DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION! DHS AND ICE NOW FLOODING UNITED STATES WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS!

DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: >>>/related/14

HELL BENT ON DESTROYING AMERICA, the Department of Homeland 'Security' (DHS) has released about 9,000 illegal invaders into the interior of the United States over the last eight days, federal data confirms this treason.

Catch and release totals obtained by Breitbart News confirm that between May 6 through May 13, roughly 9,000 border crossers and illegal aliens were released into a variety of American communities by DHS. This indicates that at least 1,100 illegal invaders have been released into the country every day in the past week.

Today, there are anywhere between 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living across the country — the majority of which are concentrated in states like California, New York, Florida, Texas, and Illinois. And they breed like rabbits.

foxnews.com/us/ice-hire-contractor-transport-225000-migrant-shelters
web.archive.org/web/20190517192747/https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-hire-contractor-transport-225000-migrant-shelters

HELL BENT ON DESTROYING AMERICA, the Trump regime is looking to hire a private contractor that will be responsible for transporting approximately 225,000 illegals, gangbangers and terrorists to rob and kill citizens across the country over the next five years as they wait for their asylum claims to be processed.

ICE is seeking services of a highly Anti-American contractor that “fully embraces the philosophy” of treating this country like a dumping ground or landfill!

The treasonous and unproductive company will be hired with US TAXPAYER MONEY to transport approximately 60,000 illegals PER YEAR. Thats right, they are now openly destroying our borders and ignoring America's immigration laws. Nothing more than high treason!

breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/homeland-security-releases-9k-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-8-days-1-1k-released-every-day/
web.archive.org/web/20190517192843/https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/16/homeland-security-releases-9k-illegal-aliens-into-u-s-in-8-days-1-1k-released-every-day/

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: https:// archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: https:// archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: https:// archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: https:// archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: https:// archive.fo/QhVFR

Attached: DHS AND ICE NOW FLOODING UNITED STATES WITH ILLEGAL ALIENS.jpg (640x360, 384.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I could take a break from this, for fucks sake every day something evil and treasonous is going on. Its as if the United States Government now PROMOTES High Treason today!!

I have a much better idea. And its a common sense idea. Instead of hiring a contractor to transport unwanted illegals and criminals into the country….. how about hiring a contractor to PROTECT the border instead? Like Blackwater XE?

The sheer ignorance and treason is unprecedented and THIS is why America is currently a falling Empire today!!

I'm glad this is making front page news on Drudge Report. Trump needs to fire some more kikes. This is despicable.

legit news

The same Trump regime that YOU VOTED FOR?

got it

you're no better at reporting news
than you are at voting.
since you're not very good at reporting news
shouldn't you be abusing animals right now?

I voted for Trump but it looks like Obama is still in charge of the policies. Ridiculous.

WE NEED PEOPLE

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-09.00.33.gif (639x425, 1.27M)

Yep!! that's the problem, alright!!
there simply aren't enough people on the planet.

No, we need more of our citizens having children but too many are too deep into student loan debts to support a family after our government nationalized the student loan program. Fucking idiots and freaks are running insane asylum policies. We need to do the very opposite. Protect the borders and use some of that tax money to incentivize birth rates in the US. Perhaps, like Russia currently does, we should be giving tax cuts to families of 4 kids or more? That would be a better solution. Maybe we can bust up the student loan racket, and it is a massive racket when you look at all the debt for BS fraudulent degrees that get you nowhere. RICO the fraudsters and racketeers and use that wealth to pay off the student loans, and promote trade schools instead.

exactly. there aren't enough people on the planet.
a surge in population will solve everything.
brilliant !!

I hereby ORDER you to solve the world's problems by having more children.

I said OUR OWN citizens need to procreate. What other nations do is their own business but we need to have secure borders or we don't have a country anymore. The truth is the only ones who push for population reduction (from the top, that is) are the bureaucrats who would like to control and subjugate us like cattle. I'm damn aware thats why those commie creeps really want low population rates. Easier to control a few than 'too many'.

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-09.20.14.png (1080x1957, 1.38M)

what would solve America's problems is if you went around your neighborhood punching stray cats in the face.

The other day you were in here bragging about being a 'Sporty Spice Man'.

Me?… I'm a Sophisticated Posh Spice Guy.
Posh Spice is the 'Classy Single Malt Scotch' of the Spice Girls.

It's fair to say that since you're a Sporty Spice Man, and I'm a Posh Spice Guy, you and I are on different ends of the spectrum.

(they're on either side of the pic)

Attached: 1238442.jpg (900x600, 146.7K)

weird that you'd mention the All Access Passes

you're right. WHY would the Spice Girls need to wear All Access Passes to their own amazing concerts?

it's not like the tour crew wouldn't recognize them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-09-35-33.png (1080x2160, 1.5M)

that's a keen eye you've got there. always on top of everything

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-09-35-27.png (1080x2160, 1.21M)

it's almost as if you're deliberately destabilizing this awesome thread.

I'm confused. I thought you liked really large breasts. Why do you fixate on Sporty Spice and her diminutive athletic tits?

Also, I thought you hated nose rings.

what up with that?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-18-09-43-30.png (1080x2160, 1.48M)

don't beat around the bush regarding immigration.
tell us what you want. what you really really want.

The destruction of America is underway! The delusions and denial are tantamount to Falling Rotting Empire Status!

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want….

I really really want Posh Spice to join the reunion tour

Attached: 1041193.jpg (750x445, 71K)

The ENTIRE Western world is on the precipice of total annihilation, with great cultures wiped from the face of the Earth!

WHO THE FUCK IS POSH?

The real demographic crisis will be us dropping like flies from the diseases they bring which we don't have antibodies for (and of course, it will be used as a premise for forced vaccination).

I blame the Beatles for starting the whole mess

Attached: bands_2.png (644x504, 466.32K)

We need the US military to patrol the border - armed, or a hired contractor to protect the border - armed. We need to null the ICE contract to smuggle illegals into the US! We need to have a few bad weeds at the very top replaced with very tough law enforcement officials. We need to build the wall, under declaration of national security crisis, which this has become.

When it comes to advice on antibodies and vaccinations, I trust your background in immunobiology and virology.

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-09.54.52.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

You've got ALL THE ANSWERS

it's weird how you voted for the idiot who's doing all of this. why didn't you have all the answers back then ?

are you one of those 'after the fact all the answers' experts?

VERY TRUE. And remember, us "goyim" get the toxin-laced shots while politicians and their (((special interests))) get the CLEAN vaccines! How nice, huh!

Read the very bottom of the article about the five-fold intent, bringing in disease is just ONE OF FIVE methods of destabilization!

but the idiot you voted for DID DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY

months and months ago………………….

and you even created threads bragging about how he had already begun building the wall

remember?…….

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR

news flash: we don't read your articles
we just see the topic, and start ridiculing you

Courts overruled his national security declaration and the thread about the wall was about a upgrade, not the whole needed wall. Learn to read.

AGAIN: we don't read them
nobody clicks the links

Attached: PicsArt_05-17-09.16.02.png (300x100, 35.98K)

Thus the reason you are completely ignorant and unreliable for information!!!

What is even more shocking is only TWO WEEKS AGO, the Appeals Court actually ruled that Illegals can be sent back and denied access……

So now what do that do? The EXACT OPPOSITE!!!

D E L I B E R A T E
and you know it!

Nope!!! You created a thread about the tiny section of wall that was being replaced (and was scheduled by George Bush)

But you foolishly presented it as TRUMP FINALLY BUILDING HIS WALL

that's one of the few threads you've created that we actually read.

I'll never forget it. you literally GLOATED that Trump was a great American hero, and he was building the wall

lol @YOU calling other people 'ignorant'

too long
didn't read

I said he finally started to do something, not that he finished it!

You admit you don't pay attention to the news.

YOUR version of the 'news'?…

hint: nobody does

Beware America!

Attached: Migrant Repays Family Who Sheltered Him by Stabbing Their Child.png (500x525, 167K)

Don't put words in my mouth. I never claimed you said he 'finished the wall'….

hint: HE didn't finally start doing jack shit

that tiny section of replacement wall was signed off and budgeted during the Bush administration

REAL NEWS. I post the real deal. And if you don't like that or can't handle it then continue to ignore it, but it will NOT change the facts or deter me from my duties here!!

You actually think you're 'reaching America' with your monotonous redundant message by posting to four people in Zig Forums?

you ARE aware that there are only two of us here today so far, right?

Enjoy living in a THIRD WORLD destabilized HELLHOLE of a broken Empire!

RE: ENJOYING IT
That's the secret to life… Enjoying any given set of circumstances as much as possible, realizing that you can't control the world.

That's what separates you from the rest of the world

You haven't figured out how to enjoy your life as much as possible, and you seem convinced that you're capable of making other people just as miserable as You Are

Trust me……

I am… I'm very content

If you want to look at a destabilized hellhole of an existence, simply look at the man who spends his entire life telling himself how bad everything is….

Meanwhile, I'm about to go back to the park.

it's beautiful outside today

AGAIN: shouldn't you be outside abusing stray animals right now?

After all, 'this' isn't having much of an effect

You could always go down to the local pound and kick some dogs

If you can't find any stray animals to terrorize, children are easily frightened.

There are TWO OF US in here….

not 10,000…. not even 4

so far, it's just the TWO OF US

The destruction of America is underway! The delusions and denial are tantamount to Falling Rotting Empire Status!

And here's the ironic part:

Right now I'm using a mobile device
(the thing you hate & don't understand due to fear)

I'm on my way back to Tattnall Square Park.
I'm outside right now walking past a beautiful magnolia tree, and I smell honeysuckles… it's calm and sunny out here. There are a few birds chirping, but it's not quite 11 in the morning yet, and there's a very calm energy out here. Wendy and I are going to get some coffee at the new coffee shop on the Mercer University campus at Mercer Village. Then, we're going to sit in the park and enjoy life.

Meanwhile, you're tethered to your FEAR MACHINE in the dark confines of your self-imposed hell.

correction:

nothing external has any tangible effect on your isolated existence, and the only destruction is what you've decided to do to your own day to day life, hiding in a box, riddled with needless fear

How many times do I have to tell you?

I'm the only one in here, other than you….
And it doesn't matter how many times you keep copying and pasting the same statement….

It's actually beautiful outside right now!!…
it's GLORIOUS !!!

go scare some kids.

jump out of some bushes and yell at them.
Due to their age, they're unlikely to comprehend all of your conspiracy theory bullshit.

so just jump out at them and scream "YOURE GOING TO DIE!!!"

that should do the trick

god damn that cat was lucky as hell that it escaped your horrid existence

The difference between you and the cat:

it's happy right now

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-09.00.33.gif (639x425, 1.27M)

Lol @ telling yourself you have an invisible audience of 10,000 people

Hahahaha

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-11.09.26.png (300x100, 9.52K)

N U R S I N G H O M E S

That's another place you might find some vulnerable victims who are easy to scare

Of course, they're too old and wise to fall for you 'world is about to end' bullshit.

If you want to frighten them, just jump at them and scream "YOUR GRANDCHILDREN HAVE BEEN MURDERED!!!"

IRONIC:
If you wanted to reach an audience of more than 4 people, you would have to go to websites like Facebook….

As long as you stay in Zig Forums, You're simply repeating the exact same message over and over to the exact same four people who lost interest a long long time ago

just woke up. are you really a Spice Girls fan?

Yes !!!

Well, it's not necessarily that he's a huge fan of the Spice Girls (even though he loves their music and dances to their music while singing into a hairbrush and looking into the mirror)

He specifically likes SPORTY SPICE, claiming it's her rebellious attitude and carefree style that appeals to him….

But we all know it has more to do with her nipples being visible through her tight athletic tops

I have concluded you are a disinfo operative Johnny. Sorry.

I'm quite sure that cat was happy as shit to get out of your depressing hellhole

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-11.26.07.gif (640x425, 1.11M)

Okay, I'm at Tattnall Square Park now Wendy gets off work in 28 minutes

And I've concluded that you're miserable

Disinfo operatives are those who work to discredit harsh realities and threats the public (as well authorities) need to know about. Disinfo operatives also are notorious for discouraging people to be prepared or self sufficient, down to even matters of basic self-defense… in other words, you are a communist disinfo agent.

Have you ever thought about taking up a hobby?

Have you ever thought about taking up a hobby?

….I mean a hobby OTHER THAN wasting your life?

Killcen, I want you to write an article on REMI HAIR WEAVES

Stop sperging out you dumb faggot.

Real News is my hobby. Keeping track of corruption and treason and warning people is my hobby.

Johnny, I'm already writing an article about them, and it's spelled REMY

Attached: 51lTnhWceEL._AC_SY400_.jpg (400x400, 30.22K)

I'll get right on that

I already said A HOBBY OTHER THAN WASTING YOUR LIFE

My topics must be limited to the following:

wars
economics
geo-politics
police state surveillance
mass produced toxins / health issues
corruption / treason / sedition (institutionalized and/or governmental)

But I'm always open to preparing People to purchase the finest quality hair extensions.
Remy Hair
Remy Hair is the highest quality human hair that is available in a market. Remy Hair is bundled in such a manner that hair cuticles are placed in the same direction, the hairs remain undisturbed, making them more durable and long lasting.

Attached: 1Pack-Complete.jpg (600x400, 80.94K)

didn't read

I realize that you still REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS
but have you tried them yourself?

Still…. Shill…. Still Shilling….

clearly not because you are still sperging like a stupid fucking faggot. is that how you want to be remembered? as a dumb faggot on an imageboard? pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourself. you spread truth but the way you act is shameful. is this intentional?

Finding celebrity spokesmen to hawk products online it's easy. There are a dime a dozen.

But the ones with integrity insist on actually trying the product they are pitching… They insist on actually BELIEVING in the product.

I want to see photographic evidence of you wearing Remy hair extensions before I'll invest a penny in the product

imageboard?

explain

now you've really got me confused. Is this threat about the spice girls or Remy hair extensions? Make up your mind.

answer my questions before i even bother answering yours faggot.

Pretty sure the cat wasn't planning on staying, anyway. No matter how big the litter box, cats are too intelligent to continue standing there once they've taken a shit

You asked a question?

Sounding an alarm isn't good enough. You need to offer suggestions on how to solve the problem.

(just kidding. nobody's interested in your suggestions)

you're beyond redemption. kill yourself and get it over with. you're a pathetic waste of space. coming from someone likewise. i don't know how you continue your existence in the manner you do. i know you're trying to "troll" me. it didn't work. fuck off and die.

hahaha yeah, SURE YOU DO….. lmmfao !!!

hence, your incessant repetition

congratulations !!!

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-12.02.03.png (1807x740, 450.5K)

HOBBY SUGGESTIONS:

stop worrying about Remy hair extensions and go outside.

Attached: 20190518_120327.jpg (4160x2080, 5.61M)

REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS DONT MATTER

THE SPICE GIRLS DON'T MATTER

G O O U T S I D E ! ! !

Attached: 20190518_120348_HDR.jpg (4160x2080, 4.8M)