Iran Develops Firewall Against US-Israeli Anti-industrial Stuxnet Glow Worm

Iran says has developed an indigenous firewall securing its sensitive industrial facilities against Stuxnet, a cyber weapon widely believed to be made by the US and Israel and used in the past to target the Islamic Republic’s nuclear energy program.

Minister of Information and Communications Technology Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi announced the development on his Instagram page on Thursday.

The firewall, he said, has been designed and developed by young Iranian scientists, and successfully tested on industrial automation systems.

The firewall “practically neutralizes industrial [acts of] sabotage, such as [those potentially launched by] Stuxnet, in electrical grids and suchlike,” he wrote, adding, “By relying on [our] youths, we will turn threats into opportunities.”

The Washington Post reported in June 2012 that the US National Security Agency (NSA), its spy service CIA, and Israel’s military had worked together to launch Stuxnet against Iran’s nuclear facilities.

In late 2015, Iran's then Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hossein Jaberi-Ansari, called the attacks that came in 2011 “illegal,” saying Tehran had never responded with “reciprocal cyber attacks.”

In November 2016, Iran’s top nuclear official said the cyber attack had worked against the US and Israel’s intended objectives and instead helped improve the Islamic Republic’s readiness against such acts of sabotage.

presstv.com/Detail/2019/05/16/596096/Iran-firewall-US-Israel-cyber-weapon-nuclear-Stuxnet

Attached: Iran Develops Firewall Against US-Israeli Anti-industrial Stuxnet Glow Worm.jpg (480x640, 202.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zombieloadattack.com/
cyberus-technology.de/posts/2019-05-14-zombieload.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol who cares?

number one: we've already got a multifaceted answer

number two: you're idiotic source article refers to the CIA as 'the NSA's Spy Service', when they are two completely different autonomous agencies

number three: nobody cares

YOUR*

speech to text typos making me look like I'm killcen

If you think the NSA didn't have 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th level sequential approaches after Stuxnet, you don't understand how they operate.

RAND had ThinkTanked the course of events, and had predicted that Iran (or any other target) would change the locks on their doors.

if the NSA wanted to, they could shut the entire Eastern hemispheres power grids down through an old Sony Walkman™

the NSA engineers are laughing at how long it took Iran to react

Attached: PicsArt_05-18-02.39.23.jpg (1286x1302, 320.9K)

HERE'S THE FUNNY PART:

little did you realize when you stumbled onto this story and decided to copy and paste it:

You're simply doing the NSA's and the DOD's work for them

They've been very busy trying to keep Iran in the news as they slowly moves towards what appears to be a happenstance military situation

thanks for doing their dissemination for them

Attached: 8beacc0f.mp4 (640x360, 1.13M)

Or….they could go full analog and de digitized everything and force everyone to work 24 hr shifts and strip butt ass naked for entrance and exit.

iranian firewall

Attached: iranian firewall.jpg (1200x630, 90.18K)

So stuxnet, which caused absolute havoc in 2010 and 2011 has now been foiled by Iran in 2019.
They arent the quickest are they?

I hope you aren't implying anything racist

i care ignoramous
and i didn't even read it

Don't worry, I'll do it for him.
What a bunch of tech illiterate sandniggers.

bigot scum said nigger

bigot scum thinks it's cool

bigot scum is……bigot scum

I hate bigot scum

actual news

real news bump

I hope Amerikike loses this war.

I'm just about to the point of defecting myself, if our country doesn't stop all this crazy bullshit very very soon.

Stop the deliberate destabilization! Stop trying to nuke us with the 5G kill grid! Stop spying on us and shilling all this "smart" spy crap we don't fucking want or need! Stop poisoning our food and water supply! Stop you fucking wasteful endless wars! Just fucking stop!

Well the majority of the west is also running stupidly vulnerable x86 processors, despite the fact they're absolute shit full of holes. BTW, latest vulenerabiliy (and don't worry, there will be lots more):
zombieloadattack.com/

Attached: cubietech.png (512x512, 24.47K)

What if you are running older software / an older OS? Will using bleachbit routinely to wipe web browser history help? Or is every newer hardware fubar?

It's a hardware problem, so running old OS won't help. Since this particular one is related to Meltdown, it only affects Intel Core and newer Intel CPUs (AMD and ARM not affected). Here's their blog page:
cyberus-technology.de/posts/2019-05-14-zombieload.html
In the white paper, they basically talk about disabling hyperthreading and doing various other "mitigiations" (not a real fix, just lowering the risk). If your OS is currently supported, they should provide those for you.
Clearly the world is in need of less complicated and more trustworthy hardware…

Attached: TSR-80 a.jpg (1600x1200, 333.78K)

The most amazing part is that his team managed to successfully build a nuke or two. Its makes it funnier somehow.