Brave, Functional Italian Government Sends Migrants To Boot Camp, Making Them Adapt To Culture And L

Italy has launched a boot camp school for refugees aimed at encouraging cultural integration for asylum seekers.

At a mayor-founded academy in Bergamo, a group of 30 uniformed migrants form two neat rows, hands behind their backs in a military-style “at east” position.

In the corridor of a building, they sing: “We are the students of the first course of the Accademia dell’Integrazione Grazie Bergamo, Thank you Bergamo”.

The students are asylum seekers participating in a boot-camp style one-year programme whose explicit purpose is to integrate migrants.

Voiceofeurope.com reports:
voiceofeurope.com/2019/05/italian-integration-boot-camp-forces-migrants-to-do-free-community-work-sing-the-national-anthem-and-wear-thank-you-printed-clothes/

Participants attend Italian-language classes, get internships at factories in the area and have to follow a strict routine.

They also have to do community service work for free.

The academy’s students can only use their smartphones for a few hours a day. For the best part of the day, their rooms are empty, with perfectly made beds. No language other than Italian is allowed. And they look more like cadets than students.

They must always wear a uniform and have three kinds of outfits.

When they are inside, it is a blue tracksuit with the words “Grazie Bergamo” in large print on the back; the second uniform is orange, similar to waste collectors, and also bears the words “Grazie Bergamo” in large print; the third, worn in free time, is a blue shirt and grey sweater with a small school logo, which also allows them to take the city’s public transportation free of charge.

“This is not a school for everyone”, Giorgio Gori, mayor of Bergamo, a wealthy city in northern Italy, about 50km east of Milan, told Al Jazeera.

It’s no place for slackers, he says, because participants “must respect a series of rules of cohabitation” and professional training is mandatory, “with the aim of getting them to a job”.

web.archive.org/web/20190507132011/https://newspunch.com/italian-boot-camp-migrants-community-service-sing-national-anthem/

Attached: Brave, Functional Italian Government Sends Migrants To Boot Camp, Making Them Adapt To Culture And Laws.jpg (678x350, 50.82K)

Too late for this!!!

We want racial segregation. The time for peace was long ago. It's time for absolute border control on racial lines.

hmm, I didn't know camps can turn apes to humans

this

You can train dogs to protect, you can teach apes to sign, you can train monkeys to help the disabled. If the wops can't train a handful of rapefugees to at least act like civilized humans, then there really is no hope for them.

I wish them all the luck they can get. They are very lucky to be one of the few who has a real nationalist government that actually cares about their country and its people.

LOL@ MAKING THEM ADAPT TO CULTURE AND L

You can't even create a headline correctly

lol @ 'we'

'we' WHO ?!!……..

You're not part of anything

Johnny, it simply cut off, not enough space and didn't notice before the post. Not a big deal.

Was supposed to read:
Brave, Functional Italian Government Sends Migrants To Boot Camp, Making Them Adapt To Culture And Law

There was no need to include the 'BRAVE' or 'FUNCTIONAL' in your stupid headline, but you thought you were going to get overlydramatic and poetic….

And that's why you ran out of space

ADAPT TO CULTURE AND L

genius

You could have used an ampersand

And it would have been complete,
but by spelling out the word 'AND'
you used up the necessary 2 characters

Which by the way, as a very strong nationalist myself, I 100% agree that ANY migrants/immigrants coming into a country should be FORCED to comply with the laws and culture and adapt properly, or be booted the fuck out never to be allowed return. And I also think there needs to be limits on immigration set, so the majority don't become a minority.

I hate it when people don't adapt to L

Nobody gives a fuck about you or your nationalist theories, because you're just a grain of sand on a very big beach

Had I realized before posting, I would have cut out the Brave part to make room for Law.

I don't care that you don't care, I'm voicing my God-given right to voice an opinion on this subject.

God given ?…..

There's no such thing as god

you sound like somebody needs to teach you how to adapt to 'L:

You don't know that, and won't for sure until you die.

Attached: l-t-logo-png-1.png (512x512, 16.54K)

Sure I do

Attached: 114322.png (300x300, 16.12K)

And based on your logic, it's fair to say that YOU are the one who doesn't know, and since there is no heaven or afterlife, you're not going to even be aware that you wasted your entire life believing in an imaginary jolly Green giant in the sky

Attached: 8fc5ef116b4947115b2f17c60452dd5b--l-tattoo-embroidery-ideas.jpg (225x225, 4.67K)

And since you can't provide even the tiniest shred of evidence to prove God exists, don't you think it's kind of strange that you would have devoted your entire life to something that you're incapable of proving ?

I do

Attached: L-listinn.gif (700x700, 6.42K)

You just need to adapt

Attached: l-5128.jpg (650x651, 25.36K)

L

adapt to it

No you don't! And every Constitutional right in this here Republic was granted to us by God, thats why our Founding Fathers put it in there! And anyone who slanderers or tries to undermine this Great Constitutional Republic, rights granted under God, is a Anti-American commie traitor!!!

FAITH = HOPE

not good enough

So you are telling me that your imaginary God granted us constitutional rights?

Hahahahaha

Do you have any idea how stupid that sounded?

GOD = IMAGINARY NONSENSE
DESIGNED FOR FOLLOWERS

lmmfao @ how you'll make it up as you go along

No, our Founders fought for them, and wrote them, BUT they made it very clear…. those rights were founded by God, not them! They are not granted, they were given to us by God!

lol @ how many bullshit explanations you're willing to fabricate

first, you claim 'god' created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE, then you claim he thought our insignificant planet was the center of that universe, then you claim he thought the human race was the reason he created the universe, then you think he prefers white people, and then you claim GOD THINKS AMERICA IS SPECISL, SO HE GRANTED US CONSTITUTIONSL RIGHTS

you're completely insane

Our Founding Fathers were very religious people! They believed that we had divine human rights and freedoms from God - NOT granted by any government! Thats one reason they were hated! Also because they risked their lives fighting for what they believed in! God bless them!

Hahahahahaha !!!

you're gullible as SHIT, dude

Our founding fathers were rapists and murderers

Our Founding Fathers made this country, founded this country and are the sole reason you exist today! You and your freedoms to express your opinion! You should thank them for not having to live under the rule of the brutal British Empire!!

George Washington was a complete piece of shit, a criminal, a thief and a liar.

Benjamin Franklin was facing 13 counts of rape when we shipped him off to go to France and hoped it would all blow over

Thomas Jefferson was a racist slave driver

Our founding fathers were complete pieces of shit

People Express their opinions all around the planet

if you think America is the only place where people are free to express their opinions oh, you're a fucking idiot

The founding fathers had nothing to do with me being born here

Religion is a fabricated cloak that shitty people try to hide behind

Lol @ thank them for not having to live under rule of the British empire

Why the fuck would I do that?

You're always complaining about having to live under the rule of the American empire

You're always calling this the USSA

Sounds to me like you should move to Britain

The founding fathers were scumbags

Your ancestors were diseased rapists and murderers who invaded this country illegally and used technology (firearms) to rape and murder millions of innocent people and steal their land

you're a hypocrite and an alcoholic and you're not very well educated about the history of America

You have no more right to be here than anybody from El Salvador or Mexico

You are nothing more than The offspring of disease rapists and murderers, and you don't belong here

you and your family need to be rounded up at gunpoint and put onto a reservation and talk to adapt to culture and L

China doesn't have free speech! UK doesn't either! Germany, not anymore! Nor does Sweden, people get arrested over there for criticizing policies. What about Russia when you openly bash Putin or his establishment? No, sent to gulag! Ah, New Zealand? Nope, not anymore after that shooting! They censor the news over there now, and jail those who investigate govt cover-ups.

FACT: You don't know what you're talking about!

You need to be forced to adapt to native American Indian culture, and learn how to speak native American Indian languages.

your alcoholism is another important that you're diseased rapist murdering ancestors brought to this country

You need to be forced into withdrawal from alcohol at gunpoint buy a native American Indian, while they whip you and force you to do slave labor

You son of a bitch, I'll have you know our Great Founding Fathers, who fought for our freedoms, true freedoms, were some of the BIGGEST ALCOHOLICS AROUND during those times!!!

Lol bullshit!!! America is number 17 on the list of Nations regarding personal freedoms

You're completely full of shit

Trust me I'm well aware that the founding fathers were disgusting alcoholics and bums and mooches and liars and thieves and criminals

You're a hypocrite who pat yourself on the back and tells yourself that you're a great American, when there is no such thing

You believe in Justice, except when it applies to you

If you truly believed in Justice, you would give your property to a native American Indian family, allow them to rape your daughter, then shoot yourself between the eyes

Okay I'm done here… I was taking a vape break but now I'm going back into my narcotics anonymous meeting

Have a good day

And adapt to L

How about you go ahead and do that first?

Why? Unlike you, I claim no allegiance to this piece of shit country

Fuck America

bye

adapt to L

In the corridor of a building, they sing: 🎵“We are the students of the first course of the Accademia dell’Integrazione Grazie Bergamo,🎵Thank you Bergamo”.🎵

great song

T
P
A
D
ADAPT

What the fuck is with all this Ant-American sentiment? Don't we have enough bullshit to deal with from our own corrupt politicians and corrupt government? Do we really need half the country turning against the rest of us as well? My God, we are heading toward civil war, possibly with a point to no return…..

Fucking neck yourself you parasitic nigger.

Attached: ad7258ca1031326e27cfe6a808c7faf2a4d5a304b096117dd0979a72f44f77e9.jpg (650x650, 52.38K)

actual actual

They need to put somthing in the food to steralize them and keep them from having kids and i would consider not firing up the gas chambers at treblinka again. If they run it like the parole halfway houses this has a chance of working. I got on my feet through a six month program but then again im white.

Attached: 20180527_232527.jpg (254x254, 45.21K)

I want stupid segregation(sac)
I want all people to take an IQ test before they can get an internet license

We don't allow idiots to drive cars(hahaha…hee)
So why should we allow them to degrade the avg net IQ?

Attached: ieX4zxM.png (719x419, 130.56K)

Like I said,(sac) an IQ & mental health test to get a license for an internet connection

I'll continue backing everything up encase they do try to destroy anonymity on the net, so I won't even need it. I'm pretty much self-sufficient already, living outside the cities.