieve stress
(The exact same excuse every drug addict uses about their drug of choice)

Whereas I occasionally take 10 mg of Zolpidem to sleep

My insomnia has nothing to do with stress

Is zolpidem is a legitimate medication, which very effectively treats a medical condition

Alcohol is not a medication….
It's a disgusting drug…
It has no legitimate medical purposes….
And you don't drink to reduce stress….
That's just another one of your lies….
That's just a predictable excuse….
You create your own stress everyday….
You are completely strung out on stress….
You are addicted to your self-imposed stress…
You intentionally thrive on, and create your own prison of stress…

Stress is a decision

And you decided you like the way it feels

If you wanted to reduce stress, you wouldn't rely on a disgusting drug like alcohol

You'd simply change your behavior and stop creating all the stress in your life

You simply changed the drug, not the drug-addicted behavior

My insomnia has a medical cause

My insomnia is not self-induced

Your stress has no medical cause
And it's completely self-induced
It's a choice on your part
It's a decision
It's a behavior
It's a pattern
You willingly stress out
You can willingly stop the behavior
You can exercise self-control to stop the stress

You don't get drunk to reduce stress

You get drunk to get drunk

You enjoy getting drunk

You are a drunk

You are a drug addict

Compared to the way I used to live (drugs and binge drinking) not only am I still lucky to be alive today, I think I have made a GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT by reading news and drinking a lot less often than I used to. Being addicted to REAL NEWS is much better than binge drinking every other day, smoking weed and sniffing through dime bags of coke. Trust me.

Thank you for painting a portrait of a man with no self-control

So you admit that with or without drugs you have no self-control?

RE: sniffing through done bags of cocaine

Lol DIME BAGS?

you mean to tell me you were purchasing your cocaine $10 at a time?

A dime bag of cocaine only contains one small line

lol @ paying for your cocaine one line at a time, an individual baggies

At times, I did. At times, no I did not. I lost my marbles plenty of times and some of the shit I did was pretty BAD, enough to get people locked up today, so I won't get into all that. But it was 50/50, no one would be able to predict what mood I'd be in. Not even my wife.

Whatever they were, 8balls then? I guess so.

Nope, the stuff I got cost $280 typically, sometimes I got a deal for as low as $220, it all depended at the time.

MOOD = AFFECT

Nobody could predict your mood swings

You have a mood disorder, an organic psychiatric disorder call hypomania, which often manifests in full-blown mania, with schizoaffective tendencies

pay attention…….
MOOD = AFFECT

schizoAFFECTive disorder

Then why would you call it a dime bag?

In drug culture, a 'dime' of anything represents $10 worth