The Ultimate Shitstorm To End All Our Shit Is About To Hit The Fan

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1

Undoubtedly, a storm is coming and even worse than that: A perfect shitstorm.

Or, stated with more clarity, the forthcoming waves of catastrophes will be the direct result of circumstances brought on by simultaneously devastating forces greater than any individual could fully comprehend.

With that in mind, and in continuing with the perfect storm as a metaphor, one thing is guaranteed: It is always better to find safe harbor and live to set sail another day than to drown beneath waves of cataclysmic confluences.

Indeed. It would be very dangerous to underestimate the shitstorm that is about to commence in the United States and around the world.

Furthermore, as seen in the time-lapsed video above, perfect storms contain many elements working in conjunction like whirling dervishes dancing with devils; or gravity synchronously siphoning disparate fluids down a drain.

Yes, dear reader, we’re going down. The U.S. has been torn into pieces, her institutions laid waste and Trump’s economic policies will no doubt be blamed in the aftermath of a full-blown economic collapse. To be sure, the final straw will appear when any number of black swans deliver the tiniest of pin pricks to the global debt bubble.

So where does one duck? Where does one hide? Or, at the very least, how do we mitigate the overall effects and consequences of the coming perfect storm for ourselves and those whom we hold dear?

It’s Not Trump Derangement Syndrome Anymore

The Democrats don’t believe in our two-party system anymore. They utterly reject American civic norms of treating the president with a modicum of respect and cooperation. They don’t want to alternate presidential power every four or eight years. They think theirs is the only party that deserves to be elected.

Naked political power is the driving force behind our culture wars, and behind the weird war on President Trump. It has little to do with his specific policies, let alone his tweets and his pugnacious personality, except that Trump’s counterpunching and toughness have allowed him to survive.

Trump drives Democrats crazy because he won, and because he won’t give in or give up. … It’s not derangement, it’s war.

Since the election of Trump, it has been breathtaking to witness the collapse of the Deep State’s curtain thus revealing the wizards in the swamp. Even now, it is stunning to see how the likes of Hillary Clinton, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, et al, all lie so expertly & naturally. Even if they are only the mid-level management serving the whims of the vampires at the top of the pyramid, they have been fully exposed as unctuously selling their snake oil and without any conscience whatsoever.

Given our history since the rise of the surveillance state, what do you think the chances of these wizards NOT getting away with their crimes might be?

I would say slim to none.

The point is this: lies have become truth in the new age; and the average ordinary everyday sleepy sheeple never stood a chance – perhaps, primarily, because they want to believe so badly in the new faith. Somewhere along the way, deceiving these fools became like stealing pieces of cake from babies.

Dmitry Orlov is a computer engineer born in Lenigrad and has written extensively regarding his eye-witness account of the collapse of the Soviet Union. In his writings, he has identified the Five Stages of [Societal] Collapse as follows:

Stage 1: Financial Collapse
Stage 2: Commercial Collapse
Stage 3: Political Collapse
Stage 4: Social Collapse
Stage 5: Cultural Collapse

Remember that heroes do the next right thing even when they are at their weakest and most afraid; especially then.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

web.archive.org/web/20190510012131/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-09/uncola-preparing-storm-perfect-storm

Attached: The Ultimate Shitstorm To End All Our Shit Is About To Hit The Fan.jpg (640x433, 38.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-mpSctD-2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stage 1: Financial Collapse
Stage 2: Commercial Collapse
Stage 3: Political Collapse
Stage 4: Social Collapse
Stage 5: Cultural Collapse

the EXACT same nonsense people have been saying since the dawn of civilization.

you're insane, and unconscionably predictable

God, grant me the sanity to accept the fact that I am insane, the stability to stop my addiction to alcohol & stress, and the wisdom to know that only 4 people come to Zig Forums including myself.

the Soviet Union 'collapsed' in the 80's, almost 40 years ago, but it's coming back stronger than ever before.

Dmitry Orlov must be old as fuck to have been writing down his observations for the past 40 years, which would explain why he's almost as out-of-touch as you are.

God, grant me the balls to admit you don't exist, the self awareness to realize how stupid christians are, and the bravery to confess that I've wasted my life believing in a mythological Jesus.

God, grant me the lack of perspective needed to continue telling myself people read my crappy threads, the lack of mental strength that facilitates my drug addiction, and the dial up internet connection required to continue accessing the same disreputable conspiracy theory websites from which I copy and paste every one of my boring threads without actually researching the subject or having any knowledge about the topics whatsoever.

TOTAL READERS IN Zig Forums:
FOUR
MINUS YOURSELF:
EQUALS THREE
WHO READS YOUR THREADS:
YOU
AGAIN, WHO READS YOUR THREADS:
ONLY YOU

RELATED:
LONELY MAN COPIES AND PASTES EMBARRASSING ARTICLE FROM ZEROHEDGE

PREPARE:
TO BE RIDICULED, REBUTTED, AND PROVEN WRONG ALL DAY, AGAIN

RELATED :
MAN WASTES THE MOST VALUABLE YEARS OF HIS LIFE, BECOMES PARODY OF HIMSELF

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-08.41.14.jpg (937x1385, 160.15K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-08.47.46.jpg (937x1385, 189.73K)

i want you to look up the term
CRYSTALLIZED INTELLIGENCE

it's an actual thing

research the definition, then come back and try to convince all three of us that you've obtained it.

I couldn't help but notice that this article doesn't contain any information about Britney Spearsl, so it doesn't qualify as news

Q: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE??!!!

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-10.48.27.jpg (640x433, 55.45K)

LEMME GUESS:
is that supposed to be a miraculous hole in the wave that's under Jesus' control, allowing the rays of the sun to beam through, creating a holy guiding light that charts the Christian ship safely through the storm?

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-10.51.03.jpg (640x433, 56.62K)

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE ANGULAR DIRECTION OF THE SUN'S LIGHT RAYS ARE POINTING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN THE RAYS OF LIGHT THAT ARE SHINING THROUGH THE MIRACULOUS HOLE IN THE WAVE

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-10.50.15.jpg (640x433, 71.29K)

I think you make the perfect Admiral for the SS Reynolds Wrap

Attached: penny_boat.jpg (640x425, 48.22K)

Attached: aluminum-foil-boat-science-project-thumbnail.jpg (400x247, 21.76K)

That's why you need to read more carefully. OP clearly admitted

Speak for yourself, Killcen.
There is not enough alcohol in the world…

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-08.06.23.png (1434x2286, 1.91M)

Boring?
I think you're missing the 'Black Label' part.

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-08.01.29.jpg (937x1385, 294.63K)

You don't want to be labelled a nigger?

God, grant me the ability to locate Killcen, the chloroform required to render him unconscious, and the luck to obtain a large bag of lye without being traced by law enforcement

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.26.44.jpg (640x360, 29.14K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.30.36.jpg (640x433, 54.2K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.35.06.jpg (600x400, 57.91K)

ooops!! I accidentally forgot to spoiler it
(not really)

Mod, just overlook my lack of oversight

My bad…..

That is INDEED very classy alcohol

it makes for an extremely sophisticated discriminating elite version of alcoholism

That's why I only drink premium whiskey, unlike those derelict winos who are the REAL Alcoholics.

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.41.50.jpg (960x1200, 199.72K)

I know, right?……

If that bum Jesus have any class or sophistication, he would have turned water into single malt scotch

Mod here
Too busy whacking it to you and Jesus to be bothered to spoilering anything.

It's not like they had toilet paper or anything

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.45.55.jpg (1170x2127, 299.05K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-11.50.54.jpg (1179x1628, 168.86K)

Attached: getty_182409390_142261.jpg (1940x900, 102.55K)

IRONIC :

christians are no better than guessing the future as they are in knowing the past

AT*

AT, DAMMIT, AT !!!

AT, AT, AT !!!

AT* guessing the future

It's a shame the Romans didn't have a better sense of humor

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-12.06.52.png (1080x1809, 1.09M)

I don't think it's very nice to poke fun at Christians just because, even if the guy existed, he taught the exact opposite of what they preach and would be foremost amongst those poking fun at Christians, since he obviously wasn't one, and taught most fervently, (If Christians are to be believed), that all manner of diverse ills and other bullshit could happen if folks started hankering after stupid shit from the past, listening to other idiots, and did not seek for the answers themselves, within – and yes, if he existed, he recommended against long, run-on sentences and also taught that whole bunches of idiots needed rebuking now and then, so carry on…

lol

Fuck. I'm actually bored. Bored enough to go create some space for freedom, if you know what I mean.

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-09.26.17.jpg (2643x1982, 1.43M)

Yes, I do….

I'll be calling you this afternoon, once I'm done meeting with my client about the portrait….

You and Jesus can both FUCK OFF

LESS JESUS

MORE BRITNEY SPEARS

Attached: 20190510_123403.jpg (2311x2560, 1.88M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-12-48-10.png (1080x2160, 737.05K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-12-48-05.png (1080x2160, 891.57K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-12-54-52.png (1080x2160, 828.5K)

Edited comment typo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-14-36-39.png (1080x2160, 831.4K)

exicans?

fucking spotlights you idiot,(sac)as this a modern fishing boat

spotlights brainlet

Britney shoulda taken that 17 mill to be deflowered by the chink at 17

I knew Jimbo was a leftie
But I like his pens
I have pens
Jimbo has 2 kinds of pens
What is the 2nd kind of pen that jimbo has?

If you said peeeyegee, i think you are correct

i drink my pens sometime

and shit blue

i would like to use a pen of jimbos to give my frag a prison tatt

lol@ spotlights

icrophones

exico

Attached: received_324127631604894.jpeg (800x632, 46.88K)

it's not mics OR lights

it's a green screen alpha channel background

it's an image of a pen

Green Arrow: inkwell on table

Red Arrow: pen

Blue Arrow: nib

Pink Arrow: pen cap

exico's president

Attached: PicsArt_05-10-09.26.56.png (1080x1741, 541.84K)

On the right, it is indeed a microphone

A pop filter, pop shield or pop screen is a noise protection filter for microphones, typically used in a recording studio. It serves to reduce or eliminate popping sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast-moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing. Additionally, a pop filter can protect against the accumulation of saliva on the microphone element. Salts in human saliva are corrosive; therefore, use of a pop filter may improve the lifespan of the microphone

Attached: 220px-Pop_filter.jpg (220x151, 10.16K)

exico

xico

These are true words spoken by a drug addict focusing on the negative attributes of life while on a derailment into a psychotic relapse.

admit you were wrong

sign this declaration and print it out and put it on yor fridge and use it for wall paper for yor phone

I, Andrew McGovern, hereby declare that I was wrong about the picture that /killcen/ posted and the strange lighting is from spotlights and in my desire to be an irritating smart ass, a smarter ass known as (sac) is smarter, wittier and more talented than me, pointed out that the comment and altered pix that I(Andrew McGovern) posted on 05/10/19 (Fri) was WRONG

———————————————–
SIGNATURE ON DOTTED LINE and today's date

forgot pix

Attached: andy was wrong spotlights.JPG (830x507, 69.43K)

I only had green ink from my nose

Attached: i was wrong.jpg (1255x139, 40.12K)

I drank a fuckton of whiskey this weekend and had a wonderful time with my family. On one occasion, my son-in-law had to help haul my lard ass out of his home so I could puke in the yard because I could barely fucking walk by the middle of the night!

NO REGRETS FAGGOTS!

My daughter took a picture of me the next day, I was found sleeping under the table the next day, all curled up.

If your lucky…. I *MIGHT* post the pic (because its funny as fuck!) I'll have to make sure no metadata is attached.

If you wish to see this pic, start begging.

I don't know what you guys are babbling about because I wasn't here for three days, but I found this picture on the internet and did not edit it, its an original.

Attached: SPOTLIGHT.png (429x111, 54.52K)

Attached: cooltext324179964047008.gif (435x93, 68.31K)

Attached: cooltext324180022005357.gif (311x101, 136.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4-mpSctD-2c