Black Youth Fear Being Replaced by Race-Mixing

"Interracial dating is not going to be the answer to black people's problems."

"Black people of kind of like being replaced."

"My oldest sister got married to a White man."

"A lot of times when the TV portrays a black person, it's a mixed race person."

"Those interracial children are not gonna have 100% allegiance to either race. You know what I'm saying?"

"I just don't believe that 50% = 100%"

"The only way we're gonna get the upper hand on society is by ourselves."

"What did Obama really do for black people? Nothing."

"There's enough White people who have racial pride to never mix with blacks."

"I think everyone should have pride in who they are."

"Black people are being replaced."

"That's what I think, man."

invidio.us/watch?v=hVSWJF3HAkw

DAS RACISS!!!!

it all bleeds together in the end,(sac)and then we are finally pod people watered by an elite .1% of rich white men

Based blacks!

Lolwut.

What is Dominant genes…

56% supremacy!

Pic related is a "black" actress from the Pirate show Black Sails
What a joke.

Attached: AE_IMG_1666_A-980x653.jpg (980x653, 111.18K)

Reminder that not even niggers want to fuck niggers.

Blacks in america are already mixed, they sound like huwhite genocide crowd.
I am sorry, if you are from any country that had many trade relations/cultural exchanges(I'm looking at most nations from middle ages onwards) you are not mono nothin.

Attached: 86603a2288b05d81b529f88f2af02151ddfa0011cac750790ec2827ca93d3b61.gif (815x815, 781.67K)

lmao look at Baltimore if you want to see what happens when niggers are left to try and create and maintain a functioning, civil society

all native born afro americans have at least 20% white dna

too late

masuh done fucked the house slave

Sadly it is a lot harder to breed the black out of the white, than it is to breed the black into the white.

Or Detroit.

Barbara spectre post.

Someone tell them that their homeland was being sold to the Chinese and that they soon will start colonizing it. Also tell them that after the western civilization falls, so does the welfare system, then tell them that after the whites are gone good old fashion slavery is back on the table.

Not quite sure, as european style slavery was extremely humane compared to what hurka-durkas would do during the same time period.
and that's not even considering chinks, who would give a whole new meaning to the concept of "human ressources".
Slavery is the rule, no-slavery is the exception, and it was a mistake.
It's time we acknowledge the mistake our ancestors did: the one of abolishing such a system.

What are you talking about. There's tons more European admixture in American blacks than there is African admixture in American whites

Attached: white americans very white.png (843x726, 147.67K)

They try to pretend that if you're french and german or irish and english, you're a mutt.

Attached: US Mutt Demographics.png (1931x1172, 2.45M)

yeah, those damn white people

Attached: oy vey.png (1000x660, 567.33K)